Tablets from cystitis in women
Tablets from cystitis in women are used to treat inflammation of the bladder and other lesions of the genitourinary system. In women, cystitis appears due to hypothermia, infections and viruses. The appearance of the disease provokes the peculiarities of the structure of the female body and body. For the treatment of cystitis use methods of alternative medicine, abundant drinking, warming up, but more effective and effective for therapeutic purposes - pills for cystitis in women.
Before you start taking the pill, you need to see a doctor. The longer you ignore the symptoms of the disease and refuse to visit a doctor, the longer and more serious will be the treatment. Do not forget that taking any medication without prescribing a doctor can cause a worsening of the course of the disease and other problems with the body. The explanation for this is quite simple. Occurrence of a cystitis provokes a certain infection to determine it, it is necessary to pass tests. Each of the drugs for treating cystitis, fights with a certain type of infection. Improperly selected tablets can cause dysbiosis and liver diseases.
As for medicines, for example, antibiotics are effective in treating acute and chronic forms of inflammation of the bladder. At the beginning of the disease, doctors prescribe diet pills and preparations with minimal side effects and contraindications. Let's take a look at the most effective pills for cystitis in women.
- Nolitsin is a medicinal antibacterial drug. Effective in the treatment of any form of cystitis, the course of treatment does not take more than five days.
- Biseptol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. It is used to treat cystitis at any stage.
- Monural - an effective antibiotic, the therapeutic effect of which can be felt by taking just one tablet.
- Kanefron is an anti-inflammatory agent on a plant basis. It is used both as the main therapy, and for the prevention of cystitis.
- Tsiston, Tsistenal - medicinal uroseptics and phytopreparations. Have an antispasmodic, diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Tablets from cystitis in men
Tablets from cystitis in men - deyttsvennoe a remedy, which allows you to get rid of diseases of the genitourinary system. Cystitis in men, occurs as a consequence of inflammation of the genitourinary system. Cystitis can appear against the background of urethritis, protstatitis, prostate adenoma and frequent pre-cooling. The main symptoms of the disease manifest themselves as frequent urges to urinate, pain, blood and mucus in the urine.
For the treatment of tsisitita men use antibacterial preparations. Therapeutic effect is observed within 3-4 days of taking the tablets. The most commonly used nitrofuran drugs (Furagin, Furadonin), sulfonamides (Urosulfan, 5-NOK, Gramurin) and antibiotics (Ampiox, Levomycetin, Ampicillin). If inflammation of the bladder is accompanied by dysuria, then prescribe antispasmodics and painkillers. In this long-term anti-inflammatory therapy should be for less than three weeks. This course of treatment helps prevent relapse of the disease in the future.
Let's look at an approximate scheme for treating cystitis in men using tablets.
- Ofloxacin 400 mg - for ten days, before meals.
- Nystacin - twice a day, one tablet.
- Furagin - take 100 mg 2-3 times a day.
- Palin - 400 mg twice a day, before meals.
After the course of taking the tablets, the patient is prescribed a bath with herbal decoctions (chamomile, dog rose, horsetail) for 20 days.
It will be noted that the described scheme of treatment of cystitis in men is not suitable for all patients. Therefore, before taking the pills, consult a doctor and take tests to determine the bacteria that triggered the disease.
Tablets from a child's cystitis
Tablets from a child's cystitis are used as an extreme treatment option, when the methods of physiotherapy and herbal medicine were not effective. Infections of the genitourinary system are very common in children. The main causes of cystitis: hypothermia, poor hygiene and a rare change of diapers. Up to one year of cystitis, more sick boys, but after a year, there are more girls among the sick. This is due to the peculiarities of the structure of the female genitourinary system, since the infection very quickly penetrates and affects the bladder.
Symptoms of cystitis in a child are similar to those of an adult. First of all, these are frequent urge to urinate, pain in the lower abdomen, urine cloudy with impurities. Despite the abundant choice of drugs and antibiotics against cystitis, many of them have side effects dangerous for the child. In addition, bacteria acquire resistant strains that not all antibiotics can destroy.
