According to medical statistics, most often the symptoms of paleness are a sign of an allergic reaction. Unpleasant sensations can cover the entire surface of the hand or appear in a certain place, for example, between the fingers. Symptomatics can be acute, manifest with a chronic course or slowly progress and affect other parts of the body.
Since all allergic reactions have a similar mechanism, their symptoms manifest themselves as follows:
- Of mast cells, when exposed to an allergen, heparin and bradykinin are secreted, which provoke skin itching.
- Heparin and bradykinin provoke swelling and flushing of the tissues, possibly a local increase in temperature.
- Chemically active substances of mast cells can cause rashes.
The algorithm described above is typical for palmar itching. Because of strong scratching, the symptoms only worsen. In this case, washing hands or applying moisturizer does not eliminate discomfort. Because of puffiness, the flexion of the fingers is difficult, the hands become hot to the touch. The epidermis acquires a red tint, rashes appear. The rash can be represented by small bubbles with a liquid that merge and burst, forming a wound. Due to the fact that the epidermis does not have time to flake, there are crusts provoking cracks.
If there was contact with a chemical stimulus, then blisters similar to burns can form. If the action of the allergen was directed only to the hands, then there are no generalized reactions. If the discomfort is accompanied by the formation of blisters with compartments, then this may indicate eczema or dermatitis. In any case, the pathological symptomatology, regardless of its intensity, is an occasion to appeal to a dermatologist. Since without proper treatment, strong combing will injure the skin, which contributes to infectious infection, suppuration and a number of other complications.
Skin pruritus can be local and generalized. The first signs of defeat are limited. Discomfort has a different degree of intensity, that is, from mild to severe (painful). The prolonged course of the pathological process leads to severe injuries (abrasions, scratches, microtrauma) due to scratching. As a result, the symptoms become more pronounced: redness, peeling, cracks. There may be infectious complications, the appearance of ulcers and other.
Palms red and itch
At some conditions there is such symptom when palms red and are scratched. The human hand acts as an indicator of various processes in the body due to its physiological structure. It consists of a variety of blood vessels that are located close to the outer skin. Any changes in blood flow affect the pigmentation of the epidermis.
Consider the most likely causes of itching and redness:
- Allergy - redness can act as an irritant to certain substances. Most often, this reaction is observed when dealing with household chemicals or cosmetics. Discomfort arises from the effects of certain drugs and foods. Without timely treatment, this condition can go to eczema and other dermatological complications.
- Liver diseases - if the upper limbs are itchy and keep the hyperemic state for a long period of time, then this indicates liver damage. In most cases, this symptom indicates that the body does not cope with the processing of toxic substances coming from food or produced in infectious processes. Such phenomena can occur in hepatitis, hepatosis, cirrhosis. Pathological symptoms are supplemented by attacks of nausea, painful sensations in the right hypochondrium and a violation of the stool.
- Psoriasis - redness can be a symptom of palmar psoriasis. On the skin appear papules or round plaques with scales. Similar rashes can be on other parts of the body.
- Hypovitaminosis - red palms in combination with itching, burning and numbness of hands indicate a vitamin B deficiency in the body. In addition, there is irritability, fatigue, hair loss and brittle nails.
- Lane's disease - redness manifests itself in the form of large accumulations of small points with itching and increased sweating.
Redness is not always a sign of a pathological process. It is possible when exposed to external factors: winding, chemical or thermal burn, freezing. With this condition, very often pregnant women face, as during vynashivaniya vascular activity increases. But if the change in pigmentation is accompanied by additional symptoms, which includes itching, then you should see a doctor. To establish the true cause of pathology, a complex examination of the body is necessary.
Blushed and scratched palms
You can determine the condition of the body by hand. They contain many capillaries that can narrow and expand, changing the color of the skin. If the palms are red and itchy, then this is a reliable indicator of the negative changes in the body.
Redness and scabies can indicate palmar erythema. This condition is not associated with inflammatory processes, but appears due to the proximity of the capillaries to the surface of the skin. Discomfort is caused by hypothermia or airing of hands. As a rule, unpleasant feelings pass independently for several days. But if the above factors are excluded, and painful feelings persist, then this can indicate such problems:
- Diseases of the internal organs - toxic damage to the liver causes these symptoms. The disorder is accompanied by weight loss, nausea, headaches.
- Disorders from the cardiovascular system - hands numb, cold to the touch, a small red rash may appear. Similar is observed in vegetative-vascular dystonia, accompanied by increased weakness and dizziness.
