All patients, regardless of whether they have congenital or acquired syndrome, are prescribed beta-blockers. The only exception is those groups of patients whose arrhythmia occurs at rest. They not only fail to respond to therapy, but will also fall into the risk zone because of slowing the rhythm of the heart. Assign as well and blockers of sodium channels. Regular intake of magnesium and potassium - an addition to the main treatment of pathology. In the case of UQT syndrome, triggered by the use of medications, treatment measures are directed to their abolition. In complex and life-threatening situations resort to resuscitation.
The blockers of beta-adrenaline receptors are of three generations:
- the first - not selective (anaprilin, pindolol, sotalol);
- the second - cardioselective (bisoprolol, atenolol, betaxolol);
- the third - with an additional vasodilating effect (labetalol, carvedilol, nebivolol).
Anaprilin - an adrenoreceptor of indiscriminate action, tablets of 10 and 40 mg, there is also an injection form. The drug is taken 10 minutes or half an hour before meals, washed down with a large amount of water. Begin with a small dose and with good tolerance increase (from 10 mg per day to 100 mg, and with a little effect and up to 200-300 mg), breaking into 4 receptions. Side effects can be expressed as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, lowering blood pressure, bradycardia. Contraindicated in bronchial asthma, angina Prinzmetalla, diabetes mellitus with ketoacidosis, allergies to components.
Bisoprolol - a pill, has the property of reducing blood pressure, is the prevention of angina attacks. The dose is determined individually, the average daily is 5-10 mg. It is recommended to take it once in the morning on an empty stomach or during a meal. Possible side effects: the emergence of insomnia, headaches, slowing the pulse. Contraindicated in violation of peripheral circulation, individual heart pathologies, individual intolerance.
Labetalol - tablets of 100 and 200 mg, a solution for injections (5 ml or 50 mg in an ampoule). It blocks not only beta-blockers, but also alpha, which provides a stable pressure-reducing effect. It is taken three times a day in a dose of 0.1 g. For hypertensive crises, 2 ml of 1% solution is injected into the vein (slowly). The drug can cause a feeling of fatigue, headache, constipation. Contraindications are heart failure, with caution should be taken to patients with bronchial asthma.
The blockers of sodium channels used in the syndrome of the elongated interval qt include flecainide, mexiletine.
Flecainide is an antiarrhythmic drug, it is available in tablets. For each heart disease is assigned its own therapeutic dose. On average, it ranges from 50 mg to 100 mg, but the maximum daily intake is 300-400 mg. For children, the dose is calculated based on the area of the body: 50 mg / m 2. It is not prescribed for people who underwent myocardial infarction, with heart defects, unstable ventricular tachycardia, slowing heartbeats below 50, with pregnancy and breast-feeding. It can cause visual impairment, asthenia, dyspnea, dry mouth, bronchospasm.
For a full heart work, the following vitamins are needed:
- C - lowers cholesterol, strengthens the walls of the heart. In addition to ascorbic acid, sold in pharmacies, it is necessary to include in the diet citrus, sorrel, currant, make broths of wild rose;
- A (or retinol) - improves metabolism in the tissues of the heart. Contained in all green, orange, red, yellow products. Most of it in carrots, sweet peppers, tomatoes, apricots;
- E (or tocopherol) - keeps the muscle of the heart in a tone, helps prevent the development of arrhythmia. Vegetable oils, nuts, margarine, many cereals (buckwheat, wheat, oats), fish, liver are the products that should be on our table;
- P (rutin) refers to a group of flavonoids, known for their rejuvenating properties. Organism is not produced. Its role is to strengthen the walls of the capillaries, reduces the heart rate and pressure. It enters the body with citrus, grapes, cherries, red bell pepper, garlic, lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage;
- F (polyunsaturated fatty acids) - prevent the formation of sclerotic plaques on the walls of the vessels. Its sources are vegetable oils from wheat germs, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, soybean beans, and also almonds, avocados, brown rice, nuts.
The most important thing is to ensure the balance of the necessary vitamins and trace elements, in which, despite the genetic background, the heart will receive everything necessary for functioning.
To physiotherapeutic treatment of the syndrome of the elongated interval qt it is possible to carry electroimpulse therapy or electrocardiostimulation. This method is temporary and consists in the fact that two electrodes are applied to the chest wall of the patient, through which an electric current discharge with energy of up to 100 J is passed. They resort to it in case the drug therapy does not bring the expected effect.
On alternative treatment for serious heart problems should not be relying, but to reduce tachycardia and arrhythmia, pain and discomfort in the sternum, calm down after stressful conditions and physical exertion can be with the help of such recipes:
- mix a glass of honey, juice 4 lemons, chopped almonds (up to 20 pcs.), add a teaspoon of pharmacy valerian and hawthorn. Take in the morning on an empty stomach daily on a tablespoon;
- compresses on the soles of feet with baked onions, applied at night, will help with arrhythmia;
- for a quarter of an hour to put on the fire a liter of water with the addition of 2 crushed bulbs, 5 garlic heads, a spoonful of rowan berries, then add a teaspoon of dill seeds, marshweed, parsley and boil for another 5 minutes. Cool, drink 2 tablespoons before eating 3-4 times a day. After a month you need to make a two-week break.
The following herbs are used in cardiology:
- adonis spring (contains up to 0.15% of cardiac glycosides);
- Murraya paniculate - for our country houseplant, and in the tropical climatic zone evergreen shrub. Both flowers and leaves have medicinal properties akin to the famous Chinese magnolia vine: tea or a decoction of them lowers blood pressure, normalizes the heart rhythm. It is recommended to keep the plant in the bedroom of the core, its essential oils promote a good sleep, reduce attacks of angina pectoris;
- jaundice lion - rich in cardiac glycosides;
- known to all cardiological properties motherwort, hawthorn, valerian.
In combination with therapeutic measures for the treatment of heart pathologies, accompanied by an extension of the interval qt, homeopathic remedies are used.
Accordium - granules, 20 g in each, in which gold is metal, arnica is mountain, anamyrta is cakulus-like. Due to the properties of the components, the drug treats and prevents diseases of the cardiovascular system, reduces pressure and cholesterol. Granules (10 pieces) 30 minutes before meals or an hour later put under the tongue until they are completely dissolved 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 3 weeks. Side effects are not revealed, there are no contraindications. Dilute on time for half an hour with the use of beta and adrenoblockers.
Angio-inel - a complex solution for injection is indicated in IHD, arterial hypertension, neurocircular dystonia, postinfection myocarditis. Applicable from the age of two. A single dose for children 2-3 years is 0.3 ml, 3-6 years - 0.6 ml, 6-12 years - 0.7 ml, after 12 years - 1.1 ml. Two or three days a dose is taken once a day, then 1-3 times a week. The route of administration is oral, subcutaneous, intravenous, intramuscular. When oral, the liquid is diluted in 5-10ml of water, during the pharynx hold up for a while in the mouth. Duration of treatment is 2-5 weeks. Adverse events are possible with increased hypersensitivity to compound agents. Take care with people with thyroid disease. With other drugs is compatible.
Aurocard - drops for oral administration, is prescribed in case of severity in the heart, heart failure of mild and moderate degree, stenocardia with dyspnea. Drink three times a day for 20 drops, it can provoke the appearance of nausea, vomiting, violation of the heart rate. If such symptoms occur, you should stop taking the drug. Contraindicated with allergies to components, treatment with cardiac glycosides, potassium deficiency in the body.
Kardiolin - drops, which include medicinal herbs of cardioprotective action. Studies on the effects on children were not conducted. The recommended dose for adults is 20-30 drops 2-3 times a day for 3-4 weeks. Not assigned to pregnant women, children. Do not combine with alcohol or containing medicines. Taking cardiolin is able to cause nausea, constipation or diarrhea, headache, drowsiness.
Surgical treatment is used in case of severe conditions of arrhythmias, life-threatening. It consists in implantation of the pacemaker, which allows to normalize the heart rhythm. The device itself is sewn into the large pectoral muscle on the left side, and its electrodes are guided through the venous channel into the chambers of the heart, where they are fixed. A special device - the programmer adjusts the implant. When the charge of the stimulator batteries decreases, it is possible to replace them during a simple manipulation.