Information about doctor
Ronen Alkalay He is an advanced Israeli dermatologist, oncodermatologist surgeon, dermatovenerologist, international specialist in the treatment of dermato-pathologies. He has extensive clinical and practical experience, he has been treating an extensive list of skin diseases, including psoriasis, inflammatory processes, viral and parasitic skin lesions, hereditary and autoimmune dermatitis, allergic reactions, benign and malignant skin diseases.
Ronen Alkalay conducts successful removal of affected tissues in skin cancer, owns micrographic dermatosurgery technique. We are talking about a unique operating technique that allows you to remove skin cancer in one operation and irrevocably. The effectiveness of this method is 99%.
The doctor Alkalay always uses the principle of an individual approach to each patient. Developing a specific treatment plan, collaborates with all necessary specialists from other areas. Successfully applies in practice the latest methods of influence on skin pathologies, tests the latest medicines, uses laser technologies and procedures of electrical stimulation.
Conducts teaching, prepares students - future dermatologists and venereologists. He actively participates in scientific research and publishes his own articles in popular medical journals. Four years in a row he was awarded the title of the best doctor in Israel.
Education and work experience
- Graduate School of Medicine at the University of Tel Aviv, Israel
- Specialization in the Department of Dermatology, Hadassah University Hospital in Jerusalem, Israel
- Internship in the field of micrographic surgery at the American College of Surgery. Mosa, United States
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Association of Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- American Academy of Dermatology