To date, many options have been developed for strict diets that promote rapid weight loss. The duration of such food should be no more than three days. If it is designed for a longer period of time, then it must be supplemented with the intake of multivitamin preparations to prevent the deficiency of useful vitamins, minerals and trace elements in the body.
Consider the most popular options for hard eating patterns:
- Low carbohydrate - food with a limited calorie diet. The allowed amount of carbohydrates is about 60 g per day. While losing weight, you should drink plenty of water, while juices, alcohol and carbonated drinks are prohibited. The duration of this regime is 3-5 days.
- The Model Diet is one of the toughest eating options since there is no supper. Allows you to get rid of 3 kg of excess weight. Any spices and sauces, sugar, salt, alcohol, flour are prohibited. The basis of the menu should be low-calorie protein products.
- Protein-carbohydrate - the daily food intake is designed for 5 meals. The diet is followed for 7 days, repeating the same diet daily. The daily calorie content should not exceed 1500 kcal.
- Brazilian - lasts for 14 days and allows you to lose 5 kg of weight. The diet consists of three compulsory meals, snacks are prohibited. The basis of the menu should be foods rich in protein, vegetables, fruits, boiled chicken and beef.
- Tokyo is a rather extreme mode, designed for 6 days. The daily diet consists of a kilogram of tobacco chicken meat and 2 liters of water. With such a diet, you can lose up to 5 kg of weight.
Any diet in which the daily calorie content does not exceed 1200-1500 kcal can be called a rigid diet. A similar approach to the problem of excess weight allows you to get rid of 3-5 kg. But after the end of the limited diet, there is a risk of gaining not only lost, but also additional kilograms. 
Hard drinking diet
Drinking diet is rightfully considered one of the most stringent, but at the same time and effective methods of dealing with obesity.
Features of weight loss on the water:
- The load on the digestive organs is reduced.
- The body is cleansed.
- The functioning of internal organs is restored.
- Weight is reduced.
The drinking regimen requires real willpower and endurance. It is suitable for people who eat on the go, abuse junk food and snacks. Limited nutrition allows you to develop correct eating habits and improve the functioning of the digestive system.
The first days of water weight loss are a test for the body, since solid food is prohibited and hunger has to be satisfied with liquid dishes, or rather natural juices, broths and water. Because of this, mood worsens, fatigue and severe hunger appear. But the situation changes dramatically starting from the third day. Adaptation processes are launched in the body, that is, a restructuring occurs. Thanks to this, the feeling of hunger is muted, the mood improves, but weakness and fatigue may remain.
According to the duration, the drinking system for losing weight is daily, weekly and monthly. The first option is a fasting day for the body. Life on the water for a week or a month requires a right start. To do this, you should gradually switch to liquid food so that the body does not experience stress during weight loss. 
The mechanism of action of the diet:
- During the first week, surface cleaning processes are launched in the body.
- In the second week, toxins from the kidneys and liver begin to be eliminated.
- And the third and fourth weeks trigger changes at the cellular level.
This mechanism of action of the drinking regime helps to cleanse the body and normalize body weight. The stomach decreases in size, which will allow you to eat less food in the future and fill up faster.
A rigid water diet has a huge list of contraindications and can cause side reactions. Particular attention should be paid to the correct exit. The return to the usual diet should be smooth, lasting twice as long as the process of losing weight.
Maintaining the achieved result is problematic, therefore, one should approach the diet with great responsibility. It should also be borne in mind that during the process of losing weight, the body will be in a state of stress and deficiency of nutrients. Therefore, it will not be superfluous to take multivitamin and mineral complexes, as well as consultation with a nutritionist and therapist.
Hard protein diet
One of the most popular and tough weight loss eating systems is the protein diet. It is designed for people with an active lifestyle. Since the best weight loss results are observed in people with regular physical activity (at least three times a week). At the same time, there are many food options for the duration, but most often it is 14 days. 
Basic rules of protein nutrition:
- Fractional meals (at least 6 times a day).
