Causes of skin rash :
- Inflammatory reaction, which arises from the individual intolerance of a substance. The malaise is due to immunoglobulin E, since this blood protein is not released into the bloodstream. This leads to the fact that the hypersensitivity reaction passes under the action of T-lymphocytes in the skin cells.
- Mixed allergic reaction. It can be respiratory, food or even medicinal allergy, one of the manifestations of which are rashes.
In the first case, the ointment acts as the main therapeutic agent, in the second it is combined with other forms of medication. All external preparations used to treat skin reactions can be divided into the following groups:
- Hormonal - effective anti-inflammatory and antiallergic drugs. Their use should be agreed with the attending physician, as they have a number of contraindications and side effects. Self-sustained use causes a number of complications, both from the skin and from the whole organism.
Afloderm, Prednisolone, Hydrocortisone, Acriderm, Sinaflan.
- Antihistamines - reduce the rash, redness and itching, have a specific antiallergic effect. Chi \ mait also: Treatment of an allergic rash
Fenistil , Psilo-balm.
- Combined - in the composition of such preparations there are several active components. It can be hormones, antiseptics, antifungal, creololytic or antibiotic components.
- Local remedies with anti-inflammatory action - their action is based on the suppression of the synthesis of inflammatory cytokines. Most often the composition includes: pimecrolimus (Elidel) and tacrolimus (Protopic).
- Ointments with wound healing, emollient and moisturizing action - contain zinc, zinc oxide, glycerin, petrolatum, various herbal extracts, dexpanthenol and other substances.
Trederm, Belosalik , Lorinden, Acridem GK.
Rashes can not be ignored, since the skin performs a barrier function, that is, protects the body from various substances and harmful microorganisms that are in the environment. The rash not only worsens its protective properties, but can also cause serious infectious diseases. Violations of the acid-base balance and drying are problems that arise when untimely treatment. Ointment prevents complications and restores the normal functioning of the skin.
Names of ointments from skin rash
Treatment of skin rashes should begin with a visit to the doctor. A qualified specialist will determine the cause of the disorder and select the optimal therapy that will be effective in each individual case. Knowing the names of ointments from skin rashes, it's much easier to navigate when choosing a suitable medicine.
Let's consider the basic groups of preparations and features of their use:
They have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and in most cases antipruritic and analgesic properties. Medicines of this category are suitable for eliminating rashes on the face, since they have a gentle effect. They are prescribed for children from an early age.
Has anti-inflammatory, antiexudative and antipruritic properties. It induces the release of proteins that are responsible for the biosynthesis of inflammatory mediators, by inhibiting the release of arachidonic acid. Reduces inflammatory exudate, processes of granulation and infiltration. Rashes and inflammation come down due to the formation of a chemotactic substance.
- Indications for use: rashes of inflammatory nature, itching, dermatosis of various etiologies, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis. Contraindicated to use in bacterial, fungal or viral infections, during pregnancy and lactation, for children under two years of age, with tuberculosis, syphilis, postvaccine reactions.
- The agent is used externally, applying a thin layer on the damaged skin areas 1 time per day. The duration of therapy is determined by the doctor, usually 7-28 days. In case of an overdose, there are signs of oppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal system. For treatment, symptomatic therapy and electrolyte imbalance correction are used.
- Side effects: burning, itching, skin atrophy, acne, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, attachment of a secondary infection. The likelihood of unwanted reactions increases with the use of occlusive dressings.
Plant remedy for external use. It consists of components of natural origin:
- sapling - antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect;
- carofelin - wound-healing and bactericidal action;
- Japanese Sophora - strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- propolis - wound-healing, anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic properties;
- millennial - bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and hemostatic effect.
Indications for use: skin allergic reactions, dermatitis, bedsores, flaccid and infected wounds, erosion, radiation dermatitis, psoriasis, trophic ulcers. A thin layer of ointment is applied 2-3 times a day to the affected areas of the skin. A persistent therapeutic effect occurs after 2-7 days of regular use.
Side effects are not registered, the only contraindication is intolerance of active components. Vundehil is allowed during pregnancy and lactation.
