Aging of the epidermis is associated with the action of free radicals and age-related changes taking place in the body. In the process of vital activity in the body free radicals and oxidants are formed, that is, aggressive forms of oxygen. They provoke processes similar to decay. Vitamins for youth of a skin of the face, that is antioxidants, possess such properties:
- Neutralize excess amount of free radicals.
- Stimulate metabolism at the cellular level.
- Strengthen the membrane and promote cell regeneration.
A powerful antioxidant activity is possessed by such substances: A, C, E. Group B belongs to the vitamins of youth. This group maintains a healthy and even color, protects from the aggressive influence of the environment.
Antioxidants do not allow free radicals to accumulate in the body and dermis. They promote the formation of collagen, prevent peeling and accelerate the recovery processes.
Vitamins for moisturizing the skin of the face
The human body is 80% composed of a fluid that is responsible for the normal functioning of all organs and systems. But despite this, many face with insufficient moisture of the skin of the face and body. This problem is connected with the negative impact of environmental factors, malnutrition, chronic diseases and many others.
To restore the normal state of the epidermis, vitamins are recommended. To moisturize the face, the most useful are the following substances:
- A - supplies moisture and contributes to its retention in tissues.
- B - struggles with free radicals, slags and toxins, prevents drying and peeling.
- C - moisturizes, nourishes, normalizes color. Clears from acne and other contaminants.
- E - increases tone, moisturizes, accelerates regeneration processes.
To maintain normal skin hydration, attention should be paid to the water balance. A day should drink at least 1.5 liters of purified water. The dry dermis needs masks with substances that impregnate it with moisture and create a layer that protects from the negative effects of the environment.
A balanced diet, this is another point on the way to healthy and beautiful skin. In the diet should be present products that include omega-3 fatty acids - these are flax seeds, salmon, walnuts. No less useful is tocopherol, which also affects the condition of the epidermis and is found in nuts and whole grains. Pronounced antioxidant properties are berries and fruits that contain vitamin C. Thanks to this substance, the face remains young for longer.
Vitamins for the elasticity of the skin of the face
A healthy skin should have a tone, if it is absent, then the tissues look sluggish. Turgor, that is, elasticity and elasticity, this is one of the signs of a well-groomed body. To maintain it, water is ideal. The liquid must be taken inside, maintaining the body's water balance, and also doing cosmetic procedures with ice cubes and compresses with herbal decoctions. This is the easiest and most affordable way to maintain the tone of the facial muscles and the whole body.
If the turgor has decreased, then the body needs vitamins. For elasticity of the skin of the face, such substances are recommended:
- A - restores elasticity and increases resistance to the action of all kinds of irritants. Contained in parsley, cabbage, turnips, spinach, carrots.
- B - retains moisture, thereby providing sufficient elasticity and a healthy appearance. Contained in eggs, rice, potatoes, cereals.
- C - removes toxins and free radicals, promotes the creation of collagen and the formation of new cells. In large quantities is present in berries, citrus, dogrose, kiwi.
- E - responsible for the smoothness, silky and elasticity of the face. Promotes the release of the dermis from free radicals. Is in peanuts, almonds, olive oil and walnuts. This micronutrient also increases the formation of retinol in the body.
- K (K1, K2, K3) - regulates the circulatory system, providing full nutrition to the skin. Allows you to restore the elasticity of even the fading dermis. It is present in green vegetables, chicken meat, cabbage, spinach, lentils, egg yolk.
Take the above components with extreme caution and in the correct dosage. Since higher doses can trigger allergic reactions and other side effects, which will negatively affect not only the turgor, but also the overall health.
Vitamins for facial skin from wrinkles
Increased dryness, dull color, edema and of course wrinkles are signs of aging of the skin. At first, the problem is more noticeable under the eyes, on the forehead and in the area of the lips. Without proper care, the dermis continues to lose its attractiveness, becomes sluggish and flabby. Aging is natural and quite natural. It is accompanied by such processes in the dermal layers:
- Decreased rate of cell regeneration.
- Thinning of subcutaneous fat.
- Increased synthesis of melanin.