- The last meal should be 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Alcohol and carbonated drinks are contraindicated.
- Foods should be low in fat and carbohydrates.
- Skinless chicken and turkey meat.
- Low-fat fish and seafood.
- Low-fat dairy products.
- Egg whites.
- Vegetables and fruits.
- Whole grain breads and cereals.
- Mineral water, coffee and tea without sugar.
The dietary diet involves avoiding foods high in carbohydrates and fat. The menu should be dominated by protein products, along with vegetables, fruits and herbs, which are a source of fiber, vitamins and minerals. You must drink at least two liters of water per day. Calorie content should be within 1200 kcal per day. 
- Semi-finished products, canned food.
- Soft pastries and pastries.
- Fatty meats and fish.
- Sugar and substitutes.
- Fatty dairy products.
- Vegetables with a high starch and sugar content (potatoes, corn, beans, peas, beets, carrots).
- Purchased fruit juices and sweet compotes.
Food can be baked, boiled, steamed. Fried foods with a lot of oil and sauces are contraindicated.
Like any hard diet, protein has contraindications:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Liver pathology and renal dysfunction.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Diseases of the joints.
- Diseases of the digestive system.
- The risk of thrombosis in the elderly.
The benefits of protein weight loss are that there is no feeling of hunger, since protein-rich foods take a long time to digest. General fatigue and weakness are extremely rare. A complex renewal of the body takes place. Since fiber-rich foods are on the menu, bowel disruption is unlikely. Despite the low rate of weight loss, the results achieved are maintained over a long period of time. 
Strict buckwheat diet
Another popular and affordable rigid food system is the buckwheat diet . It is based on the use of only buckwheat porridge or its combination with other ingredients. The high result of weight loss is due to the beneficial properties of cereals. It supplies the body with substances that contribute to a high-quality bowel cleansing.
Buckwheat has a unique composition:
- Complex Carbohydrates, Natural Sugars and Starch - Provides energy and keeps you feeling full for an extended period of time.
- Plant protein is a building block for muscle tissue.
- Amino acids (arginine, lysine) and fatty, citric, oxalic acids affect metabolic processes at the cellular level, accelerate them.
- Vitamins, minerals, trace elements - supply the body with useful substances.
- Fiber - Provides regular bowel cleansing.
The nutritional value of buckwheat porridge is 350 kcal per 100 g. Slow carbohydrates are broken down for a long time, providing a gradual release of glucose. During the digestion process, no residues are formed that can be deposited in fat, as with fast carbohydrates from confectionery or sweets. 
Useful properties of buckwheat for the body:
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Normalizes the work of the digestive tract and liver.
- Reduces the amount of bad cholesterol.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Promotes gentle elimination of toxins, toxins and decay products from the body.
- Reduces puffiness and heartburn.
- Improves the condition of the skin.
- Boosts immunity.
- Improves the functions of the whole body.
During a tough buckwheat diet, porridge is not boiled, but prepared in a special way. A glass of cereal is thoroughly washed and poured into a bowl with a tight lid. The washed buckwheat is poured with 2 cups of boiling water and wrapped overnight. For breakfast, the porridge will be ready, if there is excess water, then it can be drained. 
Weight loss options on buckwheat:
- The classic mono diet is the strictest and most effective method for dealing with excess weight. During the day, you can eat an unlimited amount of porridge with clean water. The duration of such a meal is 3-14 days. The exit is smooth with a further transition to fractional proper nutrition.
- Buckwheat and green tea - the cereals are steamed and strong green tea is prepared, to which you can add fresh ginger and lemon. In addition to tea, you must drink at least 2 liters of clean water. Duration of the diet is 3 days.
- Buckwheat-kefir - this nutritional system has a beneficial effect on digestion, improves skin tone and improves the nervous system of the robot. The groats can be steeped in kefir (pour over and leave overnight) or washed down with a glass of drink during each meal.
- Protein-buckwheat - steamed groats are combined with low-fat cottage cheese, boiled or baked chicken breast, egg whites. Duration of weight loss is 7-14 days.
