You can get rid of dandruff in the ears in various ways - both in pharmacy and in alternative means. An important place is occupied by hygiene procedures: washing with baby soap and a sponge, rinsing with warm water, cleaning the ear passages with a cotton swab. After water procedures, the ears must be thoroughly dried with a napkin and moistened with cream. If after such manipulations dandruff does not disappear, it is necessary to visit a doctor.
- Illiterate manipulations can damage the eardrum.
Treatment begins after diagnosis and the cause. It should be comprehensive and include, in addition to local manipulations, proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. If the problem is ignored, it tends to spread and complicate. In particular, mycosis can develop in the ears, penetrating the deep tissues of the body. 
The following drugs are used to eliminate dandruff:
- tar products (Friederm, Cebuton);
- Octopyrex, Zinc pyrithione, salicylic acid;
- Ketoconazole, Nizoral, Clotrimazole;
- creams and shampoos against dandruff and fungi;
- selenium sulfide (Sulsen);
- lotions with vitamins;
Alternative medicine offers equally effective recipes. The main ones attract attention:
- turunds with vegetable oil, chamomile infusion, novocaine;
- oil and garlic-oil masks for wiping the ears;
- sluzhivanie orogovelostey bread porridge.
For the prevention of dandruff, hygiene should be followed, personal accessories should be used, do not clean your hearing organs with cotton buds, and protect yourself from water, especially chlorinated water, and from the cold. In time to treat otitis media, boils and other diseases of the ear zone.
Most alternative drugs eliminate the symptoms of the pathological process. Qualified doctors prescribe not only local effects, but also eliminating the cause of dandruff in the ears. And also give recommendations for the prevention of relapse.
- Combination therapy should last two months. Topically applied drops, creams, ointments.
Effective drugs contain ketoconazole, cyclopirox, zinc, salicylic acid, selenium disulfide, tar. The need for other active ingredients depends on the factors causing dandruff. These can be corticosteroids, antihistamines, antifungal agents.
- Drops Sofradex. They relieve itching, inflammation, swelling, fight pathogenic microorganisms. The solution is instilled into the ear or a moistened gauze swab is placed in the passage. Apply for a week.
- Ointment (or aerosol) Geocorton. Apply a thin layer to the affected area, several times a day. Acts as an antimicrobial agent. In case of intolerance to the components of the ointment, aerosol is sprayed from a distance of 20 cm. The duration of the course is individual.
- Paste Sulsen. Dries, eliminates inflammation and scales. Mass smeared skin and hair washed with medical shampoo. 2% of the drug is therapeutic, 1% is prophylactic.
- Nizoral cream 2% contains ketoconazole, acts against fungi with seborrheic dermatitis. Apply to the affected area 1-2 times a day, depending on the severity of the infection. The course lasts several weeks.
All preparations may contain components that are not tolerated by individual patients. Allergic reactions, burning sensation and discomfort are possible. In such cases, they are looking for analogues or alternative means. The main precautions are to apply externally, according to the instructions, avoiding accidental ingestion.
The listed preparations are offered for reference. The use of specific drugs must be agreed with the doctor.
Ointment for dandruff in the ears
Dermatitis can develop against a background of dry or oily seborrhea. Both patients and doctors, as a rule, prefer simple but effective ointments for dandruff in the ears. Their task is to relieve inflammation and destroy the fungus in the affected areas: the auditory meatus, concha, behind the ear area. Antipruritic and sedative drugs are also required. If the cause is a hormonal imbalance, then prescribe drugs for dandruff in the ears with corticosteroids
- If allergies are suspected, antihistamines are necessary.
In the initial stages of dandruff in the ears, zinc ointment is prescribed. It is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory drug. Strongly dries the epidermis, so it is applied to a dry surface in a mixture with base oil (peach, sunflower, olive).
In case of damage to the auditory meatus, Sofradex, Garazon, Betagenot, and Travobon are recommended. The skin of the conch and ear region in the early stages is treated with Soderm ointment. It eliminates itching and stops the progression of the process. Salicylic, retinoic, tar ointments are effective.
- Alternative medicine has its own treatment secrets.
A popular plant for dandruff is a natural elecampane antibiotic with anti-inflammatory and decongestant properties. Ointments according to old recipes are prepared independently, based on pork or goose fat. 10 g of vegetable raw materials are mixed with 50 g of fat and put for a week to insist in a place protected from daylight. Store the ointment in the refrigerator, apply on the ears two to three times a day.
Among anti-dandruff methods, physiotherapeutic procedures attract attention. They are used to improve local blood circulation, normalize sebum secretion and metabolism.
- Dandruff on the head is treated with cryomassage, darsonval, ozone, UV rays, laser, mesotherapy.
The procedures are carried out under the constant supervision of a doctor, in combination with other prescriptions. Perhaps the doctor will prescribe physiotherapy for dandruff in the ears. Procedures relieve inflammation, contribute to the speedy elimination, including the most severe forms of the disease.
One of the easiest alternative recipes is the usual chamomile infusion. At home, it is prepared from their dried flowers, bought at a pharmacy or harvested independently. A handful of raw materials is poured 200 ml of boiling water and insist 20 ml. To soften dandruff in the ears, you can add olive or sunflower oil in drops. Cotton sponges soaked in liquid are inserted into places where peeling is present, both in the aisles and behind the ears. Hold for 15 minutes.
The therapeutic properties of dandruff are also possessed by other medicinal plants common on our lands:
- Oak bark;
Preparations are prepared according to the same recipe as chamomile infusion, applied topically, in the form of compresses, or lotions, as they are popularly called. A sponge made of cotton wool or gauze soaked in a herbal broth is applied to the problem area for 5-7 minutes. The multiplicity of the procedure depends on the stage of development. With the first symptoms, two to three compresses per day are sufficient, with the progression of the pathology - at least five.
Healing herbs are also active in other drugs - for example, elecampane is a component of homemade ointment for ear dandruff. Its healing power can be judged by the fact that the plant is called the "younger brother" of magic ginseng.