Tips of a obstetrician-gynecologist for a note
Recommendations of an obstetrician-gynecologist concern, first of all, the issue of conception planning. In the course of pregnancy, illnesses can become acute or become manifest. Therefore, before conception, it is necessary to visit a number of specialists, take tests, prepare the body for bearing the baby with preventive, purifying and therapeutic methods.
General advice of a obstetrician-gynecologist:
- future parents need to consult a therapist who can detect a number of diseases and send them to a specialist to solve the problem;
- if you have a chronic illness requiring regular medication, you should find out what medicinal substances can be used while waiting for the baby;
- be sure to undergo an examination at the dentist - during the gestation it is forbidden to do x-rays, and the presence of caries can serve as a source of infection in the body;
- consultation with an ophthalmologist is necessary - with progressing myopia obstetrician-gynecologists recommend using Caesarean section;
- in the presence of genetic diseases, a visit to a geneticist is required;
- examination of a gynecologist - for a woman, and for a man - an andrologist.
These specialists will help to eliminate all obstacles on the way of conception. Future parents will be confident in their health, which will have a beneficial effect on the development of pregnancy and the physical condition of the newborn.
Obstetrician-gynecologist will necessarily check hemoglobin level, if necessary, prescribe iron-containing substances before pregnancy. Spouses are also advised to undergo a fluorography. A woman, if she was not sick with rubella, it is better to get vaccinated. A few months from the day of vaccination, you can plan a pregnancy.