- Buckwheat with vegetables and fruits is a nutritious method of fighting excess weight, which allows you to lose 2-4 kg per week and not gain weight back. Groats are combined with vegetable salads, fresh and baked vegetables.
- Buckwheat with dried fruits - dry fruits are a source of glucose and vitamins, which greatly facilitates well-being during weight loss. The groats are steamed, and dried fruits are finely chopped and mixed with porridge. You can consume no more than 100 g of dried fruits per day. This technique is followed from 3 to 10 days.
- Buckwheat with soy sauce is great for those who find it difficult to stick to the classic bland mono diet. For effective results, choose a quality soy sauce that contains only beans, malt, salt and water. The groats are steamed, and the sauce is added before use. You can take no more than 15-20 g of sauce per day.
Despite all the benefits of buckwheat, a strict diet has several disadvantages:
- Strict restrictions - you can only eat steamed buckwheat, water, tea and other designated products. Because of this, the body suffers from a deficiency of nutrients.
- Addiction of the body - the maximum duration of weight loss should not exceed 14 days, since a longer period slows down the process of losing weight.
- Deterioration of general well-being - weakness, increased fatigue, headaches, decreased blood pressure appear. Exacerbation of chronic diseases is also possible.
A tough buckwheat menu is contraindicated in diabetes mellitus, gastrointestinal diseases, menopause, renal failure, depression, during pregnancy and lactation, after recent abdominal surgery. A restricted food system is prohibited for children and adolescents, as well as anyone whose work requires constant concentration of attention or increased physical exertion.
The return to the usual diet should be smooth. You should gradually add your favorite foods to the menu, while eliminating junk food. It is very important not to overeat, to maintain water balance and physical activity. 
A strict carbohydrate-free diet
One of the tough, yet comfortable, weight- loss eating plans is a carbohydrate-free diet . Its essence is based on the reduction of calories consumed through carbohydrates, not fat. The basis of the menu is protein products and maintenance of water balance. , 
Principles of a strict low-carb diet:
- Reducing intake of slow and complex carbohydrates.
- Each serving should be rich in protein and fiber.
- You need to eat fractionally, in small portions, without overeating.
- Breakfast should be within an hour after waking up, and the last meal two to three hours before bedtime.
- Sweets, starchy foods, fast food, semi-finished products, by-products are completely excluded from the diet.
- The water balance should be maintained - at least 1.5 liters of water per day.
Lean meat is in the first place in terms of protein content. Therefore, you should include boiled chicken, turkey, beef in the diet. Canned and smoked meat, sausages, sausages, wieners are prohibited. Low-fat fish, eggs, legumes are allowed. Do not forget about fiber-rich vegetables, fruits, herbs. Vegetables can be eaten fresh, baked or steamed. The menu should include low-fat dairy products, soft and hard cheese, a small amount of vegetable oil. , 
The advantage of a rigid carbohydrate-free system is that a limited amount of carbohydrates allows you to control the production of the hormone insulin. A large intake of carbohydrates leads to the release of insulin, which slows down, and in some cases completely stops the process of fat burning. The increased production of insulin converts carbohydrates into fat cells and fat. A limited amount of carbohydrates avoids the release of insulin into the bloodstream, due to which fat is broken down more actively. , 
Hard rice diet
Rice is a product rich in B vitamins, essential amino acids, gamma-aminobutyric acid, iodine, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, lecithin. 100 g of cereal contains 323 kilocalories, which does not interfere with its use in the fight against excess weight. With proper preparation of porridge, you can lose weight by 2-3 kilograms in 3-5 days. 
Rice Cooking Rules:
- The groats are thoroughly washed under running water. For one part of the cereal, take two parts of cold water.
- The first water after boiling is drained and the missing amount of cold liquid is added.
- The porridge is boiled until tender. Oil, salt and other spices are not added.
- Any type of rice is suitable for porridge, but it is best to use unpolished rice, as it contains a large amount of fiber.
