What are the tablets to drink at high blood pressure?
An important role in our choice of drugs is advertising, which is now filled with Internet and television. However, do not rush to run for a drug in the pharmacy, even if in the commercial you promised a "guaranteed" effect. Even vitamin preparations are not recommended to drink "just like that," especially when it comes to such serious drugs as antihypertensives.
For each patient, effective high-pressure tablets can be different, because the doctor prescribes treatment exclusively according to the individual program, depending on the patient's age, condition, duration, stage and form of the disease, on the availability of contraindications.
Do not self-medicate! This phrase is already quite beaten, but it never loses its relevance: a pill that helps your neighbor can sometimes help you, but the consequences of such an uncontrolled reception can be deplorable.
Instead of asking friends and acquaintances about good hypotensive tablets, it is better to ask about a good doctor who can safely entrust his health.
What are high-pressure tablets?
Tablets from high blood pressure can be divided into several groups, which imply different effects of drugs on the body, achieving in different ways one common goal: to reduce pressure. These are the following groups of medicines:
- medicines that have a diuretic effect (diuretic drugs - indapamide, furosemide, polythiazide, lasix);
- drugs that dilate blood vessels (hydralazine, minoxidil);
- agents-calcium antagonists (nifedipine, verapamil, diltiazem);
- neurotropic agents (clonidine, guanfacine, dopegit, rilmenidine);
- medicines-ACE inhibitors (violating the formation of active angiotensin - captopril, benazepril, enalapril, etc.);
- drugs that block the receptors of angiotensin (losartan, cosaar, etc.).
Only the doctor must decide which group of drugs to prescribe, which drugs from high pressure, tablets or injections. Sometimes combined therapy can be used, with the simultaneous administration of several drugs, including in different dosage forms.
Tablets from high low pressure
The indices of the lower (it is called diastolic) pressure changes depending on the resistance of the vascular wall. That is, the lower pressure increases due to spasm or narrowing of the blood vessels, which can be caused by swelling and fluid retention in the body.
Lower blood pressure is sometimes said to be "heartfelt," as the reasons for its increase should often be found in the work of the heart. Also, the causes can be pathologies of the adrenal glands, endocrine system, heart disease. Prolonged high diastolic pressure adversely affects the cardiac muscle and coronary blood flow, so it is necessary to take measures to reduce the DD index.
Refusal to eat salt and preservatives is the first way to combat the increase in diastolic index. It is recommended to go through all the necessary studies, to pass tests to determine the true cause of edema and poor health.
If you have diastolic high blood pressure, treatment - tablets - should be aimed at removing excess fluid from the body, that is, have a diuretic effect. These drugs are hypothiazide, veroshpiron, triampur, indap, etc. Depending on the doctor's recommendations, it is possible to use beta and calcium blockers, agents like metoprolol, verapamil, atenolol. Treatment can be carried out with the connection of alternative agents, herbal mixtures with a soothing effect.
What to take at high pressure, when the pills do not help?
Sometimes the development of the disease provokes such situations when the patient is facing a choice: high blood pressure, what to take - pills or herbs?
Certainly, treatment by alternative means has its advantages, but it will not be superfluous to have advice from a good doctor. We will cite a few recipes, which, judging by the responses, do a good job with the problems of increasing blood pressure:
- freshly squeezed beet juice with the addition of natural honey, as well as juice and compote of guelder rose, raspberry, currant helps. You can use tea from the fruits and leaves of plants;
- the flowers of hawthorn are poured with boiling water 1:10, insist half an hour and drink a quarter of a glass before eating;
- grass motherwort pour boiling water 2:10, drink should be one small throat three times a day before meals;
- It is useful to eat honey for the night mixed with garlic, sometimes the mixture is diluted in milk and drunk;
- a tea mushroom - speak, that its constant use normalizes pressure and level of cholesterol, relieves headache and heart pain;
- you can brew and drink tea from fresh or dry leaves of dark grapes;
- color acacia white - take 1 spoonful on a glass of boiling water, insist and drink half the glass before eating;
- infusion of dill seeds - 2 teaspoons brew in a liter of boiling water, take half a cup three times a day;
- brine cabbage - rich in vitamins and trace elements, helps to stabilize the pressure.
For a quick effect, you can use diuretic herbs, such as birch leaves, cowberries, burdock, as well as juniper, string, bearberry, field horsetail. Treatment with plants can be carried out regularly and as a preventive measure of hypertension.
Rest, normal sleep, fresh air - all this will help in the fight against increased blood pressure.
What pills bring down high blood pressure?
Than to knock down high pressure, tablets after all happen different, so what to choose?
If there is no possibility of emergency treatment to a doctor, try using diuretics: the effect of them usually does not keep you waiting long. However, remember that sharply reduce the pressure is not recommended, it should be done gradually, evenly reducing the burden on the organs, including the heart.
Diuretic tablets from high blood pressure - a list of the most common drugs:
- hypothiazide, hydrochlorothiazide - require a cautious appointment in diabetes mellitus, no more than 25 mg per reception;
- indap, indapamide, arifon, ravel - effective soft-acting drugs, they can be taken regularly, they are also very convenient for taking (take only one pill per day);
- furosemide, lasix - drugs not prescribed for continuous use, used 1-2 times to stop the hypertensive crisis;
- diver, britomar - not as sharp effect as furosemide, but longer and more sparing.
And yet, how to reduce high blood pressure, tablets use or other means? Self-medication is not the best option in this situation, use the advice of a good doctor.
Constant advice about a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, fight against excess weight, refusal to smoke and use alcohol, perhaps someone will seem beaten and boring. However, the application of these recommendations is much more effective than any existing high-pressure tablets.