Therefore, for the treatment of cystitis in children using drugs from the group of fluoroquinolones (Nolitsin, Tsiprolet). Monural is particularly popular and effective. Tablets do not cause side effects and have a minimum of contraindications. Tablets from cystitis in a child are selected by a doctor, according to the results of tests, the age of the child and other features of the body. Let's look at several drugs for treating inflammation of the bladder in children.
- Piston - tablets on a plant basis. The composition includes more than 15 herbs and mummies. Has anti-inflammatory, diuretic and antimicrobial effect.
- Monural is an antibiotic of a single dose. Effectively removes the symptoms of the disease and destroys harmful microorganisms.
In addition to the tablets, various medicinal infusions and teas are used during the treatment. For example, infusion of birch leaves or cornflower petals. Phytolysin is popular. The drug is a soft green-brown paste, containing in its composition essential oils and extracts of medicinal plants. Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and diuretic effect.
Tablets from acute cystitis
Tablets from acute cystitis are prescribed only by the attending physician. Since only a doctor, according to the results of tests, can diagnose the acute form of inflammation of the bladder. The course of treatment is individually for each patient, according to the nuances of the course of the disease and the characteristics of the patient's body.
The acute form of cystitis is accompanied by such symptoms as: high fever and chills, general weakness of the body. Similar symptoms then appear, then disappear. Exacerbation of inflammation of the bladder can last about two days. But the course of treatment will take at least 7-10 days. High temperature indicates the spread of infection through the genitourinary system and requires immediate medical attention.
To treat the acute form of cystitis, fluoroquinolones are used - antimicrobial medications. High efficiency proved themselves: Cotrimoxazole, Nitrofurantoin, Trometamol and other tablets against cystitis.
Tablets from chronic cystitis
Tablets from chronic cystitis, as well as preparations from the acute form of this disease, are prescribed only after the delivery of a number of tests and consultations with the treating doctor. Chronic cystitis is a fairly common disease, which is an inflammation of the bladder. Chronic cystitis has several stages, each of which requires research and specific treatment.
Forms of chronic cystitis:
- Latent - proceeds asymptomatically, occasionally there are relapses.
- Persistent - causes frequent exacerbation, in its symptoms similar to acute inflammation of the bladder.
- Interstitial is a progressive and often relapsing form of cystitis. It is accompanied by a persistent pain in the urinary system. Without proper treatment, causes pathologies and changes in the structure of the walls of the bladder.
As for tablets from chronic cystitis, the treatment starts with the intake of antibiotics, fluoroquinolones, and herbal preparations. The course of treatment can last from one to three months, followed by preventive therapy.
1 tablet of cystitis
1 tablet of cystitis is a new word in the treatment of inflammation of the bladder. To date, there are several drugs that can be taken once to eliminate the symptoms of the disease. Typically, a one-time medication is used to treat uncomplicated inflammation of the bladder.
Most often, urologists recommend taking pills for cystitis within three days. Let's consider the approximate scheme of treatment of a cystitis with disposable reception of medical products:
- Monural - 300 mg once a day.
- Levofloxacin - 500 mg once a day.
- Cefibutene - 400 mg once a day.
Popular uses Monural. One tablet completely eliminates the painful symptoms of the disease and infection. Monoral is considered to be the only broad-spectrum antibiotic available today. The advantage of the drug is that its concentration increases rapidly in the urine, and it is excreted well by the kidneys.
, , , , , , , 
Name of tablets from cystitis
The names of tablets from cystitis help in choosing a medicine. Knowing the results of the tests and the kind of microorganism that causes inflammation of the bladder, you can choose an effective drug for the treatment of cystitis. Modern medicines have a wide spectrum of action and are effective against most harmful microorganisms. So, if the results of tests have shown that the disease has arisen because of the fungus, the treatment will help antifungal drugs:
Do not forget about antibiotics, which destroy pathogenic microorganisms and eliminate the symptoms of cystitis. The most effective antibacterial drugs:
- The Negroes.
If the cystitis patient feels severe pain in the bladder, the urologist prescribes non-steroidal pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs:
- Diclofenac sodium.
An obligatory component of the treatment course are herbal medicines. Phytopreparations are effective in the treatment of cystitis in pregnant women, breast-feeding mothers and children. After the main course of cystitis treatment, it is necessary to conduct preventive therapy and strengthen the body. This requires probiotics - bacteria that normalize the intestinal microflora and genitourinary system. The most effective drugs with bifido and lactobacilli:
- Hilak forte.
