The ache in the body is felt as an uncomfortable, irritating and unpleasant condition that occurs periodically over a period of time. During an attack of aches, it seems to a person that his body is breaking, twisting, stretching. And all these feelings arise simultaneously.
The ache can "migrate" throughout the body, as if rolling on one area of the trunk, then to the other.
The first signs of aches in the body can be felt on the eve of the disease, or even after the increase in symptoms, for example, when the temperature rises. At the same time, not only the muscles, but also the joints "break".
- Lack in the body and weakness often arise from banal overwork, physical or moral. In addition to aches and weaknesses, a person can complain about numbness of the limbs, general fatigue, impaired working capacity.
Also, such symptoms can become a sign of a sharp decrease in immunity, which is usually combined with sleep disorders and joint pain.
- Headaches and aches in the body occur with a slight poisoning or with slow inflammation, when intoxication is poorly expressed. It can also be the result of a sudden jump in blood pressure, an attack of vegetative-vascular dystonia, or the result of a sleepless night.
- The temperature, weakness and aches in the body are usually observed against the background of catarrhal, viral and other infectious diseases. The same symptoms are typical for the initial period of herpes (even before the appearance of rashes) and toxoplasmosis.
- Body aches and chills always indicate the presence of intoxication and accompany any inflammatory reaction, including inflammatory diseases of the urinary system, digestive system, etc. In addition, chills can occur when poisoning with chemicals, food, drugs, etc.,
- Coughing and aching in the body can occur if the respiratory system is affected. Cough with intoxication often accompanies inflammatory processes in the nasopharynx, trachea or bronchial tubes, as well as severe cardiac pathologies. But more often such signs arise at a pneumonia - an inflammation of lungs.
- The ache in the body and the sore throat most often talk about the initial stage of a cold or viral illness - SARS or influenza infection. Usually, this condition is supplemented by other symptoms: headache, deterioration of appetite, chills, lethargy and drowsiness.
- Nausea and aches in the body can be observed in such cases:
- with influenza infection;
- with meningoencephalitis;
- with herpetic infection;
- with fungal infections of the respiratory system;
- in the initial stage of development of infectious intoxication;
- with enteroviral myositis;
- for acute poisoning.
- An ache in the body without signs of a cold can act as one of the variants of the flow of osteochondrosis, spondyloarthrosis, and tumor processes. In the same way, abscesses (abscesses), osteoporosis, tuberculosis make themselves felt. Often aches in the body can be the only initial sign of sexual infectious diseases: chlamydia, gonorrhea, ureaplasmosis, etc.
- Diarrhea and aches in the body is an unequivocal sign of bacterial bowel disease. If the condition is accompanied by an increase in temperature, then it can be a serious infectious disease (for example, salmonellosis, dysentery). In a child, similar symptoms can occur with viral infections, including influenza and ARVI.
- The aches in the body in the morning can be associated with the defeat of muscles or joints. But most often the reasons are more simple:
- excessive physical exertion on the eve;
- use of a small amount of fluid, dehydration;
- starvation, too strict a diet;
- deficiency in the body of certain vitamins and trace elements (for example, vitamins of group B, magnesium).
Body aches during pregnancy
In pregnant women, aches in the body can be caused by the same factors as other people. However, there are specific reasons, characteristic only for pregnancy. For example, unpleasant sensations in the extremities can be triggered by varicose disease, or by worsening of blood circulation due to increased pressure on the vessels by an enlarged uterus.
In addition, scientists explain the periodic aches in the body during pregnancy hormonal changes in the body. So, to prepare the birth canal for childbirth, the placenta and the ovaries secrete a large amount of the hormone relaxin, which improves the elasticity of the ligament apparatus. The stretch of the ligaments and the discrepancy of the pelvic bones and causes a sensation of aches in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Body aches after childbirth
The ache in the body after childbirth can be caused by various reasons, both physiological and pathological.
Physiological (natural) causes of aches after childbirth is an altered hormonal background that sets up the body for labor, facilitating the passage of the child through the birth canal. After birth, the joints and ligaments return to the "pre-pregnancy" state, which is associated with the feeling that the body "breaks".
In addition, in the process of giving birth, the body of a woman suffers a huge load. Muscles tighten, ligaments and joints stretch. Therefore postnatal arthritis in the body is a gradual restoration of the musculoskeletal system, bringing it to normal.
Pathological causes of unpleasant sensations in the body can become diseases of the joints, spine, and muscular system. If during the first months after childbirth the condition does not return to normal, it is recommended to consult a doctor for a complete examination of the body.