Tablets from chronic gastritis
Treatment of chronic course of gastritis involves the introduction of changes in nutrition, as well as taking drugs that destroy the bacteria Helicobacter. Usually, several drugs are combined to make the treatment more effective. These can be hypoacid preparations, antibiotics and protective agents (for example, bismuth preparations). Often combine antibiotics and the drug De-nol - this helps prevent the development of Helicobacter resistance to antibacterial tablets, increasing the chances of the patient for a speedy recovery. Standard treatment lasts 1-2 weeks, after which the patient tests, so that the doctor can follow the positive dynamics of therapy.
After the end of antibiotic therapy De-nol continue to take some more time. This is due to the cytoprotective and anti-inflammatory effect of the drug. Thanks to this treatment regimen, gastritis symptoms are eliminated, and damaged mucous tissues are completely and qualitatively restored.
Tablets from superficial gastritis
Superficial gastritis is the initial stage of a full inflammatory process. However, this does not mean that it is not necessary to treat such a disease. Quite the opposite: if treatment is ignored, the consequences will be rapid and unfavorable, with the destruction of deeper layers of gastric tissues.
Often, with a superficial gastritis, dieting can be sufficient. However, tablets with this type of gastritis are also an integral part of therapy.
- To destroy the bacteria that cause the inflammatory reaction, prescribe a treatment regimen with antibacterial drugs. So, such schematic variants as Clarithromycin + Metronidazole, or Clarithromycin + Amoxicillin are popular.
- With increased acidity, you can take Omez or Ranitidine. This will stabilize the acidity and protect the mucosa from damage.
- It is not excluded and the use of enveloping drugs - it's Almagel, Fosfalugel, and so on.
Tablets from erosive gastritis
Erosive gastritis is characterized by a particularly pronounced course resembling a peptic ulcer. The disease is characterized by the appearance of erosion, which is accompanied by considerable morbidity and other unpleasant symptoms.
What should be the treatment of erosive form of gastritis? The therapeutic scheme should pursue the following objectives:
- Stabilization of juice production in the stomach;
- stabilization of the composition and acidity of gastric juice;
- improvement of the digestive process;
- restoration of the function of the digestive system;
- elimination or prevention of bleeding erosion;
- destruction of bacteria that triggered the development of gastritis.
To normalize the digestive processes, it is advisable to take antisecretory drugs: histamine-receptor blockers (Kwamatel, Ranitidine) or proton pump inhibitors (Omeprazole, Controller, etc.).
To restore normal acidity widely used enveloping, anti-acid and adsorptive agents (Maalox, Gaviscon, Almagel).
Improve digestive processes are possible with the help of drugs such as enzymes: Creon, Festal, etc.
To restore digestive function and peristalsis appoint Motilium, Metoclopramide.
With bleeding, the use of injections of Vikasol or Dicinone will help.
Antibacterial therapy in the presence of Helicobacter pylori can be supplemented by complex means, for example, Klatinol or Pylobacter.
Method and dosage of tablets from gastritis
Drugs that reduce acidity, usually take 4 p. Per day for 1-2 tablets. Wholly, 1 hour after meals and at bedtime.
Selective holinolitiki take 50 mg twice a day, 30 minutes before meals.
The blockers of histamine receptors are prescribed according to individual schemes, based on the severity of the inflammatory process, the presence of erosive bleeding and the patient's condition.
Inhibitors of proton pump are adopted according to the following schemes:
- Omega - 20 mg once a day, in the morning, on an empty stomach;
- Lansoprazole - 30-60 mg once a day, in the morning or at night.
Duration of treatment - from 7 days to one and a half months, at the discretion of the attending physician.