- Avitaminosis / hypervitaminosis - unpleasant sensations occur both in the case of a deficiency, and with an excess of vitamins. Most often, it is associated with vitamins A and B. To repair the defect is shown restorative therapy. Without timely treatment, the imbalance of microelements leads to complications.
- Allergic reactions - contact dermatitis occurs due to various reagents, cosmetic and chemical substances. Discomfort appears due to flower pollen, poplar fluff and a number of other allergens.
Red palms with itching and burning also occur for other reasons. It can endocrine system diseases, for example, diabetes, various neurological disorders, tuberculosis, hypothyroidism and much more.
Red patches on the palms of the chest are itching
Any changes in appearance with painful sensations, cause fear. If the red spots on the palms of your chest are itchy, then very often it is the reason for panic. The appearance of red spots may indicate such causes:
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Dyshidrotic, cold eczema.
- Lane disease (palmar erythema).
Discomfort can be the result of chronic fatigue, hormonal failure or long-term stress. It should be understood that the rash just does not occur. There are a number of dermatological causes of the disorder:
- Fungal dermatitis.
- Atopic dermatitis.
- Photodermatosis (develops due to exposure to ultraviolet skin).
Red spots and itching appear with deprivation. Most often it develops in contact with animals. If the symptomatology is supplemented with swelling of the tissues, then this indicates scleroderma. To treat the above pathologies requires a comprehensive approach.
Cheshutsya and scaly palms
Symptom, in which the palms are scratched and flaky, in most cases indicates the development of eczema. With this disorder, the epidermis dries out, provoking peeling, the appearance of cracks and even blisters. In especially severe cases, the disease passes into the wet form, when the wound begins to fester.
Another reason why itches and flakes their hands is psoriasis. Painful sensations can be so pronounced that rashes are ripped to bloody wounds. Treatment of the disease is long, as it is characterized by a chronic recurrent course.
Symptoms can be associated with atopic dermatitis. In this case, the pain is not strongly expressed, but still require treatment. First of all, it is necessary to ensure sufficient moisturizing of hands, adhere to the drinking regime, maintain the optimal level of humidity in the room and contact the dermatologist.
The palms and feet are scratched
If the palms and feet are scratched, then this can be caused by the following reasons:
- Fungal infections.
- Insect bites.
- Allergic reactions.
- Stressful experiences.
- Burning lesions.
If the symptoms are associated with allergic reactions, then there may be swelling and attacks of nausea. With scabies, the skin is more damaged between the fingers, with discomfort manifested on the abdomen, buttocks, head. In fungal infections, the disorder is accompanied by a change in the nail plate and cracks between the fingers. The main danger of this pathology is that it is contagious and without proper treatment leads to serious complications.
Cheshut palms in the morning
One of the most common diseases in which the palms are itching in the morning is microbial eczema. Very often it develops with fungal lesions, lymphostasis, varicose veins, pyoderma. The lesions are characterized by inflammatory skin changes with blistering rashes and severe itching, which is exacerbated in the morning.
In addition to eczema, the desire to scratch your hands can be associated with allergic reactions. For example, because of the use of certain cosmetics after waking up or because of the peculiarities of nutrition. Discomfort also arises from the morning water procedures. For treatment, you need to contact a dermatologist who diagnoses the true cause of discomfort and prescribes appropriate therapy.
Your hands palpate in the evening
If there is a symptom, when palms are itching in the evening or at night, then this may indicate infection with an itch mite. The disorder is accompanied by small rashes, due to which you can suspect the disease.
Another possible cause of evening discomfort is allergic pathology. It can be eczema, dermatitis or dyshidrosis. The latter proceeds as eczema, but is accompanied by the formation of intra-epidermal transparent blisters. Also, we should not exclude reactions like contact with food allergens, various cosmetic or chemical substances (household chemicals).
At night, palms are itching
A fairly common phenomenon faced by both adults and children is nocturnal itching. Most often at night, palms are itching. It delivers many painful sensations that lead to sleep disturbances, increased nervous excitability, irritability and damage to the epidermis. This symptom is not an independent disease. It acts as a sign of various pathologies from the side of the central nervous system, internal organs or a dermatological reaction to the allergen.
According to the form of manifestation, itching can be acute or chronic. Night palm damage occurs in such cases:
- Seasonal disorders - discomfort appears in autumn and winter, when low temperature and dry air prevail. Unpleasant sensations arise from the lack of moisture in the skin of the hands. Because of the constant night combing, wounds are formed, in which the infection can penetrate.