- Reduced secretion of sebaceous glands.
- Disturbance of blood flow.
The process of withering is inevitable, but its speed can be significantly slowed down. For this it is necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat normally, take care of the body and, of course, take vitamins. For the skin of the face from wrinkles are recommended such trace elements:
- A - accelerates metabolic processes at the cellular level, stimulates cell activity. Provides good regeneration of damaged tissues and increased production of collagen, providing a rejuvenating effect.
- B5 - pantothenic acid quickly smoothes fine wrinkles, restoring the skin elasticity and elasticity.
- B7 - participates in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, activates regeneration processes at the cellular level, rejuvenates.
- B12 - activates regeneration processes, promoting the renewal of cells. Thanks to cyanocobalamin, wrinkles are smoothed, relief and color improves.
- C - ascorbic acid stimulates the production of collagen, making the face more elastic and elastic. The microelement strengthens the blood vessels, supplies the cells with oxygen.
- D3 - has antioxidant properties, smooths wrinkles and slows down the aging process. Has anti-inflammatory effect, nourishes and retains moisture.
- E - smooths the skin relief and smooths wrinkles, activates the regeneration and renewal of cells. Due to its antioxidant properties it prevents early aging, improves elasticity, reduces puffiness and bags under the eyes. Effective in fighting mimic wrinkles.
- F - has regenerating and restoring properties, preserves the integrity of the skin, reduces moisture loss. Has a pronounced anti-aging effect, improves complexion and rejuvenates.
- PP - removes toxins, improves regeneration processes, emphasizes the oval face.
Before using any vitamin preparations, you should consult a cosmetologist who will choose the substances that are suitable for your skin type.
Vitamins for skin regeneration
An important process for maintaining and maintaining the beauty of the skin is its restoration, that is, regeneration. When it slows down, the face becomes wrinkled, elasticity and elasticity are lost. Violation of the natural process of cell renewal can be associated with such factors:
- Weakened body and weak immune system.
- Increased physical, mental or emotional stress.
- Incorrect food.
- Infectious diseases.
To preserve beauty and youth, nutritional components are needed. To speed up the regeneration processes, such substances are ideally suited:
- A - struggling with dryness and scaling. Reduces the number of fine wrinkles, increases elasticity.
- B - prevents the negative impact of the environment, improves regeneration processes. Promotes exfoliation of dead cells, makes the epidermis denser and fights against wrinkles.
- With - strengthens vascular walls, supports elasticity. Improves the production of collagen and complexion, reduces the number of wrinkles.
- E - prevents the appearance of senile pigmentation, increases the turgor. Accelerates the healing of small wounds and the renewal of the upper layer of the skin.
In order for the regenerative processes to proceed in full, useful substances should be taken either inside or outside.
Vitamins for skin after 40 years
The advent of "delicate age" for women entails many problems. Due to a decrease in the function of the ovaries, the amount of sex hormones decreases, metabolism slows down and libido decreases. Deficiency of estrogen leads to the development of signs of aging. Because of this, there are significant changes in the skin:
- Increased dryness.
- Decreased elasticity and elasticity.
- Mimic and static wrinkles.
- Deformation of the face.
Hormonal imbalance affects not only the skin, but also the condition of hair, nails and even vision. It is impossible to stop this physiological process, but it is quite realistic to significantly slow down with the help of vitamins. To maintain the youthfulness of the face after 40 years, it is necessary to pay attention to such substances:
- A - stimulates the synthesis of collagen, moistens and strengthens the vessels.
- B12 - is necessary for maintaining the health of the skin, as well as the nervous system and the brain. Aligns the tone of the face and speeds up the regeneration process.
- C - has antioxidant properties, protects from negative environmental effects. Fights with the first signs of aging.
- D - improves the condition of not only the skin, but also hair, teeth, nails.
- F - supports elasticity and elasticity, eliminates puffiness and stimulates blood circulation.
Vitamin imbalance negatively affects the condition of internal organs and bones. Therefore, in addition to external use, useful substances should be taken orally. This can be done with a balanced healthy diet.