Clinics in Israel for HIV treatment
- The Asaf Ha-Rafe medical center is the educational and research base of the Tel-Aviv University. Not only medical and diagnostic measures are conducted here, but also international studies.
- Herzliya Medical Center is the leading private hospital in Israel, which treats diseases in all branches of medicine, including HIV infections.
- LevIsrael clinic network is an extensive medical company that provides all services for the treatment, diagnosis and residence of foreign patients.
- The Ikhilov Clinic (Suraski Medical Center) is a medical center that includes more than sixty different hospital departments, and a hundred and a hundred dispensaries and more than 1,000 hospital beds. The clinic provides the best diagnostic equipment, as well as its own helicopter service for rapid emergency care.
- The Shiba Tel-a-Shomer Medical Center - includes a hospital and a rehabilitation center dedicated to the rehabilitation of patients after surgery and long-term therapeutic courses.
The cost of HIV treatment in Israel
The costs of treatment in Israeli clinics usually include the cost of medical consultations, diagnostic procedures, residence, physiotherapy and medical treatment, supervision by the staff. A large share of costs is associated with the purchase of essential medicines. However, all these costs are very difficult to predict, since it is impossible to evaluate treatment without data on the patient's condition.
The easiest way is to contact the clinic directly with you and make a request for the cost of treating a particular disease.
As for the diagnostic procedures, the total assessment of the body can cost $ 1500-2600, the examination and consultation of the doctor - from $ 400 (depending on the doctor's degree: the professor's consultation costs more, from $ 700 and above), hospitalization costs from 500 $ / day.
Reviews about HIV treatment in Israel
On the Internet, you can find quite a few reviews about HIV treatment in Israel. The main theme of the conversation is the expediency of such a trip. Of course, many are interested: is it worth to go, if the disease still can not cure?
Fortunately, most users note a significant improvement in the overall condition upon arrival from Israel. Of course, the prescribed drugs are quite expensive. However, thanks to them, the quality of life significantly improves, chronic diseases recede, and well-being improves.
The difficulty is also noted in the fact that the medicines offered in Israel are to be taken for life, and for this, a lot of financial resources are needed. Of course, you can take and those drugs that we have at home give away for free. But, according to people diagnosed with HIV, such medicines allow only to exist, but not to live a full life.
Therefore, weigh all the pros and cons, and decide for yourself this question yourself, do you need HIV treatment in Israel.