When a woman enters the menopause, from now on, she must visit the doctor at least once a year. This will allow diagnosing severe gynecological diseases at the initial stage.
If the patient has a pronounced dryness of the vagina, she is prescribed a popular hormonal remedy. They help to solve not only those problems that are associated with menopause, but also the general well-being of women. Thanks to taking medications with estrogens, it is possible to prevent osteoporosis, vascular and heart problems, which often worsen during menopause. Recently, subcutaneous administration of hormones (proterogenes and estrogen) has been used.
Despite the quite positive effect of hormone therapy, you should not abuse it. It can lead to serious consequences and complications, up to the development of cancerous tumors. Estrogen can be replaced with vitamin E, which helps prevent the destruction of sex hormones.
If a woman is diagnosed with a lack of nutrients, this can adversely affect the work of the adrenal glands. In this case, it is necessary to appoint vitamin complexes with vitamins B3, B2, B6 and B12.
It is very important to constantly receive a sufficient amount of calcium, so as not to destroy the bones and teeth. It is recommended to use a variety of medicinal herbs, which also help to calm nerves. Physiotherapeutic procedures can also be prescribed: hydrotherapy, mud therapy, massage.
For today in drugstores it is possible to find a huge quantity of preparations which are intended for removal of the basic signs of a pathological menopause. Among them are the following drugs.
Estroel. Novelty among phytopreparations for the treatment of menopause. Helps to eliminate the deficiency of estrogenic hormones and reduce the amount of hot flashes. Also, the remedy helps to correct the emotional and psychological state of the patient, reduce the risk of developing cancerous tumors, improve immunity, and prevent osteoporosis.
The drug contains the following active ingredients: soy extract, cymicifug racemoma, indole-3-carbinol, wild maize root, folic acid, vitamins B6 and E, amino acids.
It takes one or two tablets in 24 hours. The therapy lasts no less than two months.
Bonisan. BAA, which is actively used by women during menopause. The preparation contains an extract of soy isoflavones. Due to this, it helps to improve the appearance of the skin, ease the course of the main symptoms of menopause, prevent the development of heart disease and osteoporosis.
Bonisan takes one capsule once every 24 hours. The duration of therapy does not exceed a month. Repeatedly you can take a week after the end of the first course. Do not use more often than twice a year.
Inoklim. Phytogenesis with estrogen-like action. Helps reduce the intensity and frequency of symptoms of menopause. Also improves the general condition of the patient and removes insomnia.
The medicine contains soy beans, fish gelatin, soy lecithin, sunflower oil, soybean oil, glycerin, corn starch, iron oxide, titanium dioxide.
Take one or two capsules in 24 hours. The duration of therapy is at least three months.
Climadinone. A popular phytopreparation that is used to improve a patient's condition during menopause makes the tides not so strong and frequent, eliminates estrogen deficiency.
The drug contains the active ingredient of ricicose cymicifugi extract. A remedy is used once every 24 hours (always always drink it at the same time) for 30 drops or one tablet. The course is quite long (three months). The patient should be supervised by a qualified doctor at this time.
Alternative treatment and herbal treatment
- Droplet water is often used to relieve the symptoms of pathological menopause. It helps not only to get rid of insomnia, but also to reduce the number of tides. Take three tablespoons of dill seeds (dry) and pour boiling water. Infuse the broth for one hour. Then dilute it with water to make one liter. Drink after a meal of 100 ml three to four times in 24 hours. The course lasts for up to four weeks.
- With climax, a red clover, which includes phytoestrogens, is considered a popular medicinal plant. To make a tincture based on this plant, you need to take two tablespoons of dried red clover and pour into a glass of boiling water. Infused decoction until eight o'clock, and then filtered. Drink a quarter cup every 24 hours before eating.
- Helps to weaken the symptoms of pathological menopause and royal jelly. To unpleasant symptoms disappeared, you need to take 20 grams of flower pollen every day with honey.
- With strong tides, special herbal tea will help: take two tablespoons of dry oregano and place in a thermos with two glasses of boiling water. Insist four hours and drink three times a day until the symptoms disappear.
- With climax, freshly squeezed juices from carrots, celery, parsley, spinach, kiwi, cucumbers, beets are excellent.
- To overcome the main symptoms (hot flashes, sweating, dizziness) of menopause helps tincture from the peony.
Homeopathic remedies are also actively used in menopause.
Climaxan. Helps to eliminate the deficiency of estrogenic hormones, and also strengthens the patient's body.
In the preparation there are such active components: lachezis, cymicifugia ratsimosa, honey bee. Drink five granules of the drug twice every 24 hours, fifteen minutes before meals. The duration of the course is not less than one and not more than two months. You can repeat it if necessary four weeks after the end of the course.
Climakt-Hel. Helps prevent the development of osteoporosis, and also reduces the strength of tides. The preparation contains the following active components: Canadian sanguine, ignition, sepia, zedron, lachezis, sulfur, tin metal.
At the beginning of the menopause, when there are tides, immediately take 1 tablet. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose (15 tablets). As soon as the condition improves, drink one tablet two to three times in 24 hours.
Remens. A popular homeopathic remedy that eliminates the deficiency of estrogen hormones, reduces the strength and frequency of hot flashes, improves overall well-being.
In the preparation there are such active components: Canadian sanguine, cimicifugica ratsimosa, sepia, pilocarpus and lachesis.
Ten drops or one tablet is taken three times every 24 hours. Take at least six months to get a positive result.