Depending on the original cause of the appearance of blood, treatment may include:
- the use of medicines, which the doctor appoints individually;
- diet, prescribed by a doctor;
- detoxification activities;
- procedures for cleansing the bowels and setting up a chair;
- restoration of water balance in the body;
- operative intervention - according to available indications.
It is strongly advised not to initiate self-medication without prior medical advice. This can lead to an aggravation of the course of the disease and the intensification of unpleasant painful manifestations.
It should be taken into account that due to the variety of the origins of the appearance of blood from the anus, any one treatment regimen can not exist: an individual therapeutic approach is applied to each individual case.
How to stop bleeding from the anus?
It is not only difficult to stop heavy bleeding yourself, but it is also not recommended: this procedure should be performed by a medical specialist. Especially when you consider that blood allocation is poorly amenable to correction by conservative methods of treatment.
The most effective for stopping bleeding are external medicine. They in most situations really help to cope with the task. From a number of hemostatic medicines should be identified as a drug with vasoconstrictive effect, and anti-inflammatory and healing agents.
Thrombin and Adrenaline are medicines that are especially effective. However, they are used only in hospital settings, but not at home. Ritual suppository and ointment preparations are successfully used in everyday life.
Suppositories for bleeding from the anus:
- Suppositories with adrenaline-like action:
- Relief is a complex tool presented in the pharmaceutical market in several forms (Advance, Ultra and Fast). Suppositories can be used at different stages of inflammation of the hemorrhoids, as well as in cracks, proctitis or with constipation. Suppositories are administered rectally: Advance and Fast - up to four times a day, and Relief Ultra - up to two times a day. It is not recommended to apply Relief to persons with a tendency to hypertension.
- Procto-gliovenol is a combined preparation based on tribenozide and lidocaine. Has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and venotonic properties. Suppositories use 1 pc. Once or twice a day, according to the indications. During treatment, itching and / or burning in the anorectal zone may occur.
- Suppositories with tannic properties:
- Neo-anusole is a suppository with tannic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects. As part of the medication, iodine, tannin, bismuth, resorcinol, zinc are present. Neo-anuzole well eliminates signs of bleeding inflammation and anal fissures. The drug is used in the morning and evening, one candle. Side effects during treatment are rare, limited to allergic reactions to the composition of the drug.
- Suppositories with oak bark have powerful immunomodulatory, bactericidal, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. Suppositories are used to eliminate bleeding during hemorrhoids, cracks, proctitis, paraproctitis, sigmoiditis, prostatitis. The standard scheme of using suppositories - up to 2 times a day for 1 pc. Rectally. The duration of therapy is from 10 to 20 days.
- Hemostatic anti-inflammatory suppositories:
- Suppositories with methyluracil perfectly restore damaged tissues, have an antimicrobial effect, increase blood coagulability. Such suppositories are usually well tolerated, but they should not be used to treat children under 3 years old, as well as with leukemia and lymphogranulomatosis. Suppositories with methyluracil can be applied up to 4 times a day.
- Suppositories that promote the restoration of damaged tissues:
- Suppositories with propolis well stop small bleedings, contribute to the elimination of the inflammatory process, help to repair damaged tissue sites. Propolis can be safely used, as for children, and pregnant and lactating women. The only contraindication to use is the allergy to bee products.
- Sea-buckthorn suppository based on sea buckthorn oil helps with hemorrhoids, rectal ulcers and fissures, with sphincteritis, proctitis and cracks. Usually, such suppositories are used once a day, at night, for 10 days. During use, there may be a slight burning sensation in the anus, which is not considered an excuse for discontinuing treatment.
Medications that contain spasmodic components in their composition help to narrow the blood vessels and stop the discharge of blood from them. To such medicines carry Vikasol , Etamzilat and Dicinon.
Injection administration of drugs is required only when providing emergency care, with massive loss of blood. In other situations, the use of tablets is appropriate.
Vicasol should be taken on 2 tab. Is the daily rate of medicine.
Dicycin in bleeding from the anus is part of a comprehensive treatment for internal hemorrhoids. It is prescribed in the amount of 10-12 mg per kg of body weight (the daily amount can be from two to six tablets divided into 3-4 doses). The absolute analogue of this drug is Etamsylate.
Blood loss, and especially massive or chronic, requires additional replenishment of vitamins in the body. Thanks to vitamins, it is possible to prevent the development of anemia and improve the absorption of iron.
Vitamin C is involved in all metabolic processes. It is present in varying amounts in most products, but with heat treatment, as a rule, is destroyed. Vitamin C is necessarily present in the pharmaceutical preparations of iron, as it takes a direct part in the assimilation of this element.
Vitamin B 12 is normally produced in the intestine. However, with dysbacteriosis or disruption of the intestine, its amount drops sharply. Therefore, in order to avoid the development of anemia, bleeding should be taken additionally.
Vitamin B 6 improves metabolism, and is also responsible for the production of a specific enzyme that takes part in the processing of proteins and the production of red blood cells and hemoglobin. If this vitamin is not enough, then the process of hematopoiesis is violated.
Folic acid is involved in virtually all processes of hematopoiesis. A large amount of vitamin is present in foods that must be ingested regularly. These are salad leaves, liver, bran.
In order to improve the effects of medications, as well as in the complex therapy, the patient can be prescribed physiotherapy sessions. For example, with hemorrhoids or cracks in the anus, such sessions will help wound healing and alleviate painful sensations.
Contraindications to the use of physiotherapy are:
- any malignant or benign tumors;
- suppurative inflammatory process;
- impaired blood clotting;
- infringement of venous knots;
- prolapse of the rectum;
- heavy bleeding.
Among the main physiotherapy techniques that are often used in proctology, you can identify medical electrophoresis, quartz irradiation, UHF therapy, magnetotherapy, laser therapy, darsonval, electroneurostimulation (Diadens).
Good reviews were received from the sanatorium-resort treatment, mud treatment, reception of mineral baths. In addition, a noticeable effect is given by microclysters with hydrogen sulfide water: such enemas improve intestinal peristalsis, promote resorption of inflammatory elements, eliminate edema and inflammation.
One way to slow the release of blood from the anus is the use of ice candles. It should be noted that this method is quite specific and requires a doctor's prior consultation.
According to alternative healers, the ice suppository helps to quickly narrow the blood vessels and stop bleeding. To prepare such suppositories you need to take clean water or vegetable broth and freeze. As a form, you can use rubber gloves (finger part) or small cone bags. Of course, the frozen pieces of ice should resemble ordinary suppositories in shape. Homemade suppositories should not have sharp edges, in order to avoid additional traumatization of tissues.
The first administration of the suppository should not last more than 4-5 seconds. With each introduction, the duration of exposure is increased.
If the bleeding is external, then instead of suppositories you can apply cold lotions with decoctions of herbs or with honey.
A good action is provided by cool sessile baths - for example, with infusion of sage, chamomile or St. John's wort.
, , , , , , , , 
Kefir with bleeding from the anus
If bleeding is associated with hemorrhoids, it is very important to take all measures to prevent the occurrence of constipation. For this reason, experts recommend consuming up to 2 liters of clean water daily. In the morning on an empty stomach it is desirable to drink a large cup of water or freshly squeezed juice (for example, carrot, diluted with half water). It is equally useful at breakfast to eat 2-3 pieces of washed prunes.
The daily diet should consist of a large number of plant products: berries, vegetables, greens, fruits, both raw, and boiled or stewed. It is useful to prepare fresh salads with vegetable oil or natural yoghurt.
Expressed a positive effect on intestinal motility is a one-day kefir. Drink it should be 3-4 times a day, 200 ml. Do not buy the product in the store, if kefir has a long shelf life. It is better to cook it at home, from milk.
On the basis of fresh yogurt you can prepare cocktails with berries or fruits, pour yoghurt oat flakes or buckwheat.
Medicines based on herbs, which can stop the blood from the anus, should be prepared, based on the proportion of 1 tbsp. L. Herbal mixture for 200 ml of water.
Herbs are poured hot water and heated on a water bath for a quarter of an hour.
The most common hemostatic plants are:
- leaves of nettle;
- water pepper.
Drink broths of herbs for 1 tbsp. L. Three times a day.
Tincture of water pepper on alcohol can be bought in almost any pharmacy, or cook at home (25 grams of plants pour 100 ml of vodka and insist 2 weeks in the refrigerator). Tincture can be taken thrice a day for 30 drops, diluted in 100 ml of water.
Water pepper should not be administered to women during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Homeopathic remedies for the removal of bleeding from the anus are better known in the form of local external means.
Homeopathic medicines have become more popular in recent years. This is mainly due to the fact that such drugs have a minimal list of contraindications and side effects. The most common remedies based on sea-buckthorn juice, camomile flowers, marigold, oak bark.
Fleming's ointment consists of extracts of calendula, horse chestnut, mint, witch hazel and zinc oxide. The components of the ointment determine the analgesic, hemostatic and bactericidal properties of the preparation.
In addition, homoeopathic doctors often prescribe to patients such drugs:
- Aloe sokotrina;
- Cardus Marianus;
- Nux vomica.
The dosage of the listed products is determined by the doctor, based on the original cause of the appearance of blood. In addition, the features of the patient's constitution, as well as his psychological characteristics, are taken into account.
The surgical operation is appointed to eliminate some causes of bleeding from the anus. Of course, this type of treatment is not required in all cases. It is used for hemorrhoids, significant cracks in the anus, with acute paraproctitis, with pararectal fistulas, with cysts, polyps and other neoplasms in the intestine.
To date, the most popular are such surgical techniques:
- laser surgical treatment (applicable for excision of pathological tissues);
- laparoscopic operation (applicable for resection of the intestine and for rectopexy - fixation of the dropping rectum).
One of the leading causes of bleeding from the anus is hemorrhoids. The degree of surgical intervention in this disease depends on the stage of pathology. At the initial stage of the disease, it may be sufficient to use conservative techniques. With advanced disease, combined operations are used using the latest technological methods: staple hemorrhoidopexy with the help of PPH Longo, THD, or laser coagulation of external venous nodes.
The most effective methods of surgical exposure to hemorrhoids are:
- Ligation of venous nodes (operation on latex ligation with superimposition of a special ring).
- Laser thrombhemorrhoidectomy (used for increased thrombosis).
- The THD method is the use of transanal hemorrhoidal dearterialization (the most painless method).
- Longo's method is the use of stapler hemorrhoidectomy with the help of the PPH apparatus (the fastest method of performing the operation).
- Operation of aesthetic anoplastic surgery.
The presence of modern facilities in medicine and surgery allows you to choose the optimal type of treatment, taking into account the existing diseases and individual characteristics of the patient. The type and degree of surgical intervention is determined only after a thorough diagnosis of the patient.