In instructions for homeopathic medicines, pharmacodynamics, that is, the mechanism of therapeutic effects, are described as conditioned by their components. The principle of homeopathic treatment is different from allopathic, and biochemical reactions of substances used in homeopathy are not fully understood (FDA does not evaluate the safety of homeopathic medicines).
How does the drug Target T have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and also how its components stimulate the metabolism in the cartilaginous tissue and the formation of new cells (chondrocytes) is not explained. And the names of the ingredients are not translated.
In the composition of all forms of the preparation, Objective T contains up to fifteen components. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (Nadidum) or NADH intracellular coenzyme, a derivative of vitamin B3, carries electrons during oxidation-reduction reactions, including the metabolism of purine bases. Coenzymum A (Coenzymum A) is a coenzyme of the processes of acetylation in the cycle of tricarboxylic acids, which provides cells of ATP tissues and supports intracellular metabolism. Acidum alpha-liponicum or α-lipoic acid exhibits antioxidant properties. Acidum silicicum - silicic acid - promotes retention of calcium and strengthening of cartilage. Sulfur (Sulfur) is used for diathesis, chronic cold and rheumatism.
Of the substances of plant origin, Objective T contains:
- an extract of the root of the falcon - comfrey medicinal Symphytum officinale, which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of allantoin in it;
- extract of the root of the Canadian tinderweed (Sanguinaria canadensis) - contains the same alkaloids as opium poppy and celandine: sanguinarine (causes seizures), chelerythrine, homochelidonin and protopin (cause CNS paralysis);
- extract arnica mountain (Arnica montana) - in homeopathy is used for bruises as an anesthetic, with insomnia, skin itching, seizures, atony of the stomach;
- Solanum dolcamara - contains alkaloid solanine, which causes inflammation of the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract and respiratory system; in homeopathy is used to treat rheumatism (which is exacerbated by cold and dampness), bladder, asthma and diathesis;
- Ivy Rhus toxicodendron (toxicodendron oaky or rooting) is constantly used in homotoxic drugs for pain in the joints.
Objective T also contains ingredients of animal origin that affect intracellular metabolism: Cartilago suis extracts, Funiculus umbilicalis suis, embryo suis and placenta suis.
, , , , , ,