Furadonin from cystitis is an antimicrobial drug used for therapeutic therapy and prevention of urinary tract infections. The active substance - nitrofurantoin, is effective against many bacteria and pathogens that cause cystitis. It is active against: Escherichia coli, Shigella dysenteriae, Staphylococcus spp., Shigella sonnei, Proteus spp., Streptococcus spp.
The main indications for use are the treatment of bacterial infections of the urinary tract, which are caused by sensitive microorganisms. The drug is used for cystitis, urethritis, pyelitis, for the prevention of complications of an infectious nature after surgical operations and instrumental urological examinations.
The drug is contraindicated to take with an individual intolerance of the active substance and other components. Furadonin is not prescribed for patients with cirrhosis of the liver, during pregnancy and lactation, for patients up to one month and for acute porphyria. With extreme caution, the drug is prescribed to patients with diabetes, any chronic diseases and vitamin B deficiency.
- Furadonin is taken with food, washed down with a copious amount of water. Adult patients are recommended to take one tablet of 50 or 100 mg three times a day for a week.
- When treating cystitis in children, taking depends on the weight of the child, 5 mg per kg of body weight, taken three times a day.
- In the treatment of cystitis in children older than 12 years, appoint 100 mg twice a day, for 7 days.
- If the drug is used for preventive purposes, then take 50 mg of Furadonin once a day, at bedtime.
If the rules for taking the drug are not observed or during the treatment of cystitis with the use of tablets in patients with contraindications, side effects may occur. The main side effects are manifested as headaches, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, coughing, allergic reactions. To treat side effects and symptoms of overdose, symptomatic therapy is performed and the dosage of the drug is revised.
Monural from cystitis is used to treat the chronic form of the disease. The main advantages of the antibiotic in its high effectiveness, minimal contraindications and side effects. The drug has a directed action on the pathogen. Monural refers to antibiotics of the same method. That is, one method completely eliminates the symptoms of cystitis. The drug can be taken even by pregnant women, since it is safe for the fetus.
Monural is an antibacterial preparation of a wide spectrum of action. The active ingredient is phosphomycin, it has bactericidal properties. It is active against gram-positive microorganisms: Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus spp., Staphylococcus saprophyticus; Gram-negative bacteria: Citrobacter spp., Esherichia coli, Klebsiella spp., Enterobacter spp., Pseudomonas spp., Proteus mirabilis, Morganella morganii, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Serratia spp.
After ingestion, the antibiotic is absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract. The maximum concentration of the drug in the blood plasma is observed 2-3 hours after the administration. The half-life is about 2 hours. Drug is unveiled unchanged, kidney. The drug accumulates in the kidney tissue and maintains a therapeutic effect for 48 hours. This time is sufficient for etiologic recovery and sterilization of urine from harmful microorganisms.
- The main indications for use: all forms of cystitis, urethritis, the prevention of urinary tract infections in surgical interventions, asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnant women.
- Form release - granules for the preparation of solution. Antibiotic taken on an empty stomach, two hours before meals, preferably before the last meal. Before taking it, you need to empty the bladder. Therapeutic therapy, both for adults and for children, takes one day, that is, one drug intake.
- The main side effects: nausea, allergic reactions, diarrhea, heartburn. Monural is contraindicated to take with intolerance of the active substance, with kidney failure and the age of the patient to five years. When preventing bacterial infections before surgery, take three hours before manipulation.
Nolitsin from cystitis is a representative of the group of fluoroquinolones. Antibiotic is used to treat lesions of the urinary system. The mechanism of action of the drug is to block bacteria, which leads to their destruction, reduction of aggressive properties and death. It is active against almost all microorganisms that provoke inflammation of the bladder. Nolitsin has antibacterial and immunomodulating properties.
- Take one tablet twice a day. The half-life is about 12 hours. If the drug is used to prevent cystitis, it is recommended to take one tablet once a day. Dosage and duration of treatment is prescribed by a doctor as a urologist.
- Must be taken before meals or a couple of hours after eating. Since when taken with food, the absorption of the drug slows down, which reduces its medicinal properties and effectiveness.