Hard Rice Diet Options:
- With this food system, boiled rice, 500 ml of natural juice (apple, orange), 1-2 green apples, at least two liters of water without gas are consumed daily. The diet is kept for three days.
- In the second type of hard weight loss, rice is consumed for breakfast and before bedtime. For lunch, you can eat low-fat broth based on poultry or vegetables. Snacks in the form of a glass of kefir or a green apple are also allowed.
- The last option is the toughest and most extreme. You can only eat porridge, no more than 500 g of brown rice. Every time you hunger, you should chew the rice slowly. Duration of meals is 3 days.
The rice diet is contraindicated for people with a tendency to constipation, diseases of the digestive system and weakened immunity. To avoid health problems, you should consult your doctor. , 
Hard kefir diet
Losing weight on kefir is another option for an affordable and effective diet. Kefir is a healthy fermented milk product. It contains a lot of calcium and beneficial bacteria. Before starting to lose weight, it is necessary to unload the body. To do this, they reduce the daily ration by 30%, switch to dishes with gentle heat treatment and provide an abundant drink. 
Benefits of a kefir diet:
- Cleansing the body.
- Elimination of constipation.
- Supplying the body with calcium and beneficial bacteria.
- Effective weight loss.
In three days on a strict nutrition system based on a fermented milk drink, you can lose up to 3 kg. Weekly unloading allows you to lose 5 kg.
Types of kefir diet by duration:
- For three days - the shorter the power supply system lasts, the stricter it should be. You can use only kefir and non-carbonated mineral water. Drink no more than 1.5 liters of kefir and about a liter of water per day. It will not be superfluous to take multivitamin complexes.
- For five days - in addition to kefir, you can eat two apples, a handful of dried fruits and boiled or baked vegetables. The allowed volume of a fermented milk drink is 1.5 liters.
- For seven days - 1.5 liters of kefir are drunk every day. On the first day, the drink is supplemented with 4 boiled potatoes, on the second day - 150 g of boiled chicken. On the third day - 200 g of boiled meat, on the fourth day - 200 g of baked fish. On the fifth day, apples or vegetable salads are eaten. In the last two days, they use only kefir and clean water.
The recommended fat content of kefir is no more than 2.5%. If it is difficult to adhere to a rigid system, then there are several options for softer dietary regimes:
- Kefir-buckwheat - buckwheat is steamed with water or poured with kefir overnight. Groats are eaten during the day, washed down with water and 1.5 liters of fermented milk drink.
- With oatmeal - this diet is designed for 7-10 days. Pour oatmeal with kefir and add a little dried fruit. In addition to porridge, you can eat a little boiled chicken, vegetables and no more than 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese. Be sure to drink about 1.5 liters of kefir and purified water.
- Kefir with apples - you can eat only green apples, drink kefir and purified water. In ten days, you can lose 5 to 7 kg of excess weight.
- Kefir with vegetables - boiled, baked and stewed vegetables washed down with 1.5 liters of drink. You can prepare vegetable salads by seasoning them with kefir and dried herbs. In addition to kefir and water, you can drink green tea, but without sugar and other sweeteners.
- Curd-kefir diet - daily drink 1.5 liters of kefir and eat 500 g of low-fat cottage cheese. The menu can be diluted with apples, but no more than 2 pcs. In a day.
Kefir has a beneficial effect on metabolic processes in the body, improves the condition of the skin and strengthens bones. But this method of dealing with excess weight is contraindicated for people with diseases of the pancreas, ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, cholecystitis, kidney pathologies. Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation, for adolescents. 
The way out of the kefir diet depends on what kind of diet you followed. In any case, the exit should be gradual. You can add one new product to your diet every day. , 
Hard oat diet
Losing weight on oatmeal allows you to get rid of 5-10 kg of excess weight in 7-10 days. People of any age are perfectly adapted to this food system, since oatmeal is an ideal product for a mono-diet. 
