Sage is recognized throughout the world for its medicinal properties, but it is especially useful to women. This medicinal plant has long been used in alternative medicine, and its unique healing properties were glorified by healers of ancient Greece and Rome.
Can I drink sage with menopause?
Why do doctors and alternative medicine recommend taking sage with menopause? The properties and actions of this miraculous herb have been proven by numerous studies. According to recent medical observations, it was possible to determine the effectiveness of medications for localizing tidal seizures during menopause on the basis of sage, which resulted in the discovery that medicines and herbs harvested at home completely relieved the symptoms of menopause in 80% of women, and in the remaining 20% their condition has improved significantly.
Sage contains phytoestrogens - non-steroid plant compounds, which are a complete analogue of female sex hormones, and therefore it is able to tidy up the ovaries, normalize the work of the hormonal background, soften and weaken the negative symptoms in menopause.
Moreover, sage affects the strengthening of the walls of the blood capillaries, which in turn helps restore the process of blood supply to the uterus and ovaries. In addition, he normalizes the processes associated with emotional disorders, such as sudden depressions, excessive excitability, tension and sharp irritability.
Sage has an antibacterial effect due to the essential oils found in its composition that help to get rid of severe headaches during menopause and cope with uterine bleeding, and organic acids have anti-inflammatory effect, which reduces sweating and sharp excitability.
Consequently, the healing properties of sage are indispensable for women, thanks to the presence of estrogen, flavonoids, phytosterols, essential oils and other nutrients that will protect against unfavorable symptoms during menopause, and also relieve premature wrinkles, importunate acne, and help with other diseases.
Useful properties of sage in menopause
In alternative medicine, there are many medicinal plants used during the menopause, but the most powerful is sage, which has the following useful elements:
- estrogen, restoring metabolic processes, normalizing blood circulation and the work of sweat glands;
- progesterone, a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, as well as improving blood composition and reducing premenstrual pain, which is especially important in menopause;
- flavonoids, strengthening the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, which in turn stimulate the formation of new cells and inhibit the aging process;
- tianin - an amino acid with hemostatic and anti-inflammatory effect;
- thiamine (vitamin B1), which positively affects the metabolism in the body and the work of the nervous system;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C), which improves the resistance of the organism to pathogenic microbes, increases immunity;
- nicotinic acid, which is indispensable in the production of energy for the development of all biological processes in the body;
- camphor, which removes irritant effect;
- trace elements, such as manganese, titanium, zinc, copper, and others, restoring the brain and stimulating the defenses of the body, necessary for menopause.
The action of sage has a beneficial effect on the body of the woman and brings considerable relief in the critical period of menopause. This is confirmed by medical research, which was recently conducted in Switzerland, where it was found that the use of sage as a tincture within 30 days reduced the frequency and intensity of tides. Moreover, it has a rejuvenating effect, facilitates mental state, and also strengthens physical health.