In some cases, the presence of very light skin indicates the presence of diseases in the body.
With pale skin changes the tone of the vessels, which are penetrated the skin. As a result, microcirculation is disturbed, which causes skin lightening. Reducing the amount of hemoglobin in the blood is also the cause of a lighter tone in certain diseases. The low content of red blood cells in peripheral blood in certain diseases is also manifested in an increase in the pallor of the skin.
Pale skin, as a sign of the disease, appears in the event of a multitude of ailments, namely:
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Angina pectoris.
- Congenital heart disease.
- Heart failure.
- Myocardial infarction.
- Hypertensive heart disease.
- Paroxysmal tachycardia.
- Candida endocarditis.
- Multiple myeloma.
- Hodgkin's disease (lymphogranulomatosis).
- Crohn's disease of the colon.
- Crohn's disease of the small intestine.
- Disorders of the function of absorption in the intestines.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Acute hemorrhagic gastritis.
- A stomach ulcer.
- Duodenal ulcer.
- Perforation of the esophagus.
- Acute pancreatitis.
- Diaphragmatic hernia.
- Acute amebic dysentery.
- The Bronche.
- Amoebic lung abscess.
- Tuberculosis of the lungs.
- Diffuse membranous glomerulonephritis.
- Nephrotic syndrome.
, , 
Pale skin and bruises under the eyes
Pale skin and bruises under the eyes are a sign of illness and dysfunction of the body.
What can cause such a combination?
- In the first place, such phenomena can be caused by overwork. Owners of such defects, most likely, sleep little, stay up late at work or at a computer entertainment, are burdened with taking care of young children and countless household chores. All this violates the natural wellness cycle of sleep, does not allow to get enough sleep and restore the body. A large amount of work and intense, without the ability to relax, the rhythm of life provokes a change in appearance not for the better.
- Pallor of the skin in combination with dark circles under the eyes can be caused by a constant stay in the room, without the possibility of regular walks in the fresh air. This way of life develops in cases where women have dedicated their lives to work or simply lead a home, sedentary lifestyle. The lack of sufficient oxygen leads to a decrease in the level of hemoglobin in the blood, which adversely affects the appearance.
- Wrong, poor in nutrients food provokes the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Fast foods and a large amount of salt, abuse of spices and spices cause problems with digestion. Malfunctions of the digestive tract lead to disruption of the functioning of internal organs and tissues.
- Alcohol abuse and smoking also adversely affect the appearance and health of the fair sex.
- When certain diseases of the internal organs appear dark circles under the eyes. These include diseases of the cardiovascular and urinary systems:
- vegetative-vascular dystonia, arterial hypertension, congenital and acquired heart defects, chronic and acute heart failure;
- pyelonephritis, autoimmune diseases of the kidneys, glomerulonephritis.
A stagnant fluid in the body, which is observed in such diseases, provokes its accumulation mainly in the subcutaneous fatty tissues of the eyelids. This disrupts the proper circulation of blood in the vessels, which leads to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Permanent colds provoke the occurrence of puffiness under the eyes due to the constant intoxication of the body. If a headache, fever, dark circles under the eyes were added to this symptom, then it is safe to say that the sinuses of the nose were inflamed with sinus, frontal sinusitis and polysinusitis.
- One of the reasons for the appearance of permanent bruises under the eyes are hereditary factors. With thin and pale skin around the eyes, vessels close to the skin create an impression of dark circles under the eyes. Such features of appearance are most often transmitted genetically.
, , , , 
Pale skin in a child
Sometimes mothers begin to worry that their baby has pale skin. The easiest way to find out whether the baby is sick or not by contacting a doctor. The specialist will examine the condition of the mucous membranes of the mouth and eyes of the child, pay attention to the color of his nails. If all the examined covers are of normal color, and the child does not show lethargy and weakness, eats well and sleeps, then the baby is considered to be completely healthy. It is possible that pale skin caused hereditary factors or lack of sufficient sun during the winter.
The presence of other disturbing symptoms, in addition to severe pallor, may serve as a signal to identify certain diseases.
- If the baby is one and a half to two years old, and in addition to the paleness of the skin, the child is worried about his parents with irritability and fatigue, then anemia can be suspected.
- The presence of dark circles under the eyes together with fair skin can indicate allergies, diseases of the urinary and cardiovascular systems.
- If with the pallor of the skin of a baby, bruises appear in various parts of the body, then such oddity may indicate blood diseases.
For any disturbing symptoms, consult a pediatrician, who can prescribe the necessary examination and appropriate treatment.
, , , 
Pale skin in infants
Pale skin in infants is in the form of a bluish tinge with streaks of blood vessels in the form of spots or reticular pattern. This skin is called marble. And most often appears on the hands and feet of the baby.
The cause of the marble skin is considered to be insufficient maturity of the infant’s vascular system. Temperature changes cause the baby such a reaction, because his body has not yet adapted to environmental changes. Vessels and capillaries, which are close to the skin, actively expand and contract, which gives the skin such a strange marble color. In this case, the mother should not worry, and wait six months, when such manifestations completely disappear.
Physiological, that is, the natural marbling of the skin is found in premature babies. This is an absolutely normal phenomenon that will disappear by a certain date.
In some cases, marble skin indicates the presence of certain diseases in a child, namely congenital heart defects, rickets, anemia, intracranial hypertension, perinatal encephalopathy, and genetic diseases of a different spectrum.
In any case, if the baby has paleness or marbling of the skin, it is recommended to consult a pediatrician who can correctly indicate the causes of such skin manifestations.