Treatment should always be comprehensive and not be limited to just taking medications. For example, a huge role in the success of treatment of gastritis is nutrition - without this link the effectiveness of the drugs taken can be reduced to zero.
Diet is the basis for the treatment of gastritis. Medications only supplement the treatment and prevent the recurrence of the disease.
Treatment regimens for gastritis with increased acidity include the administration of several drugs - usually one of each proposed pharmacological group. It can be:
- painkillers (No-shpa, Drotaverin);
- antacid preparations (preparations of magnesium, aluminum);
- means-blockers of the proton pump (Omeprazole, Omez);
- antibiotic agents, whose action is directed to the destruction of Helicobacter pylori (Amoxicillin, Clarithromycin).
For example, if a Helicobacter is detected, the following treatment regimens can be used:
- For 7 days: 20 mg of omeprazole, 1 g of amoxicillin, 500 mg of clarithromycin - twice a day.
- For 14 days: up to 40 mg of omeprazole, 750 mg of amoxicillin - twice a day. Either 40 mg of omeprazole once a day and 500 mg of clarithromycin three times a day.
Patients with gastritis against a background of increased acidity need to understand that the treatment should be done precisely during the period of exacerbation of the disease. If you take drugs often and chaotically, you can completely disrupt the process of production of hydrochloric acid, which can cause the development of atrophy of the mucosa and even malignant neoplasms.
- De-nol is a medication that protects the gastric mucosa. De-nol take 1 tablet 4 times a day, shortly before meals and immediately before going to bed. Duration of treatment - 1-2 months. The drug accumulates in the body, so long-term use should be agreed with the doctor.
- Hilak Fort is a probiotic that normalizes the balance of the intestinal flora. Simultaneously, this drug eliminates digestive disorders and regulates the acidity of gastric juice. Hilak forte is used on an average of 50 drops in the morning, before dinner and before dinner, previously diluted in a small amount of liquid. Hilak forte is safe and can be used even by pregnant patients.
- Omeprazole (Omez) is an antiulcer medication, a proton pump inhibitor. It is prescribed for serious damage to the mucosa, as well as for the prevention of ulceration. Dosage of the drug is selected individually, from 10 to 60 mg once a day.
- Ranitidine (Zantac) is an antiulcer blocker of histamine receptors, which is applied twice a day for 150 mg. Treatment continues for 1-2 months. Of the side effects of the drug most often occur dyspepsia, a sense of fatigue, headaches, tinnitus, joint and muscle pain.
- Nolpaz (Controls) is one of the drugs, blockers of the proton pump. The standard purpose of the drug is 40 mg per day, for 1-2 months. Elderly patients are shortened to one week. Taking the drug may be accompanied by pain in the abdomen, headache, dizziness.
- Allochol is a drug that improves liver function. It can be used as an adjuvant, 1 tablet three times a day. The standard course of therapy is 1-2 months, with the possibility of a repeat after 3 months. Prolonged use of the drug may cause diarrhea.
- Linex is a means for normalizing the balance of intestinal microflora. It is used to improve the functioning of the intestine, since with increased acidity, biobalance disorder often occurs. The medication is taken after a meal, 2 capsules three times a day. Linex is usually well tolerated, side effects are rare.
- Ursosan (Ursofalk) is a remedy for the protection and improvement of liver function. Ursosan is especially relevant for the treatment of reflux gastritis - it is taken 1 capsule daily, at night. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor and can range from 2 weeks to 6 months. Sometimes, admission can develop side effects in the form of constipation, diarrhea, back pain, exacerbation of psoriasis.
- Ascorbic acid is a well-known vitamin C, which is necessary for the normal processes of tissue repair. Dosage of ascorbic acid is taken after meals, 1-2 pcs. Per day. Do not take more than 1 g of the drug daily, as this can cause increased heartburn and diarrhea.
- Phosphalugel is an antacid agent based on aluminum phosphate, which effectively eliminates heartburn and reduces acidity. The gel can take 1-2 packets up to 3 times a day. As a rule, the drug is well tolerated, and only occasionally it can cause constipation.
- Activated charcoal will provide additional help in digestive disorders, with increased gas production. The drug should not be used if ulcers or bleeding occur in the stomach. As a rule, take 250-750 mg three times a day.
- Valerian (tincture of valerian root) will help with insomnia and spasmodic pains in the stomach associated with gastritis. Tincture is taken before meals, 25 drops to 4 times a day. During the treatment with the drug, fatigue and drowsiness may occur.