Pharmaceutical agent with the active substance - dexpanthenol (analogue of pantothenic acid). Participates in metabolic intracellular processes, forms and regenerates damaged skin and mucous membranes. After application it is quickly absorbed, accelerates epithelization and scarring. Pantothenic acid is excreted in feces and urine in an unchanged form, can penetrate into breast milk, is not toxic.
- Indications: bubble dermatitis, acceleration of healing of skin lesions and lesions of mucous membranes, treatment of thermal and sunburn, abrasions, aseptic postoperative wounds. The agent is applied to the skin 2-3 times a day, the duration of treatment depends on the effect achieved in the first days of therapy.
- Side effects are manifested in the form of allergic reactions. Contraindicated use when intolerance of active ingredients. In case of an overdose, toxic side effects are possible.
In addition to the above ointments, for the treatment of skin rashes you can use: Oilatum, Videstim, Ichthyol ointment, Perelan, Desitin, Fenistil and other means.
Used in the case when non-hormonal drugs were ineffective. Quickly eliminate unpleasant symptoms, but they have contraindications and can cause side reactions. They are not designed for long-term use, as they are addictive. After application to the skin, the hormonal components penetrate the blood, so they are used only for medical purposes, classified according to activity.
- Prednisolone ointment 0.5%
Low-active hormonal topical agent with the active substance - prednisolone. Has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and anti-exsudative effect. The antiallergic effect is due to a decrease in basophils through inhibition of secretion and the synthesis of biologically active substances.
After application on the skin is absorbed, and the active substance penetrates into the systemic bloodstream. Biotransformiruetsya by oxidation in the liver. It is excreted in the form of metabolites with urine and feces. Penetrates through the placental barrier, excreted in breast milk.
- Indications for use: skin lesions of non-microbial origin, eczema of different etiologies, pruritus, dermatitis, alopecia. The drug is applied a thin layer on the skin 1-3 times a day. Duration of therapy is 8-14 days. If it is prescribed to children, occlusal and fixative bandages should be excluded, and the treatment period should not exceed 7 days.
- It is transferred well, in rare cases, with prolonged use, itching, burning and erythema are possible. In a separate group of patients, such symptoms may develop: hypertrichosis, folliculitis, perioral dermatitis. When applied to damaged skin, systemic side effects of the active substance are possible.
- It is contraindicated to use in hypersensitivity to components, syphilitic or tuberculosis processes in the field of application, with chicken pox, lichen, diseases of the viral etiology, reactions to vaccination, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
Means of moderate activity from the group of topical glucocorticosteroids. The active substance is triamcinolone. Has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antipruritic and membrane-stabilizing action. Stimulates the synthesis of lipocortins, reduces the permeability of vascular tissue at the site of inflammation, reduces the phagocytic activity of neutrophils and eosinophils. Penetrates deep layers of the skin and systemic blood flow. Through glucuronidation it is metabolized in the liver. Half-life takes 4-5 hours, depending on the characteristics of the patient's body. It is excreted by the kidneys in the form of metabolites.
- Indications for use: skin diseases of various etiologies, eczema (acute, chronic), anal and genital itching, red flat lichen, psoriasis, warty lichen, neurodermatitis, contact dermatitis, pityriasis pink. Effective in hives, polymorphic exudative erythema of various etiologies. Eliminates painful symptoms when bitten by insects, sunburn. There is evidence of use in the case of Leiner disease.
- The medicine should be applied a thin layer on the affected areas, but do not rub it. It is allowed to apply 2-3 times a day, the maximum daily dosage for patients of adult age is 15 g. The duration of therapy is 5-7 days.
- Side effects are extremely rare. In most cases, patients encounter such reactions: pyoderma, erythema, hypertrichosis, skin atrophy. When applying the drug to the occlusive bandage, a systemic action can occur-violations of blood pressure and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Contraindicated use with intolerance of components, infectious lesions, tuberculosis, perioral dermatitis, malignant and precancerous diseases of the epidermis, as well as with syphilis with severe cutaneous manifestations. With special care are prescribed during pregnancy and lactation, for children and in gerontological practice.
