This form of release, like ointment, can affect the spots from acne differently.
- Ointments with clarifying effect are produced with the addition of hydroquinone - a substance with bleaching effect. Such remedies well eliminate hyperpigmentation, but they should be used moderately, in short courses. Otherwise, it is possible to change the structure of cells, which can lead to serious diseases, up to malignant tumors. In addition, the combined use of hydroquinone and vitamin preparations based on retinol is not recommended.
- Ointments with water-soluble and fat-soluble hydroxy acids are able to exfoliate the surface layers of the skin, which helps to reduce the intensity of hyperpigmentation. To similar ointments it is possible to carry preparations on the basis of salicylic, citric, glycolic and lactic acids.
- Ointments against acne contain the active substance - azelaic acid, which works great for hormone-dependent rashes (eg, acne during puberty). With ordinary pimples, this substance will not bring the expected effect.
- Ointments based on kojic acid, arbutin or magnesium ascorbyl-2-phosphate - substances that actively inhibit the synthesis of melanin.
To pharmaceuticals that act against the formation of spots from acne, you can include such drugs:
- antiseptics - ichthyol and streptocidal ointment - have antimicrobial and disinfecting action;
- antibacterial preparations - Levomecol ointments, Zinerit, etc. - relieve the inflammatory reaction;
- hormonal agents - Lorinden A, Flucinar - eliminate inflammation and correct metabolic processes in tissues;
- antihistamines - Fenistil, Elidel - eliminate the pigmentation caused by an allergic reaction.
In addition, it is necessary to distinguish and other effective ointments from spots after acne:
- heparin ointment;
- sintomycin ointment;
- zinc ointment;
- sulfuric ointment, etc.
Ointments that lighten the stains from acne
Ointment from spots after acne can consist of components that have different bleaching properties. Some of them are completely harmless to the body, but some can also be toxic - for example, hydroquinone. Instead, it is now actively used arbutin - a similar bleaching agent, which does not pose a danger to the body.
Ointment from spots after acne on the basis of sulfur also has a clarifying and exfoliating property. However, when choosing such ointment, it is necessary to pay attention only to those means in which the sulfur content is not less than 10%, only such preparations can effectively bleach the areas with hyperpigmentation.
If mercury is present in the ointment, it may also have a whitening effect, but this ointment, besides good, often brings the body and much harm due to its toxicity.
Well, if the component of the ointment from the spots is present melanosim component - a specific natural enzyme, which is able to destroy the persistent bonds of melanin, which are accumulations of pigment in the surface layers of the skin.
Professional remedies for stains after acne often contain kojic acid - it is a non-hazardous substance that perfectly exfoliates the surface layer. The disadvantage of kojic acid is its ability to cause allergic reactions.
Zinc ointment from red spots after acne
Zinc ointment is an inexpensive and effective remedy based on zinc oxide and vaseline oil. The ointment has a drying and tanning action, eliminates the residual signs of an inflammatory reaction.
Zinc ointment is used for a large number of skin problems:
- with diaper rash;
- with diathesis;
- with superficial injuries of the skin.
In addition, this tool is actively used to get rid of red spots after acne. Ointment is applied to the spots daily, minimally - 4 times, maximum - 6 times a day. Duration of treatment - until the complete disappearance of hyperpigmented sites.
The only contraindication for the use of zinc ointment in the fight against skin spots is excessive allergic sensitivity to the composition of the external agent.
Salicylic ointment is suitable for the treatment of many skin diseases. This preparation is based on salicylic acid.
Salicylic ointment has an anti-inflammatory effect, which makes it possible to use it for the treatment of eczematous rashes, purulent skin lesions, seborrheic rash, warts, psoriatic plaques, sweating and ichthyosis. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic, which explains the good exfoliating and renewing properties of the drug.
Ointment to control stains after acne is imposed on the problem areas, once a day (at night). For a week, the drug is used daily, after which it is applied to the application every other day. In addition, moisturizing creams are necessarily used, since the ointment has a significant drying effect.
If there is no opportunity to buy salicylic ointment, you can use a conventional solution of salicylic acid. These funds have much in common, and the degree of their effectiveness is almost the same. However, if you have dry and sensitive skin, then these drugs will not work for you, as they very much dry the surface of the skin, which can negatively affect the condition of the epidermis.
Synthomycin ointment is a long-term proven remedy for pigment spots, including after acne. The composition of the ointment is an antimicrobial agent, an antibiotic with levomycetin and castor oil, an antiseptic and a mild skin clarifier.
Ointment is used every other day, preferably - under a bandage or bandage.
Synthomycin ointment is not recommended for use in pregnancy, with a high likelihood of allergies, as well as eczema or fungal lesions (mycoses, candidiasis).
In addition, this remedy for stains after acne can not be used for a long time, since the ointment can cause an addictive effect that will significantly slow down and make skin cleansing more difficult.
Heparin ointment is often used for thrombosis, varicose veins, hemorrhoids. However, few know that heparin is no less effective in case of hematomas, blue circles under the eyes, as well as spots on the face and body after acne.
The main ingredient of the drug is sodium heparin - a carbohydrate substance that affects blood coagulability, platelet quality and blood circulation. As additional ingredients in the ointment are present vaseline oil, glycerin, stearin, benzocaine, etc.
Heparin ointment is used in small amounts, causing to problem areas up to three times a day. It should be borne in mind that the effect of heparin continues for 8 hours after application of the product to the skin.
As a rule, 10 days of ointment application is sufficient to improve the skin condition. However, if there are additional rashes, itching, redness - the use of the agent is better to stop.
Do not recommend the use of ointment with open wounds and damage to the integrity of the skin, as well as with poor blood coagulability.
One of the natural and inexpensive means for getting rid of acne spots is an ichthyol ointment - a substance containing shale resins and organic sulfur.
Ointment cleanses the skin, stops the development of the inflammatory reaction, disinfects, softens, helps restore the superficial epidermis.
In addition to removing stains after acne, ichthyol ointment can be used:
- directly with pimples and acne eruptions;
- with redness and irritation of the skin;
- with sunburn;
- at coarsening and keratinization of the skin.
To get rid of spots after acne ointment is applied overnight, under a bandage or bandage. The duration of application is determined by the depth and severity of the pigmentation areas.
Ointment is not used:
- with combined use of iodine preparations;
- with a tendency to allergies;
- during pregnancy (undesirable).
It is not recommended to apply the product to large areas of the skin. If the zone of hyperpigmentation is extensive, then it is better to use a spot application of the ointment - directly to the place of acne.
Sulfur ointment from spots on the face after acne
In order to eliminate spots after acne with the help of sulfuric ointment, it is necessary to take a drug with a sulfur concentration of at least 10%. The lower concentration will not cope with exfoliation of the old skin cells. And as a whole sulfuric ointment is effective enough in the fight against hyperpigmentation, and the cost of such a tool pleases.
However, this ointment is not without its drawbacks:
- not quite a pleasant scent of the remedy;
- difficult to wash off the skin;
- Do not wash off when you get on cloth clothes.
Serum ointment is applied to a moist face (on affected areas) once every two days. The duration of treatment is usually 3-4 weeks.
Do not use sulfuric drug:
- during pregnancy;
- at an allergic inclination of an organism.
If you are not sure that the drug is completely safe for you, test: apply a small amount of ointment to the wrist area and wait. If there is no redness, itching, or discomfort during this period, you can use a remedy to get rid of stains on the face.