Received numerous positive reviews regarding the short-term use of budesonide for inhalation in adult patients. Before starting treatment, you should familiarize yourself with some precautions:
- Budesonide is not combined with alcohol, so for the duration of the course of inhalation of alcoholic drinks should be forgotten.
- It is necessary to be afraid of hit of solution and powder on a mucous membrane of eyes.
- Inhalation of budesonide to the child should be combined with regular monitoring of the activity of its growth.
- We should not forget about rinsing the mouth with water at the end of the inhalation procedure.
- If for various reasons the patient missed the Budesonide inhalation procedure, it should be carried out as soon as possible, and the remainder of the daily dose should be used before the end of the day at regular intervals.
- Budesonide is important to keep properly, otherwise it will lose its healing properties. Do not allow the drug to be under the influence of sunlight or high temperatures, as well as you can not expose it to freezing.
- Cancel Budesonide can not be carried out sharply. After the end of the treatment, the patient must visit the attending doctor for some time, in order to observe the drug withdrawal period.
Doctors note that with long-term treatment with large doses of budesonide, the development of systemic problems is possible, which is connected with the hormonal activity of the drug. We are talking about hypercorticism, the oppression of the system "hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal glands." In no case should not practice inhalation with corticosteroids (in particular, budesonide) without a medical appointment. Despite the existence of a standard dosage, in most cases it is determined individually for each patient, taking into account the severity of the pathology, age and other patient characteristics.
Sometimes situations arise when there is no possibility to purchase Budesonide for inhalation in a pharmacy. Therefore, many patients have a question: is it possible to replace this drug with another, equivalent means?
Indeed, there are such inhalation drugs, and there are quite a lot of them. They are complete analogues of Budesonide, however, despite this, the treating doctor must approve their replacement.
We present you a list of such similar drugs:
In some cases - for example, with individual hypersensitivity, or if there are contraindications, the hormonal drug Budesonide for inhalation may be replaced by another non-hormonal agent with anticholinergic effect. In such a situation, Berodual does an excellent job. It is a combination drug that combines two active ingredients with adrenergic and anticholinergic activity. Suitable Berodual for inhalation with chronic obstructions, with allergic and endogenous bronchial asthma, with stress asthma, with chronic obstructive bronchitis.
The drug Spiriva, which is represented by tiotropium bromide, also has anticholinergic properties similar to Berodual. This remedy can be used for inhalation to relieve the condition of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. However, it is necessary to take into account that Spiriva is used only as a supporting drug, and it is not suitable for the removal of acute asthma and bronchospasm attacks. The frequency of use of funds is also limited - no more than once a day.
Taking into account the fact that the use of Budesonide for inhalation is limited in pediatric practice and during pregnancy, the doctor may prescribe a patient with one of the drugs with anticholinergic activity.
, , , , , , ,