To get the maximum benefit from vitamins, they need to be properly taken, adhering to the dosage required for each particular case. Such precautions are related to the fact that a surplus of useful substances, like their deficiency, negatively affects the condition of not only the skin of the face, but also of the whole organism.
- First of all, determine the goal, that is, the problem for which micro and macro elements are necessary. To improve the overall condition of the body suitable vitamin complex, selected according to age.
- To eliminate certain skin defects, specific substances are needed that are best taken after consultation with a dermatologist or cosmetologist.
- Do not experiment and do not take individual vitamins with vitamin complexes, use one thing.
- When taking orally useful substances, take breaks after each course for 2-3 months. Do not forget about face masks, which locally supply the epidermis with all necessary.
You should also take care of a balanced diet. Foods rich in nutrients will be no less useful than pharmacy multivitamin complexes. Do not forget about healthy sleep and positive emotions, in combination with the necessary trace elements, they will make the skin beautiful and will keep its youth for a long time.
Vitamin E for face skin
A deficiency of biologically active substances causes disturbances in many processes in the human body. Vitamin E or tocopherol is widely used in cosmetology. It is used for complex care of the face, added to decorative cosmetics and daily use.
Tocopherol is a group of biologically active fat-soluble compounds with pronounced antioxidant properties. In nature, it exists in the form of four isomers, which differ in the chemical structure, functions, and level of biological activity.
Tocopherol is good for the skin. Its effectiveness is based on the mechanism of action. The substance is involved in the metabolic processes of the body. Protects the epidermis from the negative effects of the environment due to pronounced antioxidant properties.
The benefits of tocopherol for the face:
- Stimulates the production of estrogen.
- Protects from UV rays.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Accelerates regeneration processes.
- Promotes better absorption of vitamin A.
- Increases elasticity.
- Normalizes the pigmentation of the skin.
- Eliminates stains, scars, stretch marks and freckles.
- Effective in the treatment of acne and acne.
- Smoothes wrinkles.
- It has a lifting effect.
- It improves blood circulation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Suppresses inflammatory processes.
- Regulates the secretion of the sebaceous glands.
- Normalizes the water balance of the dermis.
The substance forms water-repellent complexes that protect the epidermis from aggressive environmental influences. Natural antioxidant prevents aging of tissues and malignant cell degeneration.
Vitamin E is available in the form of capsules with liquid oily contents, that is, in pure form. It is also a part of many natural oils and products. For external use, you can use the pharmacy form: an oil solution in the form of gelatin capsules, a solution in ampoules or vials. Concentrated liquid should be used with extreme caution. The substance is not recommended to be applied on large areas of the skin, as this can cause inflammatory and allergic reactions. The trace element is best added to cosmetics or used as a basis for homemade masks, creams, emulsions.
The easiest way to use tocopherol is to rub it in the face or add it to a cream for daily care. The substance is particularly useful in the autumn-spring period, when the body, and especially the skin, suffer from beriberi.
Consider the most effective vitamin recipes for facials:
- Mix 25 ml of glycerol with 10 ml of pure tocopherol. The resulting solution is applied to the skin before bedtime.
- Take 30 ml of fresh aloe juice and 5 drops of tocopherol and riboflavin. Apply the mixture for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water with light massage movements.
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of cottage cheese with two teaspoons of olive oil and 5-7 drops of tocopherol. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Tocopherol is naturally found in whole grains, white cabbage, broccoli, cucumbers, beans, peas. In unrefined vegetable oils (soybean, olive, corn and others), as well as in butter, cod liver, tuna.
, , , 
Vitamin E and glycerin for face skin
The combination of vitamin E and glycerin has unique properties. When applying these components to the face, a film is formed that retains moisture and protects against the aggressive effects of environmental factors.
- Glycerin is a viscous, water-soluble and colorless liquid with a sweet taste. It moisturizes, smoothes fine lines and protects the epidermis from germs and pollution.
- Vitamin E - accelerates cellular metabolism, makes the face supple and elastic. It slows down the aging process, improves blood circulation and promotes the renewal of damaged tissues.
The combination of glycerol and tocopherol slows down the oxidative processes at the cellular level, improves skin nourishment and protects it from UV radiation. Effectively moisturizes, maintains water-lipid balance and eliminates puffiness, normalizes the relief of tissues. The unique composition accelerates the production of collagen, thereby maintaining youth and beauty.
Glycerin mask with tocopherol is universal, as it is ideal for any skin type and at any age. Consider popular facial treatments based on these ingredients:
- Take two tablespoons of glycerin and the same amount of almond oil. Add 1 teaspoon of tocopherol and egg yolk to the ingredients. Mix everything thoroughly and apply on face for 10-15 minutes.
- For the treatment of acne, acne and other skin rashes, mix in equal proportions honey, glycerin and tocopherol. For the thickness of the mixture, you can add a little oatmeal. Apply to the skin for 10-15 minutes, 3 times a week to improve its condition.
- To combat the increased production of sebum, take two tablespoons of warm boiled water, one spoonful of glycerin and ½ of vitamin E. Mix everything thoroughly and add a little blue clay. Apply the mask on pre-cleansed skin.
Glycerin mixture can be stored in the refrigerator and used as needed. After its application it is recommended to rinse your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Vitamin F for face skin
The complex of unsaturated fatty acids is vitamin f. For the skin it is also useful, as well as retinol, ascorbic acid or tocopherol. Organic compound is practically not synthesized in the body, so it is better to get it from food or special preparations. The substance is involved in the metabolism of cholesterol, the excess of which negatively reflects on the condition of the skin. Promotes tissue epithelization, increases the reactivity of the immune system and prevents the formation of prostaglandins.
The condition of the skin depends on the speed of lipid metabolism in the tissues. For this process is responsible vitamin F, which has the following properties:
- Smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Retains moisture inside the epidermis, preventing its dehydration.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Restores the lipid mantle (epithelial barrier).
- Increases turgor.
- Accelerates cell peeling.
- Stops inflammatory processes.
- Removes age spots and evens facial tone.
Unsaturated fatty acid is included in preparations for the treatment of many dermatological diseases, including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, seborrhea, allergic rashes. It can be purchased at the pharmacy in ampoules and capsules or obtained from certain foods. F is part of soybean, sunflower corn and linseed oils. Contained in dried fruits, seeds, clams, ocean fish, avocado and currants.
To improve the condition of the skin of the face and maintain its beauty, it is necessary to take no more than 10 g of lipid compounds per day. The course of treatment takes 4 to 6 months. Organic matter is not recommended for hypersensitivity to lipids, obstruction of the biliary tract, susceptibility to allergic reactions and cholecystitis.
Vitamin D for face skin
Calciferol is a substance that prolongs the youth of the skin. Vitamin D has such an effect on the skin:
- Accelerates regeneration processes.
- Reduces the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Slows down aging.
- Maintains fluid lipid balance.
- Increases turgor and tone.
- Prevention of tuberculosis and skin cancer.
- Protects against ultraviolet radiation.
- Reduces sweating.
Natural matter is produced in the body by exposure to sunlight. But to compensate for its deficiency in the body and integrated skin care, a special diet is shown.
The composition of medical nutrition includes foods rich in D. It is found in fish oil, fish, milk, sunflower oil, sea kale, yeast, parsley. But with excessive use, the substance has a toxic effect on the body.
Vitamin PP for face skin
Nicotinic acid or vitamin PP, has a pronounced therapeutic effect. It promotes cell renewal and saturates the deep layers of the dermis with beneficial substances. Ideal for the care of both oily and dry skin.
Useful properties of vitamin PP for the skin of the face:
- Moisturizes and maintains water balance.
- Effectively cleans pores.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Accelerates regeneration processes.
- Expands blood vessels and activates the bloodstream.
- It supports turgor and tightens the face.
- Improves relief and eliminates wrinkles.
- Reduces puffiness and removes bags under the eyes.
- Protects against UV damage.
- Restores healthy color and fights pigmentation.
- Normalizes the sebaceous glands.
- Warns malignant lesions of the dermis.
Nicotinic acid eliminates dry skin, relieves itching, burning and peeling. The substance is added to tonics, lotions, creams and masks. But despite all the useful properties, there are a number of contraindications that should be considered before using it:
- Pathology of the cardiovascular system.
- Diseases of the endocrine system.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Before using microelement in cosmetology, you need to consult with a beautician. The course of treatment should be at least a month. To achieve a lasting therapeutic effect, the vitamin can be taken orally both inwardly and externally.
Recipes for skin care with PP:
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with the same amount of olive oil and a vial of nicotinic acid. Apply the mixture to the cleaned skin, wash off after 40-60 minutes with warm water.
