Treatment of the disease appoints a doctor-gastroenterologist, based on the results of the studies. All procedures and taking medications the patient can carry out at home, since inpatient treatment is possible only in case of complications in the form of ulcerative process.
Conservative therapy involves the taking of certain medicines, as well as an auxiliary restorative treatment.
- If the presence of Helicobacter infection in the body is proven, then antibiotic therapy is prescribed, the duration of which can be 1-2 weeks. The following medicines are used for this purpose:
- Metronidazole is an antiprotozoal and antibacterial drug that is taken in the form of 500 mg tablets three times a day. Metronidazole is undesirable during pregnancy. Side effects: taste of metal in the mouth, constipation, sleep disorders.
- Sumamed is an antibiotic that shows activity against a vast spectrum of bacteria. The course of taking the drug lasts three days, while using 2 tab. Per day. Side effects: diarrhea, increased gas formation. Caution: the drug may cause allergies.
- Hemomycin is an antibiotic-azalide with a bacteriostatic effect. Hemomycin is taken on an empty stomach, 500 g per day at a time. The usual duration of admission is 3 days. Side effects: very rarely - dyspepsia. The drug is considered one of the least toxic antibiotics.
- It is obligatory for superficial gastritis to take specific drugs that help restore the gastric mucosa. Such drugs are called histamine-receptor blockers:
- Omez - antiulcer with omeprazole. Take 20 mg in the morning on an empty stomach, for 2 weeks. Side effects: dizziness, pain in the muscles and joints, increased sweating. The drug is not used to treat pregnant women.
- Famotidine is a drug that inhibits the secretion of the stomach and reduces the activity of certain enzymes. The usual dosage is 0.02 g of the drug twice a day. Among the side effects can be called cholestasis, headache, fatigue. Before using Famotidine, it is advisable to conduct an allergic test.
- If a high acidity in the stomach is detected, then the use of drugs with an antacid effect is possible:
- Almagel is a means for neutralizing the acid in the stomach. It is taken on 1-2 measuring spoons shortly before meals and at night. Among the contraindications - newborn children and allergic sensitivity. Undesirable actions can manifest as constipation, drowsiness.
- Fosfalugel - enveloping and anti-acid drug, which is prescribed for 1 dose up to 3 times a day before meals. Side effects: constipation, decreased appetite.
- If the acidity is understated, then resort to the help of enzyme means:
- Pepsin is a digestive enzyme. Take 80 mg with food. Continue treatment for at least two weeks. Pepsin is not used in erosive surface gastritis.
- Enzistal is a combined enzyme and proteolytic drug. Assign 1 dragee three times a day with food. If necessary, the doctor can increase the dosage.
- Bismuth preparations are also prescribed, which reduce the negative effect of gastric acid on its walls, which favors the early healing of the mucosa:
- De-nol - antiulcer with astringent effect. Take 2-4 tablets a day. De-nol is well combined with antibiotics and omeprazole. Side effects are rare and consist of dyspeptic disorders or allergies.
- Gastrofarm - a remedy for the restoration of the gastric mucosa. Take orally on 1-2 tablets. Three times a day, before meals. Treatment continues for at least a month. The drug is safe and non-toxic to the body, so it can be used in pregnancy.
- Alanton is a herbal preparation that accelerates the healing of irritated mucous membranes. Take 50 ml of the finished product up to 6 times a day, before meals. Pregnant to take the remedy is not recommended.
In cases where other diseases of the digestive system are simultaneously detected, additional drugs may be prescribed:
- with reflux effect, medicines are used to prevent food masses from entering the stomach from the duodenum (eg, Metoclopramide);
- when combined pathology of the pancreas use Creon or other drugs with the appropriate enzymes;
- In pediatrics with superficial gastritis, sedatives and herbal remedies can be prescribed.
During the abatement of the inflammatory process, physiotherapy (mud therapy, paraffin), exercise therapy, ozone therapy is appropriate. Recommended health treatment, mineral water inside and in the form of baths.
Do I need to take vitamins and why?
It is proved that the lack of certain vitamins can increase the susceptibility of the digestive system to negative factors. So, for example, vitamin B6 deficiency worsens the condition of gastric mucosa.