- Allergen-stimulus - it can be foods eaten before bed, various medicines, cosmetics, chemicals, dust mites or household dust.
- Infectious and parasitic lesions - the desire to scratch your hands arises from scabies. Discomfort intensifies at night, when parasites begin their active activity.
A dermatological reaction can occur when the endocrine system is malfunctioning, blood and liver diseases, benign and malignant tumors. Also do not forget about scabies, psoriasis and streptoderma. The treatment of nocturnal disorders depends on the cause, which can be established only by a doctor.
The back of the hand is scratched
If the back of the hands is itchy, then this can be caused by the following reasons:
- Allergy - irritation occurs when you come in contact with allergens or when they get inside. This can be food, medicines, cosmetics or household chemicals. In some cases, the reaction appears due to pollen, dust or dry air.
- Scabies are a common cause of itching of the hands. Occurs because of prolonged contact with a sick animal or human. The microscopic parasite most damages the tissues between the fingers, where it is easiest for it to penetrate the skin. On his hands appears papulovezikuleznaya rash, which resembles chickenpox. Discomfort is worse in the evening.
- Ringworm - in addition to itching, on the back of the palms appear scaly patches of pink. The disease is quite dangerous, since without timely and correct treatment affects other areas of the body, causes a number of complications and can be transmitted to other people.
- Dyshidrotic eczema - is associated with hereditary predisposition, mental illness, lesions of the endocrine or digestive system.
- Psychoemotional stress - very often emotional stress and nervous experiences lead to side symptoms. To treat unpleasant symptoms, you need to contact a neurologist.
In addition to the above reasons, the back of the palms can be itchy due to a weak immune system. This is observed after a cold or any other disease. Irritation is associated with low immunity. Treatment is aimed at strengthening the body.
Pryshchiki on the palms of his itches
Quite an unpleasant phenomenon - it's pimples, but if they arise on the hands, it causes severe discomfort. If the pimples on the palms are itching, then this is a clear sign of violations in the body. This occurs when infectious infections and a number of other causes, consider them:
- Non-compliance with hygiene - symptoms can arise due to lack of basic washing of hands. Any infections, wounds or scratches without timely disinfection, are an excellent beginning for itching, rash and other unpleasant sensations.
- Allergies - rashes appear due to contact with cosmetics, household chemicals or medicines. When working with aggressive substances or potential allergens, it is recommended to use gloves to prevent this pathology.
- Gastrointestinal diseases - itchy pimples appear not only on the hands, but also on the back. This is due to the fact that the system of the gastrointestinal tract ceases to cope with its functions, which are redistributed to other organs. In this case, rashes are a sign of malnutrition or damage to the digestive system.
- Fungus - most often the infection occurs because of non-observance of personal hygiene. Particularly dangerous are places of increased concentrations of people, for example, a swimming pool or public transport. Infection occurs through microtraumas of the epidermis.
- Chicken pox - with this disease pimples appear not only on the hands, but on the whole body. In addition to itching, there are marked painful sensations, fever, nausea and vomiting.
- Stress - a negative emotional state is manifested by different symptoms, one of which is itchy rashes on the upper limbs. Treatment is aimed at eliminating nervous distress and maintaining mental health.
To establish the true cause of the pathology, it is better to see a doctor. Medical care is especially needed if the rash has spread to other parts of the body or there is additional symptomatology.
Palms itch and crack
One of the most common reasons for contacting a dermatologist is when the palms scratch and crack. This condition can occur with infectious infections, allergic reactions, diseases of internal organs, due to malnutrition or dermatological pathologies.
Most often, peeling and cracks occur when such factors act:
- Use of household chemicals without protective gloves.
- Sharply changes in temperature.
- Weathering of the skin.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Increased dryness of air in the room.
- Deodorizing, antimicrobial soap or cream, which overdry the skin.
The risk of developing a pathological condition is significantly increased in people with dry skin. In this case, the lack of moisture is aggravated by contact with various stimuli and water. A defect can occur due to prolonged antibacterial therapy, with a fungal infection, various allergic reactions and a lack of vitamins in the body.
Treatment consists of eliminating unpleasant symptoms and the cause of its appearance. During therapy, it is necessary to maintain hygiene, maintain an optimal level of humidity and protect your hands from the influence of an aggressive environment.
