Before the start of treatment, it is necessary to undergo diagnostics to confirm the bacterial nature of the frontitis. If the doctor indicates an allergic, fungal or viral nature of the disease, then prescribing antibiotics with a front would be impractical.
Thus, indications for prescribing antibiotic therapy at the front are:
- diagnosed bacterial etiology of the frontitis;
- prolonged and severe fever;
- presence of copious purulent discharge from the nasal passages;
- critical deterioration of the patient's well-being;
- pronounced leukocytosis;
- period after otolaryngological operative intervention.
, , , , , , 
Antibiotic in front and sinusitis
Antibiotic in combination with inflammation in the form of a frontitis and sinusitis is prescribed taking into account the resistance of the pathogen to antibiotic therapy. Such an inflammatory process is considered quite a complicated disease, therefore, one should not engage in self-medication at any time. To successfully cure the frontitis and sinusitis with antibiotics, it is necessary to adhere to such rules:
- take antibiotics only according to the scheme prescribed by the doctor;
- if you have previously taken any medications, then you should definitely tell the doctor;
- You can not make your own adjustments to the antibiotic regimen;
- if you miss a pill accidentally, do not take a double dose, just take the drug as quickly as possible;
- drink antibiotic better with warm water, in a volume of about 200 ml;
- drink alcoholic beverages during antibiotic therapy is prohibited;
- it is desirable to include in the diet sour-milk products.
, , , , , , , , , 
Antibiotics for adults
Since frontitis is an infectious process, antibiotics in front are considered to be the main medicines. They are chosen according to the following principles:
- if the pathogenic microorganism - the causative agent of the frontitis - is not identified, then an antibiotic with the widest spectrum of activity should be prescribed;
- at the initial stage of treatment an extremely effective amount of the drug is prescribed - it is preferable to use the antibiotic in the form of injections (after the relief of acute symptoms it is possible to switch to the tablet form of antibiotics);
- the duration of antibiotic therapy in front adults is approximately one and a half to two weeks, even if the symptoms of the disease have stopped after a few days;
- The dose and frequency of antibiotic use in frontitis is determined by the doctor separately in each case;
- concomitantly with antibiotics must be prescribed medications for auxiliary therapy - these are medications that eliminate pain, reduce temperature, reduce the intensity of discharge from the nose;
- If the antibiotic does not show a positive effect within 3-4 days after the beginning of the intake, then it should be replaced by another, taking into account the results of bakposive.
, , , 
Antibiotics for children in front
When front children are taking antibiotics is a must and very important point, since the inflammatory process can spread to the periosteum, the bones and then to the brain. To avoid such complications, it is necessary to prescribe antibiotics as early as possible to the child.
Antibiotics are prescribed, depending on the pathogen and the stage of the inflammatory process. In this case, it is necessary to closely monitor the child's well-being, since during the first day of antibiotic therapy an allergic reaction to the medication can develop. If this happens, then immediately give the child an antihistamine drug and stop taking antimicrobial medication, informing the treating pediatrician.
As a rule, the competent appointment of an antibiotic in front of children leads to a visible improvement in the condition already on the second or third day after the first administration of the drug. If the improvement is insignificant, or it is not at all, or even worse - the condition begins to deteriorate (temperature, nasal passages are pawned, pus is allocated), then the attending physician should replace the drug with another, with a stronger effect.