Clinics in Israel for the treatment of arthritis
The clinics in Israel for the treatment of arthritis are modern medical facilities that are equipped with the latest technology and are equipped with all the necessary medicines, medications and equipment for the treatment of the disease. Let's look at the most popular clinics in Israel for the treatment of arthritis:
- Herzliya Medical Center is a leading private medical center that has established itself over 30 years of experience in providing top quality medical services. In the clinic there are orthopedic departments, the best in the field of treatment of arthritis. In the Herzliya Medical Center, conservative and surgical treatment of arthritis of the knee, spine, joints of the feet, brushes, as well as complex operations on the hip and shoulder joints are carried out. The clinic works with patients of any age, so with arthritis in children, they have the most effective treatment, which completely relieves the disease.
Address: Israel, Herzliya, st. Ramat Yam 7
- Assuta is a multidisciplinary clinic that occupies the first positions in the field of medical tourism. The medical center deals with the treatment of arthritis in specialized departments, using modern equipment and highly qualified personnel. In Assuta not only the treatment of arthritis, but also rehabilitation therapy on the shores of the Dead Sea.
Address: Israel, Tel-Aviv, A-Barzel, 10
- Asaf-Ha-Rofe - medical center, the main direction of which - orthopedics, cardiology, gynecology and surgery. The clinic is located in the center of Israel and has an excellent transport interchange, which is very convenient for foreign patients. The clinic is one of the leaders in the treatment of arthritis of any etiology.
Address: Israel, Zritin, 70300, Beer Ya'akov
- Meir is an internationally certified Israeli clinic that works according to the most modern methods. On the basis of the clinic there is a department of orthopedics and traumatology, where they successfully treat arthritis and other injuries of bones and joints. This is confirmed by the fact that the clinic serves the Olympic team of Israel.
Address: Israel, Kfar Saba, ul. Chernikhovsky 59
- Shiba is the largest medical center that specializes in the treatment of autoimmune arthritis. The clinic is a medical city, in which about 150 medical institutions that treat a variety of diseases successfully function. The clinic is famous for its rehabilitation center and cooperation with the national blood bank and the Israel Health Institute.
Address: Israel, Ramat Gan, Derekh Shiba 2
Methods of treatment of arthritis in Israel
The methods of treatment of arthritis in Israel are distinguished by their effectiveness due to the use of modern technologies. For successful treatment, it is necessary to recognize the disease in time and correctly and conduct its diagnosis. That is, the effectiveness of treatment depends on timely diagnosis. To date, Israel uses several modern diagnostic methods that can recognize arthritis.
- X-ray is the oldest and most common method of diagnosing arthritis. The main drawback of radiography is that the diagnosis does not allow you to identify inflammation in the joints in the early stages.
- Ultrasound examination is an additional diagnostic method that allows to reveal inflammatory processes in soft tissues. The plus method is that it is non-invasive and inexpensive. Ultrasound is used by rheumatologists to diagnose the condition of the joints.
- Computer tomography - recognizes pathological changes in the joints and bones. Quite effective, as well as the method of magnetic resonance imaging. It allows to recognize inflammatory processes at the earliest stages.
- Arthroscopy - the use of endoscopic techniques, with which to conduct a visual examination of the joint cavity.
After conducting the diagnosis, determining the form of arthritis and the stage of the disease, the doctors of Israel draw up a treatment plan. The main goal of the treatment is to preserve the functional abilities of the affected joints. Treatment of arthritis in Israel is the complete elimination of the causes of the disease that caused the appearance of arthritis. For the therapy use a variety of methods, both medicamentous, and non-pharmacological and surgical.
- Non-medicamentous treatment of arthritis - the method is to reduce the physical load on the diseased joints. The patient is prescribed a course of physiotherapy exercises, physiotherapy measures and a full rehabilitation program.
- Medication of arthritis - to eliminate the disease use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ointments, gels and creams. Drugs are administered intraarticularly or periarticularly. For treatment, chondroprotectors can be used, which suppress the processes of joint destruction and accelerate recovery.
- Surgical methods - when using this method, the endoprosthesis of joints is most often performed. This technique is used to correct pronounced joint changes and deformities. In especially severe cases, patients are replaced by knee, hip, elbow or shoulder joints. Artificial joint service life from 5 to 15 years.
- Stem cell therapy is a method of treatment that allows you to eliminate the effects of arthritis, by building cartilage tissue on the surface of the joints until it is fully restored.
Treatment for arthritis in Israel is often done by combining conservative and operational techniques. This scheme of treatment is characterized by rapid recovery in the postoperative period. Rehabilitation of the patient, as a rule, takes place in the same clinic in Israel, where the main treatment was also conducted. But if the patient wishes, the doctor can organize a transfer to a sanatorium or a specialized rehabilitation center. Sanatorium treatment in Israel is conducted on the shores of the Dead Sea, and it is available all year round. Unique natural resources of the region restore the patient's exhausted body.
But there are a number of contraindications for the treatment of arthritis in Israel. So, treatment is not performed or carried out with extreme caution to patients with severe general condition, arrhythmia, heart failure, hypertensive crisis or breathing problems. Severe endocrine pathologies, exacerbation of allergies, mental disorders, and clotting disorders are also contraindications for the treatment of arthritis. But all the contraindications described above are relative, therefore each patient has the right to expect a full-fledged treatment of arthritis in Israel.
The cost of treating arthritis in Israel
The cost of treating arthritis in Israel depends on the clinic or the medical center in which the treatment is being administered, the form of the disease, its stage, the age of the patient, and the availability of contraindications to the treatment. The price of treatment depends on the chosen treatment technique and procedures.
So, the average cost for laboratory tests is from 50-70 cu, consultation of a specialist orthopedist or rheumatologist to 1000 cu. The price of diagnostic arthroscopy for visual examination of the joint cavity costs from $ 2,000, and medical arthroscopy from $ 5,000. With the use of surgical methods of treatment and replacement of the knee joint, you will have to pay from 25,000 cu, approximately the same cost has hip joint endoprosthetics.
The cost of the rehabilitation course depends on the main treatment and is individual for each patient. All of the above prices are approximate. To clarify the final price for the treatment of arthritis in Israel, you should call the clinic or contact the representatives of the medical center.
Reviews about the treatment of arthritis in Israel
Reviews on the treatment of arthritis in Israel confirm the effectiveness of treatment. Patients of various ages who have undergone arthritis treatment in Israel, note the individual approach of doctors in the diagnosis and preparation of a treatment plan. Qualified medical personnel, professional doctors with many years of experience and modern equipment allow us to restore the function of joints after arthritis of any shape and at any stage of development. Thousands of healthy and grateful patients are an excellent reputation for clinics and medical centers in Israel that specialize in the treatment of this disease.
Treatment of arthritis in Israel is not a tribute to fashion, it is a chance to restore health, methods safe for the body. In Israel, there are many international clinics that specialize in the treatment of orthopedic diseases and their rehabilitation. Clinics accept patients all year round, which allows to improve methods of therapy and eliminate the most complex and neglected cases of arthritis.