The human papilloma virus, like any other infectious agent, requires complex therapy. Treatment depends on the type of HPV, its oncogeneity and a number of other factors. The main direction in the treatment is the removal of outgrowths in conjunction with the course of antiviral therapy.
The doctor is responsible for the treatment of HPV. The doctor takes into account the results of the diagnosis and such factors as:
- Concentration of the virus.
- Risk of malignancy.
- Severity of external symptoms.
- Degree of epithelial damage.
It also takes into account the presence of concomitant pathologies, since papillomatosis very often occurs in conjunction with other diseases. If after a comprehensive examination only HPV is detected, the treatment consists of:
- Reception of antiviral drugs.
- Increase the protective properties of the immune system with immunomodulators.
- Vitaminization of the body.
- Removal of skin defects.
- Alternative means.
If a woman is diagnosed with cervical dysplasia in the presence of a viral lesion, the course of treatment includes taking cytotoxic drugs or other medications to suppress the growth of existing and emerging new atypical cells. If HPV is diagnosed during pregnancy, then the treatment is carried out in the last trimester, when the fetus has formed all the organs and medicines will not cause congenital pathologies.
Can I cure HPV?
Many people, faced with such a disease as human papillomavirus, make erroneous conclusions about the outcome of this problem. Some believe that the virus can be completely eliminated, while others believe that the infection always leads to cancer and death.
When HPV is infected, the concept of "curing a virus" is not used. To date, there simply are no drugs that completely kill and remove infectious strains from the body. But there are medicines that inhibit the activity of pathogenic microorganisms and contribute to the recovery of the body after the diseases that the virus causes.
Also, one should take into account the fact that HPV is not always dangerous for the body. Only genotypes with high oncogenic risk pose a serious threat to the development of cancer diseases. In any case, timely application for medical help and comprehensive diagnosis will prevent possible complications of Human papillomavirus and suppress its activity.
, , , 
Drug therapy is an indispensable component of the treatment of papillomavirus. Medicines are chosen by the attending physician, individually for each patient. When choosing a medicine, the strain of the virus, its quantitative indices, the presence of concomitant diseases and the degree of oncogeneity of HPV are taken into account. Practically in all cases, the therapy is aimed at eliminating the symptoms of the infection, and not at removing it from the body.
There are many drugs of different forms of release and efficacy that can be used with HPV. But most often patients use such means:
Biologically active agent with immunomodulating and anti-inflammatory effect. The preparation is an extract from molochka salmon and sturgeon fishes. The active substance activates immune reactions that protect the body from fungi, viruses and bacteria. Has a wide antiviral spectrum. Each vial of the drug contains 75 mg of sodium deoxyribonucleate and 0.24 mg of ferric chloride hexahydrate.
- Indications for use: comprehensive treatment of viral and infectious diseases. Suitable for the therapy of HIV, hepatitis C, herpetic infections, HPV, tick-borne encephalitis.
- Method of administration: The drug is used for intramuscular injection. Dosage and treatment are determined by the attending physician, for each patient separately.
- Adverse reactions: a short-term rise in body temperature and a rush of blood to the skin, soreness at the injection site. Overdose has a similar but more pronounced symptomatology.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, pediatric practice, pregnancy and lactation.
Ferrovir is available in vials of 5 ml solution for intramuscular injection in each.
Combination of active enzymes of animal and plant origin. It has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating, anti-edematous and fibrinolytic action. The composition of 1 capsule includes 250 mg of proteolytic enzymes from pineapple and papaya, as well as 100 mg of pancreatitis, 60 mg of papain, 45 mg of bromelain and other substances.
- Indications for use: rheumatoid arthritis, thrombophlebitis, inflammation of the urinary tract, chronic gynecological infections, inflammation of the upper and lower respiratory tract. Prevention of viral and infectious diseases of the body.
- Directions for use: 5-10 tablets 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is determined by the attending physician.
- Adverse reactions: skin rashes, stool disorders.
- Contraindications: hemophilia and thrombocytopenia, pregnancy and lactation, patients of early childhood.
Wobenzym is available in the form of a gel with an enteric coating in packages of 40, 200 and 800 pcs.
Drug for local treatment of papillomatous rashes. The mechanism of action of the drug consists in the chemical burn of the affected tissues with the active components of the preparation. Allows for a few days to remove skin growths. It is used to remove warts, papillomas, calluses and as a means for skin care with excessive cornification.
Superchistotel contains such components: potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide and distilled water. The drug is not allowed to use on the skin in the face area. Adverse reactions manifest themselves as skin allergic rashes.
A drug with cytotoxic activity. Suppresses proliferative processes in the body, stops the growth of papillomas, genital warts and other skin defects. The composition of the drug includes a complex of natural compounds from the rhizomes of the podophyll of the thyroid.
It is used for larynx and bladder papillomatosis in children and adults. Before taking the medicine, surgical removal of skin deformities is performed. Affected sites are treated once every two days with a solution of this drug.
With the introduction of the drug into the bladder, severe pain in the lower abdomen, burning in the bladder and urination disorders are possible. In the treatment of larynx papillomatosis, there are often seizures of nausea and vomiting, various disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Antiseptic, keratolytic and irritant. Used for external processing of skin defects. Very often it is part of ointments, pastes and powders for caring for the epidermis.
For the treatment of papillomas or warts, salicylic acid in the form of an ointment or paste should be applied to altered tissues. Treatment lasts until the tumor completely disappears. In some cases, allergic reactions occur in the areas of application, and there may also be a slight burning sensation.
Suppositories with active components: Alpha-2 interferon recombinant human, anesthesin and taurine. The drug stimulates local and systemic immunity, has antiviral and antibacterial effects. Stops inflammation, destroys viruses, fungi and other pathogenic microorganisms.
- Indication for use: human papillomavirus, genital herpes, urogenital chlamydia, chronic vaginal candidiasis, mycoplasmosis, trichomoniasis. Used for diseases of the cervix, urethritis, balanitis and prostatitis.
- Method of administration: women are prescribed 1 vaginal candle 2 times a day for 7-10 days. Treatment of men is performed rectally on 1 candle 2 times a day, the duration of therapy is 10 days.
- Side effects: temporary allergic reactions. In rare cases, there is an increase in body temperature, headaches, decreased appetite.
- Contraindications: intolerance of the components of the drug, allergic or autoimmune diseases in the phase of exacerbation. During pregnancy, the medicine can be used no earlier than 12 weeks and only for medical purposes.
Genferon is issued in the form of suppositories for 250 thousand IU, 500 thousand IU and 1 million IU. In one package there may be 5, 10 candles.
If the medicine for Human papillomavirus is selected correctly, the therapeutic effect will be rapid and strong. In addition, timely drug therapy significantly reduces the risk of recurrence of the disease.
Tablets from human papillomavirus
The most common form of drugs used to treat various diseases is tablets. From the human papillomavirus, antiviral and immunostimulating agents for oral administration are prescribed.
In the treatment of HPV, such tablets are used:
Antiviral agent with active components tetrahydroxyglucopyranosylxanthene and mangiferin. It stops the multiplication of cells of the virus, increases the productivity of all the structures of the immune system. It has an immunostimulating effect due to an increase in the production of gamma-interferon.
- Indications for use: herpetic and papillomatous lesions of the body, cytomegalovirus infection, viral pathologies in dentistry, chicken pox, Kaposi herpetiforme eczema, lichen planus and other viral dermatoses.
- Method of administration: tablets are taken 1-2 times 3-4 times a day. Duration of treatment is 10 or more days.
- Side effects: nausea, vomiting, headaches, stool, skin allergic reactions, angioedema.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, the first trimester of pregnancy, patients younger than 36 months, impaired digestibility of simple sugars, lactation.
The drug is available in tablet form for 10, 20, 30 tablets per package. Also, Alpizarin is in the form of an ointment.
Immunomodulating agent with an active component of glucosaminylmuramyl dipeptide. The mechanism of its action is based on interaction with specific centers in the endoplasm of T-lymphocytes and phagocytes. Stimulates the phagocytic activity of neutrophils and macrophages. Enhances bactericidal and cytotoxic activity.
