Change the color of light urine to normal light straw that can only be changed by taste preferences and drinking regimen, and by mandatory beginning treatment of existing pathologies. Treatment of light urine is carried out depending on the type of disease and doctor's diagnosis, because universal therapy for all diseases has not yet been invented.
Even the treatment of the same diabetes, depending on its type will be markedly different.
So, treatment of type 1 diabetes involves carrying out a whole complex of measures, and the main point in it is considered insulin therapy. In addition, patients should follow a low-carbohydrate diet and learn how to control their condition. Individual physical activities are calculated for them, as well as elementary methods of treatment, which last for most of the life.
Preparations for type 1 diabetes mellitus:
- injections of insulin (drugs "Actrapid NM", "B-insulin", "Insuman Bazal", etc.), which are vital for such patients to maintain normal blood glucose concentration,
- ACE inhibitors ("Lizoril", "Moekszhril", "Ramipril") are indicated in hypertension on the background of diabetes mellitus,
- antiemetic drugs ("Tserukal", "Metoclopramide", "Perinorm") in case of problems with digestion, nevertheless, insulin production failure is associated with inadequate functioning of the pancreas, which is directly involved in the process of digesting food,
- lipid-lowering drugs (Lovastatit, Sivastatin, etc.), which reduce the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood,
- drugs for the normalization of sexual function in men, impaired due to diabetes ("Viagra", "Levitra", etc.).
In the treatment of diabetes mellitus grade 2, insulin injections are only useful if other treatments are not sufficient. Here, preference is given to oral antidiabetic medications: Tolbutamide, Tolazamide, Glipizide, Metformin, Acarbosa, and others. In addition, drugs are prescribed to combat unpleasant symptoms and complications of diabetes mellitus, diet.
Treatment of hypophyseal diabetes insipidus is carried out by taking hormonal drugs with antidiuretic action ("Vasopressin", "Desmopressin", "Clofibrate", etc.). In the treatment of renal insipid diabetes, thiazide diuretics ("Chlortiazide", "Hydrochlorothiazide", "Metholazone", etc.), potassium-sparing diuretics ("Spironolactone"), NVS, anticonvulsants can additionally be used.
In the treatment of various kidney diseases, various drugs are also prescribed. For example, in the treatment of renal and urolithiasis, drugs are used for litholysis that promote the dissolution of urinary stones (Blemaren, Magurlit, Potassium Hydrocarbonate, etc.). But these drugs are no longer applicable if the disease has led to the development of renal failure.
Treatment of renal failure involves the intake of the following groups of drugs: diuretics (Furosemide, Mannit), drugs for correction of blood pressure (Lozartan), drugs for the normalization of carbohydrate metabolism (Co-carboxylase), drugs for correction of acidosis (Trometamol) , plasma-substituting agents ("Reogluman"), peritonial and hemodialysis.
Treatment of inflammatory processes in the kidneys is carried out with the help of diuretics and anti-inflammatory drugs. According to the doctor's indications, certain types of antibiotics can be prescribed, and, of course, vitamins that help the body work well and cope with various diseases.
It is clear that physiotherapy itself is unlikely to affect the color of urine, but it helps to effectively fight the disease, one of the symptoms of which is light urine.
So, for example, in diabetes mellitus, physiotherapeutic treatment is not only permissible, but it is recommended, and in therapy of diabetes insipidus it is not applied.
In type 1 and type 2 diabetes, electrophoresis is most often prescribed with preparations of zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, which has a beneficial effect on insulin production, lowers sugar and cholesterol in the blood, replenishes the lack of trace elements associated with polyuria.
Pain in the extremities is stopped with novocain-iodine-electrophoresis. With diabetic neuropathy and diabetic foot syndrome, magnetotherapy, inductothermy and acupuncture have a good effect. To improve the supply of oxygen to the pancreas, oxygen foam is taken inside (hyperbaric oxygenation).
To treat hyperglycemia in diabetes mellitus, ozone therapy is also used, which is especially important in type 1 pathology with reduced immunity, and hydrotherapy.
The use of such a method as plasmaphoresis is indicated not only in diabetes mellitus, but also in renal failure.
When urolithiasis can be prescribed: drinking medicinal mineral waters, inductothermy and amplipulse therapy.
Treatment at home with alternative methods of diseases, in which light urine is observed, also gives good results. Especially if these methods are used in parallel with the main therapy and diet.
Diabetes mellitus type 1 :
- Infusion of lemon, garlic and parsley. Ingredients: 1 kg shredded lemon peel, 300 grams of parsley and the same amount of garlic. All components are mixed and left to infuse for 14 days in a dark room. Take with infusion for 30 minutes before eating. Single dose - 1 teaspoon.
