Use of argan oil for hair
This Moroccan argan oil is a fairly expensive product, which is not so easy to acquire. There is also the danger of falsification of this unique tool. If you are lucky enough to get argan oil, then it must be used with profit for yourself.
The most simple and popular way of using argan oil for hair is a regular skin massage under the hair with a little oil. The agent in a pure form is applied to the palm surface of the hands and gently rubbed into the skin and hair. After that, you should wear a cellophane bag or shower cap, and then tie a towel on top. Oil is washed off at least after 60-90 minutes, but some prefer to leave it overnight to enhance the effect. After use, the oil product is rinsed off with warm water with a mild shampoo.
In addition, oil can be used as a balm - rub into the hair, avoiding the area of roots and skin. The agent applied in this way is not washed off, but simply dried out with a hair drier and laid as usual.
After such procedures, the hair becomes more attractive, becomes shiny and soft.
Mask for hair from argan oil
Argan oil can also be used in the form of various additives, in particular, to hair masks. Such masks differ in their naturalness and efficiency. Thanks to natural ingredients, there is visible strengthening, nutrition and hair restoration.
What other ingredients can be used for masks with argan oil?
Mask, which uses argan oil for dry hair:
- mix raw yolk, 1 tsp. Argan oil, 2 tsp. Olive oil, 5 drops of essential oils of sage and lavender;
- the mass is heated to 40 ° C;
- rub into the skin of the scalp and leave for half an hour;
- gently rinse with water.
This mask is recommended to use up to 3 times a week for one and a half to two months.
Mask "Burdock + argan oil for tips of hair":
- mix two kinds of oil in equal proportions;
- the resulting product is applied to the hair and rubbed;
- head wrap with a towel and hold for about 1 hour;
- wash with shampoo.
Regular application of the mask perfectly restores hair and accelerates their growth, and also prevents and treats alopecia.
There are also ready-made masks with argan oil, which can be purchased at pharmacies or beauty shops. Such masks are completely ready for use: they are applied to dry or damp hair, according to the instructions.
- Argan oil for colored hair Organic Argan Oil 15% is a natural product enriched with vitamins, which strengthens the hair color, makes the hair glossy, silky and obedient.
- Pharmaceutical argan oil Planeta Organica - 100% product, restoring fine and dry hair, stopping hair loss. It is applied to the root area, for 30-60 minutes, after which it is washed off with shampoo.
- Argan oil Kapous is a combined product in which, in addition to Argan oil, there are cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicol, bluegrass seed oil, flaxseed oil, tocopherol, coconut oil and colorants. Kapous remedy split and dull hair, fills them with strength and moisture.
- Argan oil Proffs (Sweden) - can be used as a mask (applied for 2-3 hours) or immediately before styling to strengthen hair. The manufacturer promises an effective and quick elimination of dryness and shine. The product is especially recommended for curly hair.
- Elixir with argan oil Evelin is a complex preparation, which includes burdock oil, vitamins and other auxiliary substances. Elixir is especially recommended for hair restoration, which are often subjected to thermal and chemical effects.
- Argan almond oil for hair is a very common combination of oils of Argania and almonds. It can also be used for the neck and neck area. The complex preparation is a very strong means for stimulating hair growth, but it is not suitable for those who have an allergic reaction to almonds.
- Belarusian products with argan oil Belita is a series of cosmetic products based on Argan oil. These include "balm-shine", "two-minute mask-radiance", "spray-radiance", whey for all types of hair, as well as shampoo-shine on argan oil. The manufacturer promises full restoration and maintenance of health of hair, under condition of regular use of the offered cosmetics.
- Elixir Garnier Fruktis "Triple Recovery" is an elixir based on argan oil, which can be used as a mask before washing your head, when laying your hair, and also during the day instead of gel. According to the description, the elixir is immediately absorbed, giving the hair style lightness and volume. With constant use, healing and regeneration of damaged hair occurs.
- Oil of Londa Professional Velvet Oil is a complex cosmetic product based on argan oil, tocopherol and panthenol. Oil smoothes the hair, strengthens the protection from thermal action when laying and drying hair. The manufacturer guarantees a visible improvement after the first application of the product.
- Oliosto Barox oil (Olioseet Bareks) is a good combination of argan and linseed oil. This remedy can be applied to clean damp hair, or added to hair dye. The instant effect claimed by the manufacturer is to give the hair softness, smoothness and healthy shine. Especially recommended for long hair.