Treatment of adhesions in the small pelvis is necessary only if they cause any symptoms. Medical methods in this case should be used in case of exacerbation of processes, and if the process is not expressed, then physiotherapeutic and alternative methods have priority.
If there is a pronounced inflammatory process against the background of small pelvic adhesions, then it is necessary to conduct etiologic treatment. Therefore, the treatment should use a complex of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. The advantage belongs to an antibiotic, to which there is a sensitivity of the flora isolated from the vagina. Suppositories with spikes in the small pelvis have a good effect due to their local effect.
- Neotrizol is a combined remedy that contains two antibacterial drugs (neomycin and ornidazole), an antifungal (miconazole) and a hormonal drug (prednisolone). Due to this composition it has a wide spectrum of action and due to local action it allows to get rid of the chronic inflammatory process. The drug is released in tableted pharmacological form and the dosage is one tablet per night for eight days. The way of using the drug - one vaginal tablet should be inserted into the applicator and inserted into the vagina at night using the applicator. After this, it takes some time to lie down in a horizontal position for the best action of the drug. Precautions - during pregnancy is not recommended treatment with this drug because of the hormonal content. Side effects occur rarely due to the local topical effect of the drug, but there may be dizziness and headache, as well as local burning and itching in the vaginal area.
- Dicloberl is an anti-inflammatory drug that is used in complex therapy with an antibacterial drug in severe pain syndrome, as well as to accelerate the resolution of adhesions. This is achieved by activating the immune defense cells in the focus of inflammation and reducing edema. The active substance of this drug is diclofenac (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory non-narcotic drug). The drug is available in the form of rectal suppositories, the dosage of the drug is 500 milligrams of the active substance in one candle. Method of application - one suppository per day should be used rectally. Side effects are possible with lesions of the stomach mucosa, esophagus, duodenum, which can be detected by epigastric pain syndrome. The effect of the drug on the blood system causes inhibition of the formation of uniform elements with the phenomenon of a decrease in all peripheral forms of blood cells. This can cause symptoms of dizziness, fainting, palpitations, decreased blood pressure, and swollen syndrome. Precautions - during pregnancy should not be used in the early stages.
- Longidase is an enzyme preparation that can be used in the second stage of treatment, when the inflammatory process is treated. Lidase with adhesions in the small pelvis has a directed effect on the connective tissue, since it cleaves glycopeptide bonds. Due to this directional action helps to conduct specific proteolytic therapy. The active substance of the drug is hyaluronidase (a natural proteolytic enzyme). The drug is available in ampoules for intramuscular injection and dosage of the drug for 1500 and 3000 international units. The method of application of the drug is intramuscular, with 3000 units of action per day, the course of treatment from ten days to three weeks. You can repeat the course of treatment if necessary. Side effects are possible only in the form of allergic manifestations and irritations at the injection site. Precautions - during pregnancy and breast-feeding the drug is undesirable to use.
- Terrylitin is a drug that contains proteolytic proteins. This agent has proteolytic activity in relation to connective tissue, so it can be successfully used to improve the dynamics of resorption of ovarian adhesions as a combination therapy. The drug is available in the form of vaginal suppositories, which improves their effect in local use. The way of using the drug - one candle vaginally twice a day. Side effects can be in the form of local symptoms of itching in the vagina. From systemic side effects it is possible to strengthen the heartbeat and a sensation of hot flush to the face. Precautions - Do not use tampons with the remedy in the event of damage to the uterus or after recent surgery.
These are the main medications that need to be used in certain situations as prescribed by the doctor.
Vitamins in the treatment of adhesions do not have a specific effect, but as a complex therapy they improve blood circulation and normalize the immune status, including local.
Vishnevsky's ointment from adhesions in the small pelvis does not have a specific effect on spikes, but can be used in the complex treatment of the inflammatory process.
Alternative treatment for pelvic adhesions
Alternative methods of treatment of this pathology are aimed at improving blood circulation, lymph flow in the small pelvis, which improves the processes of cell proliferation and the amount of connective tissue decreases. This can be used at any stage of the disease, as these methods are not so harmful and can be used for a long time. The main alternative recipes are as follows:
- Leeches with soldering in the small pelvis is used due to their ability to improve blood circulation due to the increased influence on the blood coagulation system. The extract that secrete leeches has the ability to thin the blood, which improves blood circulation in the small pelvis and strengthens the process of resorption of adhesions. For such treatment it is necessary to contact specialists who are engaged in this treatment and know the exact methodology that can be done in many private clinics.
- Compresses from medicinal herbs are very useful and effective in treating adhesions of the pelvic organs. For such compresses, you need to take the leaves of yarrow and morinda, pour them with hot water and make a compress of gauze tissue. Such a compress should be placed on the lower abdomen and covered with warm woolen cloth on top. The duration of action of such a compress should be at least two days. The course of treatment is ten days.