- Infusion of honey and cinnamon. We lower the stick of cinnamon into a glass with boiling water and insist for half an hour, after which we add a little honey and leave for a few more hours. Drink in the morning and in the evening for half a glass.
- Treatment with herbs for this pathology implies the use of lime decoction with thirst.
Diabetes mellitus type 2:
- Laurel leaf infusion. Bay leaf (5 g) pour a glass of boiling water and insist for 3 hours. Take three times a day for 30 minutes before meals. The daily dose is 1 glass of infusion.
- Drink from sour milk and horseradish. In a glass of homemade milk, add 1 tablespoon. Shredded horse-radish root and left for 8 hours. Accept as in the previous recipe. Single dose - 1 tbsp. A spoon.
- Useful herbs in pathology: Amur velvet, ayr, clover, marshmallow, ginseng, flax, burdock, dandelion, etc.
- Alkalization of urine for excretion of oxalates. Vine branches to grind. A teaspoon of raw material pour boiling water and insist for 1 hour. Take 4 times a day. The daily dose is 1 glass of infusion.
- Oxidation of urine for the treatment of phosphates. To consume grape juice, compotes of sour fruits.
- Cleansing the kidneys. Washed whole grains of oats (with husk) from evening pour boiling water and leave to infuse. After 12 hours the composition is ground and consumed for breakfast.
In the treatment of this pathology, a wide variety of infusions were found from birch buds, pomegranate juice, pomegranate peel extract, and bird cherry decoction. Useful herbs include: motherwort, mint, horsetail, pear-grass, nettle, calendula, flax seeds, althea root, etc.
Homeopathic treatment with various pathologies gives different results, nevertheless, some diseases, the indicator of which is light urine, are treated with homeopathy quite successfully.
So, for example, with type 1 diabetes, homeopathy helps only to maintain the body's work, while in type 2 pathology it is considered a rather effective method of treatment that helps stabilize blood sugar and significantly improve the quality of life of patients.
Effective drugs for diabetes: Kuprum arsenikosum, Acetum Acidum, Bryonia, Sulfur iodateum in combination with Natrium Sulfurik, Argentum nitricum, Iris, Uranium nitricum, etc. They should be taken at least six months.
Non-diabetes, caused by stress, is treated with the following homeopathic remedies: Ignacia, Magnesia phosphorica, Calcaria phosphorica, Opium. All medications are taken 3 or 4 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Single dose - 8 pellets, which must be kept under the tongue until complete dissolution.
For the treatment of renal pathologies, preparations are suitable: Renel (in granules), Berberis Homaccord (in drops), Populus composite (in drops), solidago compositum (solution for injection), Job nephrolith, Edas nephronal (drops and granules), Cantacite Edas and granules). With renal failure, Silicea, Alumina, Calcium fluoride, Aurum iodateum, Solidago, Veladonna, Gelziumium, Arsenium album, Apis, Phosphorus and others will be useful.
Despite a wide variety of drugs effective for pathologies characterized by the appearance of light urine, prescribe yourself homeopathic preparations alone is not worth it. Maybe it's not as dangerous as self-medication with synthetic medications, but it's not worth counting on a good result in this case.
The fact is that homeopaths, when prescribing appropriate treatment, rely not only on the diagnosis, but also on the constitutional and psychoemotional characteristics of each individual person. Assigning drugs to yourself can not take into account important nuances and reduce the treatment to "no."
Probably, it does not take long to explain that surgically changing the color of urine is very problematic. Nevertheless, surgical treatment can be shown as an extreme method of combating diseases in which urine can become very light.
With regard to diabetes mellitus, it can be said that surgery with this pathology is carried out only when it is not possible to normalize the blood sugar level, so conservative treatment remains ineffective.
In type 1 diabetes, most often, the whole pancreas or islet cells of this organ are responsible for the production of insulin. When complications of the disease may require a kidney transplantation or removal of the vitreous in the eye.
Surgical treatment of grade 2 diabetes can include gastric bypass, pancreas transplantation, vascular surgery and eye microsurgery.
In the case of diabetes insipidus, a surgical intervention is performed if the pathology is associated with changes in the hypothalamic-pituitary region, for example, tumors. In such cases, surgical or laser tumor removal and chemotherapy are performed.
In the case of urolithiasis (large stones that can not come out on their own), several types of operations are performed. Nephrolithotomy, pyelolithotomy, ureterolithotomy, cystolithotomy are traditional methods of removing stones from the kidneys, bladder and ducts under general anesthesia.
Percutaneous nephrolithotomy and nephrolithotripsy are more modern modern methods of minimally invasive surgery, and cystoscopy, ureteropyeloscopy and ureteroscopy are endoscopic methods that do not require incisions. To restore the outflow of urine from the kidney, an operation such as stenting may be required.
In renal failure, surgery (kidney transplantation) is performed only in severe cases. Usually they try to avoid conservative treatment and diet.