Today, the pharmaceutical market is represented by many drugs that have similar medicinal properties. This also applies to inhalants consisting of bronchodilator components and beta2-adrenoreceptor stimulants of the bronchi.
Analogs Berodualu picks up the doctor. The doctor assesses the age and condition of the patient, the severity of the painful condition. The most intimate in terms of the composition and effects on the body of inhaled medicines are:
- Foradil is a long-acting bronchodilating drug. Contains the active ingredient formoterol fumarat - a selective agonist of beta2-adrenoreceptors. Expands the bronchi with irreversible airway obstruction. It has a local anti-inflammatory effect, preventing swelling and accumulation of inflammatory cells. The therapeutic effect develops within 1-3 minutes and lasts 10-12 hours.
- Tevacomb is a bronchodilator drug. Contains salmeterol (in the form of salmeterol xinafoate) and fluticasone propionate. Effectively relieves bronchospasms, is used in the treatment of bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other pathologies of the respiratory system.
- Foster is a combined drug containing synthetic glucocorticosteroid beclomethasone and selective β-adrenoreceptor agonist formoterol. The drug has proven itself in the treatment of bronchial asthma.
- Seretide is a combined anti-asthma agent, contains fluticasone propionate and salmeterol. The selective agonists of beta2-adenoreceptors belong to the pharmacological group. With inhalation it helps to relax the smooth muscles of the bronchi, prevents the development of bronchospasms. It has a local anti-inflammatory effect, reduces symptoms and frequency of attacks of bronchial asthma.
- Ipradual is an anti-asthma drug, contains ipratropium bromide, which has an anticholinergic effect, and fenoterol hydrobromide is a beta adrenomimetic. Inhibits vagal reflexes due to antagonistic interaction with acetylcholine, a mediator that provides the transmission of the impulse of the vagus nerve. Relaxes bronchial and vascular smooth muscles. Protects against bronchoconstriction stimulants (cold air, allergens, some drugs). Used in the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system.
- Frivey Kombi is a drug from the pharmaceutical group of adrenergic agents in combination with anticholinergic components. Contains two active ingredients: ipratropium bromide and fenoterol hydrobromide. It has a combined antispasmodic effect on bronchial muscles. Effective in diseases with impaired airway patency.
All of the above drugs are intended for inhalation use.
Berodual is a popular drug with bronchodilating properties. It is used in obstructive respiratory diseases and in the treatment of bronchial asthma. The drug has a number of analogues that are not inferior to him in efficiency, but have a more affordable price. Among the cheap analogues of Berodual include:
- Seretide is a glucocorticosteroid from the pharmacological group of anti-asthma, beta-adrenomimetic and bronchodilatory drugs. Contains salmeterol and fluticasone propionate. It is used to treat bronchial asthma and obstructive respiratory diseases. It has an aerosol release form.
- Salbutamol is a beta-adrenoreceptor stimulant that contains salbutamol sulfate. Stimulates the bronchial betazadrenoretseptory, providing a pronounced and prolonged (5-8 hours) bronchodilator effect. Warns and relieves bronchospasms, asthma attacks.
- Ipraterol-native is a bronchodilator, contains ipratropium bromide and fenoterol. Used in the treatment of bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, pulmonary emphysema and other respiratory diseases.
- Pulmicort - glucocorticosteroid with the active component - budesonide. It is prescribed for monotherapy and combined treatment of obstructive pulmonary disease, false croup, with stenosing laryngotracheitis. It can also be used as an aid in bronchial asthma.
- Berotek - selective beta2-adrenergic with the active component - fenoterol hydrobromide. It is used for attacks of bronchial asthma caused by various factors. Berotec is effective in the treatment of conditions involving constriction of the airways.
- Atrovent is an anti-asthma drug from the pharmacological group of beta-adrenoreceptor stimulants. Contains the active substance blocker of m-cholinergic receptors - ipratropium bromide. It is used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with emphysema and without emphysematous disorders, with bronchial asthma with pathologies of the cardiovascular system, bronchospasms. The drug can be used during the diagnosis of reversibility of bronchial obstruction, as well as with bronchospasms during surgical interventions and in preparation for the aerosol administration of potent drugs.
The above medicines are available in the form of an aerosol and solution for inhalation. Despite the fact that they have a mechanism of action similar to berodual, all drugs and their dosage should be prescribed only by the attending physician.
Berotek or berodual?
Both drugs are part of the pharmacological group of bronchodilator inhalants. They have a similar mechanism of action and indications for use: airway spasms, their swelling and shortness of breath in various diseases of the respiratory system.
The therapeutic effect of Beroteca develops within 5 minutes, while in Berodual in 10-15 minutes. The therapeutic effect of the first one lasts for 6 hours, and in the second one - 3-4 hours. Berotek has more contraindications and adverse reactions, but can be used to treat patients from the age of four
Let us consider in more detail the features of using Berotec:
Berotec is a drug from the group of selective beta2-adrenomimetics. Contains the active substance - fenoterol hydrobromide. With inhalation use, the therapeutic effect develops within 5 minutes and lasts for 3-5 hours. About 17% of the active ingredient enters the systemic circulation. It penetrates the hemato-placental barrier and is excreted in breast milk.
