The treatment of early menopause in women of 30 years is usually based on hormone replacement therapy, the essence of which is to fill the missing amount of the hormone, the deficit of which is experienced by the woman's body.
This can significantly improve the quality of life, prevent the risk of a number of complications.
Such treatment is carried out by both medicamentous and non-medicamentous methods.
To non-medicinal plants include decoctions and infusions, as well as food products that are sources of natural estrogens. For example, it is soy and products based on it.
Drug medications prescribed in the early menopause in women of 30 years are preparations based on two hormonal components: estrogen and progestogen. The first has a beneficial effect on hormone-dependent cell structures. The second prevents excessive proliferation of the uterine endometrium, the formation and development of cancerous growths.
Combined medicines: mersilon, rigevidon, novinet, diane-35 and a number of others.
Such patients are likely to develop osteoporosis, so for the prevention of this disease, she is assigned a complex of vitamin and mineral preparations based on:
- Bisphosphonates: fosamax, pamifos, bonifos, pamidronate, atedia, syndronate, pamitor, osteomax, loron, pamiredin, lindronum, pamired, clodron and others.
- Calcium compounds - they saturate bone tissue with this element, making them stronger. To such preparation carry: calcium a carbonate, calcium silicate, vitakaltsin and a number of others.
- Vitamin D is required, which is responsible in the human body for the regulation of phosphorus-calcium metabolism. From this group we can name: aquadetrim, vigantol, alfadol, oxydevit, etalph, zemplppr and many others.
The complex treatment can also include homeopathic remedies, alternative medicine, water therapy, physiotherapy techniques, a properly selected set of exercises and spa treatment.
The complex approach to the therapy of early menopause in women of 30 years allows to effectively solve the problem of the onset of the climacteric period.
The first and the main group in the protocol for the treatment of early menopause in women 30 years old are drugs that belong to the group of hormonal drugs. At the same time, it is very important that women receive both estrogen and progestogen in the body. Therefore, two monopreparations or one complex is prescribed, which contains both these hormones.
Estrogen containing drugs: estrogen, hormone, cep, premarin, dermestrel, estrokad, climara, estrofem, divigel, microfollin, ovestin, proginova, estimax and others.
Microfollin is taken orally by 0.01-0.06 mg daily. More specific dosage is appointed by the attending physician in each case individually.
It is not allowed to prescribe this medicine if the patient has a history of hypersensitivity to the components, a cancerous tumor (or suspected of its presence), internal bleeding, a tendency to form blood clots.
Progestogen containing medicines: depo-provera, prajisan, progesterone, depostat, organometr, lyvial, dyufaston, norkolut, primolut-nor, provera, progestogen and others.
Progesterone is given to a woman in the form of injections (or tablet form) 5 ml daily, or 10 ml once every two days. In this situation, this drug is taken by the patient together with a preparation containing estrogen.
Contraindications for taking the drug include severe liver dysfunction, malignant lesion of the breast and reproductive organs of a woman, propensity to form blood clots.
Complex preparations: cycloprogine, climen, mercilon, divine, rigevidon, livial, femoston, novinet, diane-35, kliogest and a number of others.
A very important point in taking rigevidona is that it should be drunk with enough liquid on one tablet, every day, at the same time. Do not skip even one reception.
Contraindications include severe liver damage, the presence of an anamnesis of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular pathologies, a tendency to form blood clots, a cancerous tumor, severe forms of hypertension and a number of others.
With varying severity of early menopause, various hormonal drugs are prescribed.
Symptomatic treatment is also performed. If the patient falls into depression, antidepressants are prescribed to her (benactysin, hydroxyzine, clobazam, phenazepam, meprobamate, hydazepam), if hypotensive drugs are worried, hypotensive drugs (enam, losartan, enap) are used. With nervousness, sleep disturbance and absent-mindedness, sedative medicines will suit: afobazol, persen, new-passit, atarax, adaptol, phenibut, motherwort pills.
For the prevention of osteoporosis vitamin-mineral complexes containing vitamin D (aquadetrim, vigantol, alfadol, oxydevit, etaph, zaplpr), bisphosphonates (bonifos, pamidronate, syndronate, pamitor, osteomax, pamiredin, pamired) and calcium preparations (calcium carbonate, calcium silicate, vitacalcin).
With the onset of early menopause, alternative therapies can be used.
They can be used only with the permission of the attending physician. Alternative medicine is an auxiliary method for treating the pathological symptoms of the early menopause of a woman of 30 years.
Treatment with herbs of early menopause in women of 30 years is the main method of alternative medicine. Here are a few recipes that can help a woman and ease her condition.
Recipe # 1
- One tablespoon of boletus uterus to enter into a steep boiling water, taking 200 ml of liquid.
- Put on a small fire, using a steam bath, and from the moment of boiling to sustain a quarter of an hour.
- Leave on the edge and do not touch for four hours.
- Strain and drink one tablespoon, making four to five approaches throughout the day. The duration of therapy is three months.
Recipe No. 2
- 50 g of dried herb borovaya uterus placed in a container, where it is introduced and 400 ml of alcohol or vodka.
- The capacity is well corked and placed in the dark place of the week for three.
- The resulting tincture to take 15 - 30 droplets three times a day. The duration of therapy is three months.
Recipe # 3
- One tablespoon of the dried and finely chopped root of the red brush is combined with 300 ml of boiling water only.
- Put on a small fire, and from the moment of boiling to sustain five minutes.
- Decoction to strain and drink half the glass, making three approaches throughout the day.
- To obtain greater effectiveness, the drug should be taken 15 minutes before meals. If desired, you can sweeten one teaspoon of honey.
Recipe No. 4
- 50 g dried root of a red brush put in a container, where to pour and 500 ml of alcohol or vodka.
- Capacitate the bottle and put it in a dark place for a month.
- The resulting tincture to take 30 - 40 drops three times a day. To get more effectiveness, the drug is recommended to drink half an hour before meals.
Recipe No. 5
- 15 g of white mistletoe in one container to connect with a glass of boiling water.
- Leave the container to stand for a couple of hours.
- The resulting tincture take one tablespoon three times throughout the day. The recommended time of reception is 15-20 minutes before meals.
Homeopathy in the early menopause in women of 30 years helps to eliminate its symptoms. Homeopathic medications have estrogen-like and sedative effects, stop dizziness, headaches, normalize sleep and reduce tidal intensity.
The duration of such therapy on average is up to six months. Often apply such homeopreparations: estroel, remens, climaxan, feminale, tsi-klim, klimaktoplan.
Climacoplane is prescribed in the form of a dragee, taken orally one by one - two dragees three times throughout the day. The medicine is applied orally, kept in the mouth until it dissolves completely. The recommended time of reception is 30 minutes before or after meals.
Contraindications climaticplane is only an individual intolerance to one or several components of the drug.
Operative treatment as a method of solving the problem of early menopause is usually not applied. Physicians to the last try to save the reproductive organs of a woman, leaving her the opportunity to continue to conceive, bear and give birth to a child.
But the reasons why a specialist may decide to conduct an operation:
- Continuous uterine bleeding.
- Adenocarcinoma of the endometrium.
- Adenomatous hyperplasia of the endometrium, atypical endometrial hyperplasia.
- Glandular cystic endometrial hyperplasia.
- Focal or nodal adenomyosis.
- Various combinations of the above pathologies.