Massage for breast augmentation should be carried out as follows.
For massage, take an ointment or a cream for the chest. Next, open the chest, gently sliding around with your hands and making circular motions. Keep fingers together. Pinch your chest, moving around in a circle. Squeeze 3 fingers and gently press on the skin in the area under the breast and further around it in a few minutes. At the end, repeat cautious and slow circular movements again.
Correct massage for breast augmentation
Corrective massage is performed in several different ways:
- Compress the 3 fingers together (index, middle, and also unnamed) and make them slow circular motions (clockwise) for at least 2 minutes. Be as cautious as possible in the area of the nipples;
- For 2 minutes, stroke the breast in the direction upwards from the nipples;
- Take turns taking each breast into the palm of your hand and performing light pats with your fingertips.
Massage points for breast augmentation
Acupressure for breast augmentation came up in China. This technique is based on a gentle effect on certain points of the body - as a result, the size of the bust increases.
To perform such a massage, you need to take 2 balls of ki-kong or 2 balls for playing ping-pong instead. The location of the first 2 points: about 13 cm above the solar plexus and about 2 cm from the center of the sternum. To these points you need to attach the balls, press down a little, and start making rotational movements in the clockwise direction, while rolling them back and forth. Try to work specifically on these points. To do the massage, you must first 30 seconds, then for 30 seconds to interrupt, and then again massage the chest for 1 minute.
After this, you need 1 minute to roll the ball between the palms.
Another point is located just on the palms - in the area between the index finger and thumb. Influence the ball first on one hand, and then on the other. The amount of time is the same as in the previous case.
Perform this procedure daily.
Japanese massage for breast augmentation
Japanese massage, also called Shiatsu, is performed to improve the shape of the breast. It should be noted that you will have to help, because there are several points that are placed on the back, as well as on the back of the neck. Mass points should be pads of fingers in the direction from top to bottom, trying not to make sudden movements and do not press strongly.
The order of the locations of the points to be affected by the massage:
- 8 points are placed on the neck - you need to consistently massage each, within 2 minutes, go through each of these points 5 times;
- Located on the back of the head, next to the hairline, the point should be under the influence of 5-7 seconds;
- Points on the shoulders, located above the clavicles, massage 5-7 seconds, after which we interrupt for 20 seconds, and again massage for 5-7 seconds;
- Another 6 points are placed between the blades - for 5-7 seconds to massage each of them.