Only after carrying out all necessary researches it is possible to receive a full picture of pathological changes in a status of an organism on a basis to which the diagnosis is made. Only after this it is possible to begin treatment of hypertension of the 2nd degree. Therapy, mainly, is painted by the district therapist. To clarify and adjust the treatment schedule, you may need to consult a cardiologist or a neurologist.
The traditional strategy of treatment of hypertension of the 2 nd degree includes:
- Diuretics, or diuretics. They include veroshpiron, ravel, thiazide, furosemide, diver and others.
- Mandatoryly prescribed antihypertensive drugs: bisoprolol, physiotherosis, artil, lisinopril and other drugs of a similar effect.
- Drugs that reduce cholesterol in the blood. It can be zovastikor, atorvastatin.
- Appointed and drugs that reduce the density of blood: cardiomagnesium, aspidic.
It is worth knowing that special importance in the quality of therapy is given to the timing accuracy of the medication: it is necessary to take medicines strictly by the hour.
Scheme of treatment of hypertension 2 degrees
It must be remembered that it is not worthwhile to treat hypertension alone. Such liberty can significantly complicate the situation, including disability, and even the threat of life. The treatment regimen for grade 2 hypertension is strictly individual for each patient. Therapy, usually, is appointed complex, which includes not one, but several different drugs. This approach to treatment allows you to act purposefully at once on different processes that provoke a high level of blood pressure. In addition, this approach to treatment makes it possible to use drugs with reduced dosages, since some drugs, when tandem, increase the pharmacodynamics of each other.
But there are problems with this purpose. When complex therapy is necessary to carefully select the drugs, because they not only "help" to activate the pharmacological properties of the "neighbor", but can not combine, being antagonists. In the end, instead of improving the situation, you can get additional complications.
The treatment regimen for hypertension of the 2nd degree is written down specifically the sex of the patient. When compiling it, the attending doctor should take into account: •
- Age qualification.
- Propensity to hypodynamia.
- The violations in the endocrine system are assessed:
- Having problems with the cardiovascular system.
- Angina pectoris.
- Dysfunction of the heart.
- Failures in the functioning of other target organs.
- High amount of cholesterol in the blood plasma.
Only those medications prescribed for which the patient does not have contraindications are prescribed and who have shown themselves well in tandem work. But even in this case, for the first time, close monitoring of the patient's condition is necessary, in order to avoid unwanted reactions. If necessary, the preparations are changed to other, similar characteristics.
The doctor takes into account the specificity of each medicine. To date, the most complete data on the effects are on diuretics and beta-blockers, which have long been used in medicine. Doctors know that the maximum therapeutic result from them can be obtained only at the initial stage of the disease. Innovative drugs are not yet thoroughly studied, although there are already some positive indicators. A qualified doctor is able to accurately predict the expected effectiveness of a combination of drugs.
One of the main rules of the scheme therapy is the clarity of maintaining time indicators and the continuity of medication.
Medicines for hypertension of the 2nd degree
To stop high pressure apply different methods of exposure to the body and their combinations. The doctor can prescribe medicines for hypertension of the 2nd degree in a complex. Such therapy may include:
- Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are drugs that relieve blood vessel tension by reducing the production of a hormone that leads to their narrowing.
- Inhibitors of ARB - their action is akin to previous drugs - they inhibit the receptors of angiotensin II.
- Calcium channel blockers allow you to monitor the effect of calcium on the state of blood vessels and the myocardium. The drugs relieve muscle tension, relax the blood vessels.
- Beta-blockers are drugs that have a direct effect on the cardiovascular system. They reduce the rate of contractions of the heart muscle, thereby relieving the heart. O
- Renin inhibitors reduce blood renin activity, providing cardioprotective and nephroprotective efficacy.
- As medicines for hypertension of the 2nd degree, the prescriptions of our ancestors are also used. In general, herbal compositions with sedative properties are used: chamomile, peppermint, valerian, hawthorn, melissa. Products of beekeeping, citrus fruits are actively used.
- Mandatory power adjustment.
Tablets with hypertension 2 degrees
In the process of therapy, the treating therapist ascribes tablets for hypertension of the 2nd degree in different directions. Necessarily appointed diuretics. For example, a thiazide, which effectively removes excess fluid from the body of the patient. For adults, the drug is administered in a dosage of 0.6 to 0.8 g daily, divided into three to four doses. Children prescribed a medicine at the rate of 10 - 20 mg per kilogram of the weight of the baby. In the case of pronounced side effects, the amount of medication taken is reduced: adults up to 30 mg, children - up to 5 mg per kilogram. Duration of treatment is controlled by a doctor.
Contraindications for prescription include leukopenia and individual intolerance to the drug.
Together with diuretics the doctor also prescribes medicines of a different orientation. ACE inhibitors: captopril, lisinopril, trandolapril, enalapril, quinapril, cilazapril, ramipril, fosinopril, perindopril.
Captopril is administered orally an hour before meals. The starting dose is 25 mg, administered twice per day. In case of medical necessity, the amount of medication with a period of two to four weeks can be raised, until the necessary result is obtained. If the patient is diagnosed with impaired renal function, the starting dosage is lower. And only through a longer interval is allowed an increase in the dose.
