Natural vinegar based on fruit acids - it is almost universal and unique tool that is used in alternative medicine and in cosmetology. Quality vinegar is obtained in a natural way: by fermentation with the involvement of oxygen and acetic acid. The resulting remedy is treated and prevented by many diseases. In particular, it is possible to treat psoriasis with vinegar. Prepared by all the rules of the drug contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, essential oils, amino acids, organic substances and alcohols, which he gives to the modified affected skin.
Can it be treated with vinegar foci of psoriasis?
Depending on the origin, vinegar can be divided into the one that was obtained by industrial means, and the home preparation. In industry, acetic acid is released in dilution with water 3%, 6% or 9%. Home vinegar has a lower acid percentage, but its benefits are much more palpable.
How is this explained? The fact is that in natural vinegar prepared independently, much more useful substances are stored. In this case, the product can be made not only from apples, but also from grapes, dates, etc.
Practice shows that even the usual rubbing of practically healthy skin with high-quality vinegar liquid can save a person from itching and inflammation with burns, insect bites.
Treatment of psoriasis with vinegar makes it possible to soften crusts and keratinization, to eliminate itching and unpleasant sensations, to alleviate the condition of the patient. During the treatment of lesions of psoriasis, fats minimize interaction with acid, so the skin is not overdried, but cleansed and strengthened.
Recipes from vinegar for the treatment of psoriasis
For the treatment of psoriasis with vinegar, the following useful recipes can be used.
- A cotton disc or a napkin is heavily moistened in apple cider vinegar and the affected skin areas are treated. This treatment is repeated daily at night for one week. After that, you should take a break in 1 month, and re-administer the course of treatment.
Such treatment allows you to cleanse the skin of dead skin layers.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with boiled water from a ratio of 1: 5, add to the solution of 1 tbsp. L. Herbs are alternating and placed in a cool place for 5-6 days. After insisting, the medicine is used externally for lotions on psoriasis-affected areas.
Instead of a string, you can use the grass celandine.
- To soften the skin and with extensive lesions of psoriasis, acetic baths are practiced. In a bath of warm water, pour 0.5 liters of natural vinegar and immerse in it for 10-15 minutes.
- At small psoriatic plaques the following prescription can help. Take 100 ml of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. L. Honey and 2 tbsp. L. Ground in the flour of oatmeal. The ingredients are mixed and applied to the affected areas once a day for 20 minutes, after which they are washed off with warm water.
External treatment of psoriasis is successfully combined with the intake of apple cider vinegar inside: 1 tsp. Three times a day, dissolved in 100-200 ml of water. The course of therapy is 2 weeks.
Apple cider vinegar in psoriasis
Apple cider vinegar has a mass of medicinal properties, because it found a whole storehouse of useful substances:
- necessary trace elements in the form of magnesium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, silicon, fluorine, etc .;
- a rich acid composition (acetic, lactic, citric acids);
- potassium carbonate, pectin;
- vitamins (group B, vitamins A, P, C, E, etc.).
The properties of vinegar are particularly relevant for psoriasis:
- acceleration of local metabolic processes, elimination of toxic substances;
- bactericidal action, stabilization of the balance of the surface flora;
- antifungal action;
- restoration of tissues, elimination of excessive keratinization and itching;
- skin improvement.
Vinegar is a natural remedy, so its use can not harm the body. However, if on the skin, in addition to psoriatic eruptions, there are ulcers, cuts and other violations of the integrity of the skin, then the use of acid in such places is undesirable.
Ointment for psoriasis from eggs and vinegar
Take a fresh chicken egg, put in a clear glass and pour over with vinegar essence (70%). The glass is hidden in a cabinet or other darkened place and left for 5 days. During this period of time, the eggshell dissolves, and the egg will keep its shape at the expense of the film.
The egg is removed, the film is removed from it and carefully rubbed with natural butter until a steep mixture. Oil should not contain salt.
Further, in a thick mass gradually add the essence, in which the egg was insisted. Stir well until creamy consistency. The resulting ointment is applied to the affected surface of the skin.
Before starting psoriasis treatment, it should be borne in mind that the prepared product can cause severe burning and tingling at the application sites. For this reason, it is not recommended to apply ointment to healthy skin, or use it in large quantities, since it is possible to get severe burns. It is better, if such treatment will be under the control of a medical specialist.
Egg and vinegar from psoriasis can be mixed not only with butter, but with pork fat (smaltz), and even with vaseline oil. However, in the original recipe, there is a creamy unsalted butter.
Treatment of psoriasis with fruit vinegar
Natural home-made vinegar can be not only apple. It is prepared on the basis of grapes, dates, figs, sugar beet and even watermelon. All kinds of fruit vinegar are useful in their own way. In most recipes, vinegar is interchangeable: that is, instead of apple you can use wine or grape.
We bring to your attention a few more recipes from psoriasis using fruit vinegar.
- Take a gauze napkin, preferably multi-layer. Vinegar is slightly heated, moistened with a napkin and stolen on the skin affected by psoriatic plaques (face - 10 minutes, limbs and body - 20 minutes). After the required time, the napkin is removed, but the skin is not rinsed for another hour. Such a procedure should be conducted rarely, not more often than once a month.
- Take a baby cream and mix it with an equal amount of fruit vinegar. The resulting product is lubricated with psoriasis-affected areas before bedtime. Duration of treatment - 2 weeks.
- Very effective baths and baths for psoriatic affected extremities are considered. Fruit vinegar (100 ml per 1 l of water) and a small amount of baking soda are added to the procedure water. The duration of taking a bath is 10 minutes. Frequency - daily or every other day, for 2 weeks.
In fact, many such recipes are known, since the treatment of psoriasis with vinegar is considered very popular. It is important: the treatment is always carried out only with freshly prepared high-quality product, and when using essences, take maximum care to avoid chemical burns.