Information about doctor
The doctor Maor Lahav is a world-renowned Israeli gastroenterologist, doctor of medicine (MD), head of the invasive endoscopy department, senior doctor of the gastroenterology department of the Assuta clinic, one of the country's most famous medical institutions.
Work experience Maor Lahav is about 25 years. He combines his clinical work with research, is the author of many publications in specialized publications, participates in annual scientific conferences and symposia, where he gives reports.
In addition, the scope of its activities includes:
- invasive endoscopy;
- removal of intestinal polyps;
- endoscopic procedures for submucous dissection, retrograde cholangiopancreatography, ultrasound of the gastrointestinal tract.
The doctor is in Maor Lahav demand not only as an excellent doctor, diagnostician, but also as an innovator. He owns the most modern technologies: conducts operations without anesthesia and a scalpel.
So, when removing neoplasms of the digestive tract, the doctor applies ESD technology, which provides minimal intervention, high efficiency of treatment and rapid recovery. Patients have the opportunity to return home the same day.
With the help of another innovative method - radiofrequency ablation, treatment of the esophagus with Barrett syndrome is carried out: the pathological cells of the upper mucous membrane layer are destroyed by radio waves, they are replaced by healthy ones.
Among the patients of the doctor are people from different countries of the world, they trust him, thanks to his talent, extensive knowledge, ability to accurately identify the most complex pathologies and successfully eliminate them.
Maor Lahav He is fluent in Russian, English, Hebrew.
Education and work experience
- Higher medical education in the CIS
- Graduate School of Medicine. Sacklera at Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Internship in the treatment of gastroenterological diseases in the Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel
- Long-term internship at the Chicago University Hospital, USA
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastroenterology