In the cream formulation for sensitive facial skin, the following ingredients are needed:
- Hyaluronic acid - to support natural moisture, stimulate healing of lesions;
- allantoin - to eliminate discomfort, recovery;
- Vegetable oils - for enriching with fats, softening;
- plant extracts - to relieve unpleasant symptoms, prevent and treat skin problems;
- vitamins (A - on dryness, C - for healing of cracks, E - for protection from UV).
Names of creams for sensitive skin:
- Protection and moisturizing Nature of Siberica;
- Pre-make-up Niveja;
- Calming Sensitive from Janssen;
- Comfort on Call Clinic;
- Aloe vera Gigi;
- Total Effects 7 in one from Olay;
- Soothing therapeutic from Avene;
- Soothing irritation therapeutic from Pharmaceris;
- Asiatica from Styx Naturcosmetic;
- Camomile Allergy Stop from dr. Santa.
Cream of siberic for sensitive skin
The tasks of the cream of Siberica for sensitive skin are reflected in his title: "Protection and moisturizing". The main ingredient is the extract of rhodiola rosea, which increases the immunity of the skin and serves to prevent allergies. In addition to plant extract, the composition includes:
- vitamin P - to strengthen barrier functions, restore the structure and elasticity of the skin;
- allantoin - to restore the skin, moisturizing at the cellular level;
- Hyaluronic acid - for the prevention of wrinkles;
- SPF 20 - for protection from ultraviolet radiation.
In addition to these ingredients, natural extracts of useful plants from ecologically clean areas are represented in the composition.
Cream for sensitive skin of this brand has a gentle consistency and pleasant aroma. Provides softness, removes tightness, protects from the sun and other aggressive factors.
"Protection and moisturizing" are packed in convenient bottles with dispensers, which helps to rationally use their contents.
Cream nivea for the face for sensitive skin
Nivea cream for the face for sensitive skin (nourishing) contains two active substances of plant origin, which can best affect the epidermal layer. These are almond and calendula oils. They provide special hydration, eliminate redness and other irritation symptoms, soothe the skin of the face for a long time. It has the ability to withstand external stimuli and maintain a natural balance.
Cream for sensitive skin Nivea nourishes dry epidermis, normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands and skin pores, eliminates irregularities and fine wrinkles. Has bactericidal qualities and protection from sunlight, instantly absorbed and prepares the face for make-up.
Nivea also produces a cream for sensitive facial skin with hypoallergenic properties. Contains extract of chamomile, flavonoids, aragon oil. These components provide nutrition, hydration, smoothing, prevent the onset of redness and inflammation on the face. Restore the optimal level of moisturizing, soothe the skin for a long time.
The cream is thick and fat, but this consistency does not prevent it from soaking quickly and without traces. Supersensitive skin immediately becomes velvety and soft, healthy in appearance. With constant daily application, peeling, itching and other irritation symptoms disappear for good.
Day cream for sensitive skin
Day cream for sensitive skin is designed to nourish, moisturize, remove unpleasant symptoms on the face. One of the budget options for a sensitive face cream is a soft hypoallergenic daytime remedy of Dr. Sante (Ukraine) Camomile Allergy Stop.
The formula is created in such a way as to stimulate the mechanisms of body protection, to prevent at the cellular level the propensity to inflammation and allergies. Cream properties:
- It works thanks to an innovative complex based on bisabolol.
- Vitamin E works instantly, eliminating redness, peeling, itching, tightness.
- After applying on the face, makeup is excellent.
- With constant use improves the complexion.
To increase the effectiveness of using a similar night cream of the same brand. It neutralizes the harmful effects of adverse factors that the body inevitably experiences throughout the day. In addition to the mentioned innovative complex, the cream contains cotton extract, currant oil, vitamins, which strengthen and soften the skin of the face.
Moisturizing cream for sensitive skin
Creams for sensitive facial skin in the range offered by the French manufacturer of cosmetics on the thermal water of La Roche-Posey. The line is represented by several products.
- 1. It is worthy of attention moisturizing cream for sensitive skin of the face. Intens rish. It is recommended for dehydrated, dry and irritated skin. The formula contains fragments of hyaluronic acid and provides a double effect: intense saturation with moisture and retention in the skin. The skin gets instant moisturizing and prolonged enrichment with moisture.
- 2. Another product from La Roche, Hydreane riche, is also being announced as a cream for sensitive facial skin. In addition to moistening, it reduces the sensitivity of the skin due to the content of thermal water with selenium. With constant application of the skin softness and comfort return.