Active hormonal agent in the composition, which includes mometasone furoate (synthetic topical glucocorticoid). Has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, vasoconstrictive, antiexudative and anti-allergic action. Through the decrease in the amount of lipocortins blocks the action of phospholipase A2. Minimizes the release of arachidonic acid, reduces the concentration of leukotrienes and prostaglandins on the inflamed area. After application penetrates through the epidermal barrier, absorption depends on a number of factors. When applied to the damaged or inflamed skin, it quickly penetrates into the systemic bloodstream.
- Indications for use: symptomatic treatment of rashes, itching, allergic diseases, psoriasis, seborrheic and atopic dermatitis. Helps with radiation radiation dermatitis, red flat lichen. The agent is applied once a day, applying a thin layer on the affected surface. The duration of therapy is determined by the attending physician.
- Side effects: burning, itching, rash, redness and paresthesia at the site of application. Long-term therapy can cause skin atrophy, furunculosis, erythema. Contraindicated with intolerance of the components of the drug. In case of an overdose, oppression of the pituitary-adrenal system is observed, a decrease in the synthesis of endogenous glucocorticosteroids.
Highly active hormonal ointment with the active substance - clobetasol propionate. Has nonspecific antiallergic and anti-inflammatory effect, removes puffiness, itching and redness. After application on the skin penetrates into the systemic bloodstream, passes the metabolic pathway similar to corticosteroids.
- Indications for use: persistent eczema, lichen planus, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus. The drug is applied a thin layer on the affected areas 1-2 times a day. Duration of treatment is about 4 weeks.
- Side effects: symptoms of pituitary oppression and adrenal function, superficial vasodilation, increased hair growth, atrophic skin changes and its thinning. It is contraindicated to use with increased sensitivity to active substances, pinkheads, genital and perianal itching, viral lesions of mucous membranes and skin.
Applying hormonal ointments should follow the rule: the more rashes and swelling, the less hormones should be in the preparation.
Ointments with antibiotics
Used to treat and prevent rashes, complicated by inflammation and bacterial infection. Most often, patients are prescribed such medicines:
- Gentamicin Sulfate
Has a wide spectrum of antimicrobial action, suppresses the growth of most harmful microorganisms. After application it is well absorbed. The main indications for use: treatment and prevention of skin rashes caused by infection. Helps with furunculosis, dermatitis, trophic ulcers, burns.
Dosage and duration of therapy are individual for each patient. The medicine is applied to the affected skin 2-3 times a day for 7-14 days. In case of an overdose, side effects are possible: ototoxic effect, itching, irritation. Contraindicated to use in allergic reactions in history, violations of kidney and liver. Not suitable for the treatment of pregnant and newborns.
- Lincomycin Ointment
Antimicrobial agent with antibiotic. Suitable for treatment of pustular lesions of the skin and soft tissues. Apply a thin layer on the affected areas 1-2 times a day.
It is contraindicated to apply for kidney and liver diseases, allergic reactions in the anamnesis. Long-term therapy can cause itching, burning, swelling and increasing the amount of rash.
The combined agent with active substances - chloramphenicol, methyluracil. It is active against most bacteria. Bacteriostatic action is associated with the inhibition of protein biosynthesis in malignant cells. It is used for eczema, purulent-inflammatory diseases, purulent wounds and trophic ulcers, burns, furuncles. It is applied to the affected skin 2-3 times a day. It is not used in case of increased sensitivity to active components.
In addition to the above drugs, to treat skin rashes can use: Levosin, Fucidin, Erythromycin and Lincomycin ointment.
A group of medicines, which include hormones, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal substances. They are used if the rashes occur in severe form, accompanied by infection and inflammation.
Contains active substance - fluocinolone acetonide. Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and antiallergic effect. Well absorbed and cumulated in the skin. Biotransformiruetsya in the liver, excreted by the kidneys in the form of metabolites.
- Indications for use: non-infectious dermatitis, contact eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic and atopic dermatitis. Apply a thin layer on the affected areas 1-2 times a day, the duration of treatment is no longer than 14 days.
- Side effects: hives, itching, burning, increased hair growth, striae, discoloration of the skin. In case of overdose, there are undesirable reactions: puffiness, decreased immunity, arterial hypertension.
