Methods of cleansing the liver
Methods of cleansing the liver are known to mankind since the advent of ancient healers, healers, healers. It is not known how many successful cases there were, but how many people got aggravation of diseases, however, it is obvious that those methods, recipes that have reached our days, are really effective and effective.
Today, the following methods of liver cleansing are very popular, the most effective of which will be described below:
In addition, there are traditional methods of cleansing the liver, gallbladder, widely used by traditional medicine, and therefore, safe. These include:
- Dissolution of stones (stones) by means of a course of special preparations containing bile salts.
- Introduction into the gallbladder with the help of a catheter of medicinal solvents (methyltitrabutyl ethers).
- Shredding stones with ultrasound.
- Surgical removal of the gallbladder, usually by a laparoscopic method.
Like "folk" recipes, medical procedures have their contraindications for use, due to the presence of accompanying pathologies in the patient, liver condition, other factors.
Advantages and disadvantages of liver cleansing methods
Disadvantages, special contraindications
Grinding and dissolution of stones with the help of catheterization
Safety, control of a doctor
The method allows you to clean only the bile duct, gall bladder, liver to a lesser degree
Daily preventive cleaning with vegetable oil
Does not require special treatment, does not cause exacerbations, sparing method
Long course - up to six months, postponement of the result
Mild cleansing with herbs
Relatively safe method, which does not require changing the normal mode, the daily routine
The effect accumulates slowly, the result is felt after at least three months
Purification with sorbitol
It takes time, a special regime of the day, is approved by medicine
Preliminary examination is required, not always effective
Soft impact, low-cost, gentle method.
It takes time to prepare the remedy, the working schedule changes, there are contraindications (hypertension)
Crushing stones with ultrasound
Control of the doctor, preliminary examination
There may be complications in the kidneys, increased blood pressure, a high risk of recurrence in the sense of the formation of new concrements
Cleansing with pharmacies
Good, mild effect, general improvement of the biliary system
If you strictly follow the recommendations, then the course of drugs is quite expensive
Whatever the methods of liver cleansing, an important point to pay attention to is mandatory pre-cleaning of the intestine, since detoxification of the biliary system with a slagged large intestine can only do harm and not benefit.
Diet for cleansing the liver
Purification of the liver requires a special diet, with the initial stage of stagnant phenomena in the bile ducts, it is sufficient to adhere to the diet in order that the detoxification process was successful without additional aggressive effects.
In addition, a diet for cleansing the liver is also a preventive way, preventing the appearance of new stones after routine cleaning.
Unloading the liver lasts not less than a week, but it is better to make a two-week menu so that the slags are completely removed.
During purification, you should discard such products:
- Products containing pure carbohydrates - sugar, chopped grains (ground rice, oatmeal and so on).
- Pasteurized, canned products containing dyes, stabilizers, food flavors, hydrogenated oils, fats.
- Sea fish and seafood are not allowed due to the possible content of mercury elements in them.
- All kinds of sausage products are not allowed, ready-made shop pies.
- Categorically prohibited alcohol.
Diet for liver cleansing should include such ingredients:
- Each meal should be accompanied by at least one fruit or vegetable fresh. For example, oatmeal porridge from whole grain oats plus an apple.
- Kashi should be cooked on water from unpeeled cereals - unpolished rice, oats, buckwheat.
- The menu includes beans - beans, lentils, river fish, nuts.
- Meat should be limited and used white part of chicken, lean beef, rabbit meat, turkey. Meat dishes are steamed, or baked without adding oil, fat.
- Every day you should eat boiled or raw grated beets (as a component of a salad).
- Every day on the menu there should be vegetable oil - in porridges, in salads.
- It should limit the use of whole milk, potatoes, it is good to eat 100 grams of natural yogurt, cottage cheese every day, and drink a glass of fat-free yogurt.
- The serving volume should not exceed 150 grams, the food should be taken fractionally - 5-6 times a day.
- An excellent way to relieve the liver is a long-known, years-proven diet number 5 according to Pevzner.
- Every day you need to drink at least 1, 5 liters of sour juice, still mineral water, grapefruit juice.
Not always a diet for cleansing the liver is an effective method, with chronic stagnant phenomena, severe slagging without laxatives, hepatoprotectors can not be avoided.
Cleansing the liver in a sanatorium
Sanatorium treatment is the most effective way to detoxify, restore the body's function. Cleansing the liver in a sanatorium has many advantages and practically no minus. It has long been known that to eliminate symptoms it is not enough to stop painful, uncomfortable sensations, you need to remove the etiological cause. The course cleaning of the liver in a sanatorium is able not only to remove slags and stones, but also to restore the normal operation of the entire biliary system. This is achieved through such factors:
- Professional approach to the appointment of procedures. All treatment is under the control of the attending physician.
- Complex preliminary examination, which must be done before going to a sanatorium, some types of diagnostics are carried out on the spot.
- Dietary dietary meals, which do not need to be taken care of, are all prepared in sterile conditions from fresh foods according to the prescribed diet.
- Mode and certain frames that are so often violated at home. The sanatorium schedule assumes full daytime "loading", during the day the body receives and nutrients, and massage, and medical procedures, and motor activity.