- Nolicin is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. Increases sensitivity to sunlight, so you must avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- The main side effects are manifested in the form of nausea and vomiting, which occur after the drug is discontinued. With prolonged admission, candidiasis can develop.
Cystone from cystitis is a herbal preparation with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. The composition includes: seeds of horse beans, teak seeds, horsetail, basil fragrant and other herbal ingredients. Due to the plant composition, it increases the blood supply in the urinary tract and kidneys, has anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects. Cyston causes microcroping of urinary stones and softens them.
- Vegetable components that are part of the drug accelerate the process of removing pus, mucus and other infectious agents from the body.
- The drug does not have a negative effect on the intestinal microflora and can be used both as a monotherapy and as part of a complex treatment.
- Thanks to the plant composition, Cyston is an excellent preventive agent for maintenance therapy of urinary tract health.
- The only side effect of Cyston is allergic reactions. Produced in the form of tablets, which greatly facilitates the process of its reception, calculation of dosage and duration of treatment.
Cyston is contraindicated for the treatment of acute cystitis. This is due to the fact that to obtain a therapeutic effect of plant ingredients, a long course of taking the drug is necessary. Therefore, Cyston can not cope quickly with acute pains and other painful manifestations of cystitis.
, , , , 
Furazolidon from cystitis is an antibacterial agent belonging to the group of nitrofurans. The drug is effective in the treatment of infectious diseases caused by microorganisms that are sensitive to the action of the drug. Furazolidone is active against: Gram-positive and Gram-negative aerobic bacteria: Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Shigella spp. (Including Shigella dysenteria, Shigella boydii, Shigella sonnei), Salmonella typhi, Salmonella paratyphi, Esherichia coli, Proteus spp, Klebsiella spp , and bacteria of the genus Enterobacter. In addition, it is effective in the treatment of fungi of the genus Candida.
- After ingestion, the drug is absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, the maximum concentration in the blood plasma is observed 4-6 hours after admission. Assign for the treatment of cystitis, giardiasis, infectious diarrhea, paratyphoid, food poisoning, infected wounds and burns.
- Take the drug orally. Dosage and duration of admission, are appointed by a urologist and depend on the form of cystitis and the characteristics of the patient's body.
- The main side effects are manifested as: nausea and vomiting, allergic reactions to the skin. With pronounced side effects, the drug should stop taking and carry out symptomatic therapy.
- Furazolidone is contraindicated to take with individual intolerance of the components of the drug, with kidney failure and liver diseases. During pregnancy, the drug can be taken only at the doctor's prescription, when the therapeutic effect for the mother is more important than the potential harm to the fetus.
- If the dosage is not observed, the drug causes the development of toxic liver damage and toxic hepatitis. In some cases, polyneuritis develops in patients. In case of an overdose, the patient is washed with the stomach and the dose is corrected.
Furagin from cystitis is an antimicrobial drug of the group of nitrofurans. The drug has bacteriostatic properties and is active against both Gram-negative and Gram-positive microorganisms: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus faecalis, Enterobacteriaceae, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Escherichia coli.
- The main indications for use: therapy of infectious and inflammatory diseases of acute and chronic form, lesions of the urinary system and prostate, cystitis.
- Take the pill while eating. As a rule, patients are prescribed two tablets of 100 mg, two to four times a day. The course of treatment takes from 7 to 10 days. When taking for prophylactic purposes, take 50 mg once a day.
- The main side effects are manifested as: drowsiness, dizziness, diarrhea, abdominal pain, allergic reactions to the skin, fever and chills. Treatment of adverse reactions consists in the abolition of the drug and the conduct of symptomatic therapy.
- Furagin is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation, with kidney failure, polyneuropathy and for patients under one month of age.
- Symptoms of overdose manifest as: depression, psychosis, dizziness, allergic reactions, puffiness. For the treatment of overdosage, gastric lavage and infusion therapy are performed.
Kanefron from cystitis is a medicinal antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory drug that is used in urology. Kaneferon tablets have a plant basis, which significantly increases their therapeutic effect on the body and reduces the intensity of the inflammatory process. Active components have antibacterial action and contain biologically active substances.