Vitamins of group B enter the body with legumes, dark varieties of bread.
The little-known vitamin PP stabilizes the production of gastric secretion, prevents the upset of the stool. Niacin (this is the full name of vitamin PP) can be obtained from meat and fish dishes, cereals.
In addition, there is a kind of universal vitamin that fights against any inflammatory reactions inside the body - it's folic acid. However, the benefit of this substance can be felt only with normal or increased acidity of the gastric secretion, since low acidity and atrophic processes interfere with the absorption of the vitamin.
You can find folic acid in all kinds of cabbage, in dishes from the liver and spinach.
Vitamin A, which is present in sufficient quantities in cereals, oils, carrots, prevents the ingestion of bacteria inside the stomach, including Helicobacter.
The listed vitamins are equally useful if they enter the body with food, or with special multivitamin preparations. Such vitamin complexes should be taken with food, or immediately after it.
, , , , , , , , , , 
With increased secretion of gastric juice, it is useful to use amplipulse therapy and microwave therapy (microwaves). Similar procedures have an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, bacteriostatic, desensitizing, restorative and trophic effect.
If the patient complains of severe pain in the stomach, the doctor may prescribe mud therapy in the form of sulphide, peat, silt, sapropelic mud. Muds are applied to the epigastric region or to the collar zone, approximately 15 minutes, once every two days. Galvano-mud, mud electrophoresis and the Humisol apparatus have a similar effect.
Practically any form of superficial gastritis is useful to treat simultaneously with the use of the corresponding mineral waters and against the background of a competently formulated diet.
Alternative recipes often help to quickly cope with the disease and alleviate the condition during seizures. In addition, such treatment is in most cases more accessible than drug therapy. Nevertheless, to count only on alternative treatment it is not necessary: it is much better, if struggle against a gastritis will be spent in a complex with traditional methods.
- Superficial gastritis will be faster, if three times a day for 20-30 minutes before a meal, drink 1 tbsp. L. Freshly squeezed plantain juice.
- Useful astringent drugs that protect mucous tissues from all sorts of unfavorable factors. Knitting plant remedies include flaxseed and oats: they can be brewed with boiling water and take 1 tbsp. L. Several times a day.
- Such an astringent effect is also observed with the regular use of raw quail eggs. Eggs are broken into a glass and drunk for 4-5 pieces half an hour before a meal.
- It is useful to drink on an empty stomach 1-2 tablespoons. L. Sea buckthorn oil, and even better to conduct such a morning ritual regularly, even after recovery.
- With superficial inflammation, fresh potato juice helps, but it should be used on an empty stomach after a sharp attack of the disease. A single dose is approximately 100 ml of juice.
- Honey with a superficial gastritis can help regardless of the acidity of the gastric secretion. The fact is that with the use of honey before eating, the secretion of juice increases. If you take a few spoonfuls of a good treat 2 hours before meals, then the acid release, on the contrary, decreases.
The recommended amount of bee products per day is up to 150 g, for three to four doses.
When choosing honey for treatment, make sure you get a real and fresh product.
Herbal treatment is very popular with gastric diseases. A lot of plants are known, the action of which allows you to adjust digestion and calm irritated mucous membranes.
With excess acidity, chamomile flowers, St. John's wort, licorice will help.
Reduced secretion can compensate for such herbs as wormwood, sage leaves, berries of mountain ash.
- Grass wormwood mixed with yarrow 1: 1. Brew 60 g of the mixture in 0.5 l of boiling water. They consume 200-400 ml per day.
- Prepare a mixture of chamomile and yarrow. Insist 40 g of dry raw materials in 0.5 liters of boiling water and take 200-400 ml twice a day for half an hour before meals.
- Prepare a collection of leaves of plantain, St. John's wort, mint leaves, rhizome of ayr and cumin seeds. Infusion (2 tbsp mixture per ½ l water) is taken 100 ml 4 times a day 60 minutes after eating.
With pains in the stomach, such plant products as anise, fennel, caraway, mint leaves are good. Tea based on these plants can be drunk a little throughout the day.
, , , , , , 
Doctors of homeopaths are convinced that the medications they present are not so much acting on the disease as on its causes. That is why homeopathic treatment is often considered successful.