- Flucin is contraindicated in infectious lesions of any etiology, with increased sensitivity to fluocinolone and other glucocorticosteroids. It is not used to treat children and during the post-vaccination period.
Combined drug, which includes: clotrimazole, gentamicin and betamethasone dipropionate. Has antiallergic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiexudative, antifungal and antipruritic effect.
- Indications for use: bacterial-infected eczema of various etiologies, dying, itching and complicated by a bacterial infection of the rash. The medication should be rubbed into the skin 1-2 times a day. Duration of therapy is 2-4 weeks.
- Side effects: dryness, burning, itching, inflammation of the sebaceous glands, folliculitis, allergic reactions. It is not used for tuberculosis, syphilis, chicken pox and negative reactions after vaccination.
- Lorinden A
The composition of the drug includes a synthetic glucocorticosteroid - flumethasone. The anti-inflammatory effect is due to the effect on the cellular elements that are involved in the inflammatory process. It is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of such lesions: eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, hyperkeratosis, seborrhea, blistering skin rashes, exudative eczema, red flat and warty lichen, photodermatitis, insect bites.
- Apply a thin layer to the wound areas 1-2 times a day for 14 days. Side effects are manifested as dryness, itching and atrophy of the skin, pigmentation disorders. In case of an overdose, muscle weakness is observed, erosive lesions. Symptomatic therapy is indicated for treatment.
- Contraindicated in bacterial, viral and fungal diseases, skin syphilis and tuberculosis, in the first trimester of pregnancy. It is not prescribed for patients with precancerous conditions and neoplasms on the skin, with hypersensitivity, for infants and young children.
In order to quickly eliminate skin rashes and stop the allergic or inflammatory process, patients are prescribed drugs with hormones. After the acute inflammation has descended, non-hormonal, i.e., restorative agents are used. In some cases, several types of medication can be alternately applied.
Zinc ointment from rash
For the treatment of various skin allergic reactions use local drugs that are applied directly to the lesion. Zinc ointment from the rash is included in the category of these drugs, as it has proven itself to be an effective remedy. It is suitable for treating patients of all ages, including for the elimination of rashes in newborns. In 1 g of the drug contains 100 mg of zinc oxide and the auxiliary substance - paraffin white soft.
- Has a drying, antiseptic effect. Reduces exudation, causes protein denaturation and the formation of albumin. It is prescribed for various skin diseases: eczema, dermatitis, bedsores, intertrigo, pyoderma. Contraindicated to use when intolerance of the active substance and with purulent lesions of the skin.
- The agent is applied a thin layer on uninfected areas 1-3 times a day. Do not allow the ointment to enter the eyes or mucous membranes. If this happens, you should seek medical help and rinse your eyes with water.
- The use of zinc oxide during pregnancy and lactation is possible if the potential benefit to the mother is higher than the risks to the fetus. With prolonged use, signs of irritation, hyperemia, and itching at the site of application are possible.
Ointment from the rash on the body
When in contact with various substances, there may be negative reactions from the skin. There are rashes, burning, flaking on different parts of the body. For treatment use ointment from the rash on the body, which is used for medical purposes. As a rule, these are combined agents that not only restore the epidermis, but relieve inflammation, flushing and moisturizing.
Consider the popular topical preparations for the treatment of rashes on the body:
The drug of external use with the active substance - methylprednisolone aceponate. The active ingredient is a non-halogenated synthetic steroid. It suppresses allergic and inflammatory reactions, reduces painful sensations and symptoms.
- Indications for use: inflammatory lesions of the epidermis, eczema of various etiologies, neurodermatitis, atopic dermatitis. Suitable for treating children from 4 months of age. The agent is applied a thin layer on the affected areas 1-3 times a day, the course of treatment is 14-20 days.
- Contraindications: skin manifestations of tuberculosis and syphilis in the field of application, viral lesions, reactions to vaccination, the age of patients up to 4 months, intolerance of active components, perioral dermatitis, rosacea.
- In case of an overdose, signs of intoxication, skin atrophy, striae increase. For treatment it is necessary to stop using the drug. Side effects occur rarely. More often than not, patients are confronted with systemic effects of medicament, acneform changes.
