Effective tablets from hemorrhoids
Each drug from hemorrhoids can be effective in its own way - that is, in any one direction. So, if hemorrhoids are accompanied by anal fissures, then complex preparations with spasmolytic and analgesic action (eg, verolgan, spasmoveralgin) can be more effective.
To save from excessive filling of veins and restore venous circulation can trental, ibuklin, ibuprofen.
Capillary stabilizing drugs will help to eliminate edema and restore the vascular circulation.
With bleeding hemorrhoids, local therapy should be included in the form of ointments, gels, lotions and suppositories.
To improve the dynamics of treatment, it is very important to establish a digestive process, to eliminate constipation, which is often the cause of increased venous pressure in the nodes and trauma to the anus.
The choice of effective drugs always remains with the treating doctor, because the characteristics of the body and the course of the disease are always different.
, , , , , 
Cheap pills for hemorrhoids
- Ascorutin is a capillary stabilizing drug from the discharge of bioflavonoids. It is used in the complex treatment of vascular diseases. Take pills for 1 pc. Three times a day. The average cost of the drug is about UAH 4 for 10 tablets.
- Eskevit - capillary stabilizing tablets on the basis of horse chestnut, eliminating signs of venous insufficiency and reducing inflammatory phenomena. The standard purpose of the medication is 1 tablet three times a day after a meal. The average cost of tablets is 60 UAH for 40 pcs.
- Venoratinol - a pill based on troxerutin - a vitamin preparation with angioprotective abilities. Venorothinum eliminates edema and inflammation, increases vascular tone, strengthens the wall of blood vessels. The drug is taken orally by 1 table. In the morning and closer to the evening, for a month. The average cost of the drug is 65 UAH for 20 tablets.
- Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent from the category of NSAIDs. Take 300 mg to 5 times a day, depending on the indications. The cost of the drug is about 15 UAH for 50 tablets of 200 mg.
- Nimesulide is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent of the NSAID group. Assign to 1 tab. 1-2 times a day, after eating. The average price of tablets is 18 UAH for 30 pcs.
Tablets from hemorrhoids should be used in combination with special ointments (creams) and suppositories: an integrated approach will make treatment more effective, and the period of remission is longer. However, one should not forget that such treatment should be prescribed and controlled only by a qualified medical specialist.
, , , ,