- Indications for use: comprehensive treatment of diseases with secondary immunodeficiencies. It is prescribed for acute and chronic purulent-inflammatory lesions of soft tissues and skin, after surgical interventions. Used for papillomatous infections, herpes, viral forms of hepatitis B and C, pulmonary tuberculosis, psoriasis, infectious diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
- Method of use: with HPV appoint 2 mg 1-2 times a day, with severe infection, the dosage is increased to 10 mg 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment is 6 days.
- Side effects: hyperthermia, headaches, nausea.
- Contraindications: intolerance of the drug components, diseases with hyperthermia, fever, pregnancy and lactation, patients younger than 3 years.
Likopid is available in the form of tablets of 10 pieces per blister, 2 blisters per package.
An antiviral agent, the overwhelming activity of influenza A and B viruses and other infectious agents. The medicine is taken 2 tablets 3-4 times a day for 3 days. In rare cases, the development of adverse reactions, which manifest allergic skin rashes, is possible.
Medication is contraindicated for patients with liver, kidney and cardiovascular diseases. Also it is not used for intolerance of active components.
Antiviral agent with active component - rimantadine hydrochloride (adamantane derivative). Its mechanism of action is based on the ability to inhibit the early stage of virus reproduction from penetration into cells before transcription of RNA. The most effective at the initial stages of infectious processes.
- Indications for use: prevention of influenza A virus, tick-borne encephalitis of viral etiology, cytomegalovirus, HPV. The tablets are taken orally, the dosage and the course of treatment are determined by the attending physician.
- Side effects: decreased concentration and memory impairment, headaches, insomnia, various disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, skin allergic reactions.
- Contraindications: intolerance of the drug components, impaired absorption of glucose-galactose, lactase deficiency, severe renal and hepatic disorders, thyrotoxicosis. It is not used to treat children younger than 7 years, and also during pregnancy and lactation.
Rimantadine is available in the form of tablets of 10 pieces in a blister pack of 2 blisters in a package.
The duration of the use of tablet preparations depends on the degree of damage, but as a rule is 4-5 weeks. Despite the fact that most of the described tablets can be purchased without a doctor's prescription, before using them you need to consult a doctor. This is due to the fact that different drugs behave differently with different strains of HPV.
Particular care should be taken when applying immunostimulants, because they can disrupt the body's balance at the cellular level.
Injections from human papillomavirus
If topical agents and tablets do not give the desired result in the treatment of papillomatosis, then patients are prescribed injections. This method of treatment allows you to work on the virus from within the body.
An antiviral drug with pronounced activity against Human papillomavirus, influenza viruses, hepatitis B and C, the first and second type of herpes. Contains active ingredient - alloferon. The active component induces the synthesis of endogenous interferons and activates the immune system. It also facilitates the recognition and lysis of cytotoxic lymphocytes of damaged cells.
- Indications for use: chronic papillomavirus infection associated with oncogenic strains. The drug can be used as a monotherapy in the absence of symptoms of damage to the cervix and anogenital area. In combination with other antiviral agents can be used for recurrent herpes of the second and first type, hepatitis C, B.
- Method of use: the preparation is used to prepare a solution for subcutaneous administration. The contents of one ampoule should be dissolved in 1 ml of isotonic sodium chloride solution. With oncogenic HPV injections are done every 48 hours. In other cases, the dosage and treatment course is determined by the doctor.
- Side effects: increased weakness, dizziness, skin allergic reactions, soreness at the injection site. In the case of an overdose, there are more pronounced adverse reactions.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, expressed by autoimmune diseases, pediatric practice. It is not used during pregnancy and lactation.
Allokin-alpha is available in the form of a lyophilized powder for the preparation of a solution for subcutaneous administration. The medication is available in ampoules of 1 mg each. The package can be 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 ampoules.
Antiviral and immunomodulating agent. 1 ampoule contains 200 μg extract extracts Solanum tuberosum and auxiliary substances. The drug increases the nonspecific immune response and increases the production of gamma and alpha interferon by blood leukocytes. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, accelerates the regeneration processes at the cellular level.
- Indications for use: diseases caused by Human papillomavirus, herpes of the first and second type, cytomegalovirus, influenza virus, adenovirus and rhinovirus. Secondary immunodeficiency states against the background of infectious processes in the body. Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, symptomatic ulcers of the gastroduodenal zone, tick-borne encephalitis, prostatitis, arthritis.
- Method of administration: The solution is intended for intravenous administration by slow struyno. With HPV, apply 5 ml of solution every 48 hours, after 3 injections go to a dosage of 5 ml every 72 hours. The course of treatment consists of 5 injections.
- Side effects: skin allergic reactions, tenderness at the injection site.
- Contraindications: individual intolerance of the components of the drug, patients younger than 12 years, pregnancy and lactation.
Panavir is available in the form of a solution for parenteral use of 5 ml in vials and ampoules.
Injections from papillomas are considered to be one of the most effective medicines that suppress the replication of the virus and suppress its activation.
Suppositories from human papillomavirus
Very often, HPV manifests itself as papillomas and condylomas on the genital organs. For the treatment of this problem it is recommended to use suppositories. Suppositories stimulate the local and general immune system, stop and prevent the proliferation of skin defects.
The preparation contains an active component - recombinant human interferon (corresponding to interferon a-2b). Has a pronounced antiviral, antitumor and immunomodulatory activity, is not toxic.
- Indications for use: complex treatment of the herpes virus, hepatitis B, mixed infections, Human papillomavirus. Also used in the treatment of cancer: skin melanoma, tumors of various locations, myeloma, Kaposi's sarcoma. Therapy of multiple sclerosis.
- Method of application: 1 suppository 2 times a day, the duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician. If necessary, the dosage is adjusted.
- Side effects: muscle and joint pain, local allergic reactions, headache, palpitations, nausea, vomiting.
- Contraindications: intolerance of the active component and other components of the drug, pregnancy and lactation, severe liver and kidney disease.
- Overdose: a violation of consciousness, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, headaches. These symptoms are reversible, to eliminate them shows the withdrawal of the drug.
Laferobion suppository is available in a package for three suppositories. Also, the medicament is available in the form of a lyophilized powder for the preparation of injections for intramuscular administration.
Antiviral, immunomodulating and anti-inflammatory drug with antichlamydia and antibacterial activity. The composition of rectal and vaginal suppositories includes plasma protein with immunoglobulins G, A and M, as well as human recombinant alpha-2 interferon.
- Indications for use: inflammatory diseases of viral and bacterial origin, acute respiratory infections, oral infections and intestinal infections. Chlamydial infections, vulvovaginitis, cervicitis, vaginal microflora disorders, cervical erosion.
- Usage: 1-2 suppositories twice a day. The average duration of treatment is 5-14 days.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. The possibility of using the medication during pregnancy is determined by the attending physician.
Kipferon is available in the form of suppositories for intravaginal and rectal administration of 5 pieces per package.
Complex preparation with interferon by human recombinant alpha-2, ascorbic acid and alpha-tocopherol acetate. It has antiviral, immunomodulating and antiproliferative action. Promotes the release of the virus from the affected cells and its inactivation by immune agents.
- Indications for use: infectious and inflammatory diseases, acute respiratory viral pathologies, meningitis, sepsis, pneumonia. Chlamydia, herpes, mycoplasmosis, candidiasis, herpes. Papillomavirus infection, hepatitis B, C and D in children and adults, genital herpes.
- Method of application: 1 suppository 2 times a day with observance of the time interval of 12 hours. Duration of therapy is 5-10 days.
- Side effects: skin allergic reactions, hives, itching. Pass independently after 72 hours after drug discontinuation.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the medication. Use during pregnancy is possible with a 14 week gestation.
Viferon is available in the form of suppositories for rectal administration of 10 pieces per package, as well as in the form of ointments.
Homeopathic medicinal product with anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, absorbable, analgesic and accelerating regeneration action. Used to reverse the development of papillomatous lesions of the skin and mucous membranes of the external genitalia, the anus. Regulates blood circulation, restores normal trophism of tissues. Promotes the appearance of new warts and warts.
Suppositories contain tuya and sea buckthorn oil, tea tree oil, extract of homeopathic essences (elder, cocoa butter, mistletoe white). The drug is used after hygienic procedures for 1 suppository for 30 days. Produced in the form of suppositories for vaginal application. In the package 10 suppository.
Antimicrobial and antiseptic agent with the active component is a complex compound of iodine with polyvinylpyrrolidone. It has a pronounced bactericidal action, and also exhibits antiviral, antifungal and antiprotozoal activity. Affects gram-negative and gram-positive pathogens.
- Indications for use: vaginitis caused by mixed or nonspecific infection, candidiasis, complex therapy of trichomoniasis.
- Method of application: the suppository is injected deep into the vagina in a dosage of 1-2 pcs. Per day for 7-14 days.
- Side effects: local allergic reactions, itching, redness, contact dermatitis. In the case of an overdose, these reactions acquire a more pronounced effect.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, pregnancy and lactation, renal and hepatic insufficiency, hyperthyroidism, thyroid adenoma, cardiovascular disorders.
Produced in the form of rectal and vaginal suppositories of 14 pieces per package and in the form of a solution of 10% for external use.
Immunomodulating and detoxifying agent. Activates killer cells and phagocytic function of blood. Increases the formation of immunoglobulins, normalizes the immune status in severe immunodeficiency states.
- Indications for use: chronic and recurrent infectious, bacterial and viral diseases. Allergic pathologies, local purulent-septic diseases and postoperative complications, HIV infection.
- Method of application: 1 suppository 1-2 times a day. The duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician, individually for each patient.
- Side effects: local allergic reactions.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, pregnancy and lactation.
Polyoxidonium is available in the form of 10 suppositories. In the package, as well as in ampoules and vials for the preparation of solution for injection.
Cure HPV only suppositories is almost impossible. Therefore, the suppository is prescribed in combination with other antiviral drugs.
Ointments from human papillomavirus
Local treatment for signs of HPV is performed with the help of ointments. Treatment of affected tissues requires patience. Recovery is lengthy and can take from 1 week to several months.
The external agent with the active component is imiquimod 5 g. Included in the pharmacotherapeutic group of immunomodulators of topical application, inducer of the synthesis of interferon. Has a direct antiviral effect, which is due to the induction of interferon and other cytokines.
- Indications for use: external pointed condylomas on the external genitalia in the perianal region in adults.
- Method of application: the cream is applied externally, in a thin layer on the previously cleaned surface of the skin outgrowth until it is completely absorbed. The drug is used 3 times a week every other day, the course of treatment is 16 weeks.
- Adverse reactions: itching, pain in the place of application of the cream, infectious complications, erythema, urticaria. Headaches, dizziness, sleep disturbances, depressive conditions, increased irritability, abdominal pain and gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Contraindications: age of patients under 18 years, increased sensitivity to the components of the drug. Use of the cream during pregnancy and lactation is possible only according to the prescribing physician.
During application, the drug should be avoided on healthy tissues, and 3-4 hours after treatment with genital warts, they should be washed with warm soapy water.
Medication with the active substance - oxoline. It has a pronounced antiviral activity against herpetic lesions and the influenza virus.
- Indications for use: viral diseases of the skin, eyes, viral rhinitis. Bubble and shingles, warts, squamous lichen, molluscum contagiosum, herpetiform dermatitis of Dühring.
- Method of application: externally, a thin layer on the affected area 2-3 times a day for 14-60 days. The course of treatment is corrected by the attending physician.
- Side effects: temporary burning and redness.
- Contraindications: intolerance to the components of the drug.
Oxolin Ointment 0.25% is available in packs of 10 g, ophthalmic ointment 3% to 30 g in a tube.
- Chinese ointment from the papillomas of San Fen Zhong
Contains acetic and salicylic acid, tea tree extract and mint. It has cauterizing, bactericidal and antiviral effects. To remove papillomas and warts, the product should be applied to the skin growth, avoiding getting onto healthy tissues. After 5 minutes, the ointment is rinsed off with warm water. The course of treatment consists of 5 procedures.
A medicinal product with a natural plant composition. Contains such components: celandine, common aspen, ivy, field yakutka, spring cleaner, burdock and other herbs. Ointment is used to remove any moles, papillomas and warts, even with their malignant nature.
