Menu diet for pre-diabetes for a week
Consider an example of a menu that patients with pre-diabetes can use.
- 1 breakfast - oatmeal porridge, a slice of wholemeal bread, tea with stevia
- 2 breakfast - fruit puree
- Lunch - vegetable soup-puree, omelet from 2 eggs, steam chicken cutlet
- Afternoon snack - a glass of curdled milk with biscuit biscuits
- Dinner - chicken soufflé, herbal tea
- 1 breakfast - porridge cereal porridge, green tea with diet breads
- 2 breakfast - baked apple
- Lunch - vegetable soup with a light chicken broth, cauliflower puree, boiled fish
- Afternoon snack - cottage cheese with fruit added
- Supper - stewed cabbage with a small piece of gray bread, broth of dogrose
- 1 breakfast - barley porridge, fruit compote
- 2 breakfast - salad of fresh vegetables with olive oil
- Lunch - baked fruit with a piece of doctor's sausage, fruit mousse
- Afternoon snack - syrniki, baked in the oven
- Dinner - casserole from low-fat cottage cheese and fruit
- 1 breakfast - buckwheat cereal, not strong coffee with milk and sugar substitute
- 2 breakfast - fruit salad
- Lunch - soup on vegetable broth with a slice of lean boiled meat, mashed pumpkin
- Afternoon snack - a cup of yogurt
- Dinner - steam omelette with a slice of rye bread, tea
- 1 breakfast - oatmeal, coffee with milk
- 2 Breakfast -
- Lunch - zucchini soup, steam omelette
- Afternoon snack - fruit and berries jelly
- Dinner - syrniki, green tea
- 1 breakfast - pasta with sausage, green tea
- 2 breakfast - salad from boiled beets
- Lunch - soup on a weak mushroom broth, buckwheat porridge, steam cue ball from turkey meat
- Afternoon snack - a glass of ryazhenka
- Dinner - fish with vegetables, cooked in the oven, herbal decoction
- 1 breakfast - pearl barley, black tea with milk and stevia
- 2 breakfast - pancakes made from cabbage
- Lunch - okroshka, boiled egg, a piece of bread from flour with bran
- Afternoon snack - cottage cheese with fruit
- Dinner - aubergines baked with minced meat and tomatoes
As you can see, even with a scant choice of products, if desired, you can make a decent menu that will successfully overcome the health problems that have arisen.
Prescription for pre-diabetes
And now we will result some recipes which will help to diversify a table at a prediabetes.
- Chicken fillet - 400 g
- Egg white - 2 pcs.
- Low-fat milk - 100 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp. L.
- Large carrots - 1 pc.
- Small onion - 1 pc.
Meat and vegetables cut into small pieces and crushed with a blender, gradually adding milk and flour. Solim to taste. Separately beat whites into strong foam. Carefully connect and gently mix both masses. Form for baking lined parchment and pour the finished mashed potatoes. We put in a preheated 180 about C oven for 20-30 minutes.
The dish can be varied by adding other vegetables (zucchini, cabbage or pumpkin), which you can not grind in puree, but leave them in pieces.
Dietary cabbage rolls
- 10 sheets of white cabbage or Peking cabbage
- 300 g low-fat chicken or turkey minced meat
- 3 medium tomatoes
- Onions, carrots, bell peppers - 1 pc.
Blanchs of cabbage in the water for about 2 minutes. To mince we add finely chopped onions and bell peppers, as well as grated carrots on a large grater. All mixed, salt and wrapped in cabbage leaves. We put the ready-made cabbage rolls in a saucepan and pour boiling slightly salted water so that the cabbage slightly rises above the water. We peel the tomatoes from the skins, grind them in a blender and add them to the pan together with the laurel leaf. Simmer stuffed in the oven for about 40 minutes (temperature 180 of pp).
Salad of pumpkin and lentils
- Lentil - 1 glass
- Garlic - 1 slice (optional)
- Radish -100 g
- Pumpkin - 200 g
- A little vegetable oil for refueling, salt
Cut my radish and cut it in circles. Pumpkin boil and cut into cubes. Lentils cook for 25-30 minutes. All products are mixed, add crushed garlic, salt and olive oil, mix and can eat.
Smoothies of fruits and vegetables
- Walnuts - 3 pcs.
- Apples - 1 pc.
- half a stalk of celery
- Low-fat yogurt - ½ cup
- Sugar substitute
Grind the blender washed and sliced celery, add to it peeled and cut into slices of apples and pour yogurt, continuing to whisk the mass. Pour into prepared glasses and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Instead of yogurt in the recipe you can use low-fat kefir, mineral still water, diluted apple juice.
There are also many useful and delicious recipes that allow people with pre-diabetes not to feel flawed and to diversify their table without harming their health. It is necessary to take only a small amount of desire and a pinch of imagination.