Currently, the pharmaceutical industry offers a very wide selection of non-hormonal drugs from menopause. What kind of drug is suitable in this or that situation - the doctor decides. Each woman is unique and special, so it is impossible to say with precision which form of the drug will be most optimal for her.
Some women prefer to take drugs in tablets - it's convenient, especially if you need to take them outside the home.
Someone prefers funds from the symptoms of menopause in drops - this form of the drug allows you to accurately dose the medicine.
In addition to these forms, non-hormonal drugs are available in the form of injection solutions, in the form of granules or capsules.
Of course, everyone has the right to choose which drug to take. But before making your choice, it is preferable to consult the doctor.
Names of non-hormonal drugs with menopause
Non-hormonal drugs with menopause may differ in the mechanism of action and the medicinal properties of the active ingredients. On the basis of this distinguish homeopathic remedies, biologically active preparations, multivitamin complexes and phytopreparations (phytoestrogens).
- Non-hormonal drugs in menopause with hot flashes
The most popular non-hormonal drugs in menopause are homeopathic remedies. As a rule, they practically do not have side effects and have a very brief list of contraindications: nevertheless, such medications are also prescribed by a doctor.
Homeopathic remedies act cumulatively, so the course of treatment with such drugs usually lasts several months. The effect of such medications is stable and prolonged.
- Remens is a homeopathic remedy from a glandular extract of cuttlefish and snake toxin. The drug eliminates tides, increased sweating, stabilizes mood, activates metabolic processes. Remens apply, as with the first signs of the onset of menopause, and in the midst of symptomatology: the drug is contraindicated only if there is an allergy.
- Climaxan - has an estrogen-like effect, suppresses hot flashes, improves sleep, relieves headache and dizziness. The drug is released in the form of tablets or granules.
- Klimadinon - a homeopathic drop on the basis of rhizome tsimitsifugi, vitamins and minerals. Climadinon successfully fights with hot flushes, micturition, vasospasm and muscle spasms, with pressure drops.
Homoeopathic preparations of the German firm Heel are no less common. Among them are such popular means as Climact-Hel, Ovarium-compositum, Ovariamin.
- Non-hormonal nutritional supplements with menopause
Non-hormonal biologically active additives act due to the presence in them of vegetative estrogen-like substances - phytoestrogens. Such drugs are natural analogues of hormonal drugs:
- Feminal - additive, which is an extract from a red clover plant;
- Femikaps is a complex biological additive with extracts of vitex sacred, passionflower, and also with primrose oil, an autumn sediment, and with a number of necessary vitamins;
- Inoklim - a soy preparation with the addition of gelatin and vegetable oil;
- Bonisan is an additive based on soy extract;
- Femivell is a dietary supplement, an analog of Bonisan. Contains soy extractor;
- Estroel is an additive containing tsimitsifuga, soya, extracts from wild yams and nettles, as well as some vitamins and amino acids.
- Non-hormonal vitamins with menopause
Among multitude of non-hormonal drugs, multivitamin complexes with a specially combined composition can restore physical and psychological health in menopause. The effect of such drugs is explained by the stimulation of the immune defense and the body's own forces. Such means are most popular:
- Menopace is a multivitamin with an additional high content of minerals required during the period of active hormonal changes;
- Ladys formula Menopause is a specially developed vitamin preparation containing tocopherol and B vitamins, as well as minerals and pantothenic acid. The agent has a positive effect on the condition of the musculoskeletal system, prevents atherosclerotic changes in blood vessels, improves the functioning of the nervous system;
- Klimalanin - a remedy whose action is based on the property of the amino acid β-alanine;
- Biotredin is a drug based on L-threonine and pyridoxine. Improves metabolic processes and energy supply of tissues.
- Non-hormonal suppository with menopause
With the onset of menopause, many women complain of the dryness of the vaginal mucosa. Such dryness manifests itself in all different ways: from slight discomfort to loss of sexual interest and the development of inflammatory infectious diseases of the genitals.
The use of nonhormonal suppositories allows to soften and moisten the mucous membrane, restore or maintain a useful microflora inside the vagina and prevent the development of infectious complications.
- Vagical is a non-hormonal suppository based on calendula, which is known for its antimicrobial, immunostimulating and preventive properties.
- Tsikradin is a suppository on a natural basis, with hyaluronic acid, calendula, aloe extract, etc. Suppositories relieve the vaginal dryness, improve the turgor of tissues.
- Climactol is a suppository based on sea-buckthorn, melissa, hops and valerian oils. Thanks to these candles, it is possible to restore the mucous tissues of the vagina, soothe the itching and burning.