The main indications for the use of treatment of acute and chronic forms of infectious diseases of the urinary system and kidneys. Tablets from cystitis help in the treatment of non-infectious chronic kidney diseases - nephritis, glomerulonephritis. Used as a monotherapy for cystitis or is part of the complex treatment of diseases of the urinary system. Kanefron is used to prevent and prevent the formation of stones in the bladder.
- Take the pill orally, with plenty of water. The duration of the treatment course, the frequency of taking the tablets and their dosage, are determined by the doctor as a urologist based on the results of the tests. As a rule, adults are prescribed two tablets three times a day, and children 1 tablet three times a day. In the treatment of cystitis in children under 6 years of age, use drops Kanefron.
- Side effects may occur if the recommended dosage is not observed or if the duration of the drug intake is exceeded. Therefore, Kanefron is not recommended for patients with hypersensitivity to components. Adverse reactions are manifested in the form of allergies, skin rashes, vomiting, nausea. For the treatment of adverse reactions, the drug is stopped taking.
- Kanefron is contraindicated for patients with individual sensitivity to the drug components and intolerance to fructose and lactose. Do not prescribe to patients with peptic ulcer, kidney and heart failure. During pregnancy, prescribe only for medical reasons.
- When overdose, patients develop symptoms of intoxication. For their elimination, symptomatic therapy is performed and the dosage of tablets from cystitis is revised.
Levomycetin with cystitis is an antimicrobial drug. The drug is active against a wide range of pathogens. Has bacteriostatic and bactericidal action. Levomycetin is active against: Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Streptococcus spp., Neisseria spp., Proteus spp., Ricketsia spp., Treponema spp. And Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Resistance to the drug develops slowly, so it is effective in treating many diseases of the urinary and urogenital system.
- The drug is taken orally, the maximum concentration of the drug in the blood plasma, observed after 1-3 hours after administration. Metabolized in the liver, and excreted by the kidneys and intestines. The half-life is 2-4 hours, and in patients with impaired liver function - up to 11 hours.
- The main indications for use: infectious diseases sensitive to active substances. Infectious diseases of the respiratory tract, abdominal organs and the genitourinary system.
- Side effects are manifested when the dosage of the drug is not observed. The main side effects: nausea, vomiting, intestinal microflora disorder, anemia, changes in blood pressure, headaches, hearing and vision impairment, allergic reactions, dermatitis.
- Levomycetin in cystitis is contraindicated in patients with individual intolerance to active substances, hematopoiesis, fungal diseases and angina. The drug is not used as a warning of infectious complications during surgery.
- When using high doses of the drug, patients have violations in hematopoiesis, pale skin, sore throat, high fever, increased fatigue. To treat the symptoms of an overdose, I stop taking Levomycetin.
Nitroxoline from cystitis is an antibacterial drug that is active against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, as well as some fungi. The main indications for use are infections of the urogenital tract. The drug is used to treat pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis. They are also used to prevent the emergence of infections in the postoperative period.
Take Nitroxoline inside, during or after a meal. The average daily intake for adults is 400 mg, and for children 200 mg. But the dosage is selected individually for each patient, and depends on the symptoms of the disease and the characteristics of the body. The course of treatment takes from 2 to 3 weeks. When preventing infection, take 100 mg 2-4 times a day, for 2-3 weeks.
The drug is well tolerated. Very seldom occur side effects, which are manifested in the form of nausea, allergic rash, dyeing urine in orange. Nitroxoline is contraindicated in the presence of individual intolerance of the active ingredients of the drug
Palyn from cystitis is an effective antibacterial drug used in gynecology and urology. The composition of the drug includes components that have a pronounced bacteriostatic and bactericidal action. High doses exert bactericidal action on the body, and low doses are bacteriostatic. Palin is active against gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Citrobacter sp., Haemophilus influenzae, Morganella morganii, Serratia sp. And enterobacteria. Moderately active against strains of Klebsiella sp., Alcaligenes sp., Acinetobacter sp. And Providencia stuartii.
- After ingestion, tablets from cystitis are absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. The maximum concentration of the drug is noted 2 hours after admission. The drug is not metabolized in the body and excreted by the kidneys. The elimination period takes from 24-36 hours.
- The main indications for use: chronic and acute diseases of the bladder and urinary tract. Prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Tablets are taken orally, at regular intervals. The duration of the treatment course is appointed by the doctor. As a rule, patients are prescribed two tablets twice a day, and the duration of admission is about 10 days. When using the drug, you need to use a lot of fluid to enhance diuresis.
