Information about doctor
Hanoh Kashtan - Leading specialist in the field of surgery (general, endoscopic) and oncology. His total clinical experience of an operating surgeon is more than 30 years. The doctor performs abdominal and endoscopic surgery.
Its practice includes all types of operations with tumor neoplasms on the gallbladder, esophagus, stomach and intestines.
His additional specialization includes the following areas:
- Open access hernia repair.
- Lipomas, atheromas.
Hanoh Kashtan performs complicated procedures using the Da Vinci Surgical System robot surgeon. The professor has more than two thousand successful operations on his account, but he was widely known in medical circles Kashtan due to endoscopic operations on the intestine and esophagus.
Today he Hanoh Kashtan is the head of the surgical department of the Assuta medical center. Heads the European Esophageal Cancer Surgery Forum and the Israel Oncology Advisory Center. He conducts teaching activities, professor at the Department of General Surgery of the University of Tel Aviv.
Education and work experience
- Graduate of the Medical University of Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Trained at the Ichilov Medical Center in General Surgery, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- He completed an internship in esophageal surgery at the Hopital de Rangueil, Toulouse, France.
- He graduated from the medical school at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- Trained at the Cancer Treatment Institute, Ontario, Canada.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Israeli Association of Surgeons
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgery