A wide range of wild roses is explained by its rich multivitamin composition. The plant is allowed during pregnancy, since it has the following properties:
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It improves metabolic processes in the body.
- Prevention of colds.
- Purification of the circulatory system.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Accelerates the healing of damaged skin and mucous membranes.
- Prevention of anemia.
- Cholagogue action.
- Removes excess fluid from the body, preventing swelling.
- Strengthens the vascular walls, increases the elasticity of the vessels.
- Improves blood coagulability.
- Normalizes the work of the kidneys, liver, organs of the digestive tract.
- Stimulates the functions of the sex glands.
- Improves memory.
The plant remedy increases the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K and positively affects most redox reactions in the body.
Useful properties of dogrose during pregnancy
Berries of wild roses appear in the autumn period, when the organism is most susceptible to viral and cold diseases. Rich vitamin composition favorably affects the immune system and protects against seasonal diseases. No less useful is the dog rose and for future mothers, when all the forces of the female body are thrown on the development and growth of the child, and the immunity is weakened.
The berry has the following properties:
Consider the main beneficial properties of dog rose for pregnant women:
- Antimicrobial action prevents the development of infectious diseases and accelerates the process of recovery in case of infection.
- Increased iron content is an excellent prevention of anemia, that is, a decrease in hemoglobin. This problem often occurs on late gestation.
- Promotes normal operation of the digestive tract and regulates the metabolism of bile. Prevents the development of cholelithiasis.
- Hormonal restructuring in the female body causes problems with defecation. At an early age, diarrhea occurs, and later - constipation. Tea with rose hips normalizes the stool.
- A mild diuretic effect prevents fluid stagnation in the body and fights with swelling that occurs in the last trimester.
- Reduces the amount of harmful lipids, improves blood circulation, enlarges the lumen of small capillaries. Significantly reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke.
The plant helps to a certain extent with most known diseases. Fruits contain a complex of vitamins and minerals that help to remove toxic substances, neutralize the harmful effects of allergens, accelerate the regeneration of tissues and strengthen blood vessels.
Broth of dogrose in pregnancy with swelling
A fairly common problem with which about 75% of pregnant women face is edema. The delay of excess fluid in the body often occurs in the last trimester, causing discomfort to the future mother.
Puffiness appears on the hands, feet, face. This has a negative effect on well-being: a woman quickly becomes tired, body weight increases and the risk of developing toxicosis. Another danger of fluid retention is pressure problems and renal dysfunction due to increased levels of protein in the urine.
One of the safest and most effective methods of combating edema is infusions, decoctions and teas based on dog rose. Berry removes excess fluid from the body, strengthens the immune system and improves energy balance.
To combat excess fluid, you can use these recipes:
- Take a tablespoon of wild rose berries and fill with a liter of boiling water. Cover and wrap for 1-1.5 hours. After the drink is infused, it should be filtered and take ½ cup before each meal during the day.
- Take the filter bag and pour into it a teaspoon of chopped dry fruits and berries leaves. Pour the mixture with a glass of steep boiling water. After 5-10 minutes, the sachet can be thrown out and added to taste ½ teaspoon of honey. This tea should be consumed 2-3 times a day.
- A tablespoon of berries pour a glass of 70% of medical alcohol or vodka. Add 8 tablespoons of sugar and a glass of boiled, but chilled water. Thoroughly mix everything and put it in a dark, cool place for a month, shaking the jar daily. After 30 days, mix again and strain. Take 20-30 drops 2-3 times a day before meals.
Despite all the useful properties of the plant, it is contraindicated to use in thrombophlebitis, thinning of tooth enamel, concrements in the kidneys, allergic reactions to berries.
Rosehip with colds during pregnancy
The hips are valued for their rich vitamin composition, which strengthens the immune system and helps in many diseases. The plant was particularly popular in the treatment of colds:
- Red berries saturate the body with ascorbic acid, increase the protective properties of the immune system. Thanks to this, the natural forces of the organism are activated and the process of recovery is faster.
- The plant is practically sugar-free, so it is safe to take with gestational diabetes, and also as an alternative to sweet citrus.
- A complex of vitamins, minerals and organic acids saturates the body and reduces painful symptoms. Thanks to this, the cold passes faster and easier.
To combat colds, you can use teas from wild roses, infusions, decoctions, tinctures. Consider the popular medicinal recipes:
- Take ½ cup of berries, rinse thoroughly, pour a liter of boiling water and put on a water bath for 10-20 minutes. Then pour into the thermos and let it brew for 8-12 hours. Take ½ cup for a day.
