Who is a valeologist?
A doctor who is engaged in the prevention of diseases, strengthening of human health, drawing up a plan for a balanced diet and forming the foundations of a healthy lifestyle - that's what a valeologist is.
As a science, discipline or even teaching, valeology is very young. The beginning of its development will be attributed to the end of the 20th century. In Latin, valeology means something else - to be healthy, and a valeologist is a person who helps to be healthy. That is, it is a specialist, a scientist who leads and promotes the doctrine of a healthy lifestyle and helps to reveal the latent potential of the organism.
Valeologist studies mental health, reserves of physical abilities of the body, as well as various methods, methods and technologies that help to preserve and strengthen human health.
Valeologist solves such problems of human health as:
- Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of health improvement measures.
- Diagnosis of health.
- Practical, philosophical and theoretical problems and issues that concern human health.
- Health and lifestyle, their interrelationship and opportunities.
- Activity and its impact on human health, and the body as a whole.
- Strategies and methods for the development of human health.
- Dependence of health on the demographic state of the population.
- Educating the population about the problems of valeology.
With confidence, you can say that the valeologist is a doctor who knows psychology and understands in detail the problems of the human body.
When should I contact a valeologist?
The valeologist should be treated when your state of health, that is, the state of the body starts to bother you, but there are no obvious signs of any disease.
Note that some diseases, and especially cancer, at the beginning of development do not manifest themselves. They do not make themselves felt for a long time, but the person still feels some anxiety and does not find this reason. If you know this, then you should contact the valeologist.
Valeologist will appoint a course of rehabilitation, that is, treatment of the body. But before that you will have to undergo real research and pass tests to make sure that there is no disease, and the whole problem is only in your "sick" condition.
If you have the following symptoms, then you should consult a valeologist:
- Insomnia or restless sleep, nightmares.
- Disrupted metabolism, slow metabolism.
- Seasonal depression.
- Loss of consciousness and unconscious fainting.
Valeologist - a competent specialist who will help cope with the diseases, the cure of which will give you joy in life, will give strength and confidence. So, do not hesitate to seek help from the valeologist.