- 3. Cream Toleriane SPA is designed for hypersensitive skin, prone to allergic manifestations. The recipe contains a high concentration of thermal water, which soothes and softens the skin, relieves burning, stiffness and other unpleasant sensations. Components are few, and they are selected taking into account allergic risks.
- 4. Cream Toleriane rish, according to the annotation, - soothing, moisturizing and protective. Designed for hypersensitive and prone to allergies of the skin. Otherwise, its effect is similar to the previous cream for sensitive skin.
Cream for oily sensitive skin
Sensitive is not only dry, but also oily skin. This state is no better, rather the opposite. Experts believe that to get rid of excessive dryness with creams for sensitive skin is even easier, because they usually combine the functions of nutrition and moisturizing. What to do with oily, sensitive skin?
The main task of creams for oily sensitive facial skin is to remove inflammation, reduce sebum production, provide bactericidal effect. Such functions, as a rule, are performed by chemist's cosmetics - light emulsions, designed to solve exactly such problems. In a brief review - several drugs with such properties.
- 1.Clinance K from Avene: in the composition - 50% of thermal water, alpha and beta hydro-acid, extract of chamomile. Reduces inflammation, exfoliates old cells. Special capsules absorb excess skin fat.
- 2. Effaklar K from La Rosh-Posay: the effect is based on thermal water, which has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 3. Exfoliates from Merck: resists excessive fat content, regenerates and increases turgor, eliminates the symptoms of lack of moisture. The effect is achieved due to the presence of essential fatty acids, ceramides, close in structure to their own fats, as well as vitamin E.
- 4. Recipe from Biora: restores the structure, regulates the production of lipids, softens the skin. The drug is irreplaceable in the treatment of dermatological pathologies with hormonal drugs, as it improves their tolerability. Protects against climatic factors in winter.
- 5.Iseak from Biorg: a novelty with thermal water Uryazh, intended for oily sensitive skin. Binds the formation of sebum, smooths the tone, improves the complexion, protects against external factors and wilting.
To enhance the effect, together with a therapeutic cream, it is recommended to use thermal water of the same source. Thus, supportive treatment is carried out. In case of aggravation of pathological processes, it is necessary to contact a dermatologist.
Sunscreen for sensitive skin
The skin on the face is more tender than on other parts of the body, therefore during the active sun needs protection from ultraviolet radiation not only on the beach, but also in urban conditions. Choosing a protective agent, it is important to know a few rules.
The first thing you need to pay attention to is the composition and the look. In the cream should be zinc oxide, avobenzone, titanium dioxide, and the best consistency is medium density. These creams protect the tender skin from burns, quickly absorbed and do not stick to clothing.
Then look at the SPF figures indicating the level of protection. Typically, the range of numbers is between 15 and 50. The higher the number, the more effective the protection. Determine what exactly is needed in a particular case, help information about skin phototypes.
- Light, delicate skin needs enhanced protection, for it a cream with high performance, SPF 40 - 50 is suitable. Ideal for sunscreen for sensitive skin.
It remains to determine the firm, and here plays a role, including price policy. Approximately in the middle of the scale of minimum and maximum prices is the cream for sensitive skin from Uryazh Bariesum SPF 50+. Effectively protects the hypersensitive skin from UV and does not allow its dehydration.
Pharmaceutical creams for sensitive skin
Pharmaceutical creams for sensitive facial skin are used to eliminate irritation, moisturize the skin and restore local immunity. For the fulfillment of tasks, the following substances are introduced into their composition:
- Nutritional oils;
- hyaluronic acid;
- plant extracts;
Pharmacy cosmetics do not contain any colorants, bioactive components and minimum preservatives.
In the list of creams for sensitive skin of the face, the French cosmetics made on the basis of thermal waters occupy an honorable place. In addition to standard ingredients, such creams are saturated with vitamins and minerals, beneficial for the skin of any type. The French are leading in the market of such cosmetics, and this is not one firm, but many. So, cosmetics for sensitive skin are produced by the companies Urjazh, Avene, La Rocher, Bioderma, Willows Roshe, Noreva.
It is difficult to single out the best remedy. As in other cases, you need to choose according to two criteria: the composition and individual features of the skin. The tip can serve as feedback. According to them, the brands Aven, La Roscha Rosa and Uryazh are effective, affordable, consist of natural ingredients, do not cause undesirable reactions. Bioderma and Noreva are suitable for dry skin, and A-Derma exomega Defi is for oily.
Vichy brand, sold in pharmacies, contains 15 minerals that are effective for both treatment and prevention of many skin problems: including dryness, inflammation, wrinkles, cellulite.