Medication with the active substance - zinc pyrithionate. It has bacteriostatic and fungistatic action. It is active against most harmful microorganisms causing a rash, itching, burning, flushing.
- Indications for use: dermatitis of various genesis, itchy skin, psoriasis, lichen, erythrasm, neurodermatitis, resorption of dense psoriatic plaques and infiltrates, seborrhea. The drug is used 2-3 times a day, until the disappearance of pathological symptoms.
- Contraindications: intolerance of active components, simultaneous application with local agents with glucocorticosteroids. Side effects and signs of an overdose occur rarely and manifest as local allergic reactions.
Combined pharmaceutical agent for topical application. Has anti-inflammatory, restorative, moisturizing and antipruritic effect. Accelerates the process of regeneration of damaged epidermis, strengthens protective functions.
- Indications for use: dermatoses, scaly thickening of large areas of skin, seborrheic dermatitis, uninfected wounds, neurodermatitis, eczema, inflammation of the skin at the place of contact with adverse physical, chemical or thermal effects, allergic diseases.
- Contraindications: hypervitaminosis A, D, E, acute inflammatory diseases of the epidermis, pregnancy.
- The drug is applied a thin layer to the lesion site 2 times a day, with an expressed pathological process, occlusive dressings can be used. Side effects occur with an individual reaction to the components of the ointment.
Zinc oxide with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Softens and dries wounds, not absorbed, but forms a protective film that prevents contact with the allergen. It is used for damage to the skin of different etiologies.
To achieve a lasting therapeutic effect, the agent should be applied a thin layer on the affected areas up to three times a day. Contraindicated apply when hypersensitivity to the active substance. In case of an overdose, there are possible side effects - hyperemia, itching and rashes.
Ointment for rashes and itching
Very often skin rashes are accompanied by itching, burning and dryness. Ointment from rashes and itching eliminates discomfort and speeds up the regeneration of damaged skin. Consider effective medications from this group:
Anti-inflammatory drug with active component - tacrolimus (selective inhibitor of synthesis and release of inflammatory mediators). After application on the skin, it practically does not penetrate into the systemic bloodstream, systemic absorption depends on the area of the affected tissues. It is not metabolized.
- Indication: atopic dermatitis, skin lesions of different etiology. Allowed for use for children from 2 years. The agent is applied a thin layer on any parts of the body 1-2 times a day. The duration of therapy should not exceed 3 weeks.
- Contraindicated to use in severe disorders of the epidermal barrier, in pregnancy and lactation, for children younger than two years, as well as hypersensitivity to tacrolimus and macrolides.
- When external application of cases of overdose is not fixed. But if the medicine has got inside, then it is necessary to rinse the stomach and monitor the vital functions of the body. Side effects are manifested by symptoms of burning, irritation, redness of the skin. With prolonged use, it is possible to develop folliculitis, herpetic infection and acne.
- I see
Vitamin supplement for external use. It is used for diseases and lesions of the epidermis, severe itching, burning, ophthalmic diseases, psoriasis. It is not used for hypersensitivity to the active substance and in the first trimester of pregnancy. The medicine is applied a thin layer on the affected areas 1-3 times a day. In case of an overdose, there are signs of hyperemia, increased sweating, and rashes.
Ointment for the treatment of itching and rashes on the skin. Contains the active substance - betamethasone dipropionate (an analogue of prednisolone). It has pronounced anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties. Reduces the production and release of histamine, lysosomal enzymes and prostaglandins. Reduces swelling due to the effect of plasma extravasation.
- Indications for use: dermatoses, atopic and coin-like eczema, neurodermatitis, pruritus, stasis-dermatitis, psoriasis. The product is rubbed into the cleansed skin 2-3 times a day. The duration of therapy is individual for each patient.
- Side effects are manifested by such symptoms: folliculitis, skin atrophy, hyperpigmentation. When skin reactions appear, treatment stops. Contraindicated in the manifestations of tuberculosis, varicose veins, perioral dermatitis and infectious lesions. Symptoms of an overdose are similar to adverse reactions.
A pharmaceutical agent with an active component is mometasone. Synthetic glucocorticosteroid affects the intensity of the mediators responsible for the inflammation reaction. It inhibits the development of an allergic reaction, has anti-inflammatory, antiexudative and antipruritic effect.
- Indications for use: itching dermatoses, inflammatory lesions of the epidermis of a local nature, psoriasis, diffuse neurodermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis. Suitable for treating patients with 2 years of age. The medicine is applied to the affected areas with a thin layer 1-2 times a day. The duration of treatment depends on the therapeutic response in the first days of use.
- Side effects: folliculitis, irritation of the epidermis, striae, acne, dryness, hypertrichosis, superinfection, maceration, perioral dermatitis. In case of an overdose, symptoms associated with adrenal gland disorders are observed. In such cases, symptomatic therapy is indicated.
- Contraindications: the age of the patient is less than two years, perioral dermatitis, pregnancy and breastfeeding, hypersensitivity to glucocorticosteroids, skin infections, tuberculosis, syphilis, rosacea.
A combined agent with a pronounced antibacterial effect. Cures the inflammatory process, eliminates the sensation of itching and rashes. Used to treat acute and chronic eczema, itching, rashes, dermatitis. The drug is applied a thin layer on the skin 1-3 times a day.
Contraindicated apply for a long period of time, as this can cause side effects. Most often, patients face suppression of adrenal function. The medicine is not prescribed for viral, tuberculosis, fungal and cancerous lesions of the skin, during pregnancy and lactation, with purulent infections.
Ointment from syphilitic rash
Means of local therapy are used in the treatment of many diseases, including those transmitted sexually. Ointment from syphilitic rash is included in the category of such drugs. Medications anesthetize skin rashes, eliminate peeling, dilute dense formations. A rash with syphilis appears at all stages of the disease, but the earlier the treatment is started, the higher the chances of eliminating it.
Consider effective ointments from syphilitic rash:
Antiseptic with the active substance - chlorhexidine bigluconate. It is active against Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms, including Treponema pallidum, Chlamydia spp., Ureaplasma spp. And other bacteria.
- Indications for use: syphilis, bacterial vaginosis, colpitis, ureplazmoz, gonorrhea, genital herpes. Different skin infections: paronychia, pyoderma, impetigo, intertrigo. Do not appoint for intolerance components and for patients of childhood. The agent is applied to the affected parts of the epidermis 1-2 times a day for 7-10 days.
- Cases of overdose are unlikely, since the substance has a low systemic absorption. Allowed during pregnancy and lactation with appropriate medical clearance. Adverse reactions manifested in the form of allergies, which occurs after withdrawal.
Medication with wound healing and disinfecting action. It is used for the treatment of necrotic and granulating wounds, trophic ulcers, burns. The agent is applied to the wound surface 1-3 times a day, sterile wipes can be used. In case of an overdose, there are side reactions - a burning sensation. To eliminate them, you need to reduce the amount of ointment and seek medical help.
Antiseptic, effective against a broad bacterial spectrum. It has bactericidal properties, helps with skin manifestations of STDs, purulent-inflammatory processes. When topical application is practically not absorbed, does not metabolize.
- Indication: treatment of rashes, wounds, diaper rash, pyoderma, stomatitis, gingivitis. Can be used for urological and gynecological diseases. Contraindicated with intolerance of chlorhexedin, with dermatitis, for the treatment of children.
- It is allowed to apply during pregnancy and lactation with the appropriate medical prescription. In case of an overdose, adverse reactions are possible: dermatitis, stickiness and dryness of the skin, discoloration of the treated areas, itching, burning.
Antiseptic, cleans and disinfects the skin, destroys most gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, viruses, dermatophytes, yeast. It is used for the treatment and prevention of syphilitic rashes, trichomonas colpitis, chlamydia, dental and ENT pathologies. Elyugel is effective in treating wound surfaces of different severity.
It is not recommended for hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine. The agent is applied a thin layer on the damaged epidermis 1-3 times a day, the duration of treatment depends on the severity of the pathological process. Long-term therapy can cause side reactions: dryness, burning, hyperemia. To eliminate them, it is necessary to reduce the frequency of drug application.