- A couple of tablespoons of dried fruit rinse well and for a couple of hours soak in a liter of boiled, but chilled water. Then boil to boil, strain and consume 1 glass 2-3 times a day.
- Thoroughly rinse the root of the plant. Take two tablespoons of shredded vegetable raw materials based on 300 ml of water. Cook in a water bath for 10-20 minutes, strain.
To treat a cold rosehip should be cautious. During pregnancy, it can only be used as agreed with your doctor. Natural remedy is not recommended for people with high acidity and peptic ulcer, as negatively affects the state of the gastrointestinal tract. Prolonged use of decoctions and infusions leads to thinning of tooth enamel.
Dog rose from constipation during pregnancy
Disruption of the bowel with insufficient feces or complete absence of defecation is constipation. An unpleasant condition causes painful spasms in the large intestine, flatulence, a feeling of overflow and abdominal distension. It is with this problem that many pregnant women face. A painful condition is explained by hormonal changes in the body, as well as by malnutrition, a sedentary lifestyle.
To treat constipation use a variety of laxative drugs, some of which are contraindicated in the gestational period. The most safe and at the same time effective is treatment with the use of herbal preparations. Especially popular with constipation during pregnancy is the dog rose. He not only beneficially affects the intestines, but also strengthens the body.
Benefits of wild rose for constipation:
- The plant contains fiber, which is not absorbed by the body, but absorbs water, softening the condensed stool in the large intestine.
- Improves the production of bile, preventing the solidification and compaction of digested food.
- Stimulates peristalsis of the intestine, that is, it excites the nerve centers responsible for organ reduction.
- Clears the body of toxins, accelerates recovery after a violation of the process of excrement.
Prescriptions for the treatment of constipation:
- Tip a teaspoon of the crushed berries with a glass of water and check before boiling. Pour into the thermos and let it brew for 2-3 hours. Strain and boil again. Take ½ cup before eating. This remedy will help normalize the stool within 24 hours.
- Take a glass of rose hip broth (you can use the previous recipe) and cook it over low heat. Add 1 teaspoon of dried calendula flowers and simmer for 10-20 minutes. After cooling, strain and drink three hours after the last meal. The duration of such treatment should not be more than three days. The drug is effective in severe constipation, when there is a risk of inflammation of the mucosa of the large intestine due to the action of putrefactive bacteria and toxins.
Laxatives on the basis of dogrose have a number of contraindications, which should be considered when choosing this plant for treatment. Decoctions and infusions are not recommended for peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, hyperacidity, severe liver pathologies, hypotension, propensity to thrombosis, heart failure, endocarditis.
If the intestine does not begin to work for three days with the help of a plant laxative, then immediately seek medical help.
Rosehip from cystitis in pregnancy
Inflammation of the wall of the bladder or cystitis is a common urological disease. It can be both infectious and non-infectious etiology. In the first case, the disease arises from the conditionally pathogenic microflora. In the second case, with supercooling, weakening of the immune system, irritation of the urinary mucosa, vaginal dysbiosis.
Cystitis during pregnancy most often occurs in the early stages. In some women, it is the frequent urination that is the sign of pregnancy. The disease is associated with a change in the hormonal background and a natural suppression of the immunity of a pregnant woman to prevent immunological rejection of the embryo. Weakened immunity promotes various inflammatory reactions and active propagation of infections.
To treat cystitis during pregnancy, it is recommended to use dogrose. The plant safely and effectively eliminates painful symptoms, strengthens the immune system and improves overall well-being.
- Grind the dry root of a wild rose. 4 spoons of powder pour into an enamel bowl or pan and pour 500 ml of water. Prepare the remedy until it boils, and then simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes. After 30-40 minutes strain and take ½ cup 30 minutes before eating.
- A tablespoon of berries thoroughly chop and pour a liter of hot water. The drink should be infused for 2-3 hours. Strain, add a little fresh mint and ginger root. Take ½ cup every 3-4 hours during the day.
Despite the effectiveness of the herbal remedy, before using it, consult your doctor.
Broth of dogrose during pregnancy
A natural and healthy drink recommended for strengthening the immune system during pregnancy is a decoction based on hips. Herbal remedy effectively fights against colds, supplies the body with vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for its normal functioning.
Recipe for cooking broth:
- Take 10-15 fresh or dry berries. Rinse them thoroughly under running water and pour into a saucepan with a dense lid.
- Pour a liter of hot water (boiling water destroys vitamin C) and soak for 10-20 minutes on low heat.