The palm has swollen and itches
Many people face such a problem when the palm is swollen and itches. This condition can last from a couple of minutes to several days. Ignore such a reaction is impossible, because it indicates the pathological processes in the body.
The main causes of the disorder:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - occurs when the median nerve passes through the carpal tunnel. The syndrome can occur in patients of all ages. Most often appears from the monotonous work. For the treatment use massages, special gymnastics to strengthen the carpal tunnel and cooling the place of injury. If discomfort persists for a long period of time, then medical attention is needed.
- Seasonal puffiness - arises from the intense heat and widening of the blood vessels. Swelling and itching signal the body's attempt to cool the body. Symptoms go away on their own, but if there are pain, then it's worth to see a doctor.
- Excess sodium in the body - swelling and the desire to scratch your hands occurs when consuming fried and salty foods. The swelling also spreads to the fingers. To eliminate the defect, it is sufficient to exclude salted foods from the diet.
- Lymphedema (lymphatic edema) is a condition in which the fluid is held locally. Hands swell, tissues become dense and heavily itchy. It occurs because of a malfunction in the lymphatic system. With normal functioning, the interstitial fluid goes into the lymphatic flow, and then into the circulatory system. This can occur not only on the palms of the hands, but also on the feet. In especially severe cases, surgical treatment is performed.
- Raynaud's disease - unpleasant sensations are associated with abnormal work of the brain department responsible for the vascular tone. Typically, discomfort begins with swelling and itching of one finger, which gradually grabs the entire arm. A painful condition develops due to a sharp drop in temperature, stress, or the action of chemical stimuli.
- An allergic reaction is the response of the immune system to the action of a certain stimulus. In addition to swelling, redness, spots on the skin, or rashes may appear.
In any case, if your hand is swollen and itchy, you should consult your doctor to determine the cause of the disorder. If you leave this state without attention, then it can go into a chronic form or cause a number of complications.
On the palms appeared pimples and itch
If the pimples appear on the palms and it itches, then this can indicate one of the forms of dermatitis. Most often diagnose contact dermatitis, which develops due to contact with irritants. An allergic reaction may be accompanied by hyperemia and the appearance of spots. Therefore, in this condition, it is worthwhile to see a doctor who will help determine the cause of the disorder.
In some cases, the violation indicates poisoning with metals. This condition is typical for people working in the production of heavy metal compounds. Such poisoning threatens with serious consequences for the whole organism. Painful symptoms are observed in infectious diseases. Infringement is possible or probable at defeat by viruses, bacteria, mushrooms. Treatment is aimed at eliminating provoking factors and alleviating clinical manifestations.
Nemyut and itches palms
An extremely unpleasant condition, when palms are numb and numb, can arise for a variety of reasons. In any case, it is an organism signal about the development of certain diseases or a protective reaction to the action of stimuli.
The main causes of the violation:
- An uncomfortable position during sleep, that is, the waxing of the limb.
- Insect bites and burns by some plants.
- Infectious and fungal lesions.
- Dermatological diseases.
- Allergic reactions (intolerance of products, medicines, household chemicals, cosmetics).
- Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Polyneuropathy (defeat of nerve endings).
- Raynaud's disease.
Numbness and itching of the hands can be associated with endocrine diseases, joint inflammation or trauma. It is very difficult to independently determine the cause of a painful condition, so it is better to see a doctor. A complex of studies is needed in a dermatologist and a neurologist. According to the diagnostic results, the optimal therapy is selected.
Cheshutsya palms and between the fingers
There are many reasons why itches the palms and between the fingers. They can differ in pathogens, severity of lesions and possible consequences for the body. Consider the main factors of the development of the violation:
- Allergies or dermatitis - allergies occur when contact with biological or chemical allergens, and dermatitis develops with weakened immunity, malnutrition and other negative conditions for the body. Treatment involves medication, which is aimed at reducing the activity of blood cells responsible for the isolation of histamine.
- Autoimmune diseases - unpleasant symptoms arise due to the active fight of immune cells with the cells of the body. In the lesions there is dryness, rashes, itching, burning. For treatment use drugs with inhibitory effect, as they reduce the activity of basophils and cleave histamine.
- Scabies - from infection with an itch mite suffer both adults and children. When infected, the skin between the fingers becomes reddish, begins to itch, can thicken and peel off. Treatment depends on the results of the tests, which are prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Fungal lesions - if the itching is accompanied by reddening of the surface of the palms and the skin between the fingers, then this can indicate a fungus. Discomfort is accompanied by desquamation and an unpleasant odor, lesions can move to other parts of the body. Treatment is long, consists of a course of medications and physiotherapy.
- Lishay - most often in humans, this fungal disease occurs due to infection from pets. Appears dryness, peeling, severe itching. Treatment is complex, aimed at strengthening immunity and combating the fungus.
- Excessive dryness of the skin - unpleasant sensations can arise from too dry epidermis. To eliminate discomfort, you need to use moisturizing and nourishing creams, drink a course of vitamins.
In any case, regardless of the cause, the disorder requires medical advice and diagnosis. As sometimes, behind superficial signs the serious disease can disappear.
Strong palms are scratched
If your hands are very itchy, then you should consult a doctor. An unpleasant symptom occurs with various body lesions on the part of many organs and systems. Itching can be acute or chronic. By the degree of prevalence: local and generalized. Discomfort arises from the cascading of neuro-reflex and humoral reactions. As a rule, it is connected with such factors:
- Frequent drying of the epidermis.
- Infection affecting the upper layers of the skin.
- Allergic reactions of varying severity.
- Parasitic diseases.
If you scratches not only the hands, but also other parts of the body, then this indicates a generalized itch. It occurs with diseases of the endocrine system, stress, allergic reactions, liver damage (diabetes mellitus, hepatitis, jaundice), blood diseases, mental disorders and xeroderma.
For easing of unpleasant symptoms, it is possible to conduct a number of pre-hospital activities. Discomfort weakens after taking a cold shower, wet cold compresses. Anesthetic, soothing and cooling skin actions are possessed by lotions and hand and body creams based on camphor and menthol. If there is a suspicion that the disorder is associated with nervous experiences, then it is worth taking sedatives. It is also recommended to avoid increased physical exertion, sunlight and minimize the effect of heat on the skin.
Dry and itch palms
Hands are most susceptible to the negative effects of various environmental factors. Most often this leads to the fact that the palms are drying and itching. Unpleasant sensations can be caused by such reasons:
- Nutritional irritants.
- Contact with household detergents or cosmetics.
- Reaction to a sudden change in temperature.
- Reaction to ultraviolet radiation.
- Reception of medicines.
- Deficiency of vitamins in the body.
- Skin diseases.
- Failures in the work of the endocrine or hormonal system.
- Tendency to increased dryness of the skin.
- Different genetic factors.
Treatment is based on the establishment and elimination of causes that cause skin dryness. If an allergic disease is detected, the patient is prescribed antihistamines for internal and external use. If the disorder is associated with fungal pathologies, then antimycotic agents are used. Also shown is local therapy, that is, moisturizing, nourishing and anti-inflammatory creams, ointments, lotions, gels.
After the bath, palms are itching
Many people are faced with a problem when the bath after the bath itches. This can occur due to contact with too hot or cold water. This is observed because of the cosmetic products used during bathing or for skin care after. Often, itching arises from the increased sensitivity of the body to water elements: the presence of chlorine, stiffness and other.
If the relationship between unpleasant sensations and water procedures is established, this indicates an aquatic allergy. Its appearance is associated with the production of histamine with a cholinergic reaction. In addition to allergies to water, pain can be caused by tissue causes:
- Endocrine diseases.
- Defects of the hematopoiesis system and progressive blood diseases.
- Liver pathology.
- Oncological diseases.
- Dermatological lesions.
The desire to scratch the palms after a bath, which occurs very often, requires medical advice. Since it is associated with the risk of developing various pathologies. In addition, the dermatologist will prescribe a treatment that will eliminate unpleasant symptoms.
Burning and itching palms of hands
If your palms are burning and itches, then you should not look for a sacred meaning in this, because it is a clear sign of a dermatological problem or some kind of disturbances in the body.
The main causes of the pathological condition:
- Diseases of the liver - it's burning hands, doctors called hepatic. The disorder develops due to prolonged use of medications, alcohol, abuse of fatty or spicy food. These factors affect the condition of the hands, causing severe itching and a feeling of heat.
- Allergic reaction - the action of a strong allergen can trigger a sensation of burning hands. A similar reaction is observed after contact with cosmetic or chemical substances that contain hazardous components. The reason may be in food or medicine.
- Deficiency of B vitamins - this phenomenon is most often observed during pregnancy and because of strong nervous experiences. Vitamin B is responsible for the normal functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems. Its deficiency worsens the general state of health, there is weakness, various violations of the hormonal background and reactions from the skin.