- Enterosgel is an enterosorbent preparation, the use of which is appropriate for intestinal infections, intoxications, poisonings. Enterosgel taken inside between meals, with water, about 1.5 st. L. Three times a day. The drug rarely causes side effects and is well tolerated by patients.
- Trimedat (Neobutin) is a medication that is prescribed to normalize the peristalsis of the digestive system. The usual dosage of Trimedate is 100-200 mg three times a day. Sometimes this drug causes allergies.
- Folic acid is often necessary for the treatment of chronic gastritis, which is accompanied by a violation of absorption of substances necessary for the body. As a rule, for treatment enough to take 5 mg of folic acid per day, if there is no allergy to this drug.
- Trichopol (Metronidazole) is a drug used to treat Helicobacter infection, which is prescribed in combination with antibiotics such as Amoxicillin. Trichopol take 2 tablets three times a day for a week. Trichopolum is not used in pregnancy and lactation, as well as with a tendency to allergy to the drug.
Antacids for gastritis with high acidity
Antacid preparations are medicines that create protection on the mucous membrane, which prevents the negative effects of irritating components of bile and gastric juice. Antacids prevent heartburn, the formation of erosion on the surface of the gastric mucosa. Modern means lead to the neutralization of hydrochloric acid and the formation of insoluble salts that are excreted from the body with the feces.
- Almagel - antacid in the form of a suspension, which is taken orally within an hour after meals and at night, 5-10 ml to 4 times a day. With prolonged use, Almagel can cause constipation and a metallic taste in the oral cavity.
- Smecta is a drug against diarrhea, which also eliminates heartburn and bloating. Smectu is taken after a meal, no more than 3 packets per day. Treatment lasts no more than a week in a row: otherwise, constipation may appear.
- Maalox is an antacid agent in the form of a suspension with mint flavor. The drug is effective against heartburn, acidic eructations, stomach pain. Usually take 15 ml of the drug between meals and overnight, but not more than 90 ml of suspension per day.
Enzymes with gastritis with high acidity
Enzyme preparations are more appropriate for gastritis with low acidity or with atrophic gastritis. However, in some cases, with a decrease in the enzymatic activity of the digestive system, such drugs may be prescribed to patients with high acidity of the stomach.
When treating a chronic form of gastritis, it is recommended to take enzymes in the form of gelatin capsules. Such drugs pass the stomach and dissolve in the intestines, thus modeling the natural digestive process.
- Pancreatin - is used for chronic pancreatitis, inflammatory-dystrophic changes in the stomach. The standard dosage is 150,000 units daily. Pancreatin is not recommended for use in acute pancreatitis.
- Mezim is an enzyme preparation based on pancreatin, the actual analogue of Pancreatin. Usually take 1-2 tablets before meals, squeezed with a small amount of liquid.
- Festal is an enzyme agent based on pancreatin, which can be used in disorders of the formation and secretion of bile, with chronic gastritis, duodenitis, cholecystitis. Adult patients take 1-2 pills to 3 times a day.
Antibiotics for gastritis with high acidity
The main treatment for Helicobacter pylori infection in gastritis with high acidity is carried out with preparations of such groups:
- preparations of clarithromycin (Binoclar, Clarexide);
- preparations of amoxicillin (Amoxil, Amoxiclav);
- preparations of omeprazole (Omez, Promez, etc.).
In order to achieve the optimal effect in treatment, antibiotics are combined with a medication such as Metronidazole: this is the only way to completely get rid of Helicobacter, because this bacterium possesses extreme resistance to antibiotic therapy.
The dose of antibiotics and the duration of the treatment course are determined by the doctor, who takes into account the age, condition of the patient, as well as the presence of additional pathologies of the digestive organs.
, , , 
Immunomodulators in gastritis with high acidity
Immunomodulators are drugs that improve and activate the functioning of the immune system, interacting with its cells. As a rule, immunomodulators are prescribed as part of complex treatment simultaneously with taking antibiotics.
The use of immunomodulating drugs should be carried out under the control of the blood picture, taking into account the dynamics of the disease.
The most common and safe immunomodulators are:
- extract of echinacea;
- tincture of ginseng;
- tincture of magnolia vine;
- rhodiola rosea;
Immunomodulators should be prescribed only by a doctor, since only he can evaluate the appropriateness of taking these medications, and also control their effect on the body.
To fully and quickly restore the gastric mucosa and to normalize high acidity, a sufficient amount of ascorbic acid, vitamin PP, A and B vitamins is required.