Contraindicated captopril in the case of pronounced renal and renal failure, stenosis of the aortic aorta, with angioedema, cardiogenic shock, during pregnancy and lactation, patients younger than 18 years.
BRA inhibitors are used in complex therapy: losartan, candesartan, eprosartan, telmisartan, irbesartan, olmesaran, valsartan.
Candesartan is administered orally once a day in a dosage of 4 mg - this is the starting amount of the drug. The maximum permissible daily dose should not exceed 16 mg, in the case of maintenance therapy - 8 mg. For patients with impaired renal and / or liver function, the starting amount of the drug is 2 mg.
Candesartan is not allowed for use in the case of a baby carrying and breast feeding.
In complex therapy, beta-blockers are used - tablets with hypertension of the 2nd degree - such as acebutolol, metoprolol, pindolol, oxprenolol, atenolol, sotalol, bisoprolol, propranolol, timolol.
Metoprolol is administered orally with food or immediately after a meal. The starting amount of the drug is 0.05 - 0.1 g, spaced by one or two doses. If the desired therapeutic result is not observed, the dosage gradually rises to 0.1-0.2 g, or another antihypertensive agent is administered in parallel. The amount of medicine taken should not exceed 0.2 g
Contraindications to this drug are quite extensive and must be very carefully taken into account. Do not enter this medication in the protocol of treatment with severe bradycardia, decompensational heart failure, angina pectoris, cardiogenic shock, during pregnancy and lactation, with increased sensitivity to the components of the drug, as well as persons under 18 years of age.
Calcium channel blockers: amlodipine, lacidipine, nisodipine, lekranidipine, diltiazem, nicardipine, verapamil, felodipine, nifedipine, isradipine.
Lecranidipine is used with a small amount of fluid 15 minutes before the planned meal. The drug is prescribed for 10 mg once daily throughout the day. In the event that it is not possible to achieve therapeutic efficacy, the dosage, gradually increasing, can be brought up to 20 mg per day.
Do not prescribe a drug to a patient if he has a history of chronic heart failure, decompensation, liver and kidney dysfunction, unstable angina and bradycardia, individual intolerance to the constituents of the medicine, as well as lactose, pregnancy, lactation, galactosemia, age up to 18 years, syndrome of impaired absorption capacity of galactose-glucose.
Renin inhibitors, for example, are aliskiren. This drug is administered to the body regardless of the time of ingestion. The recommended starting dosage is 0.15 g once a day. A positive antihypertensive result can be observed after two weeks of therapy. If there is no or insufficient effect, the dosage can be increased and adjusted to 0.3 g, taken once a day.
Contraindicated drug for admission with severe disruption of the kidney and liver, if the patient is on hemodialysis, with increased sensitivity to the components of the drug, as well as persons under 18 years of age.
In case the therapy does not bring tangible results, the doctor replaces the medicine, for example, with alpha-blockers. These drugs are classified as strong vasodilating drugs of central action. But the use of alpha-blockers is burdened with serious side effects.
Herbs for hypertension of the 2nd degree
It is not superfluous to consider herbs and herbal preparations, which are quite effective against grade 2 hypertension.
- You can prepare such a collection (the herbs are taken in equal proportions): motherwort, marsh swine, horsetail field, valerian root medicinal. A decoction from this combination shows itself perfectly well with single BP races in a stressful situation. Has diuretic properties.
- In equal parts: peppermint, gooseweed, chamomile, crust bark, yarrow.
- Effective and such herbs for hypertension of the 2 nd degree: two parts - herb Leonurus, hawthorn flowers, marsh swine; on one part - horsetail field, birch leaf, adonis spring.
- The listed fees are prepared as follows: one teaspoon of the formulation is poured 200 g of boiling water and for 15 minutes it is kept in a water bath. Then it cools and strains. The resulting liquid is divided into two and drink half an hour before meals during the day.
- You can also prepare such a collection: three parts of ashberry and four berries of wild rose and hawthorn, two parts of dill seeds. Lit with hot water (boiling water), pour three tablespoons of the collection. Two hours in a thermos. Drink a glass three times a day.
- Good efficiency is shown by the juice of the viburnum, taken one fourth of a glass three to four times a day.
Nutrition for hypertension 2 degrees
Not the last place in therapy is taken and nutrition with hypertension of the 2nd degree. People suffering from this disease should understand those products that are not strictly worth eating:
- Foods high in fat: fatty meats and fish.
- Confectionery, ice cream, cake, buns, crackers, chips.
- Production of fast food.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Drinks are high in caffeine.
- Spicy and spicy foods, smoked products, salting and preserving.
- Limit the amount of salt consumed.
- Reduce the intake of animal fats (sour cream, butter).
- Minimize the use of easily digestible carbohydrates: jam, sweets, jams, sugar.
- Get rid of smoking.
That it is possible to recommend:
- It is necessary to eat a lot of parsley - it is an indispensable assistant of blood vessels of the circulatory system.
- It is not bad to introduce nuts and dried fruits into your diet - they are just a storehouse of vitamins and microelements, especially potassium (which supports the function of the heart and takes part in the induction of fluid from the body) and magnesium (vasodilating properties).
- Do not ignore garlic in the diet. Daily intake of several teeth will spur the work of the heart.
- The first is better to cook vegetable, cereal or milk soups. On meat broth to consume no more than once a week.
- A day to drink no more than 1.5 liters of fluid.