- Indications for use: attacks of bronchial asthma of various origin, chronic obstructive bronchitis and other diseases of the respiratory system with respiratory failure. The duration of inhalation and the required dosage is determined by the attending physician.
- Side effects: nausea, vomiting, tachycardia, heart rhythm disturbances. Headaches and dizziness, nervousness, weakness. Local irritation of mucous membranes, allergic reactions.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the drug, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy, tachyarrhythmia. Not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation, for patients younger than 4 years.
- Overdose: tachyarrhythmia, tremor, change in blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, hyperemia of the upper body. The treatment is carried out with specific antidotes with beta-adrenoreceptor blockers.
Product form: 10 ml aerosol in a cylinder with a metering device.
Choosing which drug is better, you should consider the indications for its use. Both drugs have a symptomatic effect and do not eliminate the root cause of the disease state. Berotec is effective for mild choking attacks. Berodual has a stronger combined composition and is used for prolonged and chronic bronchospasms.
Ambrobene or berodual?
Berodual and Ambrobene belong to different pharmacological groups and have a different mechanism of action. Berodual has a pronounced bronchodilator (expanding lumen of the bronchi) effect. It belongs to the pharmacological group of beta-adrenergic receptor stimulants.
Ambrobene is a mucolytic with secretomotor, secretolytic and expectorant properties. Stimulates the serous cells of the glands of the bronchial mucosa, increases the content of mucous secretions and contributes to its removal from the body. Normalizes the ratio of serous and mucous components of sputum. Also, the drug stimulates prenatal lung development in newborns and premature babies.
Very often, patients are prescribed a treatment regimen that consists of the inhalation of each drug individually or their mixture. Medicines complement each other, so choosing a more effective or better drug is not correct.
Atrovent or berodual?
Atrovent is used in COPD and asthma, and Berodual effectively expands the bronchi, facilitating the breathing process. Both drugs belong to the pharmacological group of beta-adrenoreceptor stimulants.
Atrovent contains the active component - itratropium bromide, which is a blocker of m-cholinergic receptors. It has a bronchodilating effect, prevents reflex spasms of the bronchi due to the influence of various factors and reduces the secretion of the glands of the bronchial mucosa. The therapeutic effect after inhalation develops within 10 minutes and lasts 4-6 hours.
- Indications for use: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with / without emphysematous changes, bronchial asthma, bronchospasms on the background of colds and infectious diseases, preparation for the introduction of aerosol preparations, bronchospasms during surgical interventions, diagnostic procedures.
- Method of application: in the form of inhalations 3-5 times a day for adults, 1-2 times a day for children. The duration of treatment depends on the therapeutic effect in the first few days, therefore it is determined by the attending physician.
- Side effects: dry mouth, nausea, thickening of sputum, swelling of the tongue, stomatitis, headaches, tachycardia, urinary retention, decreased motor function of the gastrointestinal tract, glaucoma, urticaria, irritation of the nasal mucosa, anaphylactic shock. Overdose has similar symptoms, symptomatic treatment.
- Contraindications: intolerance to the components of the drug, pregnancy (first trimester) and lactation. It is carefully prescribed for angle-closure glaucoma, prostatic hyperplasia, cystic fibrosis.
Form release: solution for inhalation and aerosol in cylinders of 20 ml per 200 injections.
Choosing between Atrovent and Berodual in obstructive pulmonary disease or asthmatic status, it is better to give the advantage to the second. Bronchodilator has a combined composition and has a more resistant bronchodilator effect.
, , 
Berodual or salbutamol?
Salbutamol is an anti-asthma drug from the pharmacological group of beta-adrenoreceptor stimulants. It is used to treat asthma and chronic bronchitis. The drug is used inhalation using a nebulizer or aerosol. The dosage of the drug and the duration of its use are determined by the attending physician.
Side effects are manifested by the expansion of peripheral vessels, moderate tachycardia and muscle tremor. The tool is contraindicated in case of intolerance to its components. It is prescribed with caution in diseases of the thyroid gland, arterial hypertension, during pregnancy and lactation. It has several forms of release: tablets, syrup in bottles, solution and powder for inhalation.
Despite the fact that Berodual and Salbutamol are similar drugs, they have different effects on the body.
Advantages of Salbutamol:
- Can be used as an emergency for bronchospasms.
- In addition to the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system, is used in gynecology.
- It has many forms of release, which simplifies the process of treatment.
- Minimal adverse reactions and contraindications.
Berodual for inhalation contains two active ingredients, therefore, requires a lower dosage in comparison with drugs-analogues. It is highly effective in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the bronchopulmonary system. It has clearly established contraindications and can cause adverse reactions. The final decision on which drug should be used in a given case is taken only by the attending physician.
, , ,