Vitamin A provides normal processes of cell division and growth, strengthens the immune defense of the stomach. This vitamin is considered fat-soluble, so it must be taken with foods that contain fats. For example, it is known that a large amount of vitamin A is found in carrots: for a full assimilation of nutrients, carrots should be flavored with vegetable oil.
Nicotinic acid improves blood circulation in the tissues of the digestive system, which leads to faster healing of the inflamed mucosa.
Vitamins of group B are involved in all metabolic processes.
Ascorbic acid strengthens the immune system, accelerates the healing of ulcers and other mucosal integrity disorders.
In addition, with increased secretion of acid, it is very important to have a vitamin U in the body, which is in sufficient quantity contained in white cabbage. Vitamin U stabilizes the release of hydrochloric acid and accelerates the healing of damaged mucous tissues.
Methods of physiotherapy are applied after the acute stage is completed - mainly for the prevention of repeated exacerbation of the disease and acceleration of mucosal healing.
With gastritis with high acidity, it is important to use electrophoresis with novocaine, platyphylline or antispasmodics, as well as applications with paraffin, ozocerite, therapeutic mud.
Additionally, ultrasound therapy, DMV therapy and other procedures can be prescribed.
Physiotherapy methods eliminate spasms of smooth muscles of the stomach, alleviate pain, improve blood circulation in the epigastric region, accelerate the course of recovery processes.
The most important is the appointment of physiotherapeutic treatment for a chronic form of gastritis.
Alternative treatment of gastritis with high acidity
Alternative recipes for gastritis with increased acidity include the use of plants with enveloping properties. In most cases, they use camomile, dandelion, plantain leaves, ivan-tea, calendula, mother-and-stepmother. Of the listed herbs are prepared infusions, decoctions, teas.
In addition to herbs, with increased acidity it is useful to use honey, carrot and potato juices.
In the early stages of the disease, alternative treatment in combination with a diet can lead to a complete cure for gastritis. But with an average and severe course of the inflammatory process, it is necessary to connect the medication.
Surgical interventions for gastritis with high acidity - laparotomy and gastrectomy - can be prescribed only in a chronic form of pathology with suspected malignancy. Most often, the operation is performed with polyps in the stomach, as well as with rigid and hypertrophic gastritis.
Usual acute gastritis with high acidity is usually treated conservatively, with the use of certain medications, against the background of proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Massage with gastritis with high acidity
With gastritis with high acidity massage should be performed gently, shallowly, gently, without intense shaking movements. The massage should not last more than 15 minutes. The course of treatment implies carrying out 14 procedures, once every two days.
Massage of the epigastric zone begins with circular strokes, after which they connect a soft grinding, grit-like strokes on the left upwards.
Complete the massage with stroking movements from left to right and down towards the sigmoid colon.
It is not recommended to carry out shaking, active vibration, tremors and intense rubbing.
Massages are carried out outside the stage of exacerbation, between meals.
Gymnastics with gastritis with high acidity
Sometimes the cause of gastritis with high acidity experts call the scourge of residents of large cities - hypodynamia. From the lack of physical and motor load, not only the digestive processes, but also the condition of the whole organism, can suffer. Of course, the load should not be excessive - it's harmful. But the dosed motor activity is just right.
The essence of this treatment is that the intensive work of the muscles leads to an acceleration of metabolic processes, improvement of energy metabolism in cells, and the establishment of evacuation function of the intestine.
Gymnastic exercises are performed outside the attack of exacerbation of the disease, starting with small loads, gradually increasing the intensity of the exercises.
With gastritis with high acidity, exercises are performed at a slow pace, repeating monotonous movements several times - this approach acts on acidity in a decreasing manner.
It is desirable to combine gymnastics with breathing exercises under relaxing music. It is better not to conduct exercises to strengthen abdominal muscles or reduce them to a minimum.
Yoga with gastritis with high acidity
If you perform the following exercises (asanas) daily for 8-10 minutes, you can eliminate the negative manifestations of gastritis with increased acidity, and even completely get rid of it.
- Gehujang-asana: we lay down on the stomach, put our hands on the chest level. With emphasis on the hands, we rise, we bend in the waist and throw our heads backwards. We return to the original position. We repeat the asan about 5 times.
- Dhanur-asana: we lie on our backs, our legs bend at the knees, we focus on the surface of the floor. We take brushes for the ankles, we bend our back, trying to strain the musculature of the abdominal wall. In the beginning, the legs in the knees can be arranged.
- Prustha valita khanum-asana: stand straight, legs together. We divert one leg forward, bending at the knee, while the second leg stays straight. Turn the body to the left and right. We perform the exercise in one and the other way 10-14 times.