- The drink should be infused for 6-10 hours, you can leave it for the night.
- The finished product is filtered and taken for ½ cup 3 times daily before meals.
If desired, you can add natural honey, lemon or ground ginger root to the broth. The broth helps with cystitis, constipation, anemia, and also with general exhaustion of the body.
Syrup of dog rose during pregnancy
One of the most popular drugs on the basis of rose hips, which can be purchased at a pharmacy - is a syrup. The drug is available in glass bottles in a dosage of 125 and 250 ml. The main value of a plant remedy is its composition. The syrup contains a large amount of vitamin C and P, as well as a complex of micro and macro elements necessary for the full functioning of the body.
Indications for the use of vegetable syrup:
- Pneumonia and bronchopneumonia.
- Acute intestinal diseases.
- Cleansing the liver.
- Inflammatory processes in the body.
- Enhance the protective properties of the immune system.
Also, the syrup is used as an auxiliary for chronic and various infectious pathologies, hyperthyroidism, adrenal insufficiency. Some doctors recommend taking it as a prevention of malignant diseases and for an early recovery after surgery.
Another useful property of the wild rose syrup is the strengthening of the bone system. The plant remedy helps to actively produce collagen, which has a beneficial effect on the bones and skin. Also, the syrup protects the central nervous system from stress and emotional shocks, helps with intoxication processes and improves the production of bile.
Rules for the application of rose hip syrup:
- After the plant remedy, rinse the mouth thoroughly with water. This is necessary to prevent the destruction of enamel with active hips.
- Long-term use of the drug may cause metabolic disorders. In order for this to happen, you must adhere to a balanced diet, which includes celery, dill, parsley and other greens.
- Use syrup should not be more than 2 times a day for 1 teaspoon. For pregnant women and children, the dosage should be determined by the attending physician.
Medicinal syrup can be prepared by yourself. To do this, take 1 kg of dog rose and the same amount of sugar. Rinse the fruits thoroughly, peel them off and chop. Add sugar and pour 1.5 liters of boiling water. Cook the mixture over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Boil thoroughly, remove from heat, cool and store in a dark place in a glass jar.
Despite all the useful properties, prolonged use of the syrup is not recommended, since it can cause non-infectious jaundice. Also, the syrup has a number of contraindications, which should be taken into account before its use: thrombophlebitis, propensity to constipation, cardiovascular diseases, circulatory problems, stomach ulcers, gastritis, allergic reactions. With special care, syrup is prescribed for pregnant and pediatric patients.
Infusion of dog rose during pregnancy
A plant in which the content of vitamin C is 10 times greater than in a lemon or currant is a dogrose. Its fruits contain a complex of macro and microelements, but vitamins of group B, K, E, PP, and also organic acids deserve special attention.
Berries are used to prepare broths, tinctures, syrups. All of them are useful for strengthening the immune system and promote recovery in many diseases. Infusion of wild roses is recommended for future mothers, since it has the following properties:
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries. Reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and hypertension. Normalizes blood pressure, strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- Prevention and treatment of colds.
- Iron-deficiency anemia.
- Thanks to choleretic and diuretic action, it normalizes the work of the kidneys, liver and gall bladder.
In the gestation period, infusion of berries can be used as an antioxidant and fortifying agent. The drink helps to relieve the kidneys and prevent the appearance of swelling.
To prepare the infusion, take a tablespoon of dry / fresh red fruits and rinse them thoroughly. Pour into a thermos or container with a tight lid. Pour the raw material with a liter of hot water and let it brew for 10-12 hours. Strain and take 1 cup 3 times a day. The daily dose should not exceed 1 liter. If desired, you can add a little honey to the drink.
Infusion is not recommended for an extended period of time, as this can cause liver problems. The drug is contraindicated in gastritis, peptic ulcer and thrombophlebitis.
Fruits and berries of dog rose during pregnancy
One of the most popular plants in the recipes of alternative medicine is the fruit (berries) of the dog rose. They are used in the preparation of various broths, infusions, oils, as well as as an active component of medicinal vitamin preparations.
No less useful berries for future mothers. To the use are allowed both dried and fresh fruits that have such properties:
- Warn anemia.
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- Strengthen the body for colds.
- Increase immunity.
- Activate the work of the kidneys, liver, gall bladder.
- Normalize the functioning of the central nervous system.
- They struggle with insomnia and increased irritability.
Most often based on the fruits of wild roses are prepared such recipes:
- Take a tablespoon of berries, rinse thoroughly and pour 500 ml of boiling water. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. After cooling, the broth should be filtered and taken for ½ cup during the day before meals.
