Insomnia is an actual problem for today, faced by both adults and children. Consider effective methods for fast falling asleep.
In our time it is difficult to meet a person who could boast a healthy sleep. There are many reasons for insomnia. The problem of falling asleep appears during overwork, overexcitation, stress, various chronic diseases and many other factors.
There is a certain method that answers the question, how to fall asleep for 1 minute. This is a method of deep breathing. It allows you to fall asleep in less than one minute. This method was developed by Dr. Andrew Weil. The technique is based on oxygen saturation of the body with the help of slow deep breathing. It relaxes the psyche and muscles, and helps to calm.
- Suitable for children and adults, allows you to quickly fall asleep and most importantly do not wake up during the night.
- Slowly, calmly and deeply inhale for 4 seconds, hold your breath for 7 seconds and exhale slowly through the mouth. Exhalation should last 8 seconds.
- Exercise slows down the heart rate and soothes. The effect of this method can be compared with the reception of a mild sedative.
In order to minimize or at all prevent night saps, it is necessary to exclude irritants and to properly prepare for a night rest:
- Bedding and bedding should be clean and comfortable. This warm shade makes it easy to fall asleep.
- Be sure to ventilate the bedroom. Fresh air helps to fall asleep and sleep well.
- Walking before bedtime or light physical exercise is the best way to recharge positive emotions and prepare the body for a night's rest.
Do not forget that the nightlife influences the rhythm of life. Deficiency of sleep, like its excess, increases the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases and other pathologies on the part of the whole organism.
How many minutes does it take to fall asleep?
Surely everyone at least once, but thought about how many minutes it takes to fall asleep. On average, falling asleep occurs within 3-10 minutes. The optimum length of sleep for an adult is 7.5-9 hours. The speed of sleep is affected by the preparation for bed. There are many factors that need to be considered when preparing for a night of rest:
- Stick to the schedule - try to go to bed every day at the same time. The body will gradually get used to the routine and will turn off, and wake up at a certain time. Refuse from daytime rest.
- Do not forget about relaxation. Before going to bed, you can take a warm bath that will relax your muscles. You can also read or listen to music.
- Remove all possible irritants. First, turn off electronic devices that cause eye strain and brain damage. Do not take alcohol before bed, since even a glass of wine can cause sleep disturbances. The last meal should be 3-4 hours before bedtime.
The need for a night rest, as well as the time of falling asleep, are individual for each person. At the same time, the longer a person goes to sleep and sleeps less, the higher the risk of various disorders and pathologies.
How quickly to fall asleep for 1 minute?
To combat insomnia, there are special techniques that will tell you how quickly to fall asleep for 1 minute, consider them:
- Breathing of sleep - this method calms and relaxes. It consists of several phases, with each phase lasting 5 seconds: inhale - stop - exhale - slow inhalation - stop - exhalation. Gradually, the time between phases can be increased to 10 seconds. Such breathing provokes drowsiness.
- Breathing for 10 accounts - breathe slowly, counting your breaths and exhalations to ten. This exercise automatically turns off attention from internal problems and promotes falling asleep. The count of breathing can be carried out in several cycles, only breathing is necessary with the mouth and not very deep.
- The method of special services - this method is described by the famous scout Suvorov. You need to lie on your back, relax and stretch as much as possible. Close your eyes and roll your pupils up, that is, ensure the physiological state of the eyeballs during sleep. In this situation, the dream comes very quickly.
- Technique of reverse blinking - lie down and close your eyelids. After 5, 10 or 15 seconds, that is, at regular intervals, open and close your eyes. This allows you to quickly relax and dive into sleep.
You can perform breathing exercises in the event that you do not have chronic lung diseases (asthma, bronchitis). Methods of rapid sleep are not recommended for acute respiratory infections and pneumonia. In this case, do not forget about the mandatory condition for a quick and high-quality night rest - a ventilated room for sleep and a comfortable bed.
How to fall asleep for 1 minute to children?
Children often face the problem of falling asleep. Sleep is important in the development of the child. From its quality depends not only emotional state, but also physical development. Difficulties with falling asleep are associated with a certain age, that is, the period of the baby's life.