The agent acts locally, does not enter the systemic circulation. After application to the skin defect, it absorbs into the deep layers of the epithelium, destroys them and draws them to the surface. Because of this build-up may increase in size at the beginning of treatment, but gradually they dry out and fall off.
To achieve a stable therapeutic effect ointment should be applied to the skin for a week, then make a 2-3 day break and spend one more week of treatment. The time of removal of warts depends on their size, localization and depth of roots. On average, the treatment takes from 2 weeks to 2-3 months. Ointment is contraindicated to use during pregnancy and lactation, as well as for simultaneous treatment of 10 papillomas or 5 mild-sized mids.
Medicinal remedy for removal of plantar warts. The drug is a means of cryotherapy, kills viruses and removes skin growths by freezing them. In most cases, the drug should be applied 1 time and after 10-14 days the affected tissue will die. In especially neglected cases, therapy is carried out in 2-3 sessions. One package of the drug is designed to handle 12 warts.
An external agent for the safe removal of papillomas and warts. Has a unique composition, eliminating skin defects, leaving no scarring or other traces. Every day, the drug is applied to the affected tissue for 7-10 days before darkening the surface to be treated. With increased sensitivity of the skin, papillomas can be treated every other day.
Some patients note the occurrence of burning and itching on the treated area. Gel is contraindicated to use to treat skin growths on the face, underarms and genitals. Also, avoid getting the gel on healthy tissues and mucous membranes.
Use ointments from papillomatosis with extreme caution. Most drugs contain active components, which, if they fall on healthy tissues, cause their pathological changes.
Immunostimulating and antiviral agent. Contains the active substance - 500 mg of inosine pranobex (inosiplex). Increases the total number of T-lymphocytes and increases their production. It blocks the replication of viral DNA due to damage to the genetic apparatus of virus particles.
Stimulates the activity of macrophages, activates the formation of cytokines and proliferation of lymphocytes. Helps reduce the clinical signs of viral diseases, increases the resistance of the body.
- Indications for use: diseases caused by Human papillomavirus, measles virus, type 1 and 2 herpes, Epstein-Barr virus and mumps. Also used in viral bronchitis, hepatitis B and C of acute or chronic form, subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, pathologies of an infectious nature from the respiratory and urinary systems.
- Method of administration: Orally, 50 mg / kg body weight divided into 3-4 doses. Duration of treatment is 10-15 days with a second course in a week.
- Side effects: headaches and dizziness, increased weakness, dyspeptic phenomena, increased activity of transaminases, changes in the level of uric acid in urine and blood. In case of an overdose, adverse reactions are aggravated. To eliminate them, symptomatic therapy and withdrawal of the drug are indicated.
- Contraindications: renal failure, heart rhythm disturbances, intolerance of active components of the drug, pregnancy and lactation, gout, urolithiasis.
Isoprinosine is available in the form of tablets for oral administration of 500 mg of the active ingredient in each.
Vaccine for the prevention of infection with papillomavirus 6, 11, 16 and 18 types. Activates the body's immune system and promotes the formation of antiviral immunoglobulins. Provides long-term immunological protection against HPV and cross-protection against a number of highly oncogenic strains: 31, 33, 35, 45, 51, 52, 58, 59.
The composition of each vial with the drug includes such substances: Human papillomavirus antigens (L1 protein) of 6 and 18 types of 20 μg, 11 and 16 types of 40 μg each. Auxiliary components of the vaccination are: aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate amorphous, sodium chloride, L-histidine, polysorbate-80, sodium borate, prepared water sterile.
- Indications for use: prevention of infection with HPV infection and prevention of precancerous conditions. The drug is used to vaccinate patients from 9 to 45 years.
- Method of application: the vial with the drug is checked for absence of foreign inclusions, carefully shaken and collected in a syringe. The drug is injected intramuscularly with a needle embedded in the complex with the vaccine vial. Intramuscular injection is done in the delta of the shoulder or the anterolateral region of the thigh. After vaccination, the patient should stay for 20-30 minutes under medical supervision. Vaccination consists of three stages. The standard scheme is 0-2-6 month and accelerated 0-1-4 month.
