In the names of warming creams for the feet, the keyword "warming" prevails. And in most creams the active ingredient is the extract of chilli pepper. Other natural substances with a warming effect - mustard, ginger, bee venom, snake venom. Examples of creams:
- "Warming" with the extract of red pepper from Elf;
- Warming massage Elf;
- Warming "Home Doctor";
- VELENA cream-balm;
- "5 days" GalenoPharm;
- "Green pharmacy" with a warming effect with red pepper;
- Bema cosmetics warming with ginger;
- Balea Warmende Fusscreme Germany;
- "Shungite" from Fratti NV;
- Carniva Ayurvedic;
- "Winter escape from cold" Biocon.
A warming foot cream with pepper
Why red pepper is used as the main ingredient of warming creams - for the feet, as well as for the body, used in myositis, arthritis, rheumatism and other diseases? Because, firstly, the extract of pepper, along with bee and snake venom, has the strongest burning qualities. Secondly, these substances increase the insight of small vessels, and hence, the penetration of the cream into the skin. In contrast, methyl salicylate, also used in the formulation, has milder properties.
- A sharp red vegetable has long been used in medicine of different peoples. Avicenna also wrote about the effectiveness of chilli pepper with strong fatigue, nervous exhaustion, abscesses, muscle and joint pain. And eastern healers fresh vegetable applied directly to the muscles that are experiencing pain after physical overload.
The improvement was due to a strong irritating and distracting action, an improvement in blood flow, the removal of inflammatory phenomena. Even the smell of pepper, believe in the East, soothes and relieves stress.
A warming foot cream with pepper of Ukrainian origin ("Home Doctor") was created specifically to eliminate the so-called cold feet effect. Suitable for massage, and as an independent tool.
The main active ingredient is extracting hot pepper. Stimulates blood circulation and metabolism, increases skin tone, reduces pain in muscle tissues and joints. The extract of pepper provides a long warming effect, eliminates stress. Moisturizing and nourishing actions have additional components, in particular, coconut oil. With the constant application of the warming cream for the feet, the skin returns smoothness and softness.
An obligatory condition for effective warming is the donning of woolen socks, preferably warmer.
- The warming gel for feet with an extract of red pepper from "Kalina" works instantly. And not only on the feet, but also in other points of the body and organs that need to be warmed or warmed: the muscles of the back, hands. The main thing - after applying a warmed place. The gel is not washed off immediately and continues to warm the skin even the next day.
The cream of the "5 days" series of the DIA GalenoPharm line is created for the skin of people suffering from diabetes mellitus. Their skin is dry and sensitive, legs often freeze due to impaired blood circulation. Contains extracts of pepper, arnica, St. John's wort, yarrow, essential oils and other ingredients useful to the skin.
The cream warms the feet as a result of influx and acceleration of blood circulation. Has antiseptic, antimycotic, anti-inflammatory effects, softens and moisturizes the feet.
There are Ayurvedic products created according to the original ancient recipes of Indian medicine. Brand Carnival Medic successfully combines such formulas with the achievements of modern cosmetology.
Cream with pepper extract, rosemary and sesame oils Carniva performs both warming and additional functions. Contains only natural ingredients; It is recommended for disorders of blood circulation of various etiologies, for removing evening fatigue after heels and playing sports.
Children's warming foot cream
Children's warming creams for feet do not contain synthetic and harmful ingredients, are able to act gently, quickly and permanently warm the legs, caring carefully for the skin. They are used before walking in the season of acute respiratory infections, for warming and preventing colds, for comfort before bedtime, for massaging cold feet.
The warming cream for the feet "Northern Teddy Bear" Little Siberica meets these requirements, and is also used for massage.
- Cosmetologists have created a product based on two active ingredients: fir oil and cedar milk. They claim that the "Bear" is tested at 50-degree frosts and is able to effectively warm small feet after long walks in the winter cold.
Organic oil warms up, stimulating the blood supply of tissues; thanks to this heat soon spreads throughout the body. Milk of cedar cares for a gentle and whimsical baby skin. Cream-rubbing before applying to the skin pre-rubbed in the palms. Recommended for children from 3 years.
Specially adapted for the sensitive skin of children is the warming product of the brand "Our Mother". It is developed on natural badger fat, deeply and permanently heats the tissues, gives a feeling of warmth and comfort. The cream should be rubbed with massaging movements to prevent colds and accelerate the recovery of babies from 3 months of age. On the legs warmed with cream it is necessary to put on warm socks.