Dishes based on oatmeal porridge enrich the body with a complex of nutrients and trace elements. The level of iron, chromium, zinc, potassium, fluoride, vitamins of group B and PP rises. For a diet, it is better to choose a quality variety of coarse oatmeal. Instant porridge, premium cereals, or oat muesli are not suitable. Oatmeal can be supplemented with dried fruits, nuts, and fresh fruit.
Benefits of a strict oatmeal menu:
- Gradual weight loss.
- Improving the state of the immune system.
- Cleansing the body of harmful substances and toxins.
- Normalization of digestion processes.
As a rule, weight loss consists of two stages, the first is aimed at cleansing the body, and the second is at losing weight:
- A week before losing weight, you should switch to a lightweight diet. The menu should be dominated by protein products, including oatmeal with natural additives. Also, do not forget about maintaining the water balance - at least 2 liters of water per day, green tea, kefir are allowed.
- The second stage is tougher as it only consists of oatmeal and water. Porridge is consumed in small portions throughout the day. Oatmeal can be diluted with green apple slices, raisins, dried apricots, and prunes. 
A limited diet is observed for no more than 10 days, since prolonged weight loss is dangerous for the body. The oatmeal diet is contraindicated for people with intolerance to cereals, with gastritis, ulcers, colitis, for pregnant and lactating mothers. Hercules porridge is prohibited for diseases associated with the skeletal system, pathologies of the cardiovascular system and renal failure. 
A tough diet for models and celebrities
The basic rule of losing weight for models and celebrities is regular exercise and proper nutrition. But there are a number of more restrictive diets that allow you to lose 2-3 extra pounds in a short period of time. Such food systems are designed for 3-5 days and are based on a sharp reduction in the calorie content of the diet, up to 1000 kcal per day.
- Model No. 1 diet is designed for three days, during which you can eat only low-fat cottage cheese, boiled eggs and green tea. Breakfast starts with one egg and a glass of tea. For lunch, they eat 150-200 g of cottage cheese and tea, and for dinner, 100-150 g of cottage cheese, an egg and tea. Such a rigid diet allows you to lose up to 5 kg in three days. But with each repeated weight loss, its effectiveness will decrease.
- Diet models # 2 - boiled eggs, low-fat meat (baked, boiled) or fish, tea become the basis of the menu. For breakfast they consume only tea, for lunch, meat with an egg, and for dinner, a slice of yesterday's black bread with a thin layer of butter. Meals are designed for three days.
Low-carb eating habits are popular among celebrities. It provides for reducing the amount of carbohydrates to 60 g per day. The basis of the diet should be foods rich in protein and fiber. Maintaining water balance is also important - about 2 liters of purified water per day. All dishes should be baked, boiled or steamed, fatty and fried are contraindicated.
For meat lovers, the hard jockey diet is perfect. Its duration is three days. On the first day, they eat baked chicken, on the second, 300 g of lean veal, and on the third, only 4-5 cups of natural coffee without sugar. On such a diet, you can lose up to 3 kg. 
Hard vegetable diet
Vegetables are a storehouse of vitamins, useful micro and macro elements that have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the whole organism. With their lack, avitominosis develops, the condition of the skin worsens, increased irritability occurs, decreased concentration of attention, and more. 
Based on the benefits of vegetables and their variety, a special nutritional system has been developed aimed at losing weight. The vegetable diet is designed for 3-5 days, and the tougher options for 10 days. In this case, weight loss ranges from 3 to 10 kg.
Basic rules for losing weight on vegetables:
- You need to eat 1.5 kg of vegetables daily. 60% of the total mass should be eaten raw, and the remaining 40% should be baked, boiled, steamed.
- The daily menu should include zucchini, cucumbers, herbs, pumpkin, carrots and other seasonal vegetables. Small amounts of rye bread and low-fat dairy products are allowed.
- Frozen vegetables or exotic fruits are contraindicated as they have been specially processed to increase their shelf life.