- Rinse 100 g of fresh fruit with warm water and grind with a blender or meat grinder. Fill the raw material with 1.5 cups of sugar and pour 500 ml of water. Prepare the future syrup until the sugar is completely dissolved and the volume of the liquid is reduced. After cooling, add to it a teaspoon of ground ginger root and a couple slices of lemon. Ready syrup should be stored in a container of dark glass in a cool place. It is recommended to take the drug at the first signs of a cold or worsen overall health.
- A couple tablespoons of rose hips pour a liter of hot water and put it on the night. In the morning strain and take not in large portions throughout the day, but not more than 1 liter.
Before using a multivitamin, you should consult your doctor. Also, it should be borne in mind that the plant accelerates the coagulability of the blood and, when abused, can cause an exacerbation of gastrointestinal diseases.
Tea from rose hips during pregnancy
A natural drink, rich in vitamins and beneficial for the body components - it is tea from a dogrose. It can be used to maintain the immune system during pregnancy, as well as to strengthen the body in various diseases.
It is recommended to take a tea drink in such cases:
- Inflammatory processes in the body.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Elevated cholesterol in the blood.
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Diarrhea, constipation, flatulence.
- Prevention of heart attack, stroke.
During pregnancy, tea from a wild rose relieves fatigue, fights with swelling and increases the emotional state.
For the preparation of tea, a mixture of fruits and plant stems or dry / fresh berries will suit. Spoon a teaspoon of vegetable raw material with a glass of boiling water, cover and let it brew for 10-15 minutes. Tea is recommended to strain and add for taste a little honey or ½ teaspoon of sugar. Drink better to drink in a warm form, freshly brewed.
Rosehip oil during pregnancy
Popular in cosmetology and alternative medicine, the remedy that is made from the fruit of a wild rose is the rose hip oil. It has a specific flavor, bitter taste and color from pink to orange. The oil is used for both internal and external use. It is very useful, it contains vitamins A, group B, C, E - natural antioxidants to maintain the beauty and health of the skin. It includes manganese, potassium, magnesium, iron, other macro and microelements. And also more than 15 kinds of amino acids, including oleic and linolenic.
Useful properties of oil:
- Accelerates healing in wound and cuts.
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, prevents the formation of plaques.
- It improves metabolic processes in the body.
- Has anti-inflammatory effect.
During pregnancy, rose hip oil can be used to normalize the stool with constipation, and also as a healing agent for anal fissures. The drug is suitable for skin care and prevention of stretch marks. During lactation, it can be applied to cracked nipples, as it speeds up the regeneration process.
Herbal remedy is perfect for caring for the skin and hair of a future mother. It helps in the fight against scars, perfectly moisturizes, removes the vascular network. Vitamin composition restores the cracked skin. Suitable for care of weather-beaten lips.
Despite a wide range of applications, oil has a number of contraindications. It is not recommended to use inwards for pancreatic diseases, allergic reactions, thrombosis and thrombophlebitis. Also, it is not applied to oily skin, with acne eruptions.
Tincture of dog rose during pregnancy
Another tool that can be made from wild rose berries is a tincture. It has a wide range of applications, but is particularly recommended in such cases:
- Increase the resistance of the organism to pathogens.
- Mental and physical fatigue.
- Cholagogue for cholecystitis.
- Improving appetite and digestion.
- Normalization of the liver and gallbladder.
- Prevention of anemia.
- Purification of the circulatory system.
The tincture can be prepared on a water basis or on an alcohol basis. In the gestational period, it is better to use the drug on the water, since it is more safe for expectant mothers.
- Tincture on the water. To prepare the medicine, take a tablespoon of fruits and fill them with 500 ml of boiling water, close the lid, cook in a water bath for 15-20 minutes. Drink should be infused for 30-40 minutes, then it should be filtered and take 1/3 cup 2-3 times a day.
- Alcoholic tincture. Take a glass of rose hips, 200 g of sugar and 500 ml of vodka or 70% of medical alcohol. Dry berries should be slightly steamed in a water bath or pour for 10 minutes with hot water, and fresh rinse thoroughly. Vegetable raw materials are poured into a glass liter jar, add sugar, alcohol and ¼ cup of water. We close everything with a lid, shake it a bit and leave to infuse in a dark cool place for 30 days. When the tincture is ready, it must be filtered. The medicine is taken by 10-30 drops as a general restorative.
Before using plant tinctures, you should consider the presence of contraindications and possible side effects. Also, to protect the tooth enamel immediately after its application, you need to brush your teeth and rinse your mouth well.