- Adverse reactions: painful sensations, itching, burning and hyperemia at the injection site. Headaches, inflammatory reactions in the pelvic organs, thromboembolism, febrile and syncope, joint pain, myalgia. In case of an overdose, the above reactions become more pronounced.
- Contraindications: intolerance of vaccine components, blood clotting disorders, pregnancy and lactation, patients of childhood, treatment course with anticoagulants.
Gardasil is available in vials with a suspension. Each bottle contains a single dose of the drug - 0.5 ml of the solution.
Immunomodulating and antiviral agent. The drug is a high-molecular inducer of the formation of endogenous interferon. Its effectiveness is due to a wide range of biological activity:
- Antiproliferative action.
The drug has several forms of release, each form contains an active component - acidonacetic acid and auxiliary substances.
- Indications for use: herpetic infections, acute respiratory infections, acute intestinal infections, neuroinfections, secondary immunodeficiency, viral and chronic hepatitis B and C, HIV in the clinical stage 2A-3B. Systemic diseases of connective tissue and rheumatic pathologies, neuroinfections, cytomegalovirus. The drug in the form of an ointment is used to treat herpetic eruptions, with vaginosis, bacterial vaginitis, balanoposthitis, urethritis, candidiasis.
- The method of administration and dosage depend on the form of release of the medicament, and therefore are determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
- Side effects: allergic reactions. There have been no cases of overdose.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity reactions to the drug components. Injections are not used for decompensated liver cirrhosis. Treatment during pregnancy and lactation is also prohibited.
Cycloferon has several forms of release: tablets with enteric coating, solution for injection in ampoules of 2 ml, liquid ointment - liniment of cycloferon 5% to 5 ml in a tube.
Low molecular weight synthetic interferon inducer. Each tablet contains 60 mg or 125 mg of active ingredient - tylorone. Stimulates the synthesis of interferons such as a, b, g, as well as the growth of stem cells. It is characterized by a mild immunomodulatory action and a pronounced antiviral effect.
- Indications for use: herpes, viral hepatitis, cytomegalovirus infection, complex therapy of tuberculosis, influenza and ARVI, respiratory and urogenital chlamydia, viral and infectious-allergic encephalomyelitis.
- Directions for use: by mouth after eating. Dosage is determined by the attending physician for each patient individually. On average, the drug is taken 1-2 capsules once a day for 2 days, and then the dosage is reduced by half and takes another 2 days.
- Side effects: violations of the digestive system, dispersion, allergic reactions from the skin, temporary chills and fever. Overdose is manifested by the intensification of the above reactions, treatment is symptomatic.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, pregnancy and lactation, patients younger than 7 years.
Amiksin has a tabletted form of release, the package contains 6, 10 tablets of the drug.
, , , 
Antiviral drug with the active substance 9- (2-Hydroxy) ethoxymethylguanine. Has efficacy against herpes and papillomatous viruses.
- Indications for use: prevents the appearance of new skin outgrowths and reduces the likelihood of their dissemination, accelerates the healing process in herpes zoster. Immunostimulating effect of the drug contributes to the activation of the body's defenses.
- Method of administration: orally, topically or intravenously. Tablets are used for skin and mucous membrane damage, injections for severe forms of the disease, and ointment is applied to skin lesions. The treatment course is determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
- Side effects: with oral intake, there may be attacks of nausea and vomiting, stool disorders, headaches, skin allergic reactions, increased fatigue. Intravenous vision leads to an increase in the level of urea, bilirubin and creatinine in the blood serum, contributes to an increase in the activity of hepatic enzymes.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, pregnancy and lactation.
The drug has several forms of release: tablets, bottles with dry substance for the preparation of injections, eye ointment and cream.
, , , , , , , , 
The drug with the active ingredient is inosine pranobex 500 mg. It suppresses the synthesis of RNA viruses, having a pronounced antiviral effect. Promotes activation of the synthesis of cytokines and increases immunomodulatory action. Affects the transformation of T-lymphocytes, stimulates mitosis and proliferation of B and T lymphocytes.
In the presence of viral agents in the body, accelerates the production of immunoglobulins, reducing the objective and subjective signs of infection. Complexly affects the immune system, reduces viral load, increases the synthesis of endogenous interferon, increasing the body's resistance to viral infections.