- Gray mercury ointment
The drug is topical with antiseptic and antiparasitic properties. The main indication for use - cutaneous manifestations of syphilis, parasitic diseases, pediculosis, fthiracy. Ointment should be rubbed into the wound areas 1-2 times a day, the course of treatment up to 40 rubs. In case of an overdose, symptoms of irritation, gastrointestinal disturbances, central nervous system and kidney pathology appear.
The drug is banned for violations of the integrity of the epidermis, eczema, pruritus, gastrointestinal and renal diseases. Gray mercury ointment is not prescribed for tuberculosis, amphodontosome and other lung lesions. The drug is contraindicated for a long time to store, as the active substance becomes more poisonous and can provoke a number of negative reactions.
Ointment for rashes in children
The reaction of the child's organism to the action of any stimulus is very violent. It can be a mild rash, itching, burning, pustular manifestations and other negative symptoms. A prolonged allergic reaction leads to the development of dermatitis. Ointment from the rash in children can remove discomfort and restore the health of the skin.
Antiallergic agent with sedative effect. It is used for hives, allergic rhinitis, drug and food allergies. Helps to eliminate itching with atopic dermatitis, insect bites, chicken pox. The agent is applied a thin layer on the affected parts of the epidermis 1-3 times a day.
Duration of treatment is 7-10 days. In case of an overdose, there are side reactions: mild irritation, burning. Fenistil is not prescribed for children under one year, premature babies and intolerance to active substances.
Contains the active ingredient - dexpanthenol. Getting to the cells of the epithelium, it transforms to form pantothenic acid, which stimulates the regeneration of the skin, normalizes the cellular metabolism. Can be used on any skin. It is used for regular skin care of newborns, prevents diaper dermatitis, diaper rash.
Accelerates the healing of rashes, scratches, ulcers, erosions and other lesions. The drug is applied 1-2 times a day until the disappearance of painful symptoms. Cases of overdose are not fixed, since the drug does not penetrate into the systemic bloodstream. In isolated cases, it is possible to develop hives and itching.
The composition of the drug is - pimecrolimus. This component has anti-inflammatory properties, as it relates to inhibitors of calcinervine. It is used for atopic dermatitis and skin lesions in children from three months old and adults. The ointment is rubbed into the affected parts of the epidermis 2-4 times a day. If the therapeutic effect has not occurred within 1.5 months, then medical care and the selection of other medicines are required. Elidel causes side effects: hyperemia, burning, folliculitis, herpetic eruptions. It is contraindicated to use in atopic dermatitis in children up to 3 months, hypersensitivity to components and when the skin is infectious agents.
Antiallergic remedy, eliminating rashes, itching, irritation. Has hypoallergenic properties, gently affects the epidermis. Has anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates the healing and restoration of the skin. Suitable for the treatment of children and adults. The medicine is used 2-3 times a day, applying a thin layer on the affected areas. In case of an overdose, an allergic reaction is aggravated.
Local anti-inflammatory agent, reduces the manifestations of allergic reactions to the skin. Eliminates itching, burning, rashes, thickening of the skin and swelling. It is used for various dermatitis and eczema. The medicine is applied to the skin 1 time per day for 4 weeks for children and 12 weeks for adults. Side effects are manifested as hyperemia, burning, the appearance of vesicles at the site of application. Major contraindications: hypersensitivity to components, viral infections, cutaneous manifestations of syphilis or tuberculosis.
Antiallergic pharmaceutical agent topical. Reduces the permeability of the vascular walls of the capillary, reduces swelling and flushing of the tissues. It has a cooling and local anesthetic effect. It is used to treat skin rashes, itching, burning, flushing, chicken pox. Helps with insect bites, burns, eczema and contact dermatitis.
To achieve a therapeutic effect, ointment should be applied a thin layer on the cleared epidermis. Duration of the course and dosage are selected by the attending physician. Side effects and signs of overdose are possible with systemic absorption due to application to extensive areas of the skin. Adverse reactions manifest as intoxication. Contraindicated use when hypersensitivity to active substances.