- Side effects are manifested as: nausea, vomiting, heartburn, decreased appetite, confusion, headaches, visual and hearing impairment, allergic reactions. If there are side effects, stop taking the medication and seek medical help.
- Palin is contraindicated for taking with individual intolerance of the active ingredients and preparations of the quinolone group. These tablets against cystitis are contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation, as well as for patients under 15 years of age. With extreme caution, refer to patients with impaired renal function, epilepsy and for elderly patients.
- In case of an overdose, Palin causes headaches, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, tremors and cramps. To eliminate the symptoms of overdose, patients are washed with gastric and prescribe enterosorbents. With pronounced symptoms of an overdose, hemodialysis is possible.
Furamag from cystitis is an antimicrobial drug from the group of nitrofurans. The peculiarity of this drug is that Furamag is resistant to the acidic environment of the stomach, does not change the pH of urine and has a high bioavailability. Has a wide spectrum of action, is active against gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms. Used to treat infections when other drugs are powerless.
The drug is active against: Enterobacter aerogenes, Citrobacter, Proteus mirabilis, Morganella morganii, E. Coli, Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Salmonella spp., Shigella spp. The drug does not inhibit the immune system of the body, but rather increases the efficiency of leukocytes. After ingestion, Furamag is absorbed in the small intestine, the high concentration of the drug persists for 3-8 hours, is excreted by the kidneys.
- The main indications for use: infectious and inflammatory diseases, cystitis, urethritis, purulent wounds, infections of female genital organs, sepsis, urological operations, catheterization. Furamag can also be used for the treatment of infectious-inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract.
- Adopted after a meal, adult patients are prescribed 50-100 mg three times a day, the course of treatment lasts from 7 to 10 days. For children, the dosage depends on the body weight, 5 mg / kg body per day. The daily dose should be divided into several receptions.
- Side effects are manifested as vomiting, headaches, nausea, allergic reactions. To prevent adverse reactions, the drug should be washed down with plenty of water and take B vitamins.
- Furamag is contraindicated to take with individual intolerance of the components of the drug. The drug is not prescribed for children up to one month, patients with chronic kidney failure, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
- In case of an overdose, the patient experiences headache, loss of appetite, nausea, allergic reactions to the skin are possible. To prevent acute overdose symptoms, use antihistamines and wash the stomach.
5-NOC from cystitis is a drug from the group of oxyquinolines, with antifungal and antiprotozoal properties. The active substance is nitroxoline. The drug is effective against such microorganisms: Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Corynebacterium spp., Bacillus subtilis. Gram-negative aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms: Proteus spp., Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Escherichia coli, Enterobacter spp., Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsiella spp., Mycoplasma hominis, Ureaplasma urealyticum, Trichomonas vaginalis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The drug is taken orally, 5-NOC is rapidly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability is 90%. The maximum concentration in the blood plasma is observed 2-3 hours after administration. Metabolized in the liver, excreted by the kidneys, half-life - 2 hours.
- The main indications for use: acute and chronic infectious diseases of the genitourinary system. The drug is effective in treating the bladder, prostatitis, chronic and acute pyelonephritis, infectious diseases of the prostate.
- Take during or after a meal, with water. Duration of treatment and dosage is established by the attending physician, individually for each patient. Adults appoint 100-200 mg 3-4 times a day, and for children 50-100 mg 2-4 times a day. On average, the duration of treatment takes about a month.
- Side effects are manifested in the form of nausea, vomiting, tachycardia, headache. Also, allergic reactions to the skin are possible. It is extremely rare to stain urine in bright yellow and increase uric acid in the blood. Side effects quickly disappear after withdrawal of 5-NOC.
- 5-NOC is contraindicated for individual intolerance of the active ingredients of the drug. Tablets are not prescribed for patients with cataracts, impaired liver and kidney function, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
, , , , 
Monorail from cystitis is a biologically active additive, the main components of which are vitamin C and cranberry extract. The action of the drug is to prevent the entry of pathogenic microflora into the bladder. Vitamin C increases the protective properties of the body, and the extract of cranberry, destroys harmful and pathogenic microorganisms. Daily use of the drug has a preventive effect on the genitourinary system. They release Monorel in the form of tablets.
