What kind of diseases does the ambulance cure?
An ambulance doctor provides medical care for any serious, life-threatening patients or their health pathologies. In order to provide the most effective assistance, the emergency medical team (brigade) is divided according to the types of care. If the brigade does not have an ambulance, then it is called paramedic. When an ambulance doctor is one - this is a linear brigade. A specialized ambulance team is one that works with a certain pathology and is able to help with diseases or injuries of a certain nature.
What organs and diseases does the ambulance do?
Types of specialized brigades (by the nature of the diseases or injuries with which they work):
- resuscitative, specializing in resuscitation;
- Pediatric, specializing in providing emergency and emergency care for patients in childhood;
- Cardiological, specializing in the care of cardiovascular pathologies;
- traumatological, specializing in rendering assistance and carrying out transportation of victims who have traumas and polytrauma;
- Psychiatric - works with patients with psychiatric pathologies.
What kind of treatment is used by an ambulance?
When an ambulance arrives at the house to the patient or arrives at the scene, his first action is to assess the state of the patient or the wounded. If he ascertains a clinical death, then his task is to carry out resuscitation measures - defibrillation, artificially provide respiratory function, pumping function of the heart, indicate the dispensary dosages of drugs necessary for administration at the moment.
In the conscious state of the patient, an ambulance doctor initially deals with primary diagnosis. If the patient is injured, the damaged parts of the body must be immobilized. Then the ambulance doctor introduces the necessary medical equipment, after which the ambulance delivers the victim to the hospital for medical treatment.