What does an ambulance doctor for children and adolescents do?
Specialist for the observance of sanitary norms and regulations must:
- ensure adequate sanitary standards in the premises and in the territories of pre-school and school education of children;
- to monitor the availability and hygienic condition of children's areas, play and sports grounds, rooms for classes;
- prevent and combat emerging environmental issues;
- pay attention to the observance of security measures in the period of study, mass children's events, children's leisure;
- take emergency measures that prevent the development and spread of mass infection of infectious and non-infectious diseases in institutions where children are located.
The sanitary doctor should have access to the sanitary-hygienic laboratory, and also conduct certain therapeutic, preventive and mass health measures among the children, and monitor their implementation.
The conclusion of a medical examination issued by such a specialist should be a reason for actions aimed at improving the conditions for older children and preschool children.
What diseases are treated by an ambulance hygiene in children and adolescents?
The sanitary doctor though has medical education, but does not deal with the treatment of specific diseases: his competence includes first and foremost the prevention of possible diseases. Such a specialist should not allow the spread of the outbreak among children of one institution, but, on the contrary, promote the full development and activity of children.
The work of a medical doctor implies greater seriousness and responsibility. Fighting the proliferation of infectious diseases, monitoring compliance with standards and standards of hygiene rules, and promoting the prevention of pathologies are the direct responsibilities of this specialist, thanks to which we can be calm for the health of our children.
The specialist in sanitary norms should be aware of hygiene, physiology, must perform the necessary studies and assess all the indicators of the child's condition. He also monitors compliance with the norms of physical activity, the influence of natural and chemical factors on the activities of children.