- Endocrine diseases - a dermatological reaction is observed in diabetes mellitus. This is due to an increase in the concentration of glucose in the blood. The patient complains of headaches, a thirst, a strong appetite.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - palms not only burn and itch, but also sweat. Unpleasant sensations arise because of regular flexion-extensor movements with a brush. There may also be numbness in the limb or a slight loss of sensitivity.
Regardless of the cause, pathological symptoms require medical attention. Without proper treatment, the painful condition will progress and may lead to unpleasant consequences.
Palms sweat and itch
Quite a common problem when the palms sweat and itch. This gives a lot of inconvenience, leads to nervous experiences and stresses. Maintaining water-salt balance and stabilizing body temperature, moisturizing and protecting the skin are the main functions of sweat.
According to medical research, even under normal conditions and without physical exertion, the human body can release up to 700 ml of fluid per day. With hyperhidrosis and various diseases of the body, including dermatological amount of sweat can reach 1.5 liters per hour. In combination with severe itching, this leads to traumatization of the tissues due to their combing.
The main causes of excessive sweating of the hands:
- Allergic reaction to food, cosmetics, household chemicals and other reagents.
- Neurological disorders.
- Various psychogenic factors.
- Diseases of internal organs.
- Hormonal changes in the body (pregnancy, menopause, transitional age, old age).
- Dermatological diseases.
If the causes of unpleasant symptoms are not identified, then this may indicate idiopathic hyperhidrosis. This condition is manifested by excessive sweating of the palms, feet and underarms. The patient complains of severe itching and burning, skin cracks and infections can appear. Treatment is complex and depends on the cause of malaise.
The palms of the child are scratched
If the palms of the child are itchy, then it causes cause for concern for the parents. The problem can be local or spread throughout the body with additional pathological symptoms. In this case, combing can be either acute or permanent. Due to the regular trauma of the tissues, wounds appear that are prone to infection.
The main causes of itchy hands in children:
- Enterovirus infection - affects not only the organs, but also the skin. When the epidermis is infected, viral exanthema arises, which is manifested by hyperemia of the tissues of the hands, the upper half of the trunk. Also, there may appear blister rashes that go away in a few days, leaving behind pigment spots.
- Allergic reaction - occurs on food, hygiene products, medicines, pet hair and much more. Painful symptoms can be caused by poor environmental conditions or poor water, in which the child washes his hands, drinks and bathes.
- Dyshidrosis - dyshidrotic eczema is manifested not only by combing the skin, but also by a small rash in combination with hyperemia.
- Fungus - itching in combination with peeling and increased dryness of the epidermis. In this case, not only the palms suffer, but also the fingers, the nails darken and begin to separate. The disease is quite dangerous, as it leads to an increased concentration of toxins in the child's body, which increases the risk of other diseases.
In addition to the above-described reasons, unpleasant sensations can be associated with vitamin deficiency, insect bites, plant burns, various mechanical injuries, malfunctions in the nervous system and severe stress. If the palm of the child is itching at night, the disorder does not pass for a long time or spreads to other parts of the body, then it is necessary to consult a dermatologist.
Cheshut palms during pregnancy
Often the itching of the hands complain about future mothers. If the palms of the hands are itchy during pregnancy, this can be a symptom of bile stasis, especially during the last gestation period. In this case, there are no rashes, but the color of urine changes, it becomes darker. Painful sensations can be caused by such reasons as:
- Cholestasis - itching of pregnant women occurs due to disruptions in the liver. This is due to the sensitivity of the body to hormonal changes. Gradually, scabies spread to other parts of the body. In the risk zone are women with high cholesterol and chronic diseases of the biliary tract. As a rule, the disorder passes by itself, after childbirth.
- Dermatological diseases - it can be eczema, dermatosis, fungal lesions, scabies and other pathologies, which are accompanied by scratching of the skin, its peeling, numbness, swelling or rashes. Similar is observed in allergic reactions.
- Increased sweating - many women complain of excessive sweating of the palms and whole body during pregnancy. This is due to hormonal changes in the body. To eliminate discomfort, it is recommended to wash your hands more often and take a shower, wear clothes made from natural fabrics.
During pregnancy, your hands can be itchy due to hepatitis, diabetes and other serious illnesses. To maintain a normal state of health during the waiting period of the baby, it is necessary to minimize the factors that can lead to a health disorder. When the first symptoms of a disorder should be consulted a doctor.