- Drink up to 2 liters of water daily. Carbonated drinks, sweet compotes, strong drinks, tea or coffee, and alcohol are prohibited. Unsweetened green tea is allowed, which tones up well and reduces appetite.
Types of vegetable diets:
- On soups, vegetable broths are tasty and low-calorie, so they are great for losing weight. Soups are eaten 3-4 times a day, and the more soup you eat, the more active the process of losing weight. For the base of the dish, you can use celery, carrots, pumpkin, cauliflower or white cabbage, onions, but it is better to refuse potatoes. Soups are seasoned with fresh herbs and aromatic herbs.
- Protein and vegetable - the diet consists of fresh vegetables, lean meats and fish. Seasonal fruits, fermented milk and dairy products with low fat content, walnuts, seeds, fresh mushrooms are allowed. Dishes from the above products have a low calorie content, therefore, they allow you to lose weight, but not feel hungry.
- Fruit and vegetable - helps to lose weight and improve the condition of hair, skin, nails. The essence of nutrition is the alternation of vegetable and fruit days. Start with 2 days on vegetables and then move on to 2 fruit days. In this case, the amount of food eaten should be within 1.5 kg. The ban will include potatoes, grapes, bananas, green peas, kiwi, mango, carrots. 
Whichever diet option you choose, you should supplement it with multivitamins and minerals to maintain your wellness.
Tokyo Hard Diet
This power system is designed for 6 days during which you can get rid of 4-6 kg of excess weight. The strict Tokyo diet consists of 1 kg of tobacco chicken and two liters of liquid. The chicken carcass is prepared on its own, marinating the meat in soy sauce or kefir. Mayonnaise or other hot, fatty sauces are not suitable for the marinade. The meat is baked in the sleeve, so the chicken is more juicy, and its fat can be drained.
Mineral water without gas and green tea are used as a drink. The maximum duration of weight loss is 10-14 days. It should be borne in mind that a mono-diet limits the intake of vitamins and minerals into the body, therefore, multivitamin complexes should be additionally taken.
Despite the high performance of the Tokyo weight loss system, it is very difficult to maintain weight after it. In order to maintain the achieved results, do not overeat, do not eat 2-3 hours before bedtime, minimize the amount of sweets and pastries. Do not skip breakfast, eat more vegetables, fruits and dairy products.
Strict milk diet
One of the popular methods for normalizing weight is a dairy diet . A rigid food system is based on the beneficial effects of dairy products on the body and has a number of advantages over other diets:
- A varied menu thanks to a large assortment of dairy and fermented milk products.
- Since the diet is rich in pure protein, it has a positive effect on the appearance and physical fitness, and prevents the loss of muscle tone.
- Milk contains calcium, which speeds up the process of losing those extra pounds.
- There is no fiber in milk, therefore, during the diet, it is recommended to add vegetables, fruits, bran to the diet.
- Abuse of dairy products can cause disturbances in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and provoke indigestion. 
The main food systems for dairy products:
- For three days, only fresh steamed milk is consumed. On the first day, they drink a glass of milk every hour, on the second day, a glass every 1.5 hours, and on the third day, every 2 hours. This option of losing weight requires a lot of willpower, but it allows you to lose 3-4 kg in 3 days. During the entire regimen, a vitamin and mineral complex is taken.
- The five-day weight loss plan has a more varied menu. Dairy and fermented milk products with a fat content of no more than 1% are allowed. For breakfast, they consume 200 ml of yogurt and 20 g of dried fruits, for lunch, 100 g of cottage cheese and a glass of milk, fresh vegetables. For dinner - 1 apple, 100 g of cottage cheese and 200 ml of milk or fermented baked milk. Average weight loss in five days is 3-4 kg.
- Weekly weight loss is divided into several stages. First, there is a rigid milk diet, and then it is supplemented with other products. This type of diet is easier to tolerate and does not cause acute stress for the body. Dairy and fermented milk products, vegetables, fruits are allowed. The entire volume of food is divided into 6-7 meals. Be sure to drink up to 2 liters of water per day.