Compote from rose hips during pregnancy
If the pregnancy has fallen on a hot summer period, then to maintain the body and quench thirst is perfect compote from the dog rose. The drink is rich in vitamins and minerals, it contains a large amount of ascorbic acid and vitamin R. It helps with strong swelling, normalizes the stool and the work of the digestive tract. For preparation you can use both dry fruits and fresh berries.
Recipes of compote:
- Take a glass of dry berries and lightly mash them with a mortar. Pour 1,5-2 liters of water into a saucepan and put on fire. After boiling, add water to the dog rose and 1 glass of sugar. Thoroughly mix everything and cook for 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool until cool. Drink should be filtered and can be taken in both chilled and warm form.
- Rosehip is perfectly combined with other berries and fruits. To replenish the supply of vitamins is perfect drink with apples and fruits of wild roses. Take a glass of dog rose, 3 medium-sized apples, 2-3 liters of water and sugar to taste. Pour the dogrose with water and put on fire until boiling. Cut apples in advance into four parts and clean from seeds, add to the dogrose. Compote should boil on average fire 10-15 minutes. Then sugar is added and allowed to cool. Ready to drink you need to strain and you can drink, adding to the taste of lemon slices or ice cubes.
- Another recipe - a compote based on dogrose and hawthorn. To make a drink, take ½ cup of wild rose and the same amount of hawthorn. Thoroughly rinse them and pour a liter of hot water. To preserve useful properties compote is not recommended to cook. It is enough to leave it in a closed container for the night. Before drinking, the drink is filtered and honey or sugar is added if desired.
Despite all the useful properties of compote, they can not be abused. The daily dosage should not exceed 1 liter of the drink.
Root of dog rose during pregnancy
Useful properties are not only fruits, but also the roots of dog rose. They contain the greatest amount of biologically active components: tannins, organic acids, vitamins and minerals, flavonoids, catechins, pectins, coarse fiber.
The multivitamin composition allows using rhizomes in the fight against such problems:
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Concretions in the kidneys, gall bladder.
- Diseases of the joints, atherosclerosis.
- Inflammation of the bladder.
- Fungal diseases of skin and nails.
- To improve the healing of wounds and burns.
Roots strengthen immunity, normalize metabolic processes, increase mental and physical activity, improve overall health. During pregnancy, vegetable raw materials effectively cope with muscle weakness, convulsions and stagnation of excess fluid.
The roots are used for cooking nastes, decoctions, alcoholic, tinctures, medicinal tea. During the bearing of the child, vegetable decoctions can be used. The high content of tannins has an astringent effect on the female body: it reduces swelling, prevents uterine bleeding, promotes recovery in case of colds.
To prepare the broth, take 3-4 tablespoons of ground roots and boil them in 500 ml of water over low heat. Cooled and strained broth take 100-150 ml 3 times a day. If the drink is too concentrated, it can be diluted with boiled warm water. In this case, the daily dosage is increased to 250 ml 2-3 times a day. Before using the root of a wild rose should consult with your doctor.
Dried dog rose during pregnancy
A universal product with medicinal properties and a wide range of applications is dried rosehip. One of the main features of wild rose fruit is that after drying berries, the amount of nutrients remains unchanged. Dry fruits contain pectins, tannins, organic acids and pigments. A multivitamin agent has the following properties:
During pregnancy, berries can be used to strengthen the immune system, treat and prevent diseases of the upper respiratory tract, with strong edema, like choleretic and mood-improving remedy.
From dry fruits prepare broths, infusions, teas. To prepare the broth, take 2 tablespoons of berries and pour 500 ml of hot water. Cook the drink in a water bath for 10-15 minutes. After cooling, strain and take ½ cup throughout the day. To improve the taste, you can add a little natural honey or sugar. Store the prepared broth should not be more than 24 hours.
Rosehip is contraindicated for use for a long period of time, as it causes disturbances in the work of the gastrointestinal tract and can cause allergic reactions, thinning of tooth enamel, increased blood coagulability.
, , 
Harm of hips during pregnancy
Taking drugs in the gestation period should be done with extreme caution. This also applies to herbal remedies. Despite the rich vitamin composition and a wide range of effects, the dog rose has its own characteristics at different times of pregnancy.
Excessive consumption of drinks based on wild roses in the first trimester is dangerous in that strengthening the body's defenses can lead to rejection of the fetus. Infusions, decoctions, teas and other drugs are prohibited when hypersensitivity to plant components, as they can cause serious allergic reactions.