Exercises in the pool for the spine
Exercises in the pool for the spine is a complex of therapeutic gymnastics with the help of which it is possible to restore the musculoskeletal system after suffering injuries or diseases. Exercises can be carried out both in the pool with hot water, and the usual swimming. The advantage of water curative gymnastics is that the person becomes weightless in water, that is, the spine does not feel heavy loads. But at the same time, water is an opposition, which increases with the acceleration of the pace of exercise. Rapid movements are difficult to do under water, and resistance is slow. This suggests that exercises in the pool for the spine are suitable for people with any physical training.
In order to exercise in the pool were more productive, you can use fins and other additional equipment, as this will only increase the resistance of water. The only rule that must be observed when doing exercises is to avoid hypothermia. Exercises are forbidden to carry out with infectious and inflammatory diseases in the presence of wounds, scratches and cuts, as this will cause painful sensations and discomfort. Let's look at a few exercises that can be used for the spine, while swimming in the pool.
- This exercise is recommended to do in the pool with stretches, that is, the ropes that separate the paths for swimming. It is necessary to lie with your back on the stretcher, your arms are stretched, over your head, and your feet should lie on the water. Thanks to this exercise, the thoracic spine and muscles are well developed, which are stretched, but not involved in the musculoskeletal system. A couple of minutes on stretching is an excellent prevention of stoop and scoliosis, as well as treatment of curvature of the spine.
- This exercise is aimed at bringing the spine muscles into tone. Lie between the stretches of the pool, that is across the swimming path. Hold your hands by the rope, and put your feet on the stretcher. Try to keep your back flat, gradually straining all the muscles. This exercise can be done on the stomach, but only in a mask or in the event that you can hold your breath for a long time.
- Another exercise that will help relax the jammed muscles of the spine. Legs and feet should be on the side of the pool, and the pelvis touch the rim. In this case, the back lies on the water, hands are spread out to the sides. Close your eyes and relax.
Exercises in the pool for osteochondrosis
Exercises in the pool with osteochondrosis help to ease the pain and eventually completely get rid of them. In the treatment of osteochondrosis in the basin, regular swimming shows special results. This allows you to develop and fix the correct position of the spinal and brachial spine. In addition, with the help of swimming, the spinal column is corrected, in the presence of deformities. With osteochondrosis, both active and passive exercises are effective and effective.
- Passive exercises are performed with neurological disorders, joint deformities, post-traumatic disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Exercises are performed at a slow pace with the support of the amplitude of the movements. Passive exercises in the pool involve working with a professional rehabilitator. The doctor fixes the patient's body and helps to perform the exercises. As a rule, with an osteochondrosis, an individual training program is developed.
- Active exercises are carried out in the event that the functional state of the patient's muscles allows the use of additional loads. During the exercises, various initial positions are used (sitting, lying on the water, standing), special equipment (floats, water dumbbells) and gymnastic equipment that are effective in the treatment and prevention of osteochondrosis (handrails in water, gymnastic walls).
Exercises for osteochondrosis in the basin suggest the use of additional physical exertion on the musculo-articular apparatus. For this, accelerated movements are used, combining exercises in the pool with loads outside the water, that is, power contrast. To achieve a positive effect in the treatment of osteochondrosis help special devices: fins (hand and foot), water foam plastic dumbbells, trapezoids and much more.
Exercises in the pool for scoliosis
Exercises in the pool for scoliosis is a therapeutic and prophylactic complex, which is designed specifically for patients, taking into account the individual characteristics of the course of the disease. The most effective method of scoliosis treatment is swimming. The use of swimming is that it is not traumatic and protects the musculoskeletal system from the stresses that are received while exercising in the gym. In addition to the main task, swimming with scoliosis, reduces tone, allows you to work out and stretch all the muscles, provides high mobility of joints and increases metabolism.
The features of the exercises for back in scoliosis is that training should be done every other day, the duration of the session should be about an hour or more. The ideal temperature of the pool is + 25-28 degrees Celsius. The exercises themselves should be conducted under the supervision of a rehabilitation specialist or a doctor who is engaged in a therapeutic and sports complex. Let's look at the most effective exercises in the pool for scoliosis.
- The starting position is standing, hands holding on to the side or handrails, legs together. We hold our breath and lower our head into the water, so that the chin touches the body, when we exhale, straighten our legs, lift them up and return to their original position.
- When scoliosis is effective, such exercises as swimming on the back with both hands, swimming on the back, hands alternately, breast, crawl and butterfly. Alternation and regular implementation of such exercises allows you to quickly and efficiently restore the locomotor system.
- To complete a set of exercises recommended stretching on the ropes in the pool and breathing exercises.
Please note that the exercises in the pool for scoliosis fully correspond to the training in aqua aerobics. That is, if you want to restore a beautiful posture and the health of the back is not necessary to contact a professional coach, you can go to aqua aerobics, warning the instructor about the presence of scoliosis.
Exercises in the pool for the back - this is an effective and effective method of restoring the work of the musculoskeletal system. Exercises can be conducted both with a professional instructor and independently with a patient, according to a preplanned exercise plan. A feature of training in the water is that all muscles are maximally worked out, but they do not bear the burden, as in the gym. The pool is used to treat and prevent diseases and spinal injuries, with scoliosis and osteochondrosis.
, ,