- Long term diet for 14 days. This nutrition program allows you to reduce weight and get rid of a large belly. The main menu is fermented milk and dairy products, a small amount of boiled or baked vegetables, low-fat meats, fruits. A low-calorie and balanced diet allows you to lose 7-8 kg in two weeks. 
A rigid milk system is contraindicated for people who are unable to digest and absorb lactose. Losing weight on milk is not carried out in case of gastrointestinal diseases, previous operations on the stomach, intolerance to mono-diets, dermatological pathologies. 
A rigid diet while breastfeeding
The period of pregnancy and lactation makes changes not only in lifestyle, but also in nutrition. All nutrients entering the body along with the mother's milk get to the baby. That is, the composition of milk directly depends on the mother's diet. 
Rigid diets for breastfeeding are carried out only for strict medical reasons. Most often, dietary restrictions are prescribed when a child develops acute allergic reactions, which are manifested by skin rashes, breathing problems, and malfunctioning of the digestive system. At the same time, nutritional systems aimed at losing weight are strictly contraindicated. 
A strict limited diet for nursing mothers is necessary to normalize the functioning of the baby's digestive tract and eliminate allergic reactions. The composition of the medical menu should include the following products:
- Low-fat meats and fish.
- Vegetable soups and purees.
- Baked apples.
- Dairy and fermented milk products with a low% fat content.
- Dried fruits.
- Side dishes based on zucchini and cauliflower.
- Green tea.
The daily ration should be within 2500 kcal. Also, do not forget about maintaining the water balance - about 2 liters of water per day.
In most cases, dietary restrictions are needed in the first month of a child's life, therefore nutritionists recommend gradually expanding the menu so that the newborn gets to know and normally assimilates new foods. 
Hard diet for 5 days, 1 week, 10 days, 2 weeks, 1 month
Today, there are many nutritional systems that allow you to lose weight in a short period of time. The most effective are rigid diets. Their duration is from 3-5 days to 1 month.
Consider the most popular diet options, depending on their duration:
- For 5 days - allows you to get rid of 3-5 kg of excess weight. Most often these are mono-diets, that is, the use of only one or several foods. Drinking and protein nutrition systems are quite effective. In the first case, use only natural juices, water, decoctions for three 3-5 days. With protein nutrition, the diet is more expanded. Low-fat dairy and dairy products, boiled chicken, turkey, cottage cheese, green tea are allowed.
- For 1 week - weekly weight loss requires the right start and exit. This will allow you to consolidate the achieved results and not gain weight back. For seven days, the buckwheat diet and its variations are perfect, losing weight on vegetables, oatmeal or rice.
- For 10 days - it can be a rice, kefir-buckwheat, vegetable diet. Regardless of the chosen nutritional system, you should additionally take multivitamin complexes and minerals.
- For 2 weeks - for this period, protein or carbohydrate-free nutrition is suitable, you can try losing weight on buckwheat and kefir with additional snacks in the form of apples and cottage cheese. In fourteen days, you can lose 5 to 7 kg of excess weight.
- For 1 month - before starting such a long weight loss, you should properly prepare. It is recommended to gradually cut the diet by 30-50% a week before it starts. This will allow the body to normally adapt to the chosen diet. Also, do not forget about the additional intake of vitamins and minerals, water balance.
Regardless of the duration of the diet, you need to consult a dietitian before starting it. You should also familiarize yourself with the contraindications and the risk of developing adverse reactions. Prolonged fasting causes a feeling of apathy, exacerbation of chronic diseases, menstrual irregularities, deterioration of the condition of hair, nails, skin, and a decrease in the protective properties of the immune system.
Particular attention should be paid to the correct way out of a restricted diet. In order to finish a tough diet competently and not gain the lost pounds, it is necessary to switch to the regular menu gradually. No more than 100-200 g of new product can be added daily. When leaving the strict regime, this is one product every three days. As well as during weight loss, fatty and fried foods, alcohol, sweets are banned. Once a week, it is recommended to spend fasting days and keep fit.