Consider the main recommendations that will teach how to fall asleep for 1 minute to children:
- The schedule of the day - if the child will observe a certain schedule of sleep and wakefulness, then this will establish the process of falling asleep and awakening. The average duration of sleep in a child under 12 years is approximately 9-10 hours. In the adolescent period, these values change.
- Relaxation - before going to bed a child can read a book or put a quiet background music, which will help to quickly fall asleep. In this case, cartoons, games and other irritating nervous system are better to stop training 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Physical activity throughout the day is a guarantee that the baby will quickly fall asleep. To early sleep, an early dinner and a glass of warm milk with honey are equated.
The above mentioned methods allow to normalize the process of falling asleep in children of any age.
How to fall asleep in 5 minutes?
Sleep problems are known to many, various breathing techniques and relaxing methods are used to fall asleep. Consider how to fall asleep in 5 minutes and minimize the frequency of nocturnal awakenings with the help of auto-training exercises:
First of all, it is necessary to lie down comfortably in bed and take cover, freely straighten your arms and legs. Imagine that you are on a warm sandy beach. Warm sand begins to warm up gradually in the back. On the right hand, warm sand is poured, more and more falling asleep. Gradually, the sand closes the wrist, elbow and reaches the shoulder. The hand becomes heavy. Then the warm sand slowly falls asleep to the left hand. Then the legs, beginning with the foot, through the ankles to the knee, the hips and the lower abdomen. Gradually sprinkled belly, left and right side, chest and neck. The face pleasantly warms from the warm sand and the relaxing rays of the sun. The forehead relaxes, a slight cool breeze blows on him. The eyelids close and the dream comes.
Take a comfortable sleep position and close your eyes. Imagine a large ball that lies on the waves of the ocean and swaying. From the ball in all directions the waves diverge. Once you have imagined this picture, all attention should be focused on rocking the ball and the waves coming from it.
This kind of meditation contributes to relaxation, minimizes stress and promotes quick falling asleep.
How to fall asleep in 10 minutes?
If the techniques of fast falling asleep do not help you, then you should consider how to fall asleep in 10 minutes. Such recommendations can help achieve the desired result:
- Go to bed at the same time. In this case, a deviation is allowed, but not more than 30 minutes. The ideal time to fall asleep is 22:00 hours, and the rise at 6-8 o'clock in the morning.
- Do not take refreshing drinks or food before going to bed. Even a cup of coffee, soaking in the afternoon, can provoke problems with falling asleep. The last meal should be 3 hours before rest.
- Try not to sleep during the day, as this will negatively affect the night rest. Distract and evening slumber, at least half an hour before the planned release.
Another good way to fall asleep in 10 minutes is meditation. Consider the most effective psychological techniques:
- Imagine your body in detail. Start with the fingertips, briefly straining and relaxing each muscle. It is necessary to breathe slowly and deeply. The last point should be the tip of the nose. As a rule, ten minutes is enough to perform this exercise and dive into sleep.
- Visualize the most beautiful and desired place for you on earth. Imagine everything in the smallest detail. This will allow you to gradually sink into a state of warmth and peace. You will not notice how pleasant visualization will lead to a dream.
- Breathing exercise carousel - used by practicing psychologists, allows you to quickly relax, calm down and fall asleep. Lie down in bed and take a comfortable pose, it is desirable that the hands and feet are not fettered. At each count, slowly inhale and exhale. One - warm air goes through your right ear. Two - the air touches the right shoulder and the brush. Hold your breath. Three - warm air again goes through the right ear. Four - the heat is exhaled from the hips to the feet and feet. Stop. Five - warm air again in the right ear. Six - a warm wave goes on the legs and feet. Seven - warm air near the ears. Hold your breath. Eight - slow exhalation, air passes to the left ear. Nine - a deep breath and a pause. Ten - warm air pervades the whole body. Repeat the entire cycle in reverse order. At first you will fall asleep in 4-5 cycles, but then drowsiness will roll during the first cycle.
How to fall asleep in one minute and get enough sleep, completely depends on the preparation for a night rest. Try to finish or postpone all important matters, do not overeat and not be nervous. Read your favorite book, listen to music, take a warm bath or just dream.