What kind of homeopathic medicines can be used to treat superficial gastritis?
- Acidum Sulfuricum in breeding 10, 3, 6 and 12 is prescribed for discomfort in the stomach, nausea and dyspepsia.
- Antimonium Crudum in breeding 3 or 6 is used to eliminate the feeling of heaviness in the stomach, in the absence of appetite.
- Capsicum Annum 3, 6 or 12 dilutions are used with excess acid in the stomach.
- Sodium Phosphoricum 3, 6 or 12 dilutions is recommended for heartburn, acidic eructations and vomiting attacks.
The amount of medication taken is determined individually by a homeopath physician. The listed means can be successfully combined with any kinds of treatment, including with medicines and alternative means.
As a rule, surgical intervention in the surface process is not advisable. The operation is shown only in extreme cases - for example, with the erosive form of the disease, which can no longer be called a surface process.
In addition, surgical treatment is performed with open gastric bleeding, which can not be eliminated with the help of medications, or in cases where it is impossible to determine the cause of bleeding.
It is believed that superficial inflammation is successfully cured by conservative methods, and the surgeon will help only with the development of complications.
Diet with superficial gastritis
Diet is, perhaps, one of the main elements of treatment of patients with superficial gastritis. During interictal periods it is recommended to eat at least five times a day in small portions, while the food is warmed up to a warm state. During an exacerbation doctors advise to pay attention to a dietary table №1а (approximately during 5-6 days) then it is possible to pass to a medical food №1.
The menu should consist of boiled or cooked in a double boiler food, without excess salt, spices, acids.
Take food and liquid separately from each other: this helps to better digest the food mass and the normal production of enzymes.
Variant of the daily menu outside the acute stage:
- Breakfast: omelette for steaming, or soft-boiled eggs, or oatmeal without milk.
- Lunch: soup or porridge with rice, vegetable side dishes, vegetable or chicken cutlets in a double boiler.
- Afternoon snack: fresh grated cottage cheese, fruit puree, baked sweet fruit.
- Dinner: steamed vegetables, cereals, casseroles from vegetables.
What you can not eat with a superficial gastritis?
- Pickles, marinades, canned food, condiments.
- Mushroom dishes and broths.
- Fried foods, animal fat (fat, fatty meat parts).
- Fresh pastry from the highest grade flour, cakes, biscuits.
- Fruits and vegetables in raw form.
- Alcoholic and carbonated drinks, strong tea and coffee, instant drinks.
It is desirable to make a menu of boiled dishes. Milk and sour-milk products, dry breads, dry biscuits, viscous porridges are admissible.
- Do not overeat;
- not to starve;
- forget about half-finished products, fast food dishes, instant drinks, chips, crackers, snacks, margarine, foods with an abundance of preservatives and other synthetic additives.
, , , , 
Recipes for superficial gastritis
- Rice casserole, which is suitable for breakfast and for light supper.
- a third of a glass of rice;
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp. L .;
- one onion;
- one zucchini;
- three eggs;
- a little grated cheese.
Rice pour 150 ml of water and boil for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and leave it under the lid for 5 minutes.
A little fry chopped onions.
In a separate container, mix onion, grated zucchini, rice, raw eggs and grated cheese. Solim a little.
We put it in a form, greased with vegetable oil and laid with parchment paper. Bake at 180 ° until cooked. When serving, you can sprinkle with herbs.
- 250 g of broccoli;
- 250 g of chicken fillet;
- 100 ml of sour cream;
Blanched broccoli for about 30 seconds. We cut into small pieces.
The fillet is cut the same way.
In a saucepan with a thick bottom we put pieces of chicken, broccoli, sour cream, salt and mix.
We extinguish 20-25 minutes. Serve with greens.
Ingredients of the dish:
- low-fat cottage cheese 250 g;
- medium fat yoghurt - 200 ml;
- gelatin 10 g;
- water 70-80 ml;
- apple or pear - 150 g;
- sugar - about 25 g.
Gelatin is dissolved in water, combine with cottage cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanillin.
Stir in the blender.
Apple or pear clean and cut into small cubes, mixed with the curd mass. We put it into molds and put it in the refrigerator for the night.
Serve in the morning, you can with jam or honey.