- Very useful compresses using Kalanchoe, as this plant contains many vitamins and proteolytic agents that activate polysaccharides and promote the cleavage of their bonds. This helps more efficient resorption of adhesions. For the compress, you can use the Kalanchoe juice and add a few drops of Longidase from the ampoule to it - this enhances the useful properties of such a compress.
Herbal treatment also has its advantages, as they can be used in place of tea, which not only contributes to the treatment of adhesions, but also normalizes the work of female hormones and the function of the genital organs.
- St. John's wort from adhesions in the small pelvis is highly effective, as it improves the trophism of all organs and normalizes the proliferative activity of cells. For a medical solution, take a liter of hot water and pour five tablespoons of leaves of dried St. John's wort with this water. Such a solution is infused for three hours, and then douching should be performed. It is better to do this at night with the help of a small pear. The course of treatment is three weeks.
- Boron uterus is a plant that is widely used in gynecology, as it has many properties - antitumor, resorptive, anti-inflammatory. For the treatment use the water infusion of this herb, which is prepared according to the standard rules - for three tablespoons of dry herbs you need to take a liter of boiled water. You need to use half a cup of this tea twice a day, the course of treatment - seven days.
- A solution from the oak bark helps to normalize metabolic processes in cells and to reduce the number of fibroblasts in the areas of adhesions formation. For cooking, take a hundred grams of dried oak bark, pour them with boiling water and boil for half an hour. Then, when the solution has cooled, you need to take 100 grams of this infusion instead of tea twice a day.
Homeopathic treatments for adhesions are also widely used:
- Adonis vernalis is a homeopathic remedy of plant origin, which is effective with concomitant inflammatory diseases of the ovary. Dosage and the way of application of the preparation - seven granules three times a day, keep in the mouth until complete resorption. Side effects are possible in the idea of a cough that has a dry character. Precautions - patients with bronchial asthma need to use the drug with caution.
- Calcium carbonate is a homeopathic remedy based on inorganic material. Used to treat adhesions in patients with a pronounced exudative component. Method of application - under the tongue, dosage - ten drops of solution three times a day. Adverse events occur rarely, allergic manifestations are possible.
- Ratania is a one-component homeopathic preparation, the main active ingredient of which is a plant. The drug is recommended for the treatment of adhesions, which are accompanied by bloody discharge and broken ovario-menstrual cycle. The drug is released in the form of standard homeopathic granules and dosage of it - ten pellets three times a day. The way of application - under the tongue after eating after half an hour. Precautions - do not use for allergies to conifers. Side effects are in the form of a disorder of the menstrual cycle that passes after the correction of the dose.
- Calendula is a homeopathic remedy based on the infusion of calendula, diluted in certain methods. The drug is available in the form of infusion, which is used as a compress. Method of application - gauze should be moistened in a solution and put on the night on the bottom of the abdomen. Precautions - with severe itching, the drug may cause increased symptoms.
Operative treatment of adhesions is used in the second and third stages of the disease, when adjacent organs are involved in the process. In this case, women who plan pregnancy, surgical intervention is recommended. The most accessible method is dissection of adhesions with a scalpel. But such surgery has a drawback, because after this spikes often re-form. There are also alternative methods - the use of an electric knife or laser excision. In addition to removing the adhesions, the "cauterization" of the cells of the connective tissue takes place in parallel, so the process of further synthesis is not so significant. This is the advantage of laser surgery - spikes are formed very slowly, but this method is not available everywhere. In the course of such an operation, special resorptives can be applied to the ovaries, which can permanently prevent further changes.
Laparoscopy of adhesions in the small pelvis can be used as the most accessible and effective method, in the absence of an alternative, since the intervention is minimal, and the dissection of adhesions can be performed very effectively.
Physiotherapeutic treatment of adhesions is performed in the absence of acute and chronic inflammation during remission. The most common method of physiotherapy is electrophoresis with enzymes - lidase, trypsin, chymotrypsin. These enzymes with the help of ions are able to penetrate deep into the adhesions and better to break their bonds. A course of seven to ten sessions of electrophoresis is recommended. Also, a good effect is revealed by magnetic therapy, which enhances the ionization of cells and also reduces the severity of the process.
Gymnastics with spasms in the small pelvis helps to normalize blood circulation and stretches the adhesions that form, thus, normalizes the normal position of the organs in the pelvis. Exercises should not be sharp, with an emphasis on working out the muscles of the pelvis and the press. Massage of adhesions in the small pelvis can also be used in complex treatment.
Bodyflex from adhesions in the small pelvis, according to many reviews of patients, helps in resolving the adhesion process and normalizes the function of all organs. This is a method that is a kind of aerobics using the technique of proper breathing, which saturates all cells with oxygen. It has a general toning and firming effect on the body, and also causes the cells to be renewed with sufficient oxygen, which is very important for active resorption of adhesions. Therefore, this method can be recommended, which is useful for the whole organism.