- Fresh air and change of territory have an amazing anti-stress effect.
- Applications of the most modern, tested and safe methods of purification, restoration, the availability of high-precision instruments, equipment.
Purification of the liver in a sanatorium presupposes such indications and contraindications:
- To all who suffer from chronic diseases of the liver, gall bladder (cholecystitis in remission), dyskinesia of bile ducts.
- To all who are recovering after a long medication.
- To everyone who wants to normalize weight and metabolism.
- To everyone who plans a preventive detoxification of the body.
- Gallstone disease in the stage of exacerbation.
- Hepatitis in acute form.
- The presence of large stones.
- Hepatitis in jaundice.
- Liver failure.
Sanatorium procedures can be different, but the most popular are still turmoil, mineral water treatment, juices, monitor cleansing of the colon, detoxification with manual and vacuum massage.
The Ukrainian popular sanatoriums are all treatment and prophylactic institutions of Truskavets, Morshin, Evpatoria, Mirgorod, Odessa.
Cleansing the liver with leeches
Detoxification of the liver with the help of leeches is a rather exotic way that not everyone takes and can use.
Hirudo medicinalis - medicinal leeches are considered one of the most active "living" drugs, quickly eliminating any stagnant phenomenon - in the blood, bile, bile ducts.
Cleansing the liver with leeches has a comprehensive healing effect and gives the following results:
- Normalization of blood clotting.
- Prevention of thrombosis.
- Stabilization of cell membranes - both hepatocytes and others.
- Improves blood flow to the tissues of organs.
- Activates the flow of oxygen into the tissue.
- Removes puffiness, eliminates stagnant fluid in the tissues.
- Restores the walls of blood vessels.
- Has antisclerotic effect.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Cleaves lipids.
- Activates the immune system.
- Removes inflammation.
You can try to clean liver with leeches at home, although it is best to do it with the help of a specialist - hirudotherapist, who knows exactly the amount, time and points on which this type of annelid worms are applied.
3-4 leeches are used for one procedure, then their amount is increased to 8 leeches. Purification is carried out twice a week, then once a week in such a way that there are at least 12 sessions of hirudotherapy. One session lasts not more than an hour, during which time the leech manages to do all the healing work.
- The zone of the right hypochondrium is treated with a gauze tampon. Substances that have a sharp odor, odor are inadmissible. It is also useful to apply glucose (solution) to the skin, because leeches are very fond of sweet.
- Apply leeches one by one with a bubble from under the medicine or test tube. At the first session, enough 4 leeches, then their number can be increased to eight.
- If the leech does not want to stick, replace it with another, or make a small puncture of the skin with a sterile needle until a small drop of blood appears.
- After sucking in the leech, a burning sensation may appear, this indicates that the salivary secret of the worm has entered the bloodstream and started to act, after just 10 seconds the discomfort goes away, the anesthetic component of saliva begins to act.
- Leech should not be touched and disturbed, it will disappear on its own.
- After the leech disappears, a drop of blood may appear on the site of the bite, it can not be wetted, it is necessary to apply a gauze napkin.
- A small gram from the bite of a leech resolves within a month.
Detoxification and treatment with leeches has contraindications:
- suspicion on oncoprocess.
- low blood pressure.
- blood diseases, hemophilia.
- cachexia, malnutrition.
- exacerbation of chronic diseases, elevated body temperature.
The course of liver cleansing
The course of liver cleansing can last from three days to six months, it all depends on the choice of method - aggressive or sparing. Of course, soft, long cleaning courses are the safest, and as effective as more accelerated methods. In addition, a long course of liver cleansing is "ecological" for the body, and does not cause physiological stress. Therefore, before using the three-day detoxification, it is necessary to be well-surveyed, prepared and provide for all possible risks. It is likely that the choice will change, and a standard, 21-day course of cleaning and restoring the biliary system will be preferred.
The scheme of purification of the liver, calculated for 21 days:
- Preparation of the preparation. We need to prepare such herbs - immortelle, flowers of chicory, horsetail, yarrow, hips, mint. All but mint take 2 tablespoons, mint - 1 tablespoon, mix and put in a linen bag. Daily brew a tablespoon of the mixture in a thermos (1, 5 liters of boiling water). The broth should stay in the thermos for at least an hour.
- Method of reception of broth. Drink 75 ml (1/3 cup) three times a day before meals for half an hour. The first reception - in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast, half an hour after the decoction you need to drink half a glass of yogurt or yogurt.
The course of liver cleansing in this way lasts exactly 3 weeks, during which a sparing diet with restriction of meat, whole milk, salt is shown. Alcohol, smoked products, canned products are excluded.
How often should I repeat course clearance? This question can best be answered by a doctor who conducts a test in front of the detox, as well as the body itself. If after the first cleansing noticeable relief is felt, the procedure went without complications and exacerbations, the second cleaning can be done after six months for the purpose of prevention. If the body is heavily slagged, detoxification should be repeated at least once a quarter. It is believed that the course of liver cleansing should be continued until the intestine ceases to allocate cholesterol plugs, bilirubin stones, mucus.