- The main indications for the use of the drug: urinary tract infections. Monorail is not used to treat patients with individual intolerance to vitamin C and cranberry extract.
- Take one tablet after the last meal, at bedtime. Before using the drug, it is recommended to empty the bladder. After passing the course of the main therapy with Mononel, the drug is recommended to be taken for another month, as a preventative.
- When taking Monorel, you need to drink more than two liters of water per day. This will increase diuresis.
Normax in cystitis is an antimicrobial drug, which is most often used in the treatment of ENT diseases, diseases of the urinary system and ophthalmic lesions. The drug has bactericidal properties and is active against aerobic microorganisms.
- The main indications for use: bacterial infections of the genitourinary system, cystitis, urethritis, gonorrhea, salmonellosis, prostatitis, intestinal infections. The drug helps in the treatment of inflammations of an infectious nature in the ears. Effective as a preventive local remedy for ocular infections.
- Normax is contraindicated to use during pregnancy and lactation and for the treatment of diseases in patients under 18 years of age. With extreme caution, prescribe for patients with atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels, renal and hepatic insufficiency.
- Side effects are manifested as from the digestive, and urinary and nervous systems. The main side effects of tablets from cystitis Normax: abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, urethral bleeding, allergic reactions, headaches, tachycardia, visual impairment, candidiasis and others.
- During the use of the drug, you need to take a lot of fluids to increase diuresis. It is advisable to avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and to exercise caution when driving a car and in a work requiring rapidity of psychomotor reactions.
Norbaktin from cystitis is a broad-spectrum drug with antimicrobial properties. The active substance - norfloxacin, refers to fluoroquinolones and has a bactericidal effect on aerobic bacteria. The drug is active against: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus agalactiae, Staphylococcus saprophyticus and Staphylococcus epidermidis., Citrobacter freundii, Enterobacter cloacae, Escherichia coli, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Providencia spp., Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Yersinia spp., Klebsiella spp. And others. To the action of Norbaktin anaerobic bacteria, viruses and fungi are not sensitive.
Norbaktin is taken orally. After taking, the drug is absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Take it before meals or after meals, but not during meals, as this slows the absorption of active substances. The maximum concentration in the blood plasma occurs 1-2 hours after ingestion.
- Norbaktin is excreted by the kidneys and intestines, the half-life takes about 4 hours. If the drug is taken by patients with impaired renal function, the half-life period is doubled.
- The main indications for use: infectious diseases of the urinary system, organs of the gastrointestinal tract. The drug is also used for the prevention of diarrhea and infectious lesions in travelers.
- At reception it is necessary to drink a lot of a liquid, for an increase diuresis. Adults appoint one tablet twice a day, and the duration of treatment is from 3 to 21 days.
- Norbaktin from cystitis is normally tolerated by patients and rarely causes side effects. Major adverse reactions are manifested as: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, increased photosensitivity, allergic reactions. Sometimes patients develop headache, violations of biochemical and hematological indicators.
Cyprolet from cystitis is an antibacterial drug with the active substance ciprofloxacin. Antibiotic has antimicrobial properties and bactericidal effect. It is active against a number of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria: E. Coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Klebsiella, Citrobacter, Serratia, Enterobacter, Edwardsiella, Hafnia, Proteus, emophilus, Plesiomonas, Campylobacter, Legionella, Neisseria, Moraxella, Pseudomonas and others.
- Take it by mouth with plenty of water. The dosage of the drug and the duration of treatment are selected individually for each patient. Tablets should be taken at regular intervals. In the treatment of cystitis take 250 mg of the drug twice a day.
- Side effects are manifested as vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, migraine, insomnia, a feeling of fatigue, sweating, vision disorders, urinary retention, urethral bleeding, hyperglycemia.
- In case of an overdose of Ciprolet, symptomatic therapy is used. They are released in the form of tablets, eye drops and a solution for infusions. The urologist selects the appropriate form of release of the drug, depending on the age of the patient and the symptoms of the disease.
Biseptol for cystitis is a bacteriostatic drug. It has high bactericidal properties and is active against Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms. The drug is active against staphylococcal and streptococcal infections, typhoid, dysentery and other microorganisms. It is absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract, the maximum concentration in the blood plasma is observed 2-3 hours after administration and persists for 5-7 hours.
