Clinics in Israel for the treatment of lymphoma
Clinics in Israel for the treatment of lymphoma are undertaking the restoration of patients with the most neglected diseases. Many modern certified medical centers and clinics allow you to choose the best therapy for cancer. Let's look at the most popular clinics in Israel for the treatment of lymphoma:
- The Ichiol Clinic is a multidisciplinary medical center, which is famous for professional oncologists of the highest category, having authority not only in Israel, but all over the world. The clinic has its own diagnostic base, which makes it possible to recognize the disease at the earliest stages. A set of therapeutic measures is carried out both by methods of chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and by surgical intervention.
Address: Israel, Tel-Aviv, Weizmann 14
- Herzliya Medical Center is the leading multidisciplinary clinic in Israel, in which the best specialists from all over the world work. Professional oncologists, onco-surgeons and other narrow specialists are ready at any time to receive the patient and provide medical assistance. Every year more than 10 thousand foreign tourists come to the clinic to treat lymphoma and other malignant diseases. On the basis of the clinic, a pathological laboratory operates, in which analyzes are carried out for most medical centers in Israel. The clinic is equipped with advanced equipment, and for the treatment of the disease only modern, highly effective methods are used.
Address: Israel, Herzliya, st. Ramat Yam 7
- Hadassah is the largest clinical and scientific medical center in the world. Hadassah is engaged in the treatment of cancer of different localization and at different stages of development. On the basis of the clinic there is a specialized medical center that deals with the therapy of all kinds of lymphomas.
Address: Israel, Jerusalem, st. Kiryat Hadassah
- The Tel Hah Shomer Medical Center is a university medical center, which is famous for its multidisciplinary high-qualified specialists. On the basis of the clinic is a large research center, which cooperates with the world's pharmaceutical companies for the production of medicines and medical technologies. For patients, this is a guarantee that the treatment will be carried out by the most modern methods and means.
Address: Israel, Ramat Gan, Derekh Shiba 2
- Medical Center Rabin - is the second in Israel as a multidisciplinary medical clinic. The center includes many other clinics that are known outside of Israel. Rabin is famous for its oncology center Davidoff and the Institute of Genetics Recanati. The medical center provides therapy for all types of diseases, including malignancies. Upon arrival at the clinic, the patient will be accompanied by personal support throughout the course of treatment and working with professional doctors.
Address: Israel, Petah Tikva, ul. Jabotinsky 39
, , , , 
The cost of treating lymphoma in Israel
The cost of treating lymphoma in Israel depends on the stage of the disease and the type of lymphoma. Another important point - the location of the disease, the age of the patient and the presence of chronic diseases. The type of treatment and the clinic in which the therapy will take place is another factor that affects the final cost of treating lymphoma.
So, an initial consultation with a hematologist or a lymphologist who will make a program of further actions, that is, assign diagnostics and tests, costs about $ 500. The detailed blood tests, which are necessary for the formulation of an accurate diagnosis (biochemistry, hormonal profile, oncomarkers, electrolytes) will cost 600-800 USD. When biopsy from the lymph node, the cost of the procedure will cost 500-600 USD, the same cost of bone marrow biopsy. Computer tomography and additional diagnostic methods, which allow to visualize the state of lymphoid tissue, cost about 1000 cu. A bone marrow biopsy with histochemistry and histopathology is about 3000 cu.
After this, the patient is waiting for a final consultation with a lymphologist who prescribes therapy. The price of a doctor's visit to make a treatment plan will cost 200-400 USD. The course of chemotherapy costs from 3000 US dollars, and the surgical removal of an enlarged lymph node from 8000 USD. All the above prices are the average for Israel for this type of medical services. To determine the final cost, you need to contact the medical center or clinic, which will be treated.
Reviews about the treatment of lymphoma in Israel
Numerous positive responses about the treatment of lymphoma in Israel are confirmed by the high level of medicine and the professionalism of doctors. Israeli clinics successfully treat diseases of different localization, both at early and late stages of development. The peculiarity of the treatment is the selection of the most safe for the body and effective method of therapy.
Treatment of lymphoma in Israel is an opportunity to get rid of malignant disease and lead a full-fledged lifestyle. Modern clinics and multidisciplinary medical centers are ready to accept patients at any time and conduct a full course of therapy aimed at recovery.