- Dissolve a tablespoon of lemon juice in water and pour in a vial of nicotine. Add to the mixture a spoonful of white cosmetic clay. Apply the product to the steamed face. Wash off after drying.
- To eliminate hyperpigmentation, mix 10 g of minced ginger root with two PP ampoules. Moisten a cotton pad in the resulting liquid and treat the face. After 10-20 minutes, rinse.
In addition to the above recipes, which can be prepared independently, the vitamin is used for injections. This method of facial treatment accelerates the process of restoring damaged tissue, activates blood flow and rejuvenates. Subcutaneous administration of the active ingredient should be carried out by a cosmetologist.
Improper use of the trace element can cause side effects. Most often, patients complain of redness, burning and tingling of the skin. Also possible headaches and dizziness, a sharp decrease in blood pressure after intramuscular administration of the drug. The side effects are short-lived and disappear 20 minutes after the start of the procedure.
Vitamins for hair and skin
To preserve the beauty and youth body needs vitamins. For hair and skin of the face, they are especially necessary, since their deficiency is manifested by fragility and dryness of the hair, peeling of the skin and other unpleasant symptoms. Organic compounds act as activators of biochemical reactions. They regulate and maintain the normal functioning of all organs and systems at the molecular level.
In fact, hair acts as an appendage of the skin, that is, are part of the epidermis. The hair consists of a long fiber, the growth and nutrition of which is provided by a follicle located in the skin of the head or another part of the body. For normal growth and life support, the follicle must receive full nutrition and oxygen.
The most common problem is hair loss, so consider which substances you need to take for healthy growth and prevent baldness:
- A - reduces brittleness, provides normal thickness, elasticity and growth. Retinol normalizes the production of sebum, preventing seborrhea, that is, excess fat.
- B2 - supports blood flow to the hair follicles. Due to intensive blood circulation, the influx of oxygen and useful components to the follicles is enhanced. From the hair follicles, micro and macronutrients penetrate the hair cells. Normal nutrition of the bulb prevents hair loss and dryness. B6 deficiency is manifested by dry tips and fat content at the roots.
- B3 - normalizes metabolic processes in the follicles and improves their nutrition, stops the loss. A lack of nicotinic acid leads to slow hair growth and increased dryness.
- B5 - penetrates the hair follicle, improves metabolic processes and blood circulation. From the follicle it penetrates the hair cells and regulates the metabolism in it. Pantothenic acid strengthens the hair from the inside, making it strong and beautiful. With a deficiency of this substance, the hair grows very slowly and turns white quickly.
- B6 is a powerful stimulator of metabolic processes. Eliminates dandruff and itching of the head, fights hair loss.
- H - provides strength and beauty of the hair due to the regulation of the sebaceous glands. The lack of H leads to the fact that the hair becomes greasy and begins to fall.
- B9 - folic acid is necessary to enhance the effect of B5. If you take these substances in the complex, then stop hair loss and significantly accelerate their growth.
- C - improves microcirculation and normalizes capillary tone, increasing blood flow to the hair follicles. This improves nutrition and hair growth.
- E - normalizes hair follicles nutrition and sebum secretion. Contributes to the activation of hair growth cells, provides oxygen.
- F - strengthens and increases resistance to the negative effects of the environment.
Before using vitamin preparations, a trichologist and a dermatologist should be consulted, as in some cases the poor condition of the hair is not associated with a deficiency of beneficial substances, but with other causal factors. This may be a hormonal imbalance, diseases of the digestive tract or dermatological diseases.
Vitamins for face skin and nails
Like other organs and parts of the body, nails grow and change. They need vitamins that support their normal condition, nutrition, strength and beauty. Like hair, nails feed from the inside, that is, the substances they need should come from the root, which in turn feeds on blood. That is, all the useful components get into the nail through the blood vessels, and not outside. But also long-term external treatment with vitamin formulations allows to achieve a certain effect, which unfortunately is not comparable with internal use.
Organic compounds need nails for the regulation of their metabolic processes, growth, color. Their deficiency leads to slow growth, deformation of the nail plate, its fragility and thinning. In addition, the beneficial substances increase protection against fungal infections.
The most useful vitamins for nails:
- A - participates in the formation and growth of epithelial tissues. Makes a soft area (hole) of the nail, which later turns into a solid plate. A deficiency of retinol leads to the fact that the nail grows crooked and thin.
- Group B - nails need B1, B2, B5, B9. It is these components that regulate metabolic processes, the synthesis of useful components, the growth rate and strength of the nail plate. In this case, B1 is the main component of health of the skin, nails and hair.
- C and E - have antioxidant properties and prevent the destruction of nails under the action of high temperatures, pathogens and various contaminants. A deficiency of ascorbic acid and tocopherol makes the nails dry and brittle, and small cavities may appear on the plate.
- D - is responsible for the formation of the nail plate. Promotes the absorption of calcium, which is a structural element of bones, teeth and nail tissue.
- H - maintains a healthy and beautiful appearance. With its deficiency, the nails exfoliate, darken, and grooves and cracks appear on them.
- PP - provides effective regeneration of the nail plate, plasticity and its rapid growth.
Supplying the body with the substances listed above favorably affects the condition of the nails, the skin of the face and the whole body, as well as the appearance of the hair. In addition to vitamin compounds, nails need minerals: fluorine, iodine, zinc, magnesium, selenium, iron.
Vitamins and Minerals for Face Skin
One of the components of beauty is clean and healthy skin. To maintain its normal state should eat full, take vitamins and minerals. The following biologically active components are recommended for the skin:
- Zinc - fights infections, reduces the risk of developing dermatitis, acne and other skin diseases. It removes toxins from the body and creates a special immune barrier.
- Potassium regulates metabolic processes at the cellular level. Its deficiency is manifested by bags under the eyes, itching, dry and scaly skin.
- Copper is a mineral with a wide spectrum of action. Stimulates the formation of elastin to form a healthy skin frame. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, promotes a healthy and proper tan. Tones and maintains turgor.
- Iron - normalizes blood circulation. Good blood circulation provides intensive nutrition of tissues and their rapid renewal.
- Selenium - this mineral is necessary for better absorption of vitamins. Prevents cancer damage to the dermis, lungs, chest and heart. Stimulates the immune system. Protects against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- Calcium - has restorative properties, improves the processes of regeneration and renewal of connective tissue.
- Sulfur - is part of the amino acids necessary to maintain the health of the skin. Lack of sulfur is manifested by frequent inflammatory processes and allergic reactions.
- Silicon - stimulates cell renewal, ensures the normal functioning of the skin. Responsible for the elasticity and resilience of tissues.
- Bromine - suppresses inflammation and itching, minimizes irritation. Included in the most effective preparations for face care.
- Sodium - regulates the osmotic pressure of cells, provides acid-base balance. Heals the dermis and removes painful conditions.
In addition to the above minerals, a person needs lycopene (protects from UV), Omega-3 fatty acids (stop inflammatory processes, increase turgor), alpha-lipoic acid (strong antioxidant), astaxanthin (cleanses from harmful substances). The skin also needs hyaluronic acid, which retains water, maintaining tissue hydration and nutrition.
Minerals and vitamins can not function without each other. Therefore, to maintain a healthy state of tissues and the whole body, it is necessary to take them in combination.
Vitamins for face skin at home
To maintain healthy skin, you should follow a balanced diet and properly care for it. At home, you can prepare a variety of vitamin masks, creams and other cosmetics. Consider popular recipes:
Take 20 g of red clay and a teaspoon of yeast. Stir the ingredients and add 2-3 drops of tocopherol. Apply the mask, cover with film and towel on top. Wash off after 15-20 minutes with cool water. This tool restores the health of the skin, normalizes the production of sebum and eliminates comedones.
This type of dermis needs good nutrition. For the preparation of masks should be used fat-soluble organic compounds. Take a tablespoon of sour cream and one egg yolk. Add 3-5 drops of A, E and D. Rinse off the mask after it dries. It effectively smoothes wrinkles and restores skin relief.
Take a tablespoon of honey and ½ sour cream, add 50 g of cottage cheese, egg yolk, a couple of drops of lemon juice. Mix everything well and add the aloe, B1 and B12 ampoule. The product should be applied daily in the evening for 14 days.
Mix a tablespoon of peach seed oil with 10 g of water lanolin, 5 g of natural wax, 7 g of vaseline and 2 g of zinc oxide. Vaseline, lanolin and wax melt in a water bath. Add peach oil, zinc oxide, borax and 1.5 tablespoons of water to the ingredients. Mix all the ingredients again and supplement with an ampoule of retinol and B12. The resulting composition can be applied not only on the face, but also on the neckline and neck. Means hold for 20-30 minutes and wash off with warm water using massage movements.