- The main indications for use: infections of the respiratory tract, infectious diseases of the urinary tract (cystitis, urethritis and others), gastrointestinal tract infections, surgical infections and uncomplicated gonorrhea.
- It is allowed to take patients at the age of 12 years, but not younger. With special care, the drug is prescribed for elderly patients. Take Biseptol is recommended under medical supervision, observing the recommended dosage and duration of treatment.
- Side effects of Biseptolum appear as: vomiting, allergic reactions, diarrhea, leukopenia, kidney disease. To treat side effects use symptomatic therapy and stop taking pills.
- Biseptol is contraindicated in the treatment of cystitis in patients with diseases of the hematopoietic system, during pregnancy and lactation. With special care, the drug is prescribed for elderly patients, carefully watching the pattern of blood.
, , , , , 
Tablets from cystitis on herbs
Tablets from cystitis on herbs are a number of herbal medicines. The composition of tablets from inflammation of the bladder includes medicinal herbs and doses, which are effective in the treatment and prevention of cystitis.
Among many herbal tablets, Tsiston has a particularly effective effect. The drug has a plant base, has anti-inflammatory, diuretic and antispasmodic properties. The main advantage of medicines is that patients do not need to brew herbs, as it is enough to take a pill.
The composition of Cyston includes more than a dozen extracts of plants. As a rule, patients are prescribed two Cystone tablets twice a day. The drug has proved itself in antibacterial therapy as an effective preventive agent. Tablets from cystitis on grasses are recommended to be taken with relapses of cystitis and after the basic medical therapy, herbal preparations are absolutely safe and have a minimum of contraindications and side effects.
Pills with cranberry from cystitis
Tablets with cranberry from cystitis - are medicines with bactericidal properties and diuretic effect. Cranberry, which is a part of the tablets, removes the temperature, quenches thirst and relieves the symptoms of inflammation of the bladder. To date, pharmaceutical companies are growing cranberries for the production of tablets with the same name Cranberry.
- The uniqueness of phytopreparations with cranberries is that they are not destroyed in the gastrointestinal tract, quickly penetrate into the bladder and prevent the pathogenic microorganisms from attaching to the walls of the bladder. Tablets relieve inflammation and pain when urinating.
- Tablets with cranberries contain vitamins of group B, vitamin C, H, PP, as well as phosphorus, calcium, iron and other useful microelements. Herbal ingredient perfectly tones up, eliminates symptoms of kidney disease, rheumatism and beriberi.
The most popular tablets from cystitis with cranberries are Monouryl. The drug treats chronic cystitis and prevents relapses of the disease. The composition of the drug does not include substances that are foreign to the body, so it has virtually no contraindications and side effects. Let go without a doctor's prescription.
Prevention of cystitis with tablets
Prevention of cystitis with tablets is used to prevent recurrence of the disease. For prophylaxis, not only tablets, but also alternative medicine are used. Prevent relapses of the disease with cranberry tablets, preparations with proanthocyanidin, physiotherapy, phytopreparations and dietary supplements.
- Antibacterial drugs are particularly effective. But prevention with the use of such medicines is possible only in the case when there are frequent relapses of cystitis.
- For prevention, urologists prescribe Ko-trimoxazole and drugs from the group of fluoroquinolones. Duration of admission takes 2-7 days.
- In some cases, hormonal agents for topical administration may be prescribed. This allows you to reduce the recurrence of the disease in 10-13 times.
Do not forget that the prevention of the disease, in contrast to the main treatment course - this is a long process, requiring patience and time to protect against inflammation of the bladder.
Dosing and Administration
The way of administration and dosage of tablets from cystitis is selected individually for each patient. Dosage and duration of treatment depend on the results of tests, the form of cystitis, the age of the patient and other individual characteristics of the patient's body. Particular attention should be paid to the time of taking the drug. So, some medicines for better absorption are taken before or after eating, while others are taken with food.
Tablets from cystitis should be taken at regular intervals, for an effective therapeutic effect, with plenty of water. The frequency of admission can be from 2 to 4 times a day, and the duration of treatment from 1 day to several months.
, , ,