- Indications for use: treatment of viral infections in patients with normal or low immune status. It is prescribed for diseases caused by HPV, ARVI, viral bronchitis, herpetic lesions, Epstein-Bar virus, cytomegalovirus, hepatitis B. The drug is effective in infections of the genitourinary and respiratory system caused by intracellular pathogens.
- Method of use: tablets are used orally after eating, squeezed with copious amounts of liquid. The duration of treatment is individual for each patient and depends on the severity of the disease. On average, the medication is taken within 1-2 weeks with a second course after 7-10 days. If necessary, the therapy can last from 1 to 6 months. With HPV take 2 capsules 3 times a day, the course of treatment 2-4 weeks.
- Side effects: transient increase in uric acid levels, appetite impairment, nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, stool disorders, increased transaminase levels, skin rashes, sleep disorders, headaches. Overdosing is manifested by increased adverse reactions.
- Contraindications: intolerance of inosine and other components of the drug, pregnancy, lactation, urolithiasis, terminal stages of chronic renal failure.
Grosprinozin is available in the form of tablets of 500 mg of the active ingredient in each of 20 and 50 capsules in a package.
The human papillomavirus is most often manifested by such growths: papillomas, warts, condylomas. They are localized not only on the skin, but also on the mucous membranes. They can be of different sizes, shapes and colors.
Very often skin deformities are injured, delivering painful sensations and increasing the risk of their infection. Surgical treatment is an effective method aimed at removing pathological growths.
There are such methods of surgical treatment of papillomatosis:
- Laser destruction - growths are removed with a laser beam. This method is characterized by the least traumatism. The laser sutures the blood vessels that feed the papillomas. The phased removal of diseased tissue does not affect the healthy layers. After the procedure, there is scarring and scarring left. Complete healing takes about 2-3 weeks.
- Surgical operation - removal of tumors is performed under local anesthesia with the help of a scalpel. On the operated tissues impose a special plaster and bandage. After such treatment there are scars and scars. Another drawback of the method is the risk of bleeding during surgery and incomplete removal of infected cells.
- Cryodestruction - removal of outgrowths is carried out with the help of liquid nitrogen. The procedure is a freezing of sprouting, which after this themselves fall away. The disadvantage of this method is that it is difficult to control the depth of the effect of freezing. Too deep nitrogen damage causes serious scars, and insufficient exposure requires a repeat procedure.
- Radio wave surgery - papillomas are cut with a radio wave knife. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia so that the patient does not experience pain. This method has high accuracy. After it, there are no burns or other complications.
- Electrocoagulation - affects the affected tissue with an electric shock that destroys cells affected by HPV. The current of high frequency leads to the coagulation of protein tissues and cauterization of the wound formed. This method has a low risk of bleeding and subsequent infection.
Removal of tumors is performed by a surgeon or a cosmetologist. This method of treatment is suitable for patients of all ages.
How to live with a human papillomavirus?
Modern methods of treatment of the papilloma virus can suppress its active course and spread. With the help of various surgical techniques one can get rid of cutaneous manifestations of papillomatosis, which cause aesthetic discomfort and very often lead to psychological problems.
If the detected virus has medium or increased oncogeneity, then the patient is waiting for an extended course of treatment, which consists of taking antiviral, immunostimulating, anti-inflammatory and some other drugs. In malignant tumors, conservative therapy and surgery are performed to remove the affected tissues in combination with exposure to oncogenic cells (radiation irradiation, chemotherapy).
Despite the fact that it is impossible to completely rid of the virus, a comprehensive therapeutic approach allows for a long time to transfer it to the dormant stage. Thanks to this, the patient can lead a full-fledged healthy lifestyle, while not forgetting about maintaining the immune system.
Self-cure for human papillomavirus
Faced with such a problem as papillomatosis, some patients note self-healing from the virus. Similar cases take place, but they only concern infection with strains with low oncogeneity.
In this case, self-elimination of infection indicates a strong immune system, which suppressed pathogens. It should also be noted that the virus can be in the body for a long time in a dormant state. Prophylaxis of HPV in combination with strengthening immunity will not allow it to become more active.