If after a trip to the solarium you found burns on your body, treatment should begin with the first aid to your skin:
- As with sunburn, first of all, the skin should be cooled. With this, various lotions and compresses will perfectly cope with the use of ordinary cold clean water. To improve the result, you can use aloe juice, black tea with ice, tomato juice or cucumber juice. You can use antiseptic drugs (chlorhexidine, furatsilin).
- After cooling, the skin should be moistened. Otherwise, your skin may dry up and become inflamed. To do this, you can use "Panthenol" in the form of a spray.
Treatment of a burn after a tanning bed
To get rid of a burn after a sun deck it is possible within a couple of days, but for this you need to know how to get rid of this problem:
- Since even a small burn causes dehydration, it is necessary to drink a sufficient amount of liquid.
- In order to get rid of pain, you can take any pain medication.
- Excellent help to remove the discomfort of homemade masks from kefir or sour cream.
- To moisturize and soothe the skin, use a mask from a grated cucumber.
- A cool shower with a little pressure will help cool the skin.
- If the shower does not help, you can try to pour a whole bathroom of cool water and add a decoction of chamomile into it.
Solcoseryl. A medicine based on the active component of deproteinized dialysate from blood taken from healthy calves. The drug helps to increase metabolism and improve trophic tissue. Thanks to this, the regeneration process is accelerated. It is available as an ointment and solution.
Apply a sufficient amount of ointment to the affected areas of the skin 2-3 times a day. Therapy continues until the disappearance of unpleasant symptoms.
Patients who were diagnosed with intolerance to the drug component, hyperkalemia, anuria, oliguria, use Solcoseryl is prohibited. Also, this medicine is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
The use of Solcoseryl can cause allergic reactions, hives, flushing.
Actovegin. A drug based on the active component of deproteinized hemoderivat, which is obtained from the blood of young healthy calves. To treat burns after a tanning salon, 5% Actovegin cream is usually used. Due to its composition, the agent helps to activate the metabolism of oxygen and glucose.
To obtain an effective result, apply the Actovegin cream is recommended at least 2 times a day for 12 days. Do not use if the patient has been diagnosed intolerant of the drug components.
The use of Actovegin can cause allergies, including hives.
Panthenol. Drug based on the active component of dexpanthenol. It helps to improve trophism and tissue regeneration.
Apply a cream (ointment) is recommended in a small amount 2-4 times a day. After application, rub into the skin with massage movements. It is not recommended to use the drug to treat patients who have been diagnosed intolerant of Panthenol components.
Use of this drug may cause allergic reactions, but very rarely.
Amprovisol. A drug based on the active ingredient menthol, anesthesin, ergocalciferol solution. The drug is used to relieve pain. It is also known for its cooling and moisturizing properties. Produced in the form of an aerosol.
To direct a stream of a medicine on the amazed sites of an integument for 1-5 seconds. The distance from the skin to the balloon should be at least 20 cm. It can be treated several times a day, depending on the patient's condition.
It is not recommended to use Amprovizol if you have a second degree burn on your skin, and there are wounds or abrasions.
- To treat burns from a tanning salon, aloe vera juice is often used. To do this, squeeze a small amount of juice on the affected areas of the skin. The second sheet of aloe must be ground to get a gruel and put on the skin. Pribintovat.
- Take a few leaves of a large burdock, grind into a gruel and put on burns. To re-bandage.
- Dilute the fresh leaves of the plantain to get a homogeneous mass. Apply on skin that has burned.
- Prepare a decoction of oak